"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

All Male Fiction: A Moth to a Flame (Part 6)

Days of Our Lives Slash Fiction

By: Mistress Euclid
 
 
 
Will, adrenalized by his confrontation with his mother and feeling buoyantly happy, followed Dustin and Kareem through Horton Square to an apartment complex occupied mostly by graduate students. They took the elevator to the seventh floor, and Will noticed Dustin looking at him several times during the trip up. Kareem also glanced at him a few times.

"Will Sonny be there?" asked Will casually.

Dustin and Kareem looked at each other, knowingly, and Will blushed a little. He knew what they were thinking.

"He'll probably be there," said Kareem, with a slight tease in his voice.

"He and I are just friends," said Will earnestly. "So, if either of you are interested in him…"

Dustin and Kareem laughed. Dustin placed a hand on Will's shoulder affectionately. Will shook his head. He really didn't know what he'd said.

But the elevator reached the correct floor, and the three of them headed to the apartment. Inside, dance music blared and about a dozen young men mulled around the apartment's living room. Will's eyes moved to the corner, where two of the young men were gently kissing each other. He recognized one as Tyler.

Will's eyes widened.

"Man, Tyler's new boyfriend is hot," said Kareem wistfully.

"Smoking hot," chimed in Dustin.

Will glanced at Dustin, then he said, "I'm partial to Tyler, myself, but I guess that ship has sailed."

Both Dustin and Kareem chuckled at that, and they all got some beer from the keg.

Will couldn't believe it. He was out to Sonny and now to Dustin and Kareem and all of these guys. It felt wonderful. He really was free.

A few hours later, Will had downed his sixth - maybe seventh - beer and they were taking drinks each time Lady Gaga sang in a foreign language. Two drinks for when she talk-sang.

Will smiled to himself at the idea. A Lady Gaga drinking game was seriously gay. Wonderfully gay. Amazingly gay. And he loved it.

Dustin grabbed his arm. "You have a gorgeous smile, Will Horton," he whispered.

Will smiled back, and he impulsively leaned over and covered Dustin's mouth with his. It was a sweet and pleasant kiss. Nothing like the hotness with EJ, but it was delightful.

"You two look like you are having a good time," said a voice. Will broke the kiss, turned around and saw Sonny standing there.

"We are," said Dustin, who approached Sonny.

Will's mouth hung open. He didn't know what to say.

Neither apparently did Sonny, who brushed Dustin off and headed outside to the balcony. It was a cold night, and nobody was out there.

Will looked at Dustin. "I want to go talk to him," he said, and Dustin nodded.

"It's okay, Will. You should go to him," said Dustin kindly.

So, Will put on his jacket and went out to the balcony. The icy air sobered him just a little. Sonny was staring over the rooftops.

"You still get air off the river here," said Will. "It's cold."

"So is the world," said Sonny.

Will didn't say anything. He just went to stand beside Sonny.

"Nothing is going on between Dustin and me," said Will. "It was just a kiss. We were playing a game."

Sonny shivered. Will was seized by the urge to put his arm around Sonny, if only to warm him. To his surprise, Will acted on the impulse, very gently approaching Sonny and putting his arm around him.

"I know what it is like when you first come out," said Sonny. "You want to kiss any guy that's willing and available. But don't you think you should officially come out before…?" His voice trailed off.

Will locked eyes with Sonny. "EJ wouldn't be happy, especially not before the election. But I'm going to start telling people. It's just very hard. This is all new to me."

Sonny snuggled closer to Will, and Will felt amazing, loving the smell of him.

"You'll be surprised how many people already know," said Sonny. "People with brains tend to figure it out before you do."

Will blinked. Could it be that people already knew? Chad didn't know. His mom didn't have a clue. But Grandma, she might. Gabi might have figured it out, too. Will shook his head.

"I honestly didn't know I was gay," said Will. "I've always been close to girls. I've always found them pretty, enjoyed being around them. Gabi is beautiful, and I love hanging out with her. But I didn't want to touch her or kiss her… I just did it because that's what you were supposed to do."

Sonny held Will closer. "What about EJ?"

"I don't love him. I don't even like him. I kind of hate him," said Will. "No… I don't hate him. He's a bastard, but he helped me. Not just with the car and the apartment, but what we do together. It's helped me understand who I am and what I want. I know it's twisted. You must think I'm really messed up."
Sonny shook his head. "I really am not in a position to judge. You want to know who the first man I had sex with was?"

Will was taken aback. He wasn't sure he did want to know. "Who?"

Sonny smiled. "My history teacher at school in Dubai. To be fair, he was a recent grad. Twenty three years old. Hot. I was 18 and he was my teacher. I could have lost him his job had anyone found out. Hell, over there, we both could have lost a lot more."

"Did you love him?" asked Will.

Sonny shook his head. "I thought I did. But it was really just a crush. And it turns out he had a partner back in England. I wasn't anything but a diversion."

Will looked at Sonny, and Will's heart stirred with empathy. He had been so obsessed with himself and his problems lately. He sometimes forgot that Sonny wasn't as perfect as he seemed, and, worse, it was a kind of strange comfort that Sonny had known heartbreak.

"I'm so sorry he hurt you," whispered Will. "And he's a bastard, and a fool for not loving you."

Sonny clung even harder to Will. "Thanks," he said. "You know, you're the first person I've told about that."

"You can tell me anything," said Will.

Sonny gazed into his eyes. "Likewise."

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" asked Will, "Because I really want to kiss you."

"I wouldn't mind at all," came Sonny's whispered reply.

Will leaned down and put his lips onto Sonny's. The kiss was almost chaste, with only a small sexual undercurrent threatening to bubble up. But their mouths moved and their tongues danced. It was the best kiss Will had ever had, but he ended it abruptly.

"My life's a mess, Sonny," said Will. "More than you could ever know. I need some time to straighten things out - no pun intended."

"Okay," replied Sonny.

Sonny held him close, but Will thought he detected a flash of fear in his eyes. Will held him back, knowing what he really and truly wanted for the first time in his life.


TO BE CONTINUED…
 
Read Part 7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.


Share


Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment