Usually, the first Friday night
of the month is Poker Night. I invite several of the guys over to play cards
while the wife goes out with her friends, and by the time she comes home, the
game has wrapped up, and the guys are heading home.
A couple of months ago, my wife
came home early and explained that she argued with one of her friends. I was a
little annoyed by her early arrival... when the women are not around, us guys
tend to talk about our wives and sex and many topics that now would be taboo in
front of a lady. But, since my wife was well endowed, and her short skirt and
braless tits were on display, the other guys didn't seem to care too much.
Carla was already a bit tipsy
when she came home, and it wasn't long before she fixed herself a drink and
joined us at the table. After a couple of hands of cards, she was starting to
get drunk. When Carla got drunk, she got horny. Before long, she was leaning on
me and groping me and talking raunchy. I could tell by looking around the table
at the other five guys that they were getting horny themselves.
Seeing the guys devouring my wife
with their eyes really made me hard. I couldn't believe the thought running
through my head! I began to tease her and rub her legs and pussy through her
stockings under the table.
After a while, I left the table
to go to the restroom. When I returned, she gave me an impish grin, and I
noticed her stockings were sitting on the table in front of my chair. Looking
around the table, I could tell the others were really getting worked up and
were having a hard time controlling themselves. I smiled, and as I walked to my
seat, I realized that Joe, sitting right beside her, and Jimmy on the other
side of me, must have gotten quite a show as my drunk wife took off her
hosiery. I looked over at Joe after I sat down, and winked.
While Bill, across the table,
dealt the next hand, I reached down under her skirt and began fingering her wet
pussy. In seconds she was so wet that her cunt was making a wet smacking sound
as my finger moved in and out of her.
Carla - in ecstasy - asked me
quite loudly to take her upstairs to our bedroom and fuck the shit out of her.
I thought the guys were going to lose it right then and there.
Instead, I told her to get on the
table and strip for us. Her eyes widened, and she looked at me in disbelief.
She thought about it for a
moment, realized what I was suggesting, and then slurred, "There's no way
I can take all of you on in one night." She then gave a drunken giggle and
continued, "And, I'm sure that is what would happen if I took the rest of
my clothes off." She winked at me and giggled again.
"So, how many of us do you
think you could take on at once?" I asked with a grin. Each of my buddies
sat with their mouths gaping open in disbelief at what was going on.
She shocked me when she replied, "No more than three, I think."
I was momentarily speechless.
It had only been a bit of fun, as
far as I was concerned, but her reply told me that she was serious. I hadn't
expected that at all, and as I tried to think of what to do next, I looked
around the table at the guys and could tell they were more than eager to fuck
my wife.
'Why the fuck not,' I thought.
This would be a fantasy come true for me and, since she was drunk out of her
skull and all of us guys had been downing beers all night, we could blame it
all on the booze if need be.
So, I went along with it and
simply proposed that we play one hand of cards and the top three hands would
get the chance to fuck my wife. I don't know if the guys thought it was all a
joke, but they weren't willing to risk that it wasn't, and I didn't have to
propose my idea twice. All agreed without hesitation, including Carla.
The hand was tense, and the
excitement was thick enough to cut with a knife. When the hand was over, Fred,
Bill, and Joe had the top hands. It was gonna be hot to watch her with three of
my buddies! Jim and Tony looked a little disappointed, but hey, watching was
better than nothing.
Before things began, I got
assurances that they would all keep their mouths shut, and then I ran for the
camcorder! I figured if I wasn't gonna be in the orgy, I was gonna record it
for posterity… and masturbation!
When I returned to the game room,
Carla was already sitting on the card table with her top off and her skirt
hiked up. Fred and Joe were already naked and were bent over, each with one of
my wife's tits in their mouth. Bill, naked as well, already had his face buried
in her wet pussy, while Jim and Tony stood off to the side with their cocks
sticking out of their pants, slowly stroking them.
In seconds, my wife transformed
from a conservative housewife to a wanton slut. With her hips thrusting into
Bill's face, she grabbed Joe's cock. Joe straightened up, and she pulled him
closer and began sucking the head of his dick. Fred moved in and began rubbing
and squeezing both her tits now. Carla cried out, and I knew she had just had
an orgasm all over Bill's face and fingers.
As she sat there on the edge of
the table trembling, she inhaled Joe's nine-inch cock, taking him all the way
into her throat. Joe's eye bulged when he felt that she was actually
deep-throating his rather large member, and nearly popped out as he exploded
almost instantly. Carla gagged on the huge load but swallowed nearly all of it,
just a small stream oozing down her chin.
I quickly told her how hot this
was and asked what she wanted next. She looked at me with a blank expression,
so I quickly took on the role of director and began setting things up.
I had her lie on the table face
down and had Bill position his cock in her face. "Suck his cock!" I
directed, and she opened her mouth like a slut and took his hard seven-inch
prick in.
"You get behind her," I
said to Fred. "Her pussy is all yours. Fuck her and fuck her hard! She
likes that."
Looking at Joe, I said, "You
just shot off, but I want to see you fuck her too, in a bit, so play with it
while you watch these two go at her, try to get it up again."
Fred stuck his
six-and-a-half-inch cock in her cunt and started giving it to her hard right
from the get-go, just like I had requested. Bill started thrusting in and out
of her mouth, while Joe was slowly stroking his now semi-hard cock. Jim and
Tony, of course, were vigorously pumping their hard dicks as they watched.
My own five-and-a-half-incher was
rock hard and now in my hand while I held the camera with the other. With my
wife being pounded in the pussy and being throat fucked at the same time, I
could barely hold the cam steady.
After several minutes, Bill
pulled his dick out of her mouth and shot his thick stream of cum all over her
face. This was more than enough to send her over the edge, and she violently
came all over Fred's thrusting cock. Fred's cock couldn't take the squeezing
orgasm, and he whipped his cock out of her pussy and shot his wad all over her
ass and back.
While the two of them shivered
and panted, Joe, with his cock fully revived, asked if it was his turn. I
nodded and motioned at my wife's back end. Joe scrambled over and placed the
head of his cock against her cunt, and she thrust back on it. In one fast move,
he was balls deep. She moaned loudly, and I thought she was gonna cum right
then and there from that huge cock fucking her.
I was the one with my mouth
hanging open this time when Carla asked Jim if he wanted to fuck her ass while
Joe was in her pussy. Jim looked at her in disbelief, since he thought he'd
only be watching, and then looked at Tony as if to say, 'sorry buddy.'
Jim stripped out of his clothes,
and as he approached the action, Joe pulled his cock out of Carla's cunt and
told Jim to sit in a chair. Once seated, Joe guided her to sit on Jim's
eight-inch cock with her back to him. It took some time, but with Jim's cock
now deep in her ass, Joe grabbed some seat cushions, placed them in front of
the chair, and dropped to his knees, bringing his fat cock to the perfect
height to enter my wife's pussy.
With two cocks in her, my wife
let out a moan that nearly ended as a scream. I asked if she was ok, and she
replied by telling Tony to come over and fuck her face. Tony didn't hesitate.
He stripped out of his clothes, moved over, planted his feet on the seat of the
chair, and shoved his cock in her mouth. With all the lead-up, stroking his
cock to the action, Tony couldn't take much and ended up cumming in her mouth
fairly quickly, and then pulling out and finishing the last spurts on her face.
Bill, who was now fully
recuperated, wasted no time in taking Tony's place, grabbing my wife by the
hair and ramming his cock down her throat. She never missed a beat as she
sucked his cock and bobbed up and down rhythmically on Jim's cock while being
pounded in her pussy by Joe.
Joe finally shot his load in her
dripping cunt, and she screamed with the orgasm his load brought on. Jim wasn't
far behind and soon shot his load up her ass.
Joe pulled his dripping cock out
of her, and Jim pushed on my wife to get his spent cock out of her ass. This
caused Bill to pull out of her mouth. Fred lay on the floor and grabbed my
wife's arm, pulling her downward. Without hesitation, she straddled him and
lowered her ass onto his prick.
Tony needed no encouragement. He
got in front of her, and as my wife lay back on top of Fred, Tony shoved his
cock in her well-used pussy. I handed the cam to Bill and straddled her face.
Tony came first, right in her
pussy, and pulled out. With the position he was in, Fred couldn't really fuck
with Tony thrusting, so once Tony was out, Fred pushed my wife up onto her
knees, making me leave her mouth, and began to pummel her ass until he blew his
wad in her.
I took the cam back from Bill
and, seeing that he was boned again, told him to pick a hole and fuck her
again. Bill, without hesitation, dropped to his knees and began fucking Carla's
pussy. She convulsed and trembled and moaned as Bill pumped the hell out of
her. He pulled out, flipped her over and rammed it into her ass, hard and fast.
In seconds she was bouncing off the floor in orgasm, and he was moaning in
ecstasy as he filled her ass with cum.
Hard again, Joe picked my wife up
and put her on the poker table so that her pussy was at the edge and her legs
were spread. Carla arched her back and let out a scream of pleasure as his
nine-incher once again rammed into her. Everyone else, including me, was
stroking their cocks, watching, some hard, some getting there again.
Soon Jim tapped on Joe's
shoulder. Joe pulled out before he had cum again, and Jim slipped his cock into
my wife's cunt. He pumped her for just a few moments and then pulled out as
Bill moved in and stuck his cock in her. A few moments later he was out, and
Tony was in her, then Fred took his turn.
For the next five minutes or so
all five of them took turns, each just giving her several thrusts before
switching places. Then each one of the guys fucked her continually until they
shot their loads into her sloppy cunt.
As soon as they were done, we all
sat around relaxing in the moment and couldn't believe what had just happened.
Carla was still on the table, either passed out or asleep. Just talking about
it eventually got us all hard again.
When Carla sat up about twenty
minutes later, she saw all of our hard cocks in the air. I figured she was done
for the night, but instead she said she was gonna give all the guys a blowjob
before they left!
Bill was first up, and it took
several long minutes before he shot off in her mouth. To her credit, she moaned
and swallowed every drop.
Her lips had to be sore by this
point, but she kept right on going and moved over to Joe's cock. She sucked and
massaged and sucked, but, to Joe's dismay, he was completely drained and
couldn't even manage to spurt, and soon lost his erection. Carla shrugged off
his embarrassment and took it as a compliment that she had fucked him so
completely.
Fred was next, then Jim, both
cumming after not too long. Then it was Tony's turn. He seemed to last forever
but finally relented and shot another load down her throat.
Carla grinned at me and said,
"Your turn!"
Grinning back, I pointed the
camera down at my cock and waited for my blowjob. But Carla had something else
in mind. Instead of moving in to suck my cock, she lay down on her back on the
floor, spread her legs, rubbed her pussy, and said, "Fuck me, baby!"
Handing the camera to one of the
guys, I knelt and entered her pussy for the first time that night, giving her
abused ass a rest. I couldn't believe how sloppy her pussy felt with the cum of
five other guys in her. For the first time in my life, I truly understood the
term sloppy seconds! The more I thought of it, the harder I pumped her wet,
dripping pussy. I hammered her so hard that she was crying out in pleasure and
the cum filling her cunt was splashing out.
I continued to pound her until I
shot what had to be one of the biggest loads I have ever shot deep into her
sloppy cunt. I nearly lost control as I whipped her around and pushed my cum
soaked cock into her mouth. She giggled and sucked my cock clean.
As she finished up on my soft
cock I looked around and saw that all the guys had encircled us, stroking their
dicks as they watched, but all were still soft, totally drained.
As Carla staggered off to the
bathroom to clean herself up, the guys started to get dressed. There was lots
of chatter about the night's event again, along with big smiles and fist bumps!
When the guys got to the door, they thanked me a lot.
The next morning my inbox was
full of emails from all the guys, all asking if Carla was ok with everything
that happened once she sobered up.
Carla was reading the emails over
my shoulder. She had been ok with everything that had happened, more than ok,
and said, "Tell them that I'll see them all at next month's game."
I passed along her message to all
the guys, and the very next month we didn't even open the cards. She took us
all on again, sober this time, and loved every minute of it!
Who would have thought my
conservative wife would become the gang bang slut she is today!


Omg that's soooo hot!! Minus the anal n swallowing I wana do this!! Always been a fantasy ;) I love giving head n fucking!!!!
ReplyDelete