"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Friday, August 7, 2026

All Male True Experience: A Matter of Convenience

By: Ryan Michaels

ryanxxx@hotmail.com


I used to buy my cigarettes at a certain gas station in town because they had the lowest prices. Due to an upcoming road expansion project, the government appropriated the land, forcing local businesses to close or relocate. The gas station simply shut down about three weeks ago.

As a night owl, I regularly popped out late at night when running low on smokes. Because alternative local stores and gas stations all matched the same elevated prices, I ultimately switched to a 24-hour convenience store located closer to home.

On my first visit around 1:00 AM, the clerk—a cute guy in his early twenties with a light-brown complexion and a slim, athletic swimmer's build—was talking to someone who was clearly a friend rather than a customer. As I approached the chest-high counter, they stopped talking, and I could feel his friend's eyes on me. I turned, gave a friendly smile, and immediately recognized the friend as a guy whose cock I had sucked a couple of weeks prior. I am a one-sided cocksucker by trade; when I hook up with guys, it is strictly to suck them off with no reciprocation wanted or needed. As I crossed back toward the door, I heard the friend whispering to the clerk.

The next time I went in around 12:45 AM. This time, the clerk greeted me with a wide smile, leaving me to wonder if his friend had filled him in. I bought my smokes and left.

On my third visit right around 1:00 AM, the clerk was on the phone with someone. He looked at me, told the person on the line that a customer had arrived for smokes, smiled, chuckled softly, and said a pointed "Yeah" before putting the phone down to grab my brand. As I walked out, I saw him in the glass reflection, back on the phone, giggling with who was obviously the friend that had been in the store that first time.

Driving home, I pieced it together: rather than just saying he had a customer, he had made a point of noting that the customer was there for smokes, followed by a knowing smile and a "Yeah". I concluded that the guy I had previously serviced must have told the clerk everything, and the clerk was verifying that I was that customer.

When I went in next, the total was more than before. "Fuck!" I cursed. "Price has gone up again?"

"Yup," the clerk said.

"Man, I really need to quit! Sucking on cigarettes is going to bankrupt me." I didn't say "sucking on cigarettes" intentionally; it's simply a habit of phrasing I've always used. Whenever I'm in desperate need of a smoke, I'll catch myself saying, "I really need to suck on a cigarette."

He laughed softly and quietly replied, "Yeah, there are better things to suck on," while ringing up the purchase.

My eyes locked onto him. While not normally in my nature, the possibility of sucking a guy off always got me instantly aroused and bold. Figuring I had little to lose after his remark—and that I could always go to another 24-hour store if it backfired—I decided to go for it.

"Yeah, I've actually heard that when you are trying to quit, it helps to put something else in your mouth to suck on. You have any suggestions?" I replied.

He looked surprised, likely not expecting me to catch or play along with his remark. "Um…" he started but said no more.

"I'm guessing your friend told you he knows me, and how?"

The clerk nodded. "So, is it true?" he asked.

"Is what true?"

He looked around the store, even though no one else was there, then looked back at me and quietly asked, "That you like to suck guys' dicks?"

I nodded and said, "Uh-huh."

"Oh, ok," he said, looking like he wanted to say more.

"So… is that what you want?"

"Are you serious?" he asked, hopefully rather than in a 'are you for real' kind of way.

"Isn't that what you meant about there being something better for me to suck on?"

He nodded.

"Well, I'd love to help you out, if that's what you're looking for," I told him.  

"I don't have to do anything to you, right?" he checked.

"No," I assured him.

"When?"

"How 'bout now?"

"I'm at work."

"I know," I chuckled. "Just put a sign on the door saying 'Back in 10 minutes,' and we can go in the washroom."

I knew about the washroom and the note trick because I frequently waited outside while a friend ran into that same store for lottery tickets on Friday nights, and the odd time there was such a note on the door.

"Um, ok," he said.

Fuck! I couldn’t believe it! I had taken the risk, and it had worked!

He quickly scribbled a "Be back in" note, taped it to the front door, locked it, grabbed the washroom key, and led me to it.

Once inside, he fumbled nervously with his pants before sliding them down past his thighs to reveal a nice bulge in dark blue high-cut briefs. Hooking his fingers into the waistband, he pulled his underwear down and tucked them under his balls. He was soft, hanging at about four inches, and uncut—my absolute favorite. He had smooth, good-sized balls and a nice dark bush.

I immediately dropped to my knees and, without using my hands, took his soft cock straight into my mouth. It hardened quickly, growing to about seven and a half fat inches. He didn't make a sound as I blew him, nor did he give any warning before he started cumming in my mouth about a minute later, letting out a single quiet grunt as he shot.

When he finished, he popped his cock out of my mouth, pulled up his underwear, and pulled up his pants, offering no apology for not warning me before unloading in my mouth. That didn't bother me at all, because as a cocksucker, swallowing is expected and no warning is ever necessary. Even so, I couldn't help wondering if his silence meant that, to him, I was literally just that—nothing more than a convenience.

"Shit!" he suddenly blurted.

"What's wrong?" I asked, wondering if he felt regret or guilt now that he had cum and wasn't horny anymore.

"I just realized that if a customer is waiting by the door or in their car, they will see us coming out of the washroom together."

"Not a problem," I said. "You just go out first, and I’ll wait here. If no one is waiting, let me know. If there is a customer, let them in, serve them, and then let me know when they are gone and have driven off."

He nodded, opened the door, and checked the store. A moment later, he signaled it was clear. Having already removed the sign and unlocked the door, he headed back behind the counter.

"See you later, man," I smiled, waving as I headed out.

He offered a somewhat flat "bye," which answered my question completely: I had been nothing more than a mouth for him to use, and now that he had gotten what he needed, he was entirely done with me… and honestly, I couldn't have been happier!

I’m really hoping he'll be up for getting his cock sucked again. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what happens on my next late-night trip to buy smokes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment and/or share it with others

 

©2026 by Ryan Michaels





Creative Commons License   Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment