"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

BateBook Shorts - All Male Fiction: Caught in the Act

 By: Ryan Michaels


The morning air was still quiet when I arrived at the large office building. Hoping to make up for having to leave early the day before, I had come in much earlier than usual, long before anyone else in my office.

Needing to use the facilities right away, I hurried inside the shared public washroom off the main hallway and slipped into a toilet stall. Just a few minutes later, the heavy outer door clicked open. Footsteps echoed on the tile, and someone walked directly up to the row of urinals located straight across from the stalls. Through the narrow vertical crack in the stall door, I could see who it was: my co-worker, the very person I sat directly across from and collaborated with every single day.

As I turned back to my own business, a peculiar detail caught my attention: he was lingering at the urinal far longer than usual, and there was no sound of him pissing. Peering through the crack once more, I spotted the unmistakable motion of his right arm. A wave of disbelief washed over me as I realized he was masturbating right there in the men's room at work, standing openly at the urinal. My mind went into overdrive with questions of whether this was a one-time thing or part of some secret daily routine. Then the pieces clicked into place, reminding me that he always managed to beat me to the office.

Mesmerized and unable to look away, a sudden surge rushed through my dick. Before I even fully registered what I was doing, I found myself quietly stroking right along with him, my eyes locked on the steady movement of his arm. It wasn't long before he let out a stifled grunt, flushed the urinal, and zipped up. Panicking slightly, I pulled my feet up off the floor so they wouldn't be visible under the stall partition. He washed his hands at the sink and walked out.

The encounter lingered in my mind all day, a secret electric current running between us across our shared office desks. Still plagued by the question of whether this was his daily routine, I arrived early again the next morning and ducked straight into the same stall. True to form, he walked in and repeated the exact same routine, with me quietly matching his movements behind the closed stall door.

This secret ritual repeated every single day for a week, and as I watched him yet again, a sudden, daring idea seized me in my heightened state of arousal. Acting purely on impulse, I quietly pulled up my pants, secured my clothing, and decided to follow through.

Silently, I unlatched the stall door and slipped out into the washroom, moving across the tile with absolute quietness until I was right behind him. Reaching around his waist, I pushed his hand away from his cock and wrapped my own hand firmly around him. His entire body seized in a sharp jolt, a sharp gasp escaping his lips in pure surprise. But the moment my hand began stroking his hard, horny cock, resistance melted away, leaving him capable of nothing more than deep, quiet moans. Knowing that he was a married father of two only heightened the transgression, making the hidden scenario playing out between us feel all the more illicit.

I stroked him at a steady pace for a few breathless moments before accelerating, driving us both toward the edge until he let out a low grunt and came heavily into the urinal. The instant he finished, I released him and bolted out of the washroom before he could even catch his breath or turn around. He was left standing there with no idea at all that the person who had just jerked him off and made him cum in the office urinal was the co-worker who sat directly across from him every day.


©2026 by Ryan Michaels





Creative Commons License   Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment