"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Saturday, April 3, 2021

All Male Fiction: A Dying Request

By: Tommyhawk1

 

My last four patients had been sound asleep. I thought the fifth was, too, but the squeak of my cart's wheels caused him to turn his head my way, so I smiled and pushed the cart on in. "Book or magazine, sir?" I offered.

"No thanks," he said, turning his head toward the window. A soft groan escaped his lips.

Depression, I decided; plenty of sick people start giving up on life. A bit of lively conversation ought to cheer him up; after all, I was a volunteer.

He was looking out the window at a beautiful summer day. "It's a beautiful day outside, isn't it?"

"I guess," he said lethargically.

"My name is Cody," I told him. "I'm a senior at Whitman High this year, and I'm volunteering here at the hospital; so, you'll be seeing me around here."

"Not me," he said. "I'll be gone by then."

"Oh, you heading back home tomorrow?"

He turned his eyes to me and I realized that he was young and damned good-looking. His hair was mussed and uncombed, dark locks in tangles on his head, and his skin was an olive tone courtesy of some exotic mixture of ancestry. His eyes were dark black orbs that shone above a heavy set of eyebrows. And yet he wore an air of heavy sadness.

He looked at me in turn, seeing me in my clean white shirt and dark blue pants. I wore an armband that marked me as a volunteer at the hospital. "No," he said to me. "Not back home… except the home we all go to one day, sooner or later," he sighed. "At least I know it's coming."

"Huh?" I said. Then it hit me. "You mean..."

He nodded soberly. "Yeah. They should have told you. I have a defective aorta. Every time my heart beats, it rips a little wider. By this time tomorrow, I'll be..." He lifted one arm and made a sort of "whoosh" movement "...out of here."

"But... can't they operate?"

"Not on this," he said. "No time."

I was foundering. "But you're just... here in this room. There's no machines or anything."

"I didn't want them," he said. "They couldn't do anything but prolong things. I could stay alive as a vegetable indefinitely. I chose instead to let it happen. My choice."

If I'd been foundering before, I was drowning now. "What about your family?" When someone is dying, the family is always there, aren't they?

"Mom couldn't handle it," he informed me. "Dad took her home; he'll be back in an hour or so."

"That's... that's too bad… that your mom can't be here," I said.

"Can you stay with me for a few moments?" the man asked, putting his hand on my arm. "It's kind of lonely... waiting to die."

"Sure, sure," I said.

The man wiped at his eyes. "Could you close the door? You know, in case I start crying or something."

"Sure, sure," I said and hastily complied, shoving my cart back out into the hallway and closing the door after it. Just old books and months' old magazines, hardly items worthy of pilferage; we passed them out to the patients and gathered them up again when the patients were done with them.

"Come sit," he said, patting the bed's edge.

I did so, though it was kind of crowded like that.

"You're a nice-looking guy, Cody," the guy said to me. His hand went back onto my arm, clamping on; not too tight, but it wasn't going to let me go real fast, either.

"Thanks," I said. "So, uh, what's your name?"

"Ace."

"Ace?"

"Short for something I don't like to remember," he went on. "You're new here, aren't you?"

"First day," I agreed.

"I thought so. I'd have noticed you if you'd been here a while. Given that this is most likely my last day on Earth, can I ask a favor of you?"

"Sure, sure," I said again; it was turning into my default phrase.

"You wouldn't mind if it's kind of a peculiar request?"

"Of course not," I said. A dying man's last request, of course, I'd go along with it! "What is it?"

"You see, on the whole, I'm not afraid of dying; I've lived a pretty good life overall, you know?"

"Sure, sure." I was sounding like a broken record.

"But there is one thing I would really like to do, just once, before I die."

"What's that?"

"Cody?"

"Yes?"

"This is going to sound weird."

"That's all right," I assured him. "Just say it."

"Well it's kind of hard to say to someone, but, well I've always had this, well, sort of secret… craving to, well…"

"To what?

"To try it, see what it's like."

"Try what?"

"Well… oral sex… with a guy."

"Huh?" This I wasn't expecting. Take him to see a baseball game, maybe! "You want me to… to suck your..."

"No… um… other way around. I've always been curious about what it'd be like, you know, with another guy, and I want to try doing it, doing that."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Um…" is all that came out in response.

"Look, I know it sounds weird, but, like I said, it's one thing I've always wanted to try before I die. I don't have time to try other things I've wanted to do, but there is still time for this… if you'll help me out, that is."

"I'm not sure," I finally answered.

"I may not last until nightfall," he went on. "I'll understand if you say no, you know if you are straight or something, but you wouldn't deny a guy his dying request, would you?

"I'm not… straight, I mean," I blurted.

"I kind of got that vibe, that you were gay. That's what gave me the nerve to ask you if you'd be willing to do something like this," he explained.

The guy was hot, and what guy, especially a horny young guy like myself wouldn't want a blowjob? And he was dying, and it was his dying wish. My hesitancy, my concern, once I got over the initial shock of the unexpected request, was that someone might enter the room while he was blowing me. "I'd like to help you out, but what if someone comes in?" I asked looking over my shoulder at the closed hospital room door for a moment, and then back to him.

"No one will. The nurses and doctors pretty much leave me alone; they know I want it that way. Besides, it'll only take a few minutes. You just stand by the bed and I'll lean over and do you that way." He went on, "Then, you just leave here and go back to handing out copies of Tom Sawyer to little old ladies. Nobody ever has to know." His hand which had been on my arm this entire time now left its perch and landed on my leg. The fingers curved over into my inner thigh; just a few inches up and they would be touching my already stiffening young prick.

Instead, the hand went down, stroking my thigh, up and down, getting close on the up stroke, but not touching me. "What do you say?" he asked again after a few of these strokes. "Let me give you a taste of heaven before I go see what it's like for myself?"

"Well, I guess it would be ok… as long as you're sure no one is gonna walk in on us."

"I'm sure," he said.

"Then, yeah, ok, you can suck me if you want," I said, my dick now rock-solid inside my pants, and now aching for what he was offering.

That brought a smile to his otherwise sad face. "I do. I really want to know what it's like, just once, before I go. Could you stand up and take it out for me?" he asked.

I stood from the bed, and my hands went to my fly and I unzipped. Ace's eyes were focused on the opening that now showed a hint of the white briefs I wore underneath. I was just glad I'd chosen one of my newer pair of underwear; I was always wearing old pairs, most of them worn and ratty, just whatever came to hand. But today I'd fished out one of the pair my mom had bought me just a few weeks before, which turned out to present a bit of a problem; I didn't know how to get them open!

Not the usual Y-front of my Jockeys, these were the H-front, a pair of ribs down the front, and below that a sort of oval type, miniature Y. I had to undo my belt buckle and the button on my pants, and then push my pants down to mid-thigh to get at that little thing! How do people who wear these take a leak, anyhow?

But with my pants at half-mast, I figured I might as well go for broke, and I pushed the briefs down to the crotch of my open pants. This bared me from waist to mid-thigh, except for my shirt tail covering me.

An insignificant bit of cloth for Ace to push aside, especially with my cock sticking out between the flaps already! He grabbed hold of me and tugged and I followed that yank to press my thighs up against the edge of the bed, and Ace dove at my cock, but missed, and it slapped over one warm cheek, and then he slid his lips underneath my shaft up to the head and caught it and fed it down!

"Oh, oh, shit!" I breathed softly. "Oh, man, oh!"

Ace may be having his first time, but his lips knew just what to do; they warded the teeth away from me, yet circled and clung to my shaft, pulling the skin along with it until the head was touching the back of his throat. Then he milked it gently back, exposing the head to the rather crisp air of the hospital room (which was about four degrees too cool for my tastes), and his lips held my cock's skin so that it wrinkled and rippled and roiled over my cockhead, sending waves of pleasure to my brain!

"Ah, ah, ah, gah!" I sighed.

Ace scooted up in the bed, and I could see that he had his own erection, evident by the tent in his hospital gown. His hands circled my waist and clamped onto my butt, and he was thrusting my dick deep into his mouth and throat! If I'd had waves of pleasure before, now I had tsunamis that rushed throughout my body, flooding my senses with every motion of Ace's head at my crotch.

I reached down without thinking and my fingers threaded through that tangle of his hair, and I began to urge him to move even faster. Ace grunted eagerly as he suckled the head of my cock.

"Ah, ah! Hah, ah, gah! Oh, man! Ah, gah, uh!" I strangled out. "I'm getting close, Ace!" I warned him, in case swallowing another man's cum was not part of what he wanted to experience.

"Um, uh, um!" was Ace's only response, perhaps meant to be words, but he didn't stop his motions or release his lip-lock on my tool for one second to say it if it was.

"Oh, shit!" I moaned. "I got to shoot, man, got to shoot now! Here it comes! Here it comes! Ah-ah-ah, ah-gah-gah-guh-guh-uh-uh-GUUHHH, HUHHHHH!" And my teenaged wads blasted with a thickness that I rarely managed in my own masturbations. His dying request, his last wish, and I was granting it. Here you go, Ace, drink it all down, a hot load of cum fresh off my eighteen-year-old cock, I thought. Eat it, man, eat it all!

Ace gulped noisily, as my jizz flooded into his mouth to be squeezed and swallowed down as his throat moved convulsively.

"AH-HAH! AH-HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH!" I finished my orgasm, and after the last dregs had squirted out to be gulped by his hungry mouth, I staggered, wishing I had something to hold onto. I saw Ace nursing the last bits of slickness off my dong, and with a final sucking "pop!" sound, he finished and then let go of me and lay back on the bed, now grinning widely.

"That felt good!" I told him sincerely. "I thought you'd never done this before, but man, you were great!"

"I've thought about it a lot," Ace said. "I'm feeling a little dizzy now, though. Think maybe I'd better get some sleep. Thanks, Cody, for granting a man his final request."

"Sure, sure!" I fell back to saying. Shit, I had to come up with something better than that if I was going to be a real source of comfort to the patients! I pulled up my pants and looked for something to say. "See you tomorrow."

Wrong thing to say, but he didn't get upset. "Tomorrow? No, I don't think so. But don't worry about it," he forestalled my apology. "Today was pretty damned good all by itself."

"Sure, sure," I said and fumbled my way to the door. I managed to complete my rounds of the rooms with my cart of books. When I got back to Ace's room, I looked in; the bed was empty.

Shit, already! I hadn't even heard them coming to get him! Had his sucking my cock caused his aorta to burst prematurely?

But Ace had been ready to die. You can't work in a hospital if you aren't ready to face death. I gulped and handled it pretty well, I thought - that is until the end of my volunteer shift when I neared the nurse's station.

"Ah, Cody, there you are!" Nurse Renee called out. "Come on over; I want you to meet someone."

"Sure," I said and went over. A doctor was standing there in his white coat over the blue hospital clothes, bent over a computer.

"This is Dr. Asani Kemaresan," Nurse Renee said to me. "And this is our newest volunteer, Cody Worthington," she spoke to the doctor.

"Pleased to meet you, sir," I said.

The doctor looked up, and a familiar smile under black eyes and heavy eyebrows filled my view. "Good to meet you, too, Cody."

"Cody hopes to be a doctor himself after he finishes college," Nurse Renee went on. "He's volunteered to work here in order to learn first-hand about hospital life," she quoted from the little introductory speech I'd given her when I'd shown up earlier that day.

"So, have you learned anything so far?" the doctor asked me, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah," I said. "I've learned that doctors are a bunch of underhanded, sneaky scoundrels who don't hesitate to take advantage of a new guy's innocence."

I got a gasp from Nurse Renee for that (you don't talk back to doctors!) but he just smiled at her, shook his head, and said, "Now, now, Renee, I played a practical joke on Cody earlier today, is all."

Nurse Renee sort of smiled but didn't ask any questions, and then grabbed a patient's chart and wandered off.

"Cody, I think you'll do just fine here. You can call me Dr. Ace." He stuck out a hand. "Welcome to County General; it's something of a nuthouse here, but we manage to have fun now and then."

"I already figured that out," I said and had to match his grin with my own as I shook his hand.

He then put his arm around my shoulder and said, ""Come with me, Cody. If you're going to be volunteering here, you're going to have to know how to handle certain things; and right now, there's something I want to show you how to handle."

"Yeah," I chuckled as I followed him down the hall. "I think I can guess what it is, too."

And I was right!

We slipped into a storage room, and Dr. Ace leaned against the door to give us warning if someone tried to enter. Then he grinned at me, pulled open the drawstring on his scrub pants, and let them drop to his ankles. His cock was big and fat, and I wasted no time in dropping to my knees and putting it in my mouth.

Volunteering my 'services' at this hospital certainly wasn't going to be boring, that's for sure!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

1 comment:

  1. I worked in a hospital for many years, unfortunately I never had an event like this. But I certainly met many doctors I would have dropped instantly to my knees to help them out

    ReplyDelete