"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

All Male Fiction: Flip-Flop Flap

By: Tommyhawk1 & Ryan Michaels

 

"Sin and iniquity!" intoned my Grandmother when I came out of my bedroom after changing. Grandma was a relic of another era; well into her eighties. When she was my age, they put on more clothes than they took off to go swimming! That or the men wore those silly orange-and-white-striped union suits, with their handlebar mustaches.

"And those things on your feet," Grandma continued. "Flip-flops! What self-respecting person wears a shoe that only holds on by being stuck between your toes like that?"

"Aw, come on Grandma, they're okay," I said. I'd picked a pair of green flip-flops because I had a t-shirt the exact same shade. Pair those with my lemon-yellow swim trunks and I was ready for a day at the beach. "Everyone on the beach is wearing this stuff."

"If everyone went and jumped off a bridge, would you?" Grandma pointed out with her skewed logic.

"They do, and I did, last year, remember?" I pointed out. I had, with a cord around my legs, naturally. Grandma just humphed her opinion of that.

"Hey, bungee-jumping!" my dad put in; he had come out of his own bedroom. His clothes were a longer version of mine: a short-sleeved shirt and shorts that came down to below his knees, but he had on a pair of orange flip-flops.

"More flip-flops!" Grandma zeroed in on those. "Bunch of foolishness, if you ask me."

"Why don't you go sign up for the bingo games, Mom?" Dad said instead of challenging her opinions anymore.

"Gambling?!" Grandma was scandalized.

"They give away the cards to anyone who shows them a hotel key," Dad pointed out. "And you might win a nice prize. The woman next door won a twenty-dollar gift certificate just yesterday. Tell you what, I’ll take you and get you settled at bingo, and give you some cab fare to get home afterward, and then I’ll meet Joe at the beach. We’ll pick up a tan while you have a fun day playing bingo."

"Hmph," was Grandma’s response. Grandma was always entering those drawings at the grocery store and such. She seems to have figured that if she didn't pay for it directly, it wasn't gambling, and quite enjoyed winning if she did. She agreed to play and grumbled at my dad to hurry up and take her so she didn’t miss the first game.

So, while he did that, I went out to enjoy the day on the beach. From the house on the island, it was a matter of a short walk to two out of three local beaches. The first ended up being loaded with families with little kids, so I made my way to the second one. That one seemed to be even more popular than the first, with a huge crowd. I wasn't really into spending my day tanning on a beach that was packed full of people and little kids, so I ventured on to the third one, and was happy to find that it was practically devoid of people, probably because it was more out of the way than the other two.

I found a spot far away from where the only other people on the beach - about a half dozen or so - were spread out in the sand, and settled on my towel and began to work on applying the suntan lotion.

I cursed under my breath when, a few minutes later, a couple of guys came along and spread their towels only a short distance away from me.

After finishing with the lotion, before lying down to catch some rays, I looked over in their direction again, and the two guys were kissing! More than that, the guy on the far side from me had stuck his hand down the back of the trunks of the guy nearest to me, and unless I missed my guess, he was trying to work one finger up the other guy's butt!

"Shit, is this a gay beach?" I wondered aloud, in a sort-of low tone of voice, well, a conversational tone if anyone had been right beside me.

"It sure is," came a voice not far away from me on the other side.

I looked around to see a cute guy, very blond, nicely muscled, and about five-foot-five inches tall, smiling down at me. I thought all blond guys were tall, but not this one! Like any true blond, his pale skin was more sun-burned than sun-tanned, a reddish tint to his skin. But despite that, he only wore a pair of red swim trunks similar to mine.

Holy fuck, I thought, as the guy gave his crotch a squeeze while I drank in his body, Dad booked us onto an island with a gay beach! And here I thought I'd be stuck holding yarn while Granny wound it up for knitting! This vacation just got a whole lot better!

"Hello?" he said waving his hand at me.

"Huh…" I said looking up at his face. "Oh, sorry… yeah, I didn't know… that it was a gay beach."

"Well, now that you do, are you going to leave?" he smiled at me.

"Um… no, not at all. I came to this beach to work on my tan because it was less crowded than the other two, and I still want to tan, so…" I replied.

"That's good…" he said, "that you're going to stay," his smile broadening, and then, uninvited, he lay his beach towel beside me and sat down on it, his leg touching mine. He looked at me for a minute and then said, "I'm Scott."

"Joe," I said in return, and he extended his hand and I shook it, awkwardly, my arm bent at an irregular angle as we were side-by-side. When he let go, I watched his hand, wondering if he'd try to put it on my thigh… or in my lap, and really kind of hoping that he would.

Instead, he gestured around. "Some of these guys are couples, but most of them are singles, just like you and me," he said. "The cops know we aren't here to make any trouble, and the locals know we all congregate here, and they like the money we pump into their economy year-round, so they give us this place and stay away. The water here is no good for swimming, anyway; full of sandbars and riptides, and sometimes a dangerous undertow. Anyone into the beach for swimming goes to one of the other two… which leaves this beach for guys like you and me, you know, guys who just want to work on their tan," he chuckled.

I chuckled as well, then, pointing over to the two guys who were fooling around, asked, "What about that? I know you said the cops don't bother people on this beach, but having sex on a public beach? That can't be allowed, can it?"

"Yeah, totally. As I said, the cops don't bother us, they know everything that goes on here."

"Wow! So… how do you know if someone is looking for sex, or is just here to get a tan?"

He gestured to my feet. "Guys looking for sex on this beach wear flip-flops."

"Oh, uh, okay," I said. I thought that was an odd code of sorts.

He went on, "Yeah, and if you are looking and a guy approaches who you're not into, just give him a shake of the head and a wave of the hand, you know," he did a shake-and-wave that said, no thanks, I don't want any, "and he'll leave you alone."

"And what if you're not looking?"

"If you're taken or not looking at all, you know, if you really are here to just work on your tan, then you wear some other sort of footgear or go barefoot to show yourself unavailable. So, if you're not looking then just take those off," he said pointing at my flip-flops, "and hide them under your towel until you're ready to leave."

I looked down at the green flip-flops on my feet as he pointed at them, and then at his feet. He wore one blue and one red. "Hey, your flip-flops don't match," I pointed out.

"Another little custom we have here," he said, "Trophies."

"Trophies?"

"You have sex with a guy, you take one of his flip-flops and give him one of yours. Then everyone knows who got with who, and can ask one of the guys if the other was any good if they want to get with him too.” He laughed and then continued, “And when you get home, you can put all the mismatched flip-flops in a box or something and have trophies of all your beach conquests."

"Oh," I said, laughing. "So, you already got lucky once today, then?"

He waggled his foot with the blue flip-flop; it was quite a bit bigger than the other one, which fit him perfectly. "Yeah, that was Gregg. He's a big mother, like six-foot-five, built like a football linebacker, and about as subtle as a chainsaw at five a.m. He got here this morning and I was first on the spot and so I got to siphon off his morning load. Gregg's got a lot of, uh, spunk, and energy, but not a lot of tact. He sort of walks up and grabs you; which, when you're looking for that, can be a lot of fun."

"I guess it can," I said.

"You're still wearing your flip-flops," Scott pointed out after a slight pause in the conversation. "Does that mean you're declaring yourself available?"

"Yeah, I guess I am," I smiled over at him.

"Yeah? I thought you didn't want to be at a gay beach?"

"I didn't say that," I replied. "I just didn't know this was one."

"Oh, so when you said, 'Shit, is this a gay beach?' it was an exclamation of glee, not horror?" he questioned with a smile on his face.

"Exactly!"

The smile on his face turned into a grin and he said, "Well, just remember what I said to do if you are looking but not interested in a guy who comes up to you," and this time his hand did come in for a landing on my leg as he spoke the words.

I just nodded but didn't say a word or make any attempt to stop him, as my cock sprang to life from his touch.

When I didn't rebuff his move, it was clear that I was interested in having some fun with him and he slid his hand up my leg, and then over my swim trunks until he found my cock.

He let out a chuckle when he discovered that I was already rock hard, gave my boner a squeeze, and then moved his hand up to the waistband of my trunks. The strings that tied it were exposed and he yanked them loose and then he was tugging at them, worming them down my butt and onto my legs. He thrust his hand into their interior and managed to shove them down to my knees by raw force, then grasped them and pulled them the rest of the way down my legs and off.

He stood up as I lay there naked and totally exposed, my rigid seven-and-a-half uncut inches on display to the whole beach, and then undid his own trunks and quickly removed them, displaying a solid six inches of cut meat. Then he lay down beside me with his head by my crotch and his crotch by my face.

I groaned as his lips engulfed my prick, both from the pleasure and from doing what we were doing on a public beach. I then moved my head forward and caught Scott's dick between my lips.

We worked each other's cocks like that for several minutes, until Scott grabbed onto my legs and flipped us over so that he was now on his back and I was on my knees leaning over top of him.

In this position, with my knees on either side of Scott's head, my ass crack was spread apart, exposing my asshole to the warm air. This aroused me even more, and I moaned, then moaned even louder when I felt Scott's finger touching my butt hole, begging it to open up.

The raw sensations of that were fluttering about my brain, and then my moans of pleasure suddenly turned into cock-stifled gasps when the tip of a rather thick finger dove into my asshole, forcing it open. That's when I realized it wasn't Scott playing with my ass (his fingers weren't that thick) and that he and I were no longer alone!

I pulled my mouth off of Scott's cock, turned my head, and looked behind myself. My god, the guy who was prodding my asshole was huge; wide as a refrigerator, shoulders like bowling balls, arms like pile-drivers, a long, very fat cock, and a face that said, as clearly as words, "You're mine!" in a way that made you quiver and nod in helpless agreement.

"Gregg?" I questioned, guessing at his identity.

"Yeah," the big stud said. "Saw you and wanted you. Nobody's using this butt hole, so thought I'd take it." Scott had warned me that Gregg just sort of grabbed you.

I had Gregg's finger up my ass by the time he had finished speaking, and that finger of his felt like it was more substantial than some men's pricks! I grunted, moaned, and shoved Scott's dick back into my mouth. I was going to want all the stimulation I could get to survive this one!

But Gregg's next insertion was a lubrication-coated finger replacing the spit-lubed one he had shoved in first. I groaned and thrust myself back at that finger as he greased up my hole, and I was grunting like a pig by the time he had me coated to his satisfaction.

"Okay, this hole's ready for plugging," Gregg said. "Help me get it in him, Scott."

Sliding his mouth off my cock, Scott reached his hand upwards and did the honors, steering the huge ship into dock with easy efficiency. I wondered if he and Gregg were a team, in that Gregg had sent Scott in to smooth the way, get the guy hot and horny, and then Gregg would slip in like a bulldozer hitting a condemned building, head-on, and head-strong!

I felt that big dick piercing me and I moaned, not just in passion but in genuine panic, like a scream, but squelched by the cock in my mouth! Shit, this prick felt thicker than a tree stump! I was being stretched to the point of breaking. Wider, wider, wider! God, I can't do this!

Scott picked that precise moment, that instant of my distress, to blast his wad! I mean, I was about to turn loose and yell when he started squirting his juices into my mouth, and my attempt to pull away only caused him to grab hold of my ass and keep me in place! He thrust his hips up at me and thrashed and jabbed that spurting pole at me, and then let go, his load emptied, my throat ravaged and raw and filled with his cum! I swallowed hard, got most of it, and then sputtered the rest around his deflating dick! "Jesus, man, I can't do this, I... guh!"

Scott had returned to nursing my dick, and now I had a cock in my ass deep enough to hammer my prostate and a mouth working my cock. I was getting pleasure from both sides and my young hormones burst like so many fireworks in glee at the intensity.

Gregg was moving his hips now, driving that steel rod of his in and out of my butt; I had taken all of him, he was huge, but my body had taken all of him. God, I had all of this huge man's huge cock inside my ass, and I wanted it, all of it, wanted more!

Gregg pumped me roughly now, and I moaned and mumbled, “Yeah, fuck me, fuck me deep, fuck me hard!”

"G'Nar!" growled Gregg and he grabbed my waist and rolled the two of us over. My cock popped out of Scott's mouth like a cork from a wine bottle, and I ended up on top of Gregg, sitting in his lap facing him, with his dick still up my ass. He grabbed my hips and literally bounced me up and down on his cock.

Scott stood up and smiled at seeing me impaled and on top of Gregg and said, "Enjoying your vacation, Joe?"

I had to laugh at that, an exhausted, feeble noise, but a laugh. "Yeah, and now that you've managed to get your buddy's dick up my butt, the least you can do is finish blowing me! Come on, suck me off!"

"He's onto us," Scott said to Gregg, but I learned later that Scott was just joking; this wasn't a setup however much it looked like one. Gregg and Scott always chased the newest guys at the beach, that’s all, and they often ended up sharing like this, one way or another.

Gregg raised his legs a bit and pushed me back, and I was now on my back on the towel, with Gregg holding my legs up in the air as he pounded my asshole, hard, while Scott leaned in from my side, stuck his head down between my legs and started sucking my cock some more.

I howled when I came, shooting hard into Scott's mouth. Scott held on tight and drained me like I was a milkshake, his eyes closed and his mouth working in blissful harmony, while Gregg grunted a couple of times as my hole clenched on and off his prick as I creamed down Scott's throat.

I was no more than done when Gregg rolled me over again, taking me off the towel and onto the sand, and my knees and cheek were ground down into it while he rammed his fat cock into my butt. I was a piece of meat for him to fuck, and I lay there and was his meat.

Gregg roared like a lion when he came, and he knocked my body flat down into the sand with the hammering thrusts of his hips, and then he rested on me as heavy as a lead statue, and as big as one, for just a few seconds as he caught his breath. He then pulled out of my ass and rolled off. He stood and without a word of thanks or acknowledgment, just walked off.

I got up and started brushing the sand off my body, and looking downward as I did so, I noticed my flip-flops were not there. I looked all around me and then saw that one of them now adorned Scott's foot.

"Hey!" I said, and then remembered what Scott had told me. "Oh, yeah, the trophies."

"You got it," Scott said. "I got Gregg to leave you his right one, and you’ll take my left one, and have a pair to get home with."

"Oh... thanks," I said as I pulled my shorts on. "I'd better get moving," I said as I was fastening the drawstring. I was sweaty and exhausted and more than ready for a nice cold drink, followed by a shower!

"Yeah, me too. Bye," Scott said, and I watched him walk off wearing one of my flip-flops as I shook the sand from my towel before heading off myself.

Getting home was a real trial – you try walking on hot concrete with one red flip-flop about three sizes too small and one blue flip-flop about three sizes too big! Neither one stays on your foot properly. My poor feet were well done by the time I finally got home and indoors.

And Grandma was there waiting for me. "Hi Grandma, how was bingo? Did you win anything?" I asked as I walked in the door.

"No, not a thi…" and her words cut off as she looked at my feet, at the mismatched flip-flops, and she gasped, clutching her chest.

"You were at that beach!" she shrieked at me. “I know all about that beach and what goes on there! Some ladies at Bingo told me to avoid that beach and why, and they also told me what that means!” she said pointing at my mismatched flip-flops.

I won't repeat the rest of it, suffice to say I was condemned to hellfire, written out of her will, disowned as part of her family, and going to be in more trouble as soon as my dad got home!

I was mortified, as you can imagine; it's one thing to unwittingly end up on a gay beach full of horny studs... and quite another thing having your Grandmother knowing that you were sucking cock and taking it up the ass! I hunkered down like a whipped puppy and began to try to figure out what I could say to my dad when he got home.

Dad came in about an hour later. "Hey everyone! Joe, there you are. I looked everywhere for you at the beach, but there were so many people that I gave up trying to find you and found a nice quiet spot to enjoy the sun. Anyway, you guys ready to go eat?"

"William, it's about time you got home! You have to hear what your son was doing..." And Grandma trailed off.

Puzzled, I looked at her.

I followed her eyes to where they were looking, down at Dad's feet. The ones that had worn a pair of matching orange flip-flops out the door that morning were now adorned with one black and one yellow flip-flop of different sizes.

He looked at Grandma and then looked at me, puzzled, until he noticed my feet. A look of shock came over his face to match ours, and Grandma opened her mouth to speak, gasped, and fainted.

When Grandma came to, she packed her things and left, without speaking another word to either of us, leaving my dad and me alone in the room together, in what was a very awkward situation, to say the least.

The two of us just stood across from each other in silence for a few moments after Grandma stormed out, both of us staring at the ground to avoid making eye contact. Finding it unbearable and wanting to be anywhere but there, I dashed for the bathroom to take that shower I had planned to take when I got home from the beach.

As I put my head under the spray, I couldn't help but think about my dad, specifically about our relationship. My mom died when I was five, and the two of us became quite close after that and, as I got older, we became even closer; we weren't just father and son, but also best friends.

The bond between us was so strong that the two of us could talk about and tell each other anything, and we weren't shy about being naked in front of the other, either. Not that we paraded around the house naked all the time, but as a couple of bachelors, we often found ourselves in the bathroom at the same time, and we even worked out and showered together at the gym. As I thought about that, and the current situation, I couldn't help but wonder if things might forever be changed between us now.

That thought was interrupted when my dad entered the bathroom and said that we couldn't just avoid the elephant in the room and needed to talk about it. I wondered why he chose right then to confront the situation, while I was in the shower, but then as I thought about the conversation that was about to take place, I was glad he had, because having the shower curtain between us would help make an already awkward situation a little less awkward.

During that conversation, my dad admitted that he was bisexual and I admitted that I was gay - it wasn't like either of us had a choice, as those mismatched flip-flops that had adorned both of our feet had revealed where our sexual interests lay – and Dad admitted that he had booked our vacation in this locale because he knew about the beach but, of course, had no idea that I was gay or that I would end up going to it as well. However, that's as far as it went; we didn't discuss what we both knew the other had been up to while on that beach.

I felt much better now that we had talked through the embarrassment of it all, but I was still worried about the effect all of this could possibly have on our relationship. I got my answer as I stepped out of the shower to find my dad starting to undress to take his own shower, and that meant that he still felt as comfortable as he always had with being nude in front of or with me. That was proof enough to me that the events of the day hadn't negatively affected our close bond in any way.

In fact, the whole situation actually ended up bringing us even closer together, for if it had never happened, neither of us would have revealed our secret to the other, and if we hadn't done that, we never would have ended up going to the beach together the next day… yes, that beach!

We both wanted to get some sun and went back and forth on which of those other two beaches we should go to, even though we both knew the other wanted to go to that beach.

Since we didn't have anything to hide from each other anymore, eventually we stopped pretending and admitted that we both wanted to go to the gay beach because we both wanted to sunbathe nude and avoid those unsightly tan lines. It went without saying that if we did go there together that having sex with someone else on the beach would be out of the question, but I think we both knew the other still wanted to go there to at least take in the (naked) sights while getting a tan.

With no issues being naked in front of each other, and neither of us uncomfortable with the idea of going there together, we didn't see a reason not to, and so we went.

When we arrived, we found a spot, spread out our towels, stripped out of our clothes, applied suntan lotion, and then plopped our naked asses down and began working on that all-over tan as we silently took in the aforementioned sights together.

Just a short while later, as we lay on our towels next to each other, both on our stomachs now, we both lifted our heads at the same time, and then both looked behind ourselves. There, kneeling between us was Gregg, and he was prodding both our butt holes with his big, thick fingers. "Gonna plug both your holes," he stated when he saw us turning to look at him.

Dad and I had removed our flip-flops when we had arrived but had neglected to hide them from sight, and we both just looked at each other, but neither of us said a word nor attempted to stop Gregg – not that we could have anyway.

This was going to be interesting!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment