"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Saturday, April 2, 2022

All Male Fiction: A Dirty Jockstrap and a Dirty Fuck

By: Unknown Author & Ryan Michaels


"Suck my dick, Shawn!"

"Why don't you kiss my ass, Billy!"

It had always been that way between Billy and me, goading one another on with sexual taunts. There was always a slightly dirty edge to our bantering - on my part at least. I really would've liked for him to kiss my ass, though not in the pejorative way I said it. And as for wanting to suck his dick...

Billy's parents had moved to the neighborhood when we were both in Junior high. We rode the bus together and quickly became friends. Billy had a swaggering, out-going personality that complimented his staggeringly gorgeous looks.

Billy's hair was the blackest I ever saw, and his eyes were dark and brooding, with a stabbing quality, self-assured.

On the afternoon of the mock insults I just quoted, his parents had gone to the cottage for the weekend and we were alone in his house. The verbal exchange was brought about by an argument over who was the better football team, the New York Giants or the New York Jets. We were also kind of buzzed on beer, which fuelled the insults further.

We weren't old enough to drink, but Billy's dad let him have beer, and we had already downed three each and there was no more left. Billy said that his friend's older brother would buy some for us, and he offered to go over and ask and go with the older brother to get us another six-pack.

After Billy left, I went over and looked at the family pictures that were scattered around his living room. In one photo of him, he was in his football uniform, and it had me drooling in seconds. Though I knew that basket showing at his crotch was mostly all cup, it still bulged enticingly. And his jersey didn't quite cover his flat belly, where I could see the deep V of his groin begin.

I knew he'd be gone at least twenty minutes since we lived pretty far out in the suburbs, so I went up to Billy's bedroom to see if I could find his cup. His room had a good man-smell to it, some sort of musky cologne and a faint odor of sweat. It felt erotic to be in the place where my sexy best friend slept, no doubt jacked off, and stood naked, perhaps admiring himself in that full-length mirror on the wall.

I went to Billy's dresser and opened one of the top two drawers. Seeing his white Calvin's folded and piled so neatly did nothing to get my mind off the subject. Opening the drawer next to it, about a dozen jockstraps were strewn inside, but no cups. I grabbed one of his jocks and put the pouch over my face and deeply inhaled. But, unfortunately, they smelled clean and freshly laundered.

But that gave me an idea…

I opened the closet, and, sure enough, there were Billy's dirty clothes. I found a few piss stains on one of his dirty pair of underwear and what looked like cum on one of his jockstraps. The aroma of man-sweat was intoxicating.

I had been aware of my jock fetish for some time now, ever since I first discovered their existence and had bought my first one. Standing there fondling and caressing the stud's underwear and jocks got me hotter than hell. I decided I had to have a quick jack-off session. It was risky, but I figured I'd have plenty of time to do it before Billy returned.

So, I stood in front of the full-length mirror and opened my shirt, shoved my jeans and underwear to my ankles, and grasped my soft but stiffening cock. I pre-cum a lot when I get horny, and right then the clear stuff was oozing out of my dick like a dripping faucet. I smeared the juicy liquid all over my cockhead. Then I held the cum-stained jock to my nose and inhaled deeply, smelling the masculine odor that remained.

As I breathed heavily through the thin material, I got one of the most intense hard-ons I had ever experienced. I got hard-ons all the time, nothing unusual about that for a guy my age, but this was like an explosion of blood to my crotch, an immediate and intensely gratifying sensation as my dick throbbed in my fist.

I bowed my legs a little and rubbed the entrancing jock up under my balls, and up and down the length of my stiffened dick. I sheathed my rod in the soft, white fabric of the pouch and stroked my meat through it. Then I kicked off my shoes, shucked my clothes completely, and put Billy's jock on. My balls nestled into the dirty pouch where his had been, my cock so hard it jutted out the elastic waistband.

I pushed the pouch of Billy's jock to just below my balls, and the pressure from the elastic drove my package up against my heaving stomach. I stood sideways to the mirror, punched out my hips, and pumped my meat in slow strokes, watching myself beat off.

I jacked my cock like a sex-starved maniac and very quickly felt the ecstatic tremors of a powerful orgasm cresting. I punched my hips out even farther and pumped even harder on my meat. As I gasped hoarsely, cum started streaming out of my cock in ropy strands, arching and spurting in thick, milky gushes. Throwing back my head, I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned so loudly that the neighbors must have heard me.

"Feel good, Shawn?!" I heard Billy exclaim, followed by a giggle.

I jumped, startled, my head turning to the door, my stomach jumping too like it had done a somersault, and my body trembled slightly as I quickly drew my hands to cover my exposed hard-on.

"Shit, Billy, I don't know what came over me, must have been the beer," I stammered. "Guess I got a little carried away while you were gone… figured I'd be done before you got back with the brew. Shit, I'm so embarrassed."

"Hey, no problem Shawn," he slurred. "It's cool, I beat my meat all the time. All us guys do. Never seen another guy do it before, though. It was kinda cool."

He closed the distance between us in the time it took him to say it, and I don't know how long he'd been standing there but he was sporting a boner that hung down his leg like a large sausage.

Billy dropped his pants and underwear and grabbed his stiff meat in his hands, totally taking me by surprise. "Here, you watch me and see if you think it is cool to see too."

Billy started fisting himself, and I still couldn't believe this was happening to me, that I hadn't gone so deeply into my fantasy that I wasn't imagining this. My own dick was soon hard again, jutting out past my concealing hands, up over my navel, and pulsing against my belly.

"You've got a nice dick, Shawn. Let's see if we can make it spit again. I bet you we can." He then reached over and wrapped his free hand around my stiff dick and began stroking it in pace to his own.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I couldn't believe that all those years I'd known him, all that time I'd wanted to do something like this with him, that he was actually pumping my hard cock in his hand, and he was the one who initiated it!

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Billy groaned as he continued to pump both our cocks.

I was enjoying it but I was still freaking out inside a bit at what was happening, and only managed to mumble an "uh-huh."

"Hey, why don't we stretch out on the bed?" Billy suggested a minute or so later. "That's where I usually do it. So much more comfortable lying on your back pumping your dick than standing on your feet."

"Ok," I almost whispered.

I pulled my jockstrap up, or rather his jockstrap up, and followed behind Billy to the bed. He stretched out on his back and I climbed on the bed and lay down beside him.

Instead of pulling his jock off me as I'd expected him to, he started rubbing my cock through the jock while he stroked his own.

"I love rubbing my cock through my jock or my underwear. It feels good, doesn't it, Shawn?"

I nodded, and then there were a few minutes of silence as Billy kept rubbing my cock and stroking his own.

"You ever had your cock sucked, Shawn?" Billy asked very casually.

"Uh, yeah, of course I have," I answered.

"Yeah, me too, Love having my cock sucked, but it's been a while. How about you?"

"Yeah, been a while."

"You ever wondered what it was like?"

I knew where this was heading. Billy was going to ask me to suck his dick, or so I hoped, but I didn't want to say too much, in case I was wrong, or this was a test or something, so I played dumb. "What do you mean, have I ever wondered what it's like? I just told you I've had my dick sucked before, so yeah, I know what it feels like."

"No, um, I mean, have you ever wondered what it was like for the girl, you know, what a hard dick feels like, um, in your mouth? What it tastes like?"

"Have you?" I countered.

"I asked you first."

I wanted to blurt out that I loved to suck cock, and had always wanted to suck his, and that I wanted to suck it right now, so bad, but I didn't. All I could manage to reply was, "I...uh..." before he continued on.

"I know that's one of my jocks you have on, so, come on, tell me, Shawn, I really wanna know. You just like playing with other guys' dirty jockstraps, or do you also like playing with what's inside those jocks?"

"I...uh..." was all that came out of my mouth again. I was just too afraid to come right out and say it. A couple of buddies playing with their dicks while on a beer buzz was one thing, but sucking dick was another, and I didn't want to say the wrong thing and risk ruining a good friendship.

"It's ok Shawn, you may be too chicken shit to answer the question, but I'm not afraid to admit to my best bud that I have wondered what it would be like."

"You... you have?" I replied, shocked by his admission.

He didn't say another word, just smiled at me, and then leaned forward, with his hand still working his dick, and put his mouth on my crotch, examining my cock and balls through the pouch of his own dirty jockstrap.

My body became rigid with a mixture of fear of what this could do to our friendship, nervousness at having my best friend, whom I had had the hots for since I met him, putting his head in my crotch, and great excitement at the prospect of him sucking my dick.

Billy began mouthing my crotch and was muttering and sighing with delight, and then he started licking all over my fabric encased cock and balls, and pretty soon the entire front of the jock was wet and gummy. While he kept one hand in his lap jacking off, his other moved up and began rubbing over my stomach and then up to my chest. I was becoming more relaxed with the situation now, and my legs began to tremble from the sensations my best friend was providing my body.

He stopped feeding on my dick and, as he raised his head, a long strand of spit joined his mouth to my well-slobbered crotch.

"Roll over," he said. "Let me lick you."

I was surprised that Billy, a guy who I was pretty sure had never been with a guy before, knew about rimming. I quickly turned over and lay there anticipating his tongue licking my asshole.

I felt Billy's hands slip under the elastic leg bands of his jock and I assumed he was going to slide it off me, but instead he pulled the straps up, and then let them go. I flinched as the straps hit my ass, and then he lowered his hand to one of my butt cheeks, not hard, but enough to sting, and my body lurched. Billy laughed, and then began caressing my ass cheeks like he was kneading soft dough, his thumbs occasionally rubbing the inside of my ass crack, brushing my butt hole.

Billy kissed and licked his way down my back, and my cock twitched beneath me in anticipation of receiving a hot rim job from my stud of a best friend. With his teeth, he latched on to the wide elastic waist of the jockstrap and pulled it down over my ass. After he got it below my cheeks, he pulled on it with his hand. I instinctively raised my hips slightly so the pouch of the jock could move past my cock and balls.

After he pulled the jock down my legs and past my feet, Billy slid his sweat-slickened torso all over my ass and back. He then moved up and dragged his stiff prick lightly up and down my back, and then he put all of his body weight down on me, and I felt his rock-hard dick against my naked butt, pressing into my crack.

He began to slide it up and down and put his mouth to my ear and softly whispered, "I want you, man. I want to be inside you. Can I fuck you?"

I had never been fucked before nor had I ever fucked anyone before either. I had never had the urge or desire to be fucked but, for some reason, at that moment I wanted it; I wanted Billy, my best friend, to take my virginity, to take my cherry, to fuck me! But I was scared, scared it would hurt. I knew it would hurt; I'd heard the stories.

Before I could answer, Billy spoke into my ear again. "C'mon, Shawn, sticking it in you will feel so good, for the both of us. We've gone this far together, let's go all the way. Come on, you know you want it in you. You can take it, I know you can."

"Ok," I panted, "but we need lube if we are going to do it."

"I got lube Shawn, use it sometimes when I jerk off."

"And you have to go slow at first, and stop right away if I tell you to, ok?"

"I will, Shawn, I promise," Billy agreed, and then he jumped off the bed, dug around in his bottom dresser drawer, and hopped back on the bed behind me. He placed one hand on one of my cheeks and pushed it sideways, and then I felt the cold liquid of the lube hitting my asshole. The feeling of his finger running back and forth over my asshole made me shiver. Billy instructed me to use my own finger to push the lube into my ass while he lubed up his dick.

Billy used his knees to push my legs farther apart, and then spread my ass with one hand, and as soon as I felt the tip of his cock touch my hole I squeezed my eyes shut, gritted my teeth, and clenched my lips as his dickhead seared its way inside.

He held it like that for a few seconds and then began to gyrate his hips, little rotating thrusts as he slowly worked more of his cock into me.

By now I had about half of his rigid rod up my ass, and he was going for more, inching his fuck pole into my guts in lubricious, increasing thrusts. I held on tightly to the sides of the bed as he shoved in more of his throbbing dick, stretching me open, fucking me deeper.

Once he had managed to get almost all of his cock up inside me, he growled in my ear, "So hot, man! Your hole is so fucking tight, so fucking warm inside! Take it! Take all of me, Shawn!" and then he gave one hard shove and drove his cock all the way in, driving the pain/pleasure home.

"You ok?" Billy asked, holding his dick still inside of me. "Does it hurt?"

"Yeah, it hurts a lot," I groaned through gritted teeth.

"Want me to pull it out?"

"No, uhhh, just stay still for a bit, uhhh, and the pain should subside."

"You ready now Shawn?" Billy asked after a minute or so. "You ready to find out what it's like to get fucked?"

"Ah, ungh, yeah, yeah," I groaned, still feeling a bit of discomfort, but not nearly as much as before.

Billy slowly began to withdraw his cock and then push it back in, pulling it out farther each time. Deep, heaving sighs escaped his mouth and stirred my hair as he pumped me with his cock. Soon he was pumping in and out of me fast, hard, his balls slapping my ass cheeks. The pain was completely gone now, and instead his cock in my ass had set off waves of shimmering sensations, like electricity darting all over my trembling body.

Billy pulled me from my stomach to my knees, pried apart my ass cheeks, and flexed his hip muscles. He stood on the bed with his knees half bent and plugged my asshole in a swift, driving rhythm. Then he lowered from his high fuck and went to his knees. I could only gasp and pant and sigh heavily.

Suddenly, his hand came around in front of my face. He was holding his jockstrap, the one he had peeled from my body. "Sniff it!" he said as he pushed the jock against my nose. "You like smelling my dirty jock, don't you Shawn!"

I gave a muffled yes.

"Yeah, I know you do! Smelling my cock and balls on that jock made you so horny, so horny that you had to jerk off that dick of yours, and now you've got the cock that filled that jock right up your fucking ass! That's what you want isn't it, Shawn, my big hard cock up your ass?!"

"Yes, oh god, yes!" I screamed into the jockstrap.

"Yeah, oh yeah, giving you a nice hard fuck while you smell my dirty jock!" he moaned. "Hard fuck, dirty fuck! You like that don't you, Shawn? Tell me you like a good hard jock sniffing dirty fuck. Tell me. Tell me!" he demanded, pulling the jock from my face, and snarling in a way that set the cream churning in my nuts.

"Yes! I like it!" I yelled out. "Fuck me hard, man! Fuck me hard while you grind your dirty smelly jockstrap in my face!" I pleaded.

He shoved his dirty jock back into my face and went into a slow, rolling motion, like we were on a tossing body of water, and dragged his dick out of me in tantalizing slow motion. Then he shoved back in all the way and began fucking me hard again, while at the same time grinding the jock into my face with hard pressure.

Reaching under me with his other hand, he wrapped it around my dripping cock and started beating me off. I hunched my ass to meet his thrusts, and he masturbated me faster.

A quickened urgency overtook Billy, and he went at it harder, faster, ramming into me and slapping my quivering ass as he hunched his hard-driving pelvis more swiftly.

I couldn't hold out much longer as he mauled my ass with his pounding dick. Waves of pleasure washed over me like a surging tide, and I gave myself over to the beginning of an exploding, shattering orgasm. Deep within me, I felt his plunging dick grow even more rigid than before, swelling and filling me from side to side.

"I'm gonna blow, Shawn! I'm gonna shoot!" he gasped.

"Cum in me! Cum in my ass!" I grunted, the jockstrap and my harsh breathing muffling the words.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming! Take my load, Shawn! Take that cum up your ass! Take every drop!" I felt his gushing jizz flooding deep inside my ass in spurting bursts, creaming my asshole with his spunky seed.

I started blowing my nuts then, great long ropes of my thick cum arching out of his pumping fist and shooting all over his hand and the bedsheets.

He filled my butt-hole with so much gooey cum that I felt it sliming out of my hole and running over my balls. The longer he pumped his juice into me, the more it lathered to a milky froth, and his creamy dick-sauce gushed in what felt like rivers from my dripping ass.

We shuddered to a mutually convulsive and anguished climax, and he collapsed, his spent body atop me. The final globules of Billy's powerful load drained into my well-fucked body, and we lay still, clasped in a sweaty bear hug.

"You always said you wanted me to kiss your ass," he said. "Fucked your ass instead!"

"Yeah, and you always told me to suck your dick," I said with a lustful wink.

"Sure did, man. Why don't we go shower off, and then you can get to work on that."

"Definitely sounds like a plan," I said. "But after we shower, let's have a few more beers so this buzz doesn't wear off and make you change your mind about that blowjob."

"The beer buzz has nothing to do with what we just did Shawn. Even sober, I'm up for the blowjob, but I'm afraid after this we can't be friends anymore."

"What?! Why?" It was my worst fear coming true.

"Because Shawn, we can't undo what we just did and therefore can't continue to be friends." He paused a moment and then said, "We have to be more than just friends now."

"You mean you want to...to do this again, and, like, date each other, or become boyfriends or something?"

"Yes, I want to do this again, all the time, any chance we get. But I don't want to date or be boyfriends, just fuck buddies, you know, best friends with benefits. I want your ass Shawn; I want it to be mine and only mine. How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds great!" I said.

"Cool, then as of now your ass belongs to me!"

"And your cock belongs to me," I said. "And your dirty jocks."

"Of course, man," Billy said with a laugh. "You'll definitely be smelling my dirty jocks when we fuck around. Hard fuck, dirty fuck, right Shawn?"

"Right!" I said grinning, and the two of us headed off to the shower to clean up for what was to be the second of many more jock-sniffing fuck sessions between best friends!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment