"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Saturday, October 8, 2022

All Male Fiction: Relations

By: Marcin904 & Ryan Michaels


I'd known Ed since I was a kid, being that we lived on the same street and I was friends with his daughter growing up. Eventually, I ended up dating his daughter and then, just last year, I married her, so Ed is now my father-in-law.

My wife and I had only been married for just over a year when my in-laws ended up getting divorced. Afterward, Ed up and moved to the edge of nowhere. I never could figure out why; I guess he just needed a fresh start or something.

Ed and I always got along well - I'd always felt we had some kind of connection, although I couldn't quite put a finger on it. I guess I just thought he was a very interesting man's man and I really liked being around him. I missed not having him around anymore, though, and today, finally, I decided to do something about it and pay him a long overdue visit.

Ed lived in a small cabin up near the tree line, and once I saw how beautiful the area was, I understood why he had decided to move to such a remote location.

I arrived a bit earlier than expected and was surprised to find the front door open. I guess I shouldn't have been; when you live out in the middle of nowhere, I suppose you do things like that. I opened the door to call out Ed's name, but he entered the room at the same time. He was wet and wrapped in just a towel. I'd obviously caught him just getting out of the shower.

"Oh, hey, you're early," he said when he saw me there. He told me to make myself at home, and then motioned to his coffee cup on the coffee table and asked if I wanted some. I declined and then he excused himself and left the room.

When he returned, he was clad in a pair of boxer shorts and a wife-beater. He plopped down on the couch, and when he did his cock flopped out the leg of the boxers, which was being strained around its girth.

With a grunt, Ed leaned back, propped one big foot up on the coffee table, and blithely sipped his coffee. He noticed me staring at him, smiled, and raised an eyebrow. It was the same friendly smile I'd seen for years.

But there I was, shrinking in my chair. I crossed my limbs, reversing his open stance. I forced myself to look everywhere else, anywhere but between my father-in-law's legs, but my traitorous eyes kept coming back to him.

Ed reached down to scratch himself, and he froze when his fingers grazed across the exposed flesh of his meaty head. He looked at me and a slow grin spread across his lips. "Whoops. Guess I gave you a little show," he chuckled.

My mouth went dry, but I managed to croak, "Doesn't look so little to me."

We sat there, staring across the living room at each other, in a long, uncertain silence. I could feel my heart thumping in my ears. My face must have been as red as an apple. Ed just kept smirking until he finally nodded and said, "Careful, son, you'll get him going."

My dick was hard in my pants now and my mouth was literally watering, and then I heard myself quietly saying the words, "What if I wouldn't mind that?"

Shit! Did I say that out loud? I thought. Shit! I did! I sat there wondering how my father-in-law would react to such a statement, almost afraid to breathe.

"Then you better get on your knees," he answered

I was relieved that he took it as a joke, and I laughed.

But he didn't.

"You poked the bear, son," he said and his cock jumped, growing down along his thigh. "Only fair he gets to poke you back," he finished, shifting to pop his wrist-thick whopper out through the fly of his boxers. He nodded to the floor at his feet. "Get down there and start sucking, and lose the clothes while you're at it."

I couldn't believe that I just stood up and started undressing, that I was going to suck my father-in-law's cock. But that's what I wanted, even if I never knew I wanted it until that very moment.

I was in a complete and total haze as I pulled my shirt off over my head and my fingers worked to undo my pants. I was wearing a jockstrap and when I went to take it off, Ed said, "No, leave that on, boy."

I pulled my fingers free from the wide elastic waistband, and then my legs pulled me forward, surging toward the throbbing slab of man meat at the center of my vision.

When Ed snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor, I didn't even think to hesitate, much less protest as I dropped to my knees in front of him. At that moment, I didn't care who he was, that I was married to his daughter, or that I was married at all. I didn't care about any of the possible consequences of what I was about to do; I just wanted that cock, and I wanted it more than anything else!

As soon as my knees met the floor, Ed immediately grabbed the back of my head and guided it down to his prick, gently pushing on it until his cock popped inside my mouth and my lips were stretched around his shaft. He held my head in place for a moment, as if to let it sink in that I had my father-in-law's cock in my mouth, which became more apparent when he said, "That's it, son, take daddy's cock."

Then his hand squeezed my head, pushing me down until my jaw would open no wider for him. There were inches of Ed still jutting between his boxers and my lips, but he was just impossibly thick. He snorted, "Huh. I thought you looked like you were hungry for a cock, but I guess not."

I strained and stretched, struggling to force my lips down his shaft but I barely swallowed another half inch before I had to surrender.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Or maybe your mouth's not the hole that's hungry."

Ed lifted me to my feet and manhandled me like a piece of meat as he turned me around. He backed me up until I was straddling his chest and pushed my face back into his crotch. He pulled the pouch of my jock to the side and rubbed his beard in my crack and fucked my hole with his tongue. My cock dribbled pre-cum on his chest and I groaned around his thick cock in my mouth.

"Slobber on it, boy," he grunted, "I'm going to need all the lube I can get to get that fucker up your tight little asshole. When's the last time you got fucked?"

"What makes you think I have been before?" I asked.

"Please," he laughed. "Even when you were a kid, I knew you were gonna grow up to be a little cocksucking bottom bitch."

"You did, but how? I only dated girls, including your daughter; I even married her."

"I don't know, I just did. Maybe it was the way you always seemed to show off your ass."

"What do you mean?" Every time I asked a question, I went back to sucking on his cock while he answered it.

"Maybe you never realized it, but you always wore tight pants and shorts and would always push your ass out, and bend over around other guys. I mean, just look at what you're wearing, a jock," he said and slapped my ass. A jock exposes your butt but the straps also show it off, as if to offer it up like a framed presentation to other men," and he parted my crack and jabbed his tongue against my asshole again.

"Shit, really? Wow, I never knew I did that."

"You did that… you still do that," he chuckled.

"But what about when I married your daughter? I mean, didn't you think you must have been wrong?"

"Nope. I knew you were just in denial about liking cock. I also knew that you really did, and do, love her so I was fine with you two getting married."

"How-how did you know… that I was in denial?"

"Because I saw myself in you. Why do you think my wife and I got divorced?"

"Really?"

He nodded. "Now, speaking of seeing myself in you…" he grinned, and then spun me around to face him and lifted me up onto his lap until I was barely hovering over the tip of his big dick. "Time to stop the chit-chat and get down to serious business."

"Wait! I-I don't know if I can take it," I said worriedly.

"Well, when's the last time you got butt fucked? You never did answer me."

"Not since college," I admitted.

"Hmm, well, I'll try my best not to fuck up into your hole until you're ready, so you better get down on it while I have some control left."

I was scared but I did want it, so I took a deep breath and then reached back and grabbed his meat, pointing it to my near-virgin hole, and slowly lowered myself onto the tip. "OH FUCK! It's BIG!" I half-groaned, half-cried out.

He chuckled and said, "The tip is the easy part, son. It gets thicker lower down."

I kept slowly lowering myself down onto the fat piece of meat, grimacing, grunting, and cursing the whole time.

"That-a-boy. You're halfway there," he said. "But I'm horny and not the most patient man, so this is for your own good."

"What is?" I groaned, and with that, he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me the rest of the way down onto his engorged manhood.

I screamed bloody murder, my mind reeled, and I thought I would pass out, as he just sat there with his thick cock buried all the way up inside my tight asshole, letting me get used to it.

As I did so, he asked, "So who fucked you back in college?"

"It was my dormmate. We started off jacking our dicks together, then eventually he got me to suck him off…"

"He didn't return the favor?"

"No."

"Ha! See, even he saw that you were just a little cocksucker. How long after you sucked him the first time did he fuck your ass?"

"That first time."

"Ha-ha, you little whore. How big was his dick?"

"I dunno. Maybe like six, six-and-a-half? Not thick like yours, though."

"He cum up your ass?"

"Yes."

"He use a condom?"

"No."

"How many times did he fuck you?"

"Just twice."

"Why'd he stop?"

"He met a girl."

"Oh, was he a straight boy or bi? Did he say?"

"He said he was straight."

"Probably was, just lucky enough to learn at a young age that it's not gay to use a cocksucker's mouth or ass when you're not getting any pussy."

"Is that what you're doing?"

"Nope. I like breeding a boy's tight ass, not a pussy," he said and slowly started to move his cock in and out of my ass a bit.

It was only then that I realized that while we had been talking, the pain had lessened somewhat and was now joined by a slight pleasurable sensation as Ed moved his cock in me. Then all of a sudden, as if by magic, my asshole started feeling only pleasure, intense pleasure, and I involuntarily let out a little squeal.

"Hey. Let the man do his work in silence," Ed said, and then he started grunting, holding me to his chest, as he went about the task of fucking my tight hole.

After pushing his cock in and out of my hole for a bit, he pushed it all the way up inside and just held it there, like before. I took that as my cue and started to bounce on his fat prick instead; it was then that I realized how much better it was riding a cock instead of being ridden.

Soon, he stood up with me still impaled on his dick, and somehow turned me around and bent me over the coffee table, his cock never leaving my ass.

"This butt fucking you're getting isn't going to last much longer," he groaned almost immediately after that big piece of meat of his started pumping in and out of my asshole again. "This little hole of yours is WAY too tight… oh… FUCK… here it comes! Hold on while I breed your ass! Yeah, you're gonna get bred, boy!" he said grunting like a bull, holding a fistful of my jockstrap waistband. He rocked his hips and I felt his cock get bigger, and then he tensed and yelled out, "Cumming! Now! Take it!" and I felt what felt like a geyser going off in my ass.

I clamped down on his cock and beat my dick harder as he unloaded his balls. "Fuck yeah! Squeeze the hell out of my cock. Milk that big boy!" he moaned, and I felt another squirt or two deposit themselves up my ass as I shot off too, depositing my sticky load all over the floor.

After Ed scooped up my puddle of cum from his floor with his fingers and fed me my own load, soaked with sweat and dripping cum from our spent dicks, we ventured off to the shower.

We just hung out (naked) for the rest of the day, and when it came time to go to bed, I slept in Ed's bed, with Ed. I sucked his morning wood for him and he fucked me in the ass again and headed off to shower as soon as he had finished breeding me.

As I lay there feeling my father-in-law's cum oozing out of my asshole, I smiled, knowing I'd get a lot more of his ball juice before I had to go home in two days, and I was right.

I started visiting Ed regularly after that, and all we did was fuck the whole time. I still had sex with my wife, but the sex with her just didn't compare to the sex I had with her dad, at least it never used to; our sex life has changed a lot recently… but that's a story for another time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

1 comment: