"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

All Male Fiction: Late-Night Hunger

By: Ryan Michaels
ryanxxx@hotmail.com

 

As my sleepy eyes came into focus, so did the fuzzy glow of the digital clock on the bedside table; it read 2:06 in the morning. I was staying at the Comfort Inn, a place I was very familiar with, as I traveled to this particular city once a month on business. I usually slept just fine during my regular stays there, but for some reason, I had woken up and just couldn't get back to sleep.

After alternating between tossing and turning and staring at the ceiling, I decided that a snack might help, since I was feeling hungry and thought maybe that was what was keeping me awake. So, up I hopped from the bed and headed off for the small alcove that housed the ice machine and a couple of vending machines.

As I started to peruse the snack items available in one of the machines, a man walked in and took up at the vending machine next to me, which housed sodas and water. "Hi there," he greeted me.

"Hi," I replied, casually taking him in as he browsed the choice of beverages in the machine. He looked to be about forty and was clad in only a white t-shirt and boxer shorts. He was decent looking and appeared to be in good shape. When my eyes moved to take a look at his crotch, they lingered there as I saw the outline of his cock hanging down along his thigh.

"Like what you see?" he spoke, while still looking straight ahead, and then he turned and looked right at me.

"What? I don't know what you mean, I'm just getting a snack," I babbled and turned my head, eyeing the items in my machine again.

"Hey, it's cool," he said. "The only reason I'm up at this hour is because my pecker won't let me sleep, and I'm pretty sure after I caught you checking out my dick that you like sucking on them, and a good suck job would be real nice right about now. So, how about it? You wanna suck on this?" he asked giving his cock a squeeze through his underwear.

By that point my own dick was hard inside my sleep pants, making my condition impossible to hide.

My hard dick was screaming yes, but my head was telling me that this guy, after catching me staring at his crotch and figuring me for a queer, could be setting me up for a beating or something. I'm sure it won't come as any surprise that my cock won out and I nodded my head.

"Great!" he grinned, and then he put his hands to his hips and was about to push his underwear down, right there in the fucking alcove!

"Hey, wait!" I spoke. "We can't do it here! Why don't we go back to my room, or we can go to yours if you prefer?"

"It's after two in the morning; no one is around. Where's your sense of adventure?" he smiled.

"I don't know. I really think we should go back to…"

I stopped there when he went ahead and proceeded to push his underwear down past his balls. One thing I could not resist was a cock. I wasn't just a cocksucker, I was a hungry cocksucker, and now that his cock was exposed right in front of me, all reason and caution went out the window and I immediately fell to my knees in front of him and gobbled that cock up!

"Oh, yeah!" he groaned as my mouth took his soft prick inside it, and he let his hand fall to rest upon the top of my head.

I could feel his cock quickly growing inside my mouth, and as soon as it was fully hard I pulled off to get a look at it. The guy's dick was average in both length – about six inches - and thickness, and he was cut. I only got to take a quick look at it before he pushed my head back onto his cock.

"Oh yeah, that's good, just what I needed. Uhh!"

I looked up at him when he said that and, with his hand still resting on my head, his own head was tipped slightly back and his eyes were closed as he enjoyed my mouth on his dick.

As I was quietly sucking his cock, I heard one of the outside doors at the end of the hallways open and close. "Someone just came in from outside!" I said and started to get to my feet.

"Don't worry about it. They're probably going straight to their room. Keep sucking. I need to nut, man," he said as he put his hand on my head again, forcing me back onto my knees and then jamming his cock back into my mouth.

I didn't want to keep sucking him, not there, I was nervous now, nervous we'd get caught, but he wasn't giving me any choice in the matter as he kept a tight grip on my head and started thrusting his hips a bit, gently fucking my mouth.

Whoever had come through that door hadn't gone straight to their room; no, whoever it was, was coming our way. The footsteps were getting louder, and closer, and then it happened - a guy of about twenty-five or so rounded the corner and saw us. He just came to a dead stop, no doubt shocked for a moment by what he had stumbled upon.

My stomach flopped but the guy I was with just kept holding my head, enjoying the blowjob, not even acknowledging the fact that someone else was now there, seeing what we were doing.

I fully expected the other guy to come out of his stunned silence after a few seconds and then either move on or go to the front desk to report us, but instead, he just chuckled and said, "Yeah, suck that dick!" His speech was slurred and it was now evident that he was wasted. However, instead of making his way to his room, he yanked his zipper down and hauled out his own cock, and started tugging on his cut piece of meat while he watched me suck the guy's dick.

The reaction and subsequent action of the younger guy to what we were doing allowed me to relax and enjoy the cock in my mouth again. It also allowed me to enjoy the sight of him playing with his cock as he watched me servicing the other guy's dick.

All good things must come to an end though, and within a minute of the other guy arriving and whipping out his cock, and before he could even get himself hard, without warning, the cock in my mouth erupted like a volcano and flooded the inside of my mouth with semen.

As soon as the guy's cock stopped spraying its seed, he pulled it out of my mouth and yanked up his boxers. "Phew, I needed that. Now I can get some sleep!" he said, only now acknowledging the other guy's presence by giving him a head nod and taking a quick glance down at his cock, before heading off to his room.

Before I could even savor the taste of the guy's load on my tongue, before his body had even made it fully around the corner into the hallway, the younger guy moved in front of my face and shoved his now semi-hard cock into my mouth. "Yeah, suck me! Suck me off!" he slurred, so drunk he was swaying and almost falling over. He solved that problem by clamping both of his hands down on the top of my head, using my head to hold himself up while I serviced his cock.

He remained silent after his initial words, and even though he was really drunk, he was also young, so I wasn't all that surprised when his cock transitioned from semi-erect to fully erect (feeling quite average in size) inside my mouth. He also didn't have any trouble filling my mouth with his cum, either, which happened just a couple of minutes later.

I got my first look at the guy's cock hard when he popped it out of my mouth. I was right; it was similar in size to the other guy's, looking to be about six-and-a-half inches to the older guy's six. Unlike the other guy, this guy thanked me for the release and as quickly as he had arrived, he was staggering down the hall to his room.

Nothing like this had ever happened before during my many stays at this hotel. I definitely needed to get back to my room and beat off, with the taste of those two loads still fresh on my tongue as I relived the experience in my head. So, I got up and turned the corner to go down the hallway, and I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized. It took me a second but I recognized him as the front desk night shift guy. He must have been a new hire since my last trip, as I had never seen him before this visit.

"No problem," he replied.

"Have a nice night," I smiled.

"Hey," he called out as I began to walk.

I turned and looked at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Could-could I get some, too?"

"Some, what?" I asked with a furrowed brow.

"Some of what you gave them. You know, some… head," he replied, whispering the word head.

He must have seen me sucking both of those cocks; I'd had no idea. I was also kind of surprised that he'd had the balls to come right out and ask me for a blowjob since he seemed quite shy, but I was more than happy to drain his nuts too if that's what he needed.

"Sure. You can have some head," I grinned. "Follow me."

"No!"

"No? I thought you wanted a blowjob?"

"I do, but…"

"But, what?"

"I want it here, where you gave it to the other two guys," he replied.

"Ok," I smiled. "Whatever you want." I was over being nervous about the location now and was quite excited by the prospect of servicing his cock in the same little alcove where he had watched me service the other two.

We quickly moved into the alcove, and I got down on my knees in front of the young stud, his arms hanging limply at his sides as I went about undoing his pants.

"How old are you?" I asked as I popped open the button on his pants.

"Eight-eighteen," he replied.

"Ever had a blowjob before?"

He shook his head.

"Ever done anything with a guy before?" I asked as I pulled down his zipper.

Again, he shook his head.

"A girl?" I asked, looking up at him with my hands on the waist of his pants, ready to pull them down.

Another shake of his head.

Holy shit! Not only am I about to get an eighteen-year-old's cock, but he's a fucking virgin, too! I thought. I'm gonna give this boy his first blowjob, his first sex, ever! My own cock felt like it was gonna burst at the very thought of it, and I yanked down his pants with both hands, his underwear coming down with them.

That boy was horny, all right. His cock was already rock-hard. He was uncut and he was hung; that virgin prick of his had to be nine inches long! It wasn't overly thick, more of a long, skinny cock, but who cares, nine inches is nine fucking inches!

As much as I liked looking at it, it belonged in my mouth, and that's where I put it. His knees buckled when I took him in and he whimpered softly as he felt a mouth on his prick for the first time.

The kid lasted less than a minute, which was no surprise given his age and it being his first blowjob. And when he felt himself about to ejaculate, he pulled his cock out and ended up shooting it right in my face.

"S-sorry," he panted.

"It's ok. It was your first time. You'll last longer with more experience."

"N-no, I meant sorry for doing it in your face"

"Oh," I chuckled. "Not a problem. Some guys like taking a load of cum in their face… and I'm one of them!"

"Oh, uh, ok," he said and cracked a nervous smile as he started pulling his underwear up.

I grabbed his pants as he reached down to pull them up. "Hey, remember how I said you'd last longer with experience?"

He nodded.

"Well, a guy will also last longer if he keeps having sex after he cums. So, would you like some more head?"

"I-I have to get back to work," he said, pulling hard on his pants to free them from my hold. "Thanks, though, you know, for the… the head," he whispered and scurried off.

"You're very welcome. Any time," I said, but he was gone so fast, he didn't even hear me. With any luck he'd still be working there on my next visit, and craving some more mouth action on that big dick of his; I could only hope!

Getting to my feet, I headed off to my room, my late-night hunger having been satisfied in a way I never could have imagined.

Back in my room, I stripped off my night clothes and flopped down on the bed on my back. My stomach may have been satisfied, but my cock hadn't; I needed to cum!

Closing my eyes, and with the cream of that eighteen-year-old virgin still coating my face, I took my hard four-and-a-half-inch prick in my hand and started to masturbate as I relived the memory of it all, my nostrils filled with the aroma of that's boy's cum, and then of my own, too, as I blasted my spunk in record time.

After wiping the eighteen-year-old's cum off my face and consuming every tasty drop, with three loads of cum now filling my belly and my own balls emptied, I left my puddle of cum on my stomach and finally drifted off to sleep.

********

"Hi, sweetie! How was your business trip?" my wife asked when I arrived home.

"Well, honey, I have to be honest… there were a few things that came up on this trip that I had to deal with. All of them were pretty hard, but I handled them like a pro, and everyone was happy afterward."

"Of course, they were; you're very good at your job," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

I smiled, and thought, Yes, I am very good when it comes to jobs… blowjobs!

"You coming?" my wife asked.

"Sorry?" I asked as I pulled my head out of my thoughts.

"I said are you coming for dinner?"

"Yes," I replied rubbing my belly. "What are we having?"

"Sausage and pasta in cream sauce."

I chuckled and quietly said to myself, "Looks like I'll be getting some more sausage and cream, tonight."

"What's that?" my wife called out after she had entered the kitchen and I was still trailing behind.

"Oh, I was just saying how I can't get enough of that sausage and cream!"

"Oh, really? I never knew you liked sausage that much."

"Oh, I do. I love it! I could chow down on sausages every day."

"Well, I don't know about every day, but now that I know how much you love them, I guess I'll have to make sure you get some sausage regularly from now on."

"That'd be great, honey! That'd be great!" 


©2023 by Ryan Michaels

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.



Creative Commons License   Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment