"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Monday, March 27, 2023

All Male Fiction: Cockfighter

By: BW & Ryan Michaels

 

Cockfighting - the purest form of male vs male sexual combat. Whether it's a slapping sword fight to try and make your opponent go soft or an erotic grinding to try and make him cum first; either way, it proves who has the stronger cock and who is the Alpha Male.

This is the story of how I became a Cockfighter.

I was eighteen years old and brand new in college. As a standout on the football field in high school, I was recruited hard by several colleges and finally decided on my destination - one of the powerhouse programs in the south - and I was more than ready to get started. I knew I had my work cut out for me to see the field as a freshman, but I was determined to do so; after all, they didn't recruit me to ride the bench.

We had just finished our first spring practice under the blistering sun and the lot of us were now in the locker room, shooting the shit as we stripped out of our football gear and headed off for the showers.

Tyler walked into the shower room last and grabbed the shower next to mine. He was the Alpha Male of the team, a junior linebacker who was 6'4 and 245 pounds. He ruled the team and kept everyone in line, but it was all about respect for him - he demanded it, and he got it.

We chatted a bit as we showered and then he looked at me and grinned. "Come on, rook. Time to initiate you."

"What are you talking about?"

"You'll see. Let's go."

I knew better than to say anything to Tyler; his word was law on the football team and we all knew it.

"Initiation time for the heralded rook! Circle up, boys!" he called out to the rest of our teammates in a loud, thunderous voice.

Our teammates quickly made a circle around the two of us in the shower room; I never expected what came next.

Tyler moved in front of me and I looked over his body, which seemed to be sculpted out of clay. His cock, bigger than mine, hung between his legs proudly.

"Ok, rook, you want your spot on the team? You want to be a part of our crew?"

I nodded.

"Then you're gonna have to earn it. You're gonna have to fight for it."

"Fight? Are you serious? I thought that was against the rules?"

Everyone laughed.

"Not fist fight, rook. We're fighting with our cocks."

"Huh? Our co… I'm not sure what you're talking about, Tyler."

"Cock on cock combat. Cockfighting!" he replied.

"Cockfighting?"

"Yeah. I guess you've never heard of it in the small town you're from, but we all do it here. All rookies get initiated this way, and since you're Mr. five-star wide receiver, you're first up on the chopping block."

I clearly had no idea what to do because I had never heard of such a thing in my life, and I just stood there, looking to Tyler for more.

"Ok, rook, here's how it goes: We battle with our cocks, until one of us goes soft or loses his load. Got it?"

I just nodded my head again, still not really having any idea how to cockfight.

"Come on, rook! Stroke that cock of yours and get it ready for battle. My beast is ready for another win!" Tyler said as he grabbed his cock and started to stroke it.

I had no idea men even competed like this, at least straight men. The whole thing seemed weird to me and wasn't something I really wanted to participate in, but I also didn't want to look like a wimp in front of my new team, either; after all, according to Tyler, they had all done it. So, feeling put on the spot and pressured to take part in this 'initiation', I reluctantly moved my hand to my cock and started stroking it.

As I stood there masturbating in front of all my teammates, I watched as Tyler's cock quickly came to full attention. My God, he was huge. He looked to be nine inches or more, with my now fully erect six-inch cock failing in comparison to his.

"Looks like your cock is ready to fight, but I've never been beaten. I've got the Alpha Cock here and I'm about to show you," he stated and moved towards me, his hard cock waving at mine as he did so until the head of it was lined up with and nearly touching the head of mine.

The rest of the team started chanting "Cockfight! Cockfight! Cockfight!"

Suddenly, Tyler swung his hips to the right, stepped forward slightly, then swung his hips to the left. His hard cock slammed into the side of mine and I grunted from the impact. My cock snapped to the side and just as it came back around to face him, he sent another slap to the opposite side of my cock, just as hard.

I took a step back to try and relieve some of the pain shooting through my cock, but Tyler moved with me, stalking me like a predator would its prey. He snapped his hips again and my cock was pummeled a third time by his large meat, making me wince in pain.

I knew that I had to do something, anything, so I wouldn't lose in complete domination. I swung my hips in desperation and my cock slammed against Tyler's and he gave out a small audible grunt. I think I felt more pain than he did, but I was determined to give it my all, especially in front of all my teammates.

Tyler grinned at me as he felt my cock battling back. "Oh yeah, rook. Now it's a fuckin' cockfight! Let's go!"

I stepped back in with Tyler and we started snapping our hips left and right in opposite directions. Our cocks were banging and slapping together with the guys cheering us on. I was giving it my all and trying my best to keep up with the big cock that was fighting my average piece but was clearly starting to lose; that big cock seemed incredibly powerful and felt hard as steel.

I swung my hips as hard and as fast as possible, and I could hear him grunt a few times from how my cock was slapping his, but his grunts failed in comparison to mine as he continued to batter my once-proud cock around with ease.

Tyler finally lunged in and pressed his hard cock against mine. With his strong hands, he grabbed my hips and gripped them tightly, then started humping his own hips up and down. I could feel every vein in his shaft working against my cock, sending an electric sensation and waves of pleasure through my body.

"Yeah, Tyler! Cock-fuck him! Fuck the rook down! Make him cum!" one of our teammates cheered.

Tyler pushed and thrust harder against my cock, making me move backward. I tried to grab a hold of Tyler too, to hold my position and ended up grabbing onto his ass. But in the heat of battle, I didn't really think about where my hands were, or care.

With a good grip on him now, too, I tried to match his movements of fucking his cock back with my own but soon felt the intense sensation of an orgasm welling up inside me. My legs started to shake and tremble and another three hard grinds of his massive cock against mine made me cum hard.

As soon as my seed started to spill, Tyler pulled back and snapped his hips, making his cock slap mine sideways, and my cum shot to my left and hit the shower room's tiled wall.

Tyler smirked as the final small drips of cum came out of my defeated cock, and then exclaimed, "Still the cockfighting champ!" pumping his fist up in the air.

The guys all cheered as I stood by myself with a deflated cock, and ego, thinking not only had I been bested but also dominated.

Tyler moved back over to where I stood. "Nice fight, rook. You might have the makings of a great Cockfighter… if you can learn to hold that load."

"Thanks. I'll do that," I replied.

"We'll see," Tyler laughed. "In the showers, after next practice, be there!"

"Oh, I will, and I'm gonna win!"

"Yeah, right!" Tyler laughed some more. "No one has ever beaten me. I've got the Alpha Cock on this team, remember?"

"Not for long," I called out, Tyler's laughter fading as he walked away.

I meant it, too; even though I had started out as a reluctant participant, I actually found cockfighting so fucking erotic, and definitely wanted to do it again!

Tyler and I had many battles after that, and I lost the first few until finally one of the guys let me in on a secret; he told me to jack off and cum right before practice, and then I would last longer, adding that that is what Tyler does.

I did as he suggested and with each battle, I lasted longer and my cockfighting skills improved as well until I eventually got so good, I became the great Cockfighter that Tyler said I could be. In fact, I became an even better cockfighter than him and eventually managed to dethrone him (which he never got over) and became the new reigning cockfighting champion of the locker room!

Today I'm married with a kid, and I still cockfight – in fact, I've never stopped since that very first battle. My wife, of course, has no idea that I'm out there battling cocks of all shapes and sizes against my own... or that I'm still the champ!

Today, as I attend my ten-year college reunion, my cockfighting career is about to come full circle: my old cockfighting foe, Tyler, has just challenged me to a duel.

Challenge accepted!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

2 comments:

  1. Loved it! I identify as straight but used to have cockfights with a buddy of mine when we were teens. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great story.. Enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete