"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Sunday, July 19, 2026

All Male Fiction: My Second Big Cock

By: Ryan Michaels

ryanxxx@hotmail.com

 

Author's Note: This is the follow-up to My First Big Cock. The first story detailed a real-life experience and ended up ranking in the top 10 for views, so I decided to write a Part 2. We pick up just a couple of weeks after that first night—though, unlike the original, this continuation is, of course, entirely fictional.

Read Part 1

Two weeks of agonizing silence had passed since my first visit to that secluded backyard. I had refreshed my ad on the gay chat site so many times my thumb was practically raw, but the replies were a total bust. I was starting to think my first taste of a big cock was going to be a one-time fluke, and the frustration was driving me crazy. Each time I practiced on the nine-inch dildo I’d bought to hone my cocksucking skills, it only made me crave the real thing that much more.

Then, on a humid Tuesday evening, I finally got a reply that made my heart skip a beat.

“Hey. Still looking for a big dick, or did you find someone else to practice on?”

It was him. I didn't even hesitate, my fingers flying across the keyboard to tell him that no one else had even come close and that I was dying for another shot at it. A minute later, he replied: “Show up at nine, meet in the backyard, use the side gate.”

I was so wound up I nearly tripped over my own feet getting out the door. When I slipped through his side gate at exactly nine o'clock, the backyard was just as dark and private as I remembered. He was already standing on the concrete patio, the silhouette of his broad shoulders framed against the dim light from the kitchen window. He didn't say a word at first—he just smirked, took my hand, and guided it right back to the familiar bulge stretching his jeans.

"Glad you could make it so fast," he said, unbuttoning his pants and letting them drop to his ankles.

As his nine-and-a-half-inch cock sprang free, my mouth instantly watered. I dropped straight to my knees on the hard concrete, gripping the thick base of his shaft. This time, there was no hesitation or nervousness. I knew what was coming, and thanks to some serious practice with that nine-inch dildo, I was ready to show off. Opening wide, I trailed my tongue all the way up the underside of his long shaft to the pulsing head and locked my lips around it.

I began to bob my head up and down in a steady, deliberate rhythm. He let out a low, satisfied groan, his hands coming down to rest on top of my head, guiding my movements. Encouraged by his reaction, I decided to show off. I gathered my breath and lunged forward, sliding his entire length down my throat until my nose was buried deep in his pubic hair, and held it there for a long, solid moment.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasped, his fingers tightening in my hair. "You definitely weren't lying about that lack of a gag reflex. Fuck!"

Hearing his praise only made me hornier. I kept up the intense pace, swirling my tongue around the ridge of his head every time I pulled back, then plunging right back down to the base. It didn't take long for his breath to turn shallow. His hips began to twitch instinctively, pushing deeper into my mouth as he approached the edge. He shuddered, and then a thick load of warm cum erupted directly down my throat. I swallowed hard, taking every single powerful spurt as he pulsed inside my mouth, before slowly sliding off to clean him up with a few final licks.

The cool night air in the backyard was still thick with the heavy scent of his cum. I was still on my knees on the concrete patio, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, when the sudden, sharp creak of the back screen door made us both freeze.

A flood of warm light cut across the patio as the door swung wide. Standing in the doorway, holding a half-empty bottle of beer, was a tall, broad-shouldered guy in a grey t-shirt and loose shorts. The straight roommate.

I felt my cheeks flush, expecting him to freak out or at least make a hasty retreat inside. Instead, the roommate took a slow sip of his beer, his gaze locking directly onto the thick, glistening shaft of his gay roommate that was already beginning to soften slightly in the night air.

"Well," the roommate said, his voice surprisingly deep and entirely calm. "You always said you were hung, but I guess I didn't realize you were that hung."

Nine-and-a-half chuckled, running a hand through his hair, entirely unbothered by being caught. "Yeah, well. Turns out he was looking for a big one. Just finished up."

The roommate stepped out onto the patio, letting the screen door click shut behind him. He walked over slowly, the casual swagger in his step making my heart pound. He stopped just a foot away from me, looking down. I couldn't help but notice the prominent bulge stretching the front of his loose shorts.

"Just finished?" the roommate asked. "That's a shame."

"Nine-and-a-half laughed. "Why's that? Did you want to watch?"

"Oh, I did watch," the roommate replied, reaching down and casually groping himself. "And watching you from the window got me entirely worked up. And honestly, I've been wondering how it would feel to have a mouth on me again after such a long time."

My breath caught in my throat. Nine-and-a-half looked at his roommate, raising an eyebrow in genuine surprise. "Are you serious, man? I thought you were strictly into girls."

"I am," the roommate shrugged, his fingers tracing the outline of his cock that was growing beneath his shorts. "But did you not hear what I just said? It's been so long since I've had any action that I

"How long?" Nine-and-a-half interrupted, genuinely curious.

"Well over a year." His roommate hung his head, looking a little embarrassed. "More like a year-and-a-half if I'm being totally honest. "Fuck, I hardly remember what a blowjob even feels like," he said, looking at his roommate's just-sucked cock. But I think I'd be willing to refresh my memory tonight. You know—desperate times."

Despite his clear desire for a long-overdue blowjob, as the words left his mouth, the sheer reality of what he was proposing seemed to catch up with him, instantly draining his confidence. Looking down at me kneeling right in front of him on the concrete, he shifted his weight uneasily.

"Actually, man... fuck, I'm a little nervous about this," the roommate confessed. "Letting a guy put his mouth on me... maybe you should take another turn first. Let me just watch for a bit. That might be what I need to let him handle mine."

"You heard him," Nine-and-a-half smiled, his spent cock already starting to stir and rise again under the roommate's intense gaze. He stepped closer, putting his big cock right at my lips. "Go ahead, kid. Show him what you can do."

I didn't need to be told twice. I opened wide, and took his big cock back into my mouth again, my tongue immediately swirling around the ridge of his head. As I focused on blowing Nine-and-a-half, the roommate's breathing grew heavier. He stood completely transfixed, his eyes tracking every wet, sliding movement of my sucking mouth.

After a minute of watching Nine-and-a-half disappear down my throat, the visual pushed the roommate over the edge. With a smooth downward tug, he pushed his shorts and underwear down. What sprang free made my jaw drop for the second time that night. He wasn't quite a nine-and-a-half-inch monster like his friend, but he was easily a thick eight inches—perfectly shaped, rock-hard, and pulsing with anticipation.

The roommate stepped closer, his initial hesitation obviously now completely melted away by raw lust. He pressed the pre-cum-slicked head of his eight-inch cock right against my cheek, letting me know exactly what he wanted—that he was ready now.

I pulled off Nine-and-a-half's cock with a wet pop to take care of his roommate. As I tilted my head and began to slide my mouth over the roommate's big cock, he let out a deep groan. "Oh fuck... that feels incredible."

Nine-and-a-half stood right over us. He began slapping his heavy, pulsing cock right against the side of my face, the rhythmic thud-thud of his skin against mine keeping time as I sucked his roommate's cock.

"I know," Nine-and-a-half grinned at his roommate before looking back at me. "Suck his big cock, kid! Show him what he's been missing out on."

I bobbed my head up and down, noisily slurping on the roommate's big cock, determined to show off, while Nine-and-a-half continued to tease my face, slapping his massive shaft against my cheek and lips, coating my skin with his warm pre-cum.

"Jesus Christ," the roommate gasped, gripping my shoulders for balance as I took him deeper and deeper, my nose pressing into his stomach. "He's... he's taking the whole thing!"

"Yeah, man, he doesn't have a gag reflex," Nine-and-a-half laughed. "Isn't it great?"

"Fuck! Yeah! Yeah, it is! So fucking great," he groaned as I deep-throated him again. "Not many girls can do this!"

"Nope," Nine-and-a-half agreed. His pacing quickened as he watched his roommate being deep-throated, and then he slapped his cock against my cheek one more time before holding the head right against my lips, side-by-side with his roommate's shaft.

I desperately tried to guide both massive heads past my lips at the same time. The combined width of a nine-and-a-half-inch and an eight-inch cock was staggering; I couldn't get them fully inside, but I managed to stuff both of their cockheads past my lips, swirling my tongue frantically over the overlapping ridges.

Both men let out a synchronized, deep roar of approval.

Realizing I couldn't suck both cocks simultaneously, I adapted. Holding both shafts firmly in my hands, I began to stroke them together, going back and forth between them with furious intensity. I would take the roommate's thick eight inches down to the base for a few hard, wet thrusts, then pull off and immediately plunge onto Nine-and-a-half's massive length. The smacking sounds of skin on skin and the wet friction of my mouth echoed loudly on the private patio.

I picked up the pace on the roommate, focusing my mouth fully on him while my hands worked double-time on Nine-and-a-half. The roommate's breath became rapid and shallow. His muscles tensed, his fingers digging into my shoulders so hard it left marks.

"I'm not gonna last, man. I'm really not," the roommate choked out as he neared the edge.

"Don't hold back, man. Give it to him," Nine-and-a-half urged, his own hand moving at a blurring speed right next to my face.

"I'm cumming!" the roommate roared.

He bucked his hips forward, burying himself deep in my throat as a torrent of hot cum erupted into the back of my mouth. I swallowed the roommate's load in big, greedy gulps, holding him tight inside my mouth until his cock finished pulsing.  

The moment I finally let him slide out, panting desperately for air, Nine-and-a-half didn't give me a second to rest. He shoved his big cock straight back into my mouth, thrusting in and out a few hard, desperate times, and with a deep groan, he busted his second load of the night all over my tongue.

Both men stood there, chests heaving, looking down at me. I just sat back on my heels, my face covered in sweat and pre-cum, with a grin that stretched from ear to ear.

The roommate slumped back against the patio wall, a dazed, euphoric smile on his face as he pulled his shorts back up. "Okay... I remember now. I definitely remember! And I think that was the best fucking one I've ever had!"

Nine-and-a-half laughed, shaking his head as he cleaned himself up. "It's true, you know?" he said to his roommate.

"What's true?"

"That guys give better head."

"I believe it!" the roommate panted, still trying to catch his breath.

Nine-and-a-half leaned down and gave my wet cheek a playful slap. "Remember what I said last time about you getting an A+? Consider that officially upgraded to an A++ with honors."

They both helped me up to my feet, and as I headed to the gate, the roommate called out from the darkness of the patio, "Hey! Make sure you don't wait too long to come back. We're going to need a rematch."

Walking home that night, my pants were completely soaked through from my own untouched hard-on, but I didn't care. I had just handled seventeen and a half inches of raw man between two guys in one night. 

If there was ever any doubt, there was no denying it now—I am definitely a total size queen, and business is booming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment and/or share it with others

 

©2026 by Ryan Michaels




Creative Commons License   Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment