"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Sunday, October 4, 2026

All Male True Experience: A Walk in the Woods

By: standingstones

 

Listen to this story

My yearly physical didn't go quite as planned. My doctor strongly suggested I start exercising to shed the ten pounds I’d gained over the previous year. This advice prompted me to head out to a nearby state park for a hike.

When I arrived, only two cars sat in the parking lot. Smiling to myself—glad for the solitude—I chose a path and walked for about ten minutes until it split. One trail continued straight, while the other climbed steeply up a hill. Figuring the incline would give my heart a better workout, I took the upward path.

By the time I reached the summit, I was huffing and puffing. Forced to pause a moment to catch my breath, I heard the faint sound of voices. Annoyed at the prospect of company, I stepped closer—and froze.

My eyes fell on the sight of two naked guys. A tree had fallen, and one guy was bent over it, while the other was standing behind him, thrusting his cock into the other's ass. I consider myself straight, and I hate to admit it, but I became aroused from what I was witnessing; my cock swelling up in my pants.

I shifted my weight, and my foot crunched down on a dried branch. The guy doing the fucking whipped his head around, locked eyes with me, and instantly panicked. He pulled his cock out of the other guy's ass, snatched up his clothes, and bolted off through the trees bare-ass naked.

The other guy straightened up and turned to face me. He looked to be in his early twenties, slender, with his soft cock dangling loosely between his legs.

Seemingly unfazed by my presence, his nudity, or what I had just witnessed, he casually asked, "Are you the Park Ranger?"

I told him I wasn't. He gave me a big smile.

"Do you want to fuck me?" he asked, entirely unconcerned by the significant gap in our ages. With that, he turned and bent over the tree once more.

Damn, I was horny from watching them. I had never done anything with another man before, and I surprised myself as I started walking over to him. I turned around and made sure no one was watching, and then I quickly stripped out of my clothes and took hold of my cock. I could see his pucker hole looking right at me.

My dick was rock hard now, and I rubbed my shaft up and down the crack of his ass a few times before putting my cockhead against his asshole. He was already lubed from his previous encounter, and I pressed inward. Despite being lubed and having just been fucked by another cock I was amazed at how tight he was. Gripping his hips, I kept working into his hole until I was totally buried in his ass. I had to admit I loved how it felt.

I started to slide my cock in and out, slowly at first. Caught up in the raw intensity of the moment, I quickly lost all restraint and started driving into him as hard as I could. He cried out with every deep thrust as I pounded his tight asshole.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me! Fuck my ass! " he moaned.

There we stood, naked and fucking like two wild animals in heat. I wish I could say I managed to last, but the thrill of the situation and him using his ass muscles to grip my cock firmly was too much for me. That tight ass of his had me at the edge so quickly that I didn't even have time to worry about whether or not I should pull out.

Arching my back, I flooded his asshole with my thick seed. I kept pumping as my body convulsed, shooting blast after blast deep inside him while he moaned and milked every drop from me. I stayed buried inside him while I caught my breath.

When I removed my dick, my cum started to leak out of his ass, dripping onto the forest floor, before he straightened up and turned around to face me.

"That was so hot," he said. "Do you want to meet here and fuck again?"

Then, post-nut clarity hit.

Guilt and panic surged through me. I wasn't gay; I wasn't bisexual.

"No. Sorry. I, uh, I gotta go," I blurted out, grabbing my clothes as I spoke, and then fleeing just as the first man had.

I stopped a short distance away, put my clothes back on, and moved hurriedly back to my car.

I won't deny that I jerked off later that night with the memory of that tight hole fresh in my mind. It has been over a year since that day in the woods, and I haven't sought out another encounter with a man. Honestly, I don't know that I ever will again, but I can't say with absolute certainty that I won't. I certainly won't go looking for it, but if the opportunity ever presents itself again—and I'm horny enough—I'll probably go for it. People can debate labels all they want, but I’ve learned there is a vast difference between sex and sexual attraction. I only wish more people understood that distinction.


Rate this story:

Share

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment