"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Monday, June 11, 2018

All Male True Experience: Asshole in the Park

By: Unknown Author


I'm twenty-one, bisexual, and have a girlfriend, whom I have been with for six months. Prior to being with her, I had had sex with two other women, and a lot of other guys – other horny teen guys, anonymous hookups, etc. – the number of guys outnumbering girls because it's just a lot easier to get sex from another guy. My girlfriend doesn't know I'm bisexual, though, and I had decided that while I was with her I would be faithful and not have sex with other men.

I really didn't think it would be that difficult, since I'm more into women than men (I'm attracted to, turned on by and like sex with both equally, but the love and emotional stuff I only feel for women), but, after just six months of not having any sexual contact with another man, I suddenly found myself getting hard several times a day just thinking about it. When that happened, I'd jerk off thinking about other guys, and mostly thinking about and picturing their asses.

I've always considered myself an ass man - there's just something about a man's ass that excites me. Whenever I see a man from behind, I get so hard, especially when I see a guy bent over in a locker room, with his balls hanging and his cheeks slightly open, revealing his asshole. To me this is very arousing, because when you think of all the areas of a man that can arouse sexual excitement in another man, the asshole reflects the most private part of a man.

Sure, a man's cock is a source of sexual arousal too, but most men don't have a problem exposing their cocks around other guys - like at urinals, in the locker room, online, and some guys, especially horny teen guys, will even jerk off in front of each other – so it's not private in the same way. Let's face it, there's no more private part of a man's body than his asshole and, to me, if a guy bends over and exposes his asshole, he's exposing the most private part of himself.

It's the casualness in which it's done in the locker room, or the willingness on his part during sexual encounters to expose his most private place that turns me on, and I'd now like to share an encounter which illustrates exactly what I am talking about.

With the ever increasing thoughts of sex with guys creeping into my head, finally I decided I just couldn't go without any longer, even if it meant being unfaithful to my girlfriend, so I decided to head to a local park (known in certain circles to be a cruising spot for guy-on-guy action) to see if I could satisfy my desire.

It was a Monday night when I went to the aforementioned park. I was fully aware that I'd have a better chance of finding some action there if I had gone late on a Friday or Saturday night instead, but I had made up my mind that I wanted some man-sex ASAP and went in the hopes that I might get lucky anyway.

When I arrived it was still fairly early, just before dusk, and so I wasn't all that surprised to find that there were no other cars there. However, even though the lot was empty, I knew from past experience that guys still went there during the week, too. I also knew a lot of guys would just drive in and then leave again if there were no other cars there, but if they saw even just one car they would be more likely to stick around - so, I backed into a spot in the gravel lot and waited.

After waiting for half an hour or so, and just contemplating leaving, a truck pulled in and parked to the right of my car, backing in several spots away from me. I could see that there was only one person in the truck and it was a man. In these instances my heart begins to race and my cock begins to pulse in anticipation of a sexual adventure, but I think that happens to most guys in these types of situations.

After several minutes he opened the door of his truck and got out. As he closed the door I noticed him reach down with one hand and give his crotch a quick and casual rub, which was always a good sign. I watched as he walked away from the truck and headed across the lot toward the entrance of the path that led into the woods.

Just before he entered the path, his head turned over his shoulder and looked back at my car. I, of course, was looking right at him just for that reason, to see if he would look back; a universal code in cruising spots like this to find out if you are both there for the same reason.

In these situations I always wait a few minutes so as not to appear overly aggressive, plus I don't want to end up walking right behind the guy; I prefer to wait until he is ahead a bit so that I can wander down the path and just 'find' him, as if I had just stumbled upon him on my walk.

After waiting a couple of minutes, I got out of my car and headed across the lot to the path. As I got a ways down the path, I saw the man from the truck standing just to the side of it, leaning against a tree in the near distance. It was dusk now, and the cover of the trees made the area appear darker, and I ducked into the trees and moved a bit closer to check him out.

Within a few seconds he removed his t-shirt, and I watched him begin to run his hands across his chest and down into the waistband of his shorts - he had obviously spotted me ducking into the trees and knew I was watching him. My heart began to pound, and I stepped out onto the path again and began to slowly approach. He turned and looked at me and indicated his interest with a smile, while slipping his hand all the way into his shorts and giving his cock a good grope.

Seconds later I was standing face to face with this man. He was an attractive guy, about six feet tall and, I guessed, around two-hundred pounds; not fat, just solidly built. He had on a baseball cap and had a scruffy five o'clock shadow, and looked to be in his mid-forties, more than twice my age. I'm not usually into older guys, but at this point in time I didn't care, I just wanted cock! I was just happy that he was in-shape and attractive – but, honestly, even if he had had a beer gut and average looks, I probably would have still hooked up with him… desperate times and all.

Still groping himself, I stepped closer, and when I did, he removed his hand from his crotch, reached out and grabbed a handful of my crotch and gave it a hard squeeze. Already swollen, my cock grew completely hard from his touch. I then reached out to get a feel of his, with him moving his hand away from his crotch to allow me to touch it.

I moaned both from another guy feeling my dick and from feeling another guy's dick again. We silently stood and felt each other up for a few moments, and then he removed his hand, squatted in front of me, and pulled my shorts and underwear down.

When he was met with my stiff seven-and-a-half inch uncut cock, he commented on my "nice, hard, young dick" and then he turned his ball cap around backwards, leaned his head in, opened his mouth and fully took my cock all the way into his throat. He pulled back and then took me deeply and slowly back into his throat again and then started bobbing up and down on it in a nice rhythm.

The warmth of his mouth and the slow massage of his tongue on the underside of my cock made me shudder. It had been a while since I'd had a man's mouth on my cock, and, in my experience, they always suck it better than a woman, and because of this, in no time at all I felt like I was going to lose my load, and so I pulled back; I wanted this to last, wanted to really spend some time playing with another guy again.

Sensing my pending climax he got up from his squatting position and I assumed it was going to be my turn to reciprocate, which I was more than eager to do, but instead he asked me if I liked to eat ass. When I replied in the affirmative, he pulled his shorts down to his ankles, revealing a large bulge in his Jockey shorts, and then kicked his shorts from his ankles with the movement of one foot, and then he turned around, placed his hands against the tree and stuck his ass out at me.

I got down onto my knees behind him, but before pulling down the back of his Jockey's, I took a moment to look at what had been presented to me, running my fingers up his thighs to just below the globes of his ass as I did. I was glad I took that moment, rather than just yanking down his underwear right away, because he reached behind himself and pushed his Jockeys down to the bottom of his cheeks and spread his legs a bit, unknowingly catering to my biggest turn on by willingly revealing his most private place to me.

After he had pushed the back of his underwear down, he wrapped his arms around the trunk of the tree, jutting his ass out even farther. I grabbed his Jockeys and took them all the way down to his ankles, and he lifted his feet one at a time, enabling me to remove them completely.

With this man bent over in front of me, revealing his hole to me, my lust increased tenfold and I placed my hands on his bare butt, spread his crack and pushed my face into his hole. I began with slow swirls of my tongue on his asshole, and after just a few of those, I shoved my tongue in his hole and began to dart it in and out, and, when I did that, he began pushing his ass into my face, moaning like a dog in heat.

He must have really liked having his ass eaten, because he was not only moaning up a storm, but he was also squirming, and even quietly whimpering a bit here and there as I licked and tongue-fucked his asshole.

This went on for several minutes, at which point he groaned for me to stick a finger in his ass. So I pulled my head back, licked my finger, and then pushed it into his spit-glistened asshole and began to finger-fuck him there, gently at first, adding my tongue back to the mix, too, and then with more rapidity some minutes later, using just my fingers.

Almost as soon as I started finger-fucking him fast and hard, he cried out for me to fuck his ass. Like I said, I'm not really into guys so much older than me, but, holy fuck, the sight of this older, masculine man, a man old enough to be my father, hugging a tree with his cock, balls and ass exposed, rocking his ass towards me, and begging me, a twenty-one-year-old with a bigger dick than him, to fuck him up the butt was so fucking hot!

More than willing to oblige, I pulled my finger out, spread his ass crack and spit on his hole, then licked two of my fingers and pushed one into his asshole again. He moaned some more, and then let out a deep moan when I inserted my other finger alongside the first, twisting and gently thrusting them inside his hole.

I removed my fingers and stood up and slid my cock up and down his ass crack, and then humped his ass hard a couple of times, and it was when I did that that he literally begged me to put my "big, hard, young cock" inside him. Again, so fucking hot!

Removing my cock from his crack, I spit on it and pulled pre-cum from its head and rubbed it down the shaft. Then I placed my cockhead against his rimmed, open hole and pushed in slightly. I sensed no resistance to my entry but decided to hold it there for a second in case he needed a moment to adjust. Unwrapping his arms from around the tree trunk, he greedily used the palms of his hands on the tree as leverage to push back on my cock, and he moaned deeply again as more of my cock entered him.

Still holding the shaft of my cock, I released my grip on it to allow him to back up on to it until he had taken my seven-and-a-half inch prick to the hilt. Placing my hands on his hips, I began to thrust in and out of him.

He began to fist his own cock as I fucked his ass, and, with all the excitement that led up to the fucking, how tight and hot his ass felt, and just the fact that I hadn't been with a man in a while, I knew I wouldn't last too long.

After just a few moments, he told me to fuck him harder, and he called me son when he said it. I don't know if it was meant as a role play thing for him or he just said it in the way some older men call a younger guy son. Whatever the reason, hearing a man old enough to be my father calling me son while my cock was buried up his ass made me even hotter, so much so that seconds after he said it my thighs began to quiver uncontrollably as I felt my load starting its journey from my balls.

About to lose it, I pulled my cock out of his ass, placed the bottom of my shaft against his crack and slid it up and down a few times as I blew four ropes of cum all over the top of his ass and lower back.

I still wanted to suck some cock, and didn't want to leave there without doing that, and, with him still half bent over, still stroking his dick, faster now, I definitely didn't want him to finish himself off with his hand, so before I had even caught my breath, I whipped around in front of him and squatted down with my back against the tree.

I was met with a rock hard cock that was average in length and thickness, and was circumcised. His balls, however, were huge, way bigger than mine, which weren't small by any means, those huge balls of his obviously accounting for that large bulge he'd been sporting in his briefs.

I wanted to sniff, lick and suck his big balls, but I wanted his cum in my mouth even more, and he was only too happy to oblige my desire instead of jerking himself off, because as soon as I was down in front of him his stroking hand stopped and he pushed his stiff dick against my lips, which parted willingly, and I closed my lips around the head and slid my mouth down on it.

He moaned quietly as I slid my mouth up and down on his dick, and so did I, from my excitement of sucking a cock again. His moans were very brief, however, but mine continued, and with more intensity, as he blew a load pretty quickly that was so thick and so big it almost choked me. At the exact moment he came, a drop of cum oozed out from my still hard cock and hit the dead leaves on the ground below.

After I swallowed his load, (God it tasted so good!) I still wanted more - like getting the chance to fondle, sniff, lick and suck on his big balls - but, unfortunately for me, after having both his hole and his cock serviced, he said he had to go.

We dressed in silence and he started heading back to the parking lot, with me trailing slightly behind him.

When we got to the lot, he got in his truck, started it before he even had the door closed, and sped off out of there.

As I got into my own car, I started to feel a bit guilty about what I'd done, but the guilty feelings disappeared almost as quickly as they had come on as I thought about that guy all the way home - I'd had a great time, a very hot and satisfying time, and even though I love my girlfriend, I now knew, after what I'd just done, that I was foolish to think that I could stop having sex with men, too. I have needs that she, as a woman, just cannot fulfill.

I've only been back there once since (two days later) but there was no one there when I arrived and no one showed up in the entire hour and a half that I stuck around waiting. However, I did see that man again after that, but not at the park: I was having dinner with my girlfriend at a restaurant one night a couple of weeks later, and I saw him there too (he didn't spot me), having dinner with his wife and three kids! Maybe that explains why he sped off out of there; maybe he was feeling a bit guilty for what he'd done, too.
 
I'm starting to think I should go back to that park again soon; it's been a couple of weeks since I last ventured out. Maybe I'll check it out tonight - it's Thursday and there's more likely to be some action available, especially if I go late, like around midnight. Wish me luck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.


Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

3 comments: