"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

All Male Fiction: A Fair to Remember

By: Unknown Author & Ryan Michaels

 

The summer after I turned eighteen, the old gang from high school decided to get together for one last fling. A couple of the guys were getting married in the fall, a couple more were joining the army, and myself and another were set to go off to college. We all got together out at my parents' farm for a big barbecue, then we headed out to the big park on the outskirts of town, where the county fair had set up. This might not seem like a likely place for a big fling, but you gotta remember that we were country boys living far from the temptations of the big city.

The six of us hit the fairgrounds at about sundown, and soon we'd bro­ken up into two groups. I was walking down the midway with a couple of my buddies when a herd of kids rounded the corner of a tent, going full-blast. One of the little rug rats plowed right into me, jamming his cotton candy right between my legs. It was hotter'n hell out, and the com­bination of sweat and sugar on my bare legs was not a pleasant sensation. I looked down and saw nothing but pink fuzz from knee to crotch. My buddies got quite a kick out of it, but I couldn't see wandering around for the rest of the night with sticky thighs, so I left them at the arcade booth and headed off in search of a place to get cleaned up.

I must've made a wrong turn, because instead of ending up at the bathrooms under the grandstand, I found myself smack in the middle of the trailers where the folks who worked the fair circuit were living. There were a couple of lights on, but for the most part everyone was work­ing. I was trying to find my way back to the midway when I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder.

"Stop right there, buddy," a gruff voice ordered. Hell, I wasn't looking for a fight, so I stopped right in my tracks. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I was taking a shortcut to the men's room, and I guess I got lost," I shrugged.

As he removed his hand from my shoulder, I turned to face the man who had stopped me. He was a big guy, with slicked-back hair and a cigarette hang­ing out of the corner of his mouth, glowing in the dusk. The light was behind him, so I couldn't make out much more than that, but he could clearly see me. "I got zapped by some kid's cotton candy. I'm a mess." I looked down at my legs and shrugged. The long hairs growing on the insides of my thighs were plas­tered flat, giving me some credibility.

"Looks like they got you a good one," he chuckled. "Sorry I wasn't too friendly at first, but a couple of the trailers got robbed last week and folks around here are a little nervous. Why don't you come with me and we'll get you all fixed up?"

I nodded and followed, assuming he was going to show me to the washroom since I had told him I had gotten lost trying to find it, but instead he led me over to a trailer parked under a large tree. He flipped on the lights and motioned me inside. The trailer was tiny, and there was barely room for the two of us in the cramped quarters. The guy smiled at me and offered me a beer, which I gratefully accepted.

In the light, I could see that he wasn't much older than me, probably mid-twenties, dark-haired and kinda good-looking, in a rough kinda way. He hadn't shaved, and the stub­ble on his chin and cheeks was almost starting to look like a beard. The sleeves were ripped off of his shirt, displaying a solid pair of arms with pumped biceps. There was a tattoo of a tiger on his left forearm that really looked like it was moving when he flexed his muscles. His shorts were just an old pair of jeans that he had cut down, and they were worn in all the right places. He had big hands with grease and grime ground into the callouses, like he was a mechanic or something along those lines.

"Looks like they got your shorts as well," the guy said, staring openly at my crotch. "Slip 'em off and I'll throw them in the sink; in this heat, they'll be dry in no time."

I took off my shorts and discovered that the gooey mess was also on my shirt. The guy motioned for me to give him that as well, leaving me cooling my heels in my underwear, white socks and sneakers. "I feel pretty dumb," I commented, taking a long pull on the beer.

"Don't worry about it," the guy said, looking me up and down. "Too fucking hot for clothes anyway," he said as he peeled his shirt off over his head.

The guy was built real solid, with a smooth chest and a pleasure trail that traveled from his navel into his jean shorts. He motioned for me to sit on the couch, then sat on the chair across from me. The space was so small that our knees were touching.

It was kind of awkward as neither of us said anything, not to mention I was sitting there in front of a stranger, a male stranger, in just my underwear. However, the silence was broken, momentarily anyway, when I finished my beer and he offered, and I accepted, another.

When he came back from the refrigerator, he brought a rag back with him, too, and before I could take it from him, he started wiping my thighs off. I was too shocked to say anything, so I just let him clean me up. By the time he was done, there was no doubt about it; my dick was hard inside my underwear, and it was impossible not to notice.

I was so embarrassed, but he didn't say anything about it. Instead he just said, "Stand up and turn around so I can wipe off the rest."

I did what he said, bracing my hands on the back of the old couch for balance, and then I felt the cloth gently wiping the back of my legs, just below my ass, and without even thinking about it, I spread my legs a little.

I jumped when his hand came between my legs and landed on my crotch, rubbing it. Then in the blink of an eye, he grabbed the waistband of my underwear and pulled them down and began stroking my hard cock.

I wanted to scream "what the hell are you doing?" and push his hand off of me, and break myself free of the position I was in. I considered myself straight, and had had a girlfriend from the eighth grade until the tenth, and besides her, I had had sex with four other girls, however, a part of me had been a bit curious about other guys. I guess with having consumed a couple of beers and that long-held curiosity, I was open to letting this happen and satisfying it, and so I remained silent and just let him continue doing what he was doing to me.

Then he did something I couldn't believe: the fucker started licking my butt, and when his tongue skidded across my hole, I could feel it all the way down to my toes and couldn't say a word. Then, the tip of his tongue punched up inside of me and I moaned like a bitch in heat.

"Man, that's a sweet ass," he said. Then the guy stood up behind me and I could feel his hard cock, now obviously exposed, too, rubbing along my thigh, then poking against my ass crack. That brought me back down to earth, and I blurted, "Don't put that up my butt!"

The guy just chuckled and said, "Well, I'd really love to – it's a hot ass and I bet it's so fucking tight - but no worries, if you're not into it, you're not into it." He then lowered his cock to between my legs and started poking the back of my balls with it, as he wrapped his arms around my chest and started stroking my dick at the same time.

As he played with my cock, he repositioned his own cock to my ass and moaned, "You like it, don't you?" as he began sliding it up and down my crack.

I moaned, and then, before he got the wrong idea from that, I reminded him that I did not want to take it up the butt. "I heard you, and I told you I won't do that, but I will do this," he said and began humping me.

"You like it, don't you?" he moaned again, pumping against me harder and faster. All I could do was groan and grind my ass back against him; it did feel good, if not strange.

He soon started pumping my pole faster, harder, with his rough hand, as he humped my ass harder, and that soon made me spew all over the seat of the couch. He must've liked feeling my cock cum as he stroked it because he slammed against me so hard as I came, that he knocked me right down onto the couch. His dick then started thrash­ing against me like something wild. Then I felt heat as his cum shot out of his cock all over my ass.

By the time we were done, my shorts were dry, but I was soaking wet with sweat and jizz. I still know when it comes to sex, I'm only interested in doing that with girls, but I definitely had a good time doing what this guy and I just did, and would definitely let another guy jack me off again, maybe even let him hump my ass, too; it isn't really sex, but it feels really good, too, so why the hell not?

I didn't find my buddies until almost midnight, but I didn't care. I'd had more fun on the ride I went on at the county fair than any of the rides I could have gone on with any of them!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.


Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment