"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bisexual Fiction: Party Girl

By: Unknown Author & Ryan Michaels




My boyfriend called me this morning at work and told me that he wanted me to meet him at a house party later that evening. He gave me the address and told me how he wanted me to dress. He liked me to wear provocative, revealing clothes when we were out at bars and parties. He liked showing me off and watching as other men reacted.
 
As I got ready after work, my mind wandered to the night ahead. My boyfriend was always testing my limits, trying to see how far I would be willing to go. I couldn't help but wonder what he had planned for tonight.
 
When I arrived at the location my boyfriend had given me, I quickly grabbed a glass of champagne from a passing waiter and roamed through the people looking for my boyfriend. I spotted him on the far side of the crowded room, talking to a beautiful woman. I felt a pang of jealousy as I watched him smile and laugh at something the woman had said, with him being totally oblivious to my arrival.
 
I tried to shake off the feeling as I slithered through the clusters of people, heading towards him. I hated feeling jealous but I couldn't help it. I didn't want any other women messing with my man! It was ironic really, because I had sucked the cocks of most of his friends and they had licked, sucked and kissed just about every part of my body as well. But don't misunderstand, I wasn't cheating on him, I did it for him, at his request. He was always there and in full control of the situations. He liked to watch me suck cock, whether it was his own or someone else's, but he would never let another man fuck me. He made it clear that my pussy was his and his alone to fuck.
 
Halfway through the crowd, a group of men complimented me on my attire. Flattered, I did a slow three hundred and sixty degree turn so they could take a good look. I pushed the straps down off my bare shoulders revealing more of my cleavage, with my erect nipples poking their shape into the fabric of my top. I had on a mini skirt that was white and quite sheer. Under the skirt I wore a flesh colored thong and the effect was stunning. I completed my ensemble with black leather high heeled boots that hugged the contours of my legs like a second skin. Their roar of approval drew the attention of the people around them, including my boyfriend. I caught his gaze and he smiled at me as he motioned me to come to him.
 
I thanked the group of men for their compliments and slipped through the crowd to meet my boyfriend.
 
When I reached him his strong hands encircled my waist and he looked me up and down. "I don't like the panties," he said with a wink.
 
My eyes never left his as I reached up under my skirt and hooked my thumbs through the thong, sliding it down my long legs and letting it drop to the floor. Using the toe of my boot, I lifted the tiny heap into the air and tossed my thong toward him.
 
He caught the thong on his finger and crushed it to his nose. "Much better," he replied still smiling.
 
Before he could introduce his companion, the woman reached over and took the panties out of his hand and slid them under her nose. "Mmm," she purred, "I would love a taste of that."
 
My boyfriend looked at me for my reaction and was ecstatic to see that I was smiling at the woman's comment, my eyes locked on hers. That 'test' was all it took for my boyfriend to know how far I was willing to go this time.

He led the two of us toward what he assumed were the bedrooms. His assumption proved to be correct and we stepped inside what looked to be the master suite. My boyfriend purposely left the door wide open, and I instantly moved toward the bed. The other woman climbed on the bed too and reached out and slid her hands under my loose fitting top while her mouth licked and nibbled on my exposed midriff.
 
The two of us soon became intertwined together in a tangle of arms and legs, searching fingers and probing tongues, while my boyfriend stood silently just inside the door watching it all. The silence was broken only by the moans and gasps made by the two of us as our bodies writhed together on the king sized bed.

We soon began to undress one another, tossing our clothes aside as we peeled them off of each other. I glanced over toward the door to see the look of joy on my boyfriend's face, but he wasn't alone. Four men were lounging in the doorway as well, watching intently. I recognized a couple of them from my entrance. I noticed that one of the men was slowly rubbing his open hand across the bulge in his pants.
 
A moment later, my full attention was drawn back to the woman in the bed with me, because she had moved down between my spread legs. Her mouth was giving me delicious sensations as she began to intensely probe my pussy with her tongue. I knew what my boyfriend liked and I rolled over onto my stomach and pulled myself to my hands and knees and, the woman following my movements, continued to eat my pussy doggy style.
 
The expert tongue lashing this woman was giving my pussy had gotten me soaking wet and I desperately wanted to be fucked. As if he could read my mind, my boyfriend approached the bed. He knew what I wanted, his cock in my pussy, and he was only too happy to give it to me. He wrapped a blindfold around my head and tied it tightly in the back, pulling my hair roughly in the process.
 
In total darkness now, I felt hands on my ass. I knew it wasn't the woman's hands because she had one on my tits and was finger fucking me with the other. I also knew they weren't my boyfriend's hands because I knew how his felt and these hands were larger and more work-roughened than his. The anonymous fingers rubbed down the valley of my ass, separating my cheeks and began to tease my dripping snatch, slipping through the slick, swollen lips, but without penetrating me.

I felt another set of hands on my tits pinching and squeezing my nipples, when suddenly a big, thick cock was pressing its swollen head between my lips. As the thick rod forced its way into my mouth, I tasted that familiar taste of pre-cum. I willingly opened my mouth wider to allow him to penetrate deeper. As I sucked his cock the hands on my ass began a more detailed exploration. The added stimulation made me tighten my mouth around the cock pumping my face, causing the man to rocket over the edge as I felt my mouth begin to fill with his hot, creamy cum.
 
Almost simultaneously I felt warm fluid sprinkling over my ass - my boyfriend would tell me later that the other woman had given one of the guys a hand job while they watched me sucking cock and he had shot his load on my ass.
 
As the man in my mouth withdrew, I immediately felt another rock hard cock vying to take its place. The head of that second dick was rubbing back and forth across my cum-covered lips, causing it to get covered in cum, too. I accepted the cum-covered cock readily into my mouth and, after licking the cum off it, I began to take it deeper into my mouth. Just as I did, someone mounted me from behind, hunching over me like a big dog as they slid their cock into my pussy. I knew it was my boyfriend sliding his long, thick cock between my shaved pussy lips, because like I said, he never allowed any other man that privilege.
 
He knew just what to do to make me respond. He held my hips and pulled me forcefully onto his thick shaft and then would push me forward. He would repeat this over and over, and each time he pushed me forward I was forced to take more of the other man's cock deeper into my mouth. I fought for each breath as the two big cocks fucked my pussy and mouth. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, someone slid under me and took one of my swollen nipples into their warm, wet mouth while the other was manhandled by that same big, work-roughened hand that had explored my ass earlier.
 
After a good fifteen minutes, my boyfriend pulled me back, his balls slamming against my ass as he started to cum, filling my pussy with his hot fuck juice. The man in front of me gave one final thrust and sprayed my face with his creamy jizz. I heard people moving around the room and the sounds of zippers being zipped and then it was silent.
 
The blindfold was removed, and as I quickly looked around the room I saw that my boyfriend and I were all alone now. I reached for him and we kissed hungrily. We fell back onto the bed, his strong body covering mine, and he slid his still hard cock back into my pussy. This time he fucked me in a more passionate and romantic way, not caring if passersby paused to watch silently. We finished and I quickly dressed and ducked out to the bathroom to tidy up my hair and makeup.
 
As we re-joined the party, I looked around at the people and asked my boyfriend who had participated in our impromptu orgy. He smiled and asked if it mattered. I shook my head no, because it didn't really. It was damn hot and I knew I could trust him. It was this type of thing that kept our relationship fresh, strong and exciting.
 
We stayed at the party for a few more hours, and for the rest of the night whenever a man smiled, casually flirted with me or asked me to dance, I couldn't help but wonder if his was one of the cocks that had been in my mouth, if he had been one of the ones who had shot their load in my mouth and in my face. Truth be told, I didn't want to know. Not knowing is what made it special and exciting!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.






Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment