"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Thursday, September 25, 2014

All Male Fiction: The Night Caller

By: Ryan Michaels
 
 
 
Jake and I first met when he came to work at my office a little over ten months ago. The fact that he was an extremely handsome and masculine man was obvious to everyone, even if he never overtly impressed it upon another, even casually, and his overbearing masculinity made it difficult for me to conceal my obvious weakness for his sexual charm. It didn't help that part of his job overlapped with mine and we met at my cramped cubicle once or twice every day, where he would assist me in my editing task.

He didn't speak much when we were working together in my small cubicle, nor did he ever give me a second look or talk much when we were each working on our own. But I did eventually learn that he was twenty-seven, had been married for some six years, and had two children; a five year old daughter and a two year old son.

All that I had learned about his life and quiet personality only confirmed my conviction that he was this wasted piece of manhood who would live the conventional married lifestyle of marrying young, producing his share of offspring, and spending his life working hard to support them, while eventually, in the end, being labeled as the ideal husband and an exemplary father who had been a good provider to his family.

Even so, I couldn't help the desire I felt, and the last ten months had been tortuous. Every single time he came to my cubicle that desire boiled and bordered on the danger of his being molested by me. My energies became more focused on the task of keeping my emotions under control whenever I was around him rather than on my actual work.

Eventually I got used to the fact that Jake was straighter than a flagpole, although to have a man of one's dreams so close at hand and yet not be able to make a move was about the most unfair and inhuman punishment I could think possible. But such is life, and as much as he got me hot still, I somehow managed to maintain a strictly professional relationship with him at all times, as I always had, and as he always had with me… or so I thought!

It was a Friday, and as I got to my car I realized that I had left my flash drive in my office. I would need it, as I had a bit of work to catch up on before Monday, so I headed back inside to retrieve it. I had worked about half an hour past quitting time, so the place was empty, or so I assumed.

While approaching Jake's cubicle on my way to my own, I heard whispers and, as I came to pass the side of it, I heard him more clearly and stopped dead in my tracks, with my mouth gaping. What I was hearing was a whispered, shockingly explicit, sexual conversation between Jake and some unknown person on the telephone. There seemed to be an element of something remotely familiar in what I heard.

Unaware of my presence on the scene, I heard Jake make out sexual whispers to the other person, and then it dawned on me that the standard phraseology of his conversation was something akin to what I had masturbated to last night, and most every night before that for months now.

For a moment I felt my ears warm up and my knees weaken, and then there was a flash in my mind, and I realized that I had been talking with him for the past many months without even the slightest suspicion that he was the secret admirer who had haunted many of my nights with his mysteriously dirty calls that drove me to jerk myself off passionately.

As if to confirm that he was my secret caller, I heard him say, "I wanna suck your cock," which is how the night caller, as I had dubbed my mysterious caller, always started his conversation with me.

That familiar, masculine, gruff voice that I knew so well confirmed my suspicions, and I immediately hatched a plan. I quietly snuck over to my cubicle, grabbed my flash drive and then very quietly left and headed back to my car.

Sure enough, later that night, the phone rang at the usual time, just like clockwork. "I wanna suck your cock," the 'voice' said when I answered.

"Mmm, I'd love that," I moaned.

"Are you naked?" the 'voice' asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Are you touching your cock?"

"Oh yeah," I breathed.

"Is it hard?"

"Rock hard! Is yours?"

"Yes, and I'm touching mine too. You gonna let me suck that hard dick?" the 'voice' asked.

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna let you suck it!"

"Mmm, yeah," the 'voice' moaned. "I'm running my tongue in circles on your balls. Now I'm running the tip of my tongue slowly up your shaft to your cockhead. I'm taking the head in my mouth and now I'm sliding my mouth down over the shaft. I'm going lower and lower, taking your entire cock right down to the…"

"Why don't you come over and do that for real," I said interrupting him, putting my devilish plan into gear.

"Huh?" the 'voice' responded in surprise.

"You heard me. You've been calling almost every night for months now, describing how you'd do it, so why don't you do it for real," I said.

"Well I… uh… I'm really more into just getting a quick load off on the phone with a stranger before bed. That's why I always call at this time, so I can get off with you before I go to sleep."

"Well getting off with a guy on the phone is fun, but after so many months of all the teasing, I really, really want to have you do it for real."

"I can't," the 'voice' said sounding very nervous. "I'm married and have to be discreet, and only hook up with guys that I meet in places like public restrooms and stuff. You know, just some quick, anonymous action, knowing I will never see them again."

Of course, I knew why he was so hesitant. He had no idea that I knew it was him on the other end of the phone, and if he came over, then he would have to reveal his identity to me, along with his secret: that he liked to suck dick. If that happened, I'm sure he'd be worried I might tell some people around the office and then it might get back to his wife. However, I had already fully planned for the likelihood that he might not want to come over and reveal himself to me, and so I put that part of my plan into motion.

"Hey I understand," I said. "But I really want a real blowjob, not just a spoken one, and I want you to do it, so, tell you what, to make things easier, why don't we do this? I will give you my address and leave my front door unlocked. I'll tell you on the phone how to find my bedroom, where you will find me on my bed, totally naked, with a throbbing hard-on, and a pillowcase over my head. You just walk in, suck my dick, make me cum, and then just take off. That way you get the opportunity to get some cock, and I get a hot blowjob, without either of us being able to see who the other is, so it will be totally anonymous."

"Um, that could work," he said.

"Great!" I said excitedly, a broad smile forming across my face, and my cock achingly hard at the realization that my plan was actually working, and that I was actually going to get to have sex with Jake. "You got a pen and paper to write down my address and directions?"

"Hold on," he said.

When he came back, I gave him my address, directions on how to get to my house, and directions on how to get from the front door to my bedroom.

"Ok, I'll be there in about ten minutes," he said.

As soon as I was off the phone with him, I jumped out of the bed and jogged down to the front door, unlocked it and turned the porch light on. Then I ran back to my bedroom, turned off the overhead light, leaving just the hall light on so he could see where he was going. Climbing back onto the bed, I pulled the pillowcase off of my pillow and stretched out on my back across the width of the bed so that my legs were bent and my feet were on the floor, and my cock and balls were at the edge, giving him easy access. I began gently stroking my cock as I waited excitedly for his arrival.

Those ten minutes seemed to go by so slowly, but then I heard the front door squeak open, and then squeak close. I immediately put the pillowcase over my head and then put my hands at my sides. As I heard the creak of the stairs my cock throbbed and my heart felt like it was going to pound right out of my chest.

Within seconds I knew he was in the room, and my breath quickened in anticipation. I let out a loud gasp as his hand suddenly wrapped around my shaft. I hadn't even heard him come up to the bed. There's nothing hotter than not being able to see when your cock is going to be touched or sucked, and just suddenly feeling the sensation while in a state of temporary blindness.

His hand began to squeeze my cock and then it began a slow, gentle pump as the tips of his fingers on his other hand began lightly tickling my balls. I let out a moan at the sensations, but all I really wanted was for him to engulf my rock hard dick with his hot, wet mouth. But Jake was being a tease, and the steady pace of his ministrations made me moan even louder and buck my body in both frustration and desire.

He then stopped suddenly and said to me, in that same masculine, gruff, but this time whispered voice, "Want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes! Fuck yes! Suck it! Suck my cock!" I said pleadingly.

I immediately felt his hot breath on my cock and it twitched in excitement. My prick was well oiled with pre-cum and I flinched and groaned as I felt the tip of his tongue lick it off. As I prepared to feel his mouth sliding down over the length of my shaft, the hot breath was suddenly gone.

"Oh god, don't stop!" I moaned. "Please suck my cock, I need it so bad!"

He didn't say a word, but rather than feeling his tongue on my cockhead again, instead I felt it press against my thighs. He began licking my thigh and then moving to the other, coming close, but never touching my ball sack. His tongue came off of my thighs and his hand grasped my hard cock again, squeezing it. Suddenly my balls were being sucked into his mouth and his hand began to pump my dick.

I was enjoying what he was doing, but I felt like my head (the one on my shoulders) was going to explode if he didn't start sucking on my aching prick. Despite my pleading, he just continued to suck on my nuts and jerk me off. I was beginning to worry that Jake had never actually been with a guy before and was chickening out on sucking a dick now that it was becoming a reality instead of a fantasy.

But as it turned out, I was totally wrong, thankfully. He was in fact just being a tease as I had first assumed, for a few moments later that hand on my cock moved to the base as my balls fell from his mouth, and then his tongue began to lap at my cockhead once again. That tongue flicking soon turned into him taking the head in his mouth and softly sucking and licking it.

After a lot of moaning and more desperate pleading from me, he finally began taking me fully inside his mouth. He began a nice, slow suck at first, and then after only a couple of minutes he began bobbing down on it at a slightly faster pace.

"Oh yeah, suck that cock!" I groaned. "Mmm, uuuhhh, ooohhh, yeah!"

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed several minutes later, and his mouth clamped down on my cock even more tightly and he began rapidly bobbing up and down on it.

"Fuuuuck! Gonna cuuuummm! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, yeah, uhhh, uhhh, ungh, unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I groaned very loudly as my ass lifted from the bed, driving my cock deeper into his mouth, and then my cum erupted from my cock and shot into his still sucking mouth and down his throat.

As my orgasm ended, my ass fell back to the bed and my dick popped out of his mouth. I lay there panting for about thirty seconds and then said, "That felt so good! Thank you."

There was no reply and then the creak of the stairs, followed a few moments later by the squeaking of the front door opening and then closing.

I took the pillowcase off my head and lay there for a few more moments until I had my breath back, and then I headed downstairs to lock the door and turn off the porch light.

After switching off the hall light, I returned to my bedroom, put the pillowcase back on my pillow, climbed under the covers, and soon fell asleep with a big, satisfied smile on my face.

Saturday kept me pretty busy with household chores and catching up on some work stuff, but that night, as I lay in bed naked preparing to retire for the evening, the phone rang at the usual time.

"Did you like me sucking your dick for you," the 'voice' asked as soon as I said hello.

"Oh, fuck yes, couldn't you tell?" I laughed.

"Would you like me to do it again?" he asked.

"Well, I definitely want you to suck my cock again, but I'd really like to get my mouth around yours too, so why don't you come over right now and let me blow you this time?"

"Well I can't really get out of the house on weekends. But how could you suck me off with the pillowcase over your face, anyway? I still don't want you to see me."

"Oh, don't worry, I'll just use an old pillowcase this time and cut a hole for my mouth. It will sort of be like you are sticking your dick through a glory hole," I said with a chuckle.

"Well yeah, I guess that would work."

"So if weekends are no good for you, would you be able to come over on Monday night?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I should be able to on Monday night."

"Good, the sooner I get that dick in my mouth, the better."

"Nice," he said. "So, same as last time, door unlocked and just come up to your bedroom?"

"Yeah, just come over around the same time you would normally call, and I'll be on my knees on the floor by the bed. Just walk in, get your dick out and shove it through the hole in the pillowcase, right into my waiting mouth!"

"Hot! I'll see you Monday night then."

"Wait!" I almost shouted. "I still want to get off with you right now, on the phone. Are you up for it?"

"Always," he said and then he immediately started into it saying, "I want to suck your cock," his usual opening line for us. It wasn't long before we were both shooting our loads.

Sunday night he didn't call. I was disappointed, but it wasn't unusual. He called most every night, but not every single one. So I took my dick in my hand and beat off thinking about what was going to happen the next night. I shot a nice load all over myself and left it there as I drifted off to sleep.

When I saw Jake on Monday morning at work, my mind immediately filled with the scene from the previous Friday night and with what was going to happen that night. When he came to my cubicle to do our usual team work, it was even harder for me to concentrate on the task at hand than it usually was but, somehow, I managed to keep my professionalism like always.

The work day seemed to take forever to end, as did the ensuing hours that remained after I got home until the time that Jake would arrive. But, inevitably, that time finally neared, and when it did, I unlocked the front door and scrambled to my bedroom to cover my face with the customized pillowcase and get myself into position.

I hadn't been on my knees for more than a few minutes when I heard the familiar squeaking and creaking in the house. Moments later I was hearing the sound of a zipper being pulled down right in front of my face, and then a spongy cockhead touching my lips.

I opened my lips and greedily took that cock into my mouth. It grew rock solid very quickly and I began to give him my best. My only regret was that after wanting it for so long I wouldn't get to see what his cock looked like, but I was sucking it and that was all that really mattered.

I had pretty much been classified as an expert cocksucker by most of the guys I had sucked off, and my talents proved very successful on Jake, as he got to the brink after only a couple of minutes.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna shoot!" he exclaimed, in a whisper so I would not recognize his voice. "Should I pull out?"

"Uh-uh," I mumble around his cock.

He then grunted and hunched his hips and then I felt his spunk hit the back of my throat, tasting the subsequent spurts as they landed on my tongue.

I swallowed over and over as I kept sucking his cock, putting my hand at the base, squeezing tight and pulling my hand up his shaft in unison with my mouth, milking every last drop out of it.

Soon he yanked it free and I heard his zipper going up a few seconds later, followed by footsteps, and then the creaking stairs. Once I heard the door open and shut, I pulled the pillowcase off my head and savored the taste of his cum in my mouth as I headed down to lock the door.

At work the next day, I couldn't help but think of how Jake's cock had felt in my mouth and how his hot cum had tasted. It was on my mind even when I was working by myself, and almost unbearable when Jake was sitting so closely beside me in my cubicle. I hoped and prayed that he would call that night and want to come over and have some real fun again, instead of just phone sex.

Well, he didn't call that night, but he did the next. Unfortunately, he only wanted to have phone sex. Still better than nothing, but I would have preferred the real thing. I tried but he said he was too tired and just wanted to get off quickly.

The following night, he called again and said, "I want to suck your cock," like he always said first off whenever he called.

"Ok, but I want it for real tonight," I replied.

"Ok," he said.

"Really?" I said in surprise.

"Yeah. I'm not that tired right now and will be up for a bit anyway, so may as well suck some dick," he chuckled. "See you in ten."

"Give me twenty, ok?"

"Um, ok," he said, but didn't ask why.

Even if he had asked why, I wouldn't have told him, well not the real reason anyway. I actually had a plan… yes, another evil plan… and after hanging up the phone I quickly set about preparing things for his arrival.

As I lay on my bed naked, I got butterflies in my stomach as I heard Jake enter the house. When he arrived at the door to my bedroom I heard him inhale a deep breath as he saw what lay before him.

I was on the bed, naked, with the pillowcase over my head, like usual, only this time I was lying lengthwise, and on my stomach. In the middle of my back lay a condom packet, and just above my ass were the words 'Free Rides' written in black magic marker, with an arrow pointing to my crack. Between my legs lay a bottle of lube, which I had already used on my hole.

After his initial breath of surprise I didn't hear anything and feared that I had taken this little game of ours to a place that he didn't want to go, and that perhaps he was about to bolt. But that fear was soon set aside and replaced by more butterflies in my stomach as I heard the sound of the button popping open on his pants, with the sound of his zipper coming down following that. There was some more shuffling sounds, which I assumed was him removing his pants and underwear completely.

A shiver went through my spine when I felt his fingers brush my back as he picked up the condom. That was followed by a tearing sound and then the sound of a condom being rolled over a hard cock. I wondered if he was hard when he arrived or if the idea of fucking my ass had made him instantly hard. As those thoughts were going through my head, I heard the 'pop' of the lube cap, followed by the sound of it being squeezed out and then being spread around on his cock.

The mattress went down on either side of me as he climbed above my prone body. I could feel the heat emanating from his body as it hung above mine. Then the head of his sheathed prick started to push its way through my crack and I started trembling with excitement as it made contact with my hole.

That touch against my hole only lasted for a split second, and then I felt the head pushing its way inside me. A groan escaped his lips as he pushed a bit more into me. Being that we were both well lubed, and that I was completely relaxed and wanted it so badly, his entry up my butt wasn't too difficult. He just kept pushing and was half way in after mere seconds. Then, with one more push, he jammed it the rest of the way into me and we both let out groans, his of pure pleasure, mine a mixture of pleasure and pain.

He began thrusting right away, nice, long, deep, slow strokes, and I was soon in heaven as the pain subsided. This was what I had fantasized about him doing to me for so many months. And, even though I knew it was really happening, I still couldn't quite believe that Jake was here with me, in my bedroom, with his hard cock pumping in and out of my ass. His heavy moaning and heavy breaths told me that he was really getting off on what he was doing, and that only excited me more.

Soon his hands grabbed me by my shoulders as he quickened his pace. As he plunged in and out of me fast and hard, I started to raise my ass slightly to meet his thrusts. The room began to echo with the sound of his balls slapping against my ass as he fucked me hard.

I didn't know if Jake had ever fucked a guy before, but what I did know was that however many girls he had fucked in his life, and the six years of slamming his wife's pussy, had made him an expert hole fucker. My asshole can bear testimony to that!

He must have been doing about a hundred miles an hour; he was fucking me so hard. I'm sure my ass was a hell of a lot tighter than his wife's pussy, especially after having given birth to two kids, so it was totally understandable that he couldn't last.

With his increased tempo and grunting making it clear he was about to cum, Jake suddenly reached under me and began fisting my cock, masturbating me at the same pace that he was fucking me.

With a final thrust deep up my butt and a continual groan, I felt a gush of hot lava balloon the end of the condom in my ass as he offloaded his juice into my hole. He moaned for many more moments until the last of his load had been ejected from his cock.

With his cock still hard inside me, Jake pulled me up from the bed so that my back was against his chest and continued to masturbate me. After the fucking he had just given me, and feeling his cock still up my ass while his hand pumped my cock, I jizzed all over my sheets seconds later, and jizzed hard. Jake moaned as my ass muscles spasmed around his cock.

Once my cum had stopped squirting, Jake slowly withdrew his cock from my hole. I remained silently on my knees with the pillowcase over my head as I heard Jake peel the condom from his dick. Then there was the shuffling sounds as he got dressed, and that was immediately followed by the familiar squeaks and creaks as he left the house.

Taking the pillowcase off my head, I immediately looked around for the condom. I found it at the end of the bed, picked it up and poured the contents into my mouth, drinking down my co-worker's still warm load.

After downing Jake's cum from the condom, I headed to the bathroom, where I flushed the used condom, and then jumped in the shower to wash the sweat from my body and attempt to scrub the words from my back. After I was done in the shower, I went to bed, sleeping under the sheets that were still wet with my own load of cum.

As usual, the next day at work, it was very difficult to keep my concentration on my job. I couldn't wait to talk to Jake that night on the phone, but he didn't call. So I took matters into my own hand, pumped out a load, set the alarm and went to sleep.

The next morning I hurried myself getting ready for work. Today I had to catch the bus, so I had to be out of the house a bit earlier. There was a reason I had to take the bus, and it had to do with Jake. My next and final evil plan was going to happen later that day.

As the work day came to an end and I saw Jake getting ready to leave, I walked over to his cubicle. "Hey, Jake, do you think you could give me a ride? My car broke down and I don't really want to wait another half an hour for the bus. There's a nice cold beer in it for you," I smiled.

"Yeah, sure, I guess so. I'm going that way anyway, and a cold beer after a long day sounds great right about now," Jake replied.

With my car parked in the garage, Jake was none the wiser as he pulled into my driveway. Once inside, it was time to put the rest of the plan in motion.

After grabbing the promised beer from the fridge and returning to the living room, I said, "Maybe after you finish that you can give me that ride you promised," as I handed Jake his beer.

A look of confusion came over Jake's face as he uttered, "Huh?"

I was all smiles as I headed across the room to the stairs, where I stopped, pulled my cell phone from my pocket, turned to face him, held it up and said, "Unless you'd rather call, but I'd prefer the ride, since you are here."

The look of confusion on Jake's face changed to shock, or perhaps panic, but I didn't wait to find out which. Instead, I simply walked up the stairs and went to my bedroom, and waited, hoped, that Jake would follow and not run out the door.

My heart beat faster as I heard the stairs creak, and I couldn't wait to finally get my first look at the cock that I had sucked and taken up my ass but had never seen.

Happily, that day wasn't the last time I got to see it, either!
 

©2009 by Ryan Michaels

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

4 comments:

  1. MAN WAS THAT EVER A BALL BUSTING EXPERIENCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great experience.
    My question is, how did Jake get his phone number without knowing who it belonged to.
    I expected an exchange about who suck my dick.
    Driving him home why didn’t Jake recognise the house or street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dr Gear:

    Jake knew who he was calling. His co-worker didn't know who was calling, at first. The story was being told from the POV of the co-worker, so he wouldn't know exactly how Jake got his number, so an explanation of that could not be included in the story.

    Jake obviously would have recognized his co-worker's house when he gave him a ride home. However, he would have no idea that his co-worker knew he was the Night Caller, and would not let on that he'd been there before.

    Hope that help clear things up. :)

    ReplyDelete