"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Monday, April 6, 2015

All Male Fiction: My Best Friend (Part 7)

By: Lucas Miller



It had been a long three days. I had spent much of my time up to then engaging in various types of sexual activity, and that had consequences: There were two papers that needed to get done and a few tests I needed to study for as well. My quest to determine whether or not Marc's Mr. Morgan was the same as Russell's Mr. Morgan had to wait. Marc made this easier for me, as he hadn't responded to my e-mail requesting a picture of his teacher.

At the end of the three days of academic hell, I was ready to continue my mission. My final class of that day ended in the early afternoon, so I had the rest of the day to try to contact Marc and find Mr. Morgan.

I sent another e-mail to Marc, and then went back to his journal to see what happened next. Before I could begin, though, there was a knock at my door. When I opened it, Trey stood on the other side. "Hey," he said.

"Hey," I smiled and motioned an invitation for him to enter.

Trey looked nervous and had difficulties looking at me. His hands were in his pockets, and it looked as if he was trying to hold down his erection. "What's up?" I asked.

He sat down on my bed and fidgeted. "So, um, about what happened the other day…"

"You mean the blowjob?" I said with a huge grin. "Did you like it? I know I did. You have a great cock."

He looked like he was beginning to relax, but still didn't look at me. "I'm not gay, you know?"

"Yes you are, Trey."

He didn't protest.

"It's okay, though. I won't tell anyone, but you need to be honest with yourself." I sat down next to him. "I would never tell the other guys about what we did, but Russell does know. He saw us. He won't tell either."

Trey was now looking directly into my eyes. The nervousness or fear had almost disappeared. "I don't know what's happening," he whispered. "All I can think about was how you made me feel."

"Stand up," I said, and he got to his feet. He stood directly in front of me. I was at eye-level with his sternum. "Take your hands out of your pockets." He obeyed again, and I could see his straining cock pushing against the rough material of his jeans.

I slowly unzipped his jeans and his cock sprung out. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and this was a strange turn on for me. His dick stood straight out of the fly of his jeans. I considered pushing his jeans down, but the sight of that beautiful, hard cock sticking out was good enough for me. I took his stiff cock in my hands and gave it a few strokes. Then, without further hesitation, I put the tip of it in my mouth.

Trey must have been looking forward to this for a long time, because he immediately grabbed the back of my head and pushed his cock deep into my mouth. I barely had the chance to think about tantalizing him with my tongue or using my lips to provide additional pleasure. Instead he started fucking my mouth like a ravenous beast. As he slid his cock in and out of my mouth, he pulled at my hair and grunted like an animal. I'm sure that if I were watching this from the other side of the room I would have broken out in laughter. Trey was like a child playing with a new toy, and he didn't give a damn what it looked or sounded like.

My teeth scraped his cock several times, but this didn't stop Trey from his deep thrusts. I tried to accommodate him the best I could, but this was not going well, at least for me. Trey was pulling on my hair and, frankly, I was starting to hurt a little. His cock was pushing deeper into my throat making me want to gag. This wasn't my idea of a good blowjob. I liked to take my time, to feel the texture of the cock, to savor the unique taste of the skin, to feel the cock expand, to taste the pre-cum. I had none of these luxuries.

When Trey was done, I barely got a taste of his juices. He came quickly and in the back of my mouth. When he pulled his cock from my mouth, I was dizzy from the hair pulling, and disappointed about not getting to enjoy the taste of his cum.

Sweat was falling from his brow and he wiped it away. He was smiling and looking down at me with a look of absolute bliss. He sensed my frustration and asked me what was wrong. When I told him that he had nearly torn a clump of hair from the back of my head, he was very apologetic and embarrassed. I took him by his hand and sat him down.

"Listen, Trey, I love sucking your cock, but there is a much better way of doing it than what just happened. There are a lot of good things that we can do together, but you need to just relax a little."

"I'm sorry. I was thinking about you for three days and I guess I just lost control."

"Well, it's so much better when you take it slow."

He leaned forward and kissed me. When we broke, he said, "Teach me."

Trey and I spent the next hour exploring each other's body. We didn't have sex. I wanted to, but Trey was far too nervous. He wanted to be sure that he didn't do the wrong thing that he became hesitant to go beyond just touching. In the end, it was fine by me. Trey was a great looking guy, but my thoughts kept on turning back to Mr. Morgan and Marc's obsession with him. I needed to find the guy, and with the academic day dwindling away, I knew that once I got started with Trey I would never stop.

When I told Trey that I had to run an errand, he was curious. I gave him a quick summary of Marc and his encounters with his English teacher. Trey knew of whom I was speaking, and told me he would take me to Mr. Morgan's office.

I wasn't sure what my intentions were exactly. I certainly was curious about finding out if the campus' Mr. Morgan was the same one as Marc's, but it went beyond that. The thought of Marc and his teacher involved in some sexual relationship turned me on so much, and I wanted to be a part of it somehow.

Before leaving, I checked my e-mail again, but Marc still had not responded. I thought about calling Josh and Marc, but decided to just go with Trey and find Mr. Morgan. On our way out, Trey asked me what I had in mind and I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't quite sure.

We made it to the English Department in less than ten minutes. Trey led me to the professor's office, and we found it locked. A schedule posted on his door indicated that Mr. Morgan would be in class for another half an hour. He didn't have any office hours posted for the day. It appeared that he would be leaving right after the class.

Trey then took me to the classroom and we casually peered in through the glass pane next to the door. Trey pointed at Mr. Morgan and said, "That's the guy. Is he the same one your friend knew?"

I explained that I wasn't sure because I had never seen him before. Trey gave me a puzzled look, but didn't question me. "I guess I'll just wait for him here," I said and sat down next to the door.

Trey remained standing and, from my angle, I could tell that he had another erection. "Trey, are you hard again?"

He blushed and looked around. The halls were nearly empty. There were a few people farther down the hall talking, but no one was close enough to hear us or notice Trey's bulging jeans. "This adventure is making me horny," he whispered, putting his hands in his pocket. I watched as he stroked his cock. "I think Professor Morgan is hot. I wouldn't mind sucking his dick."

I laughed softly at Trey's sudden openness about his gay tendencies. "Why don't you go jerk off in the bathroom, Trey. You're going get us in trouble if you continue to play with yourself out here."

Trey removed his hands from his pockets. "Not a bad idea." He looked around for the nearest restroom, then headed down the hall. "Don't leave without me," he called back. "I'll only be a second." I nodded and considered joining him, but I didn't want to miss Mr. Morgan.

Trey had been gone for about five minutes when the door to the classroom opened and a stream of students exited. As I stood up, a flood of nervousness overcame me and I had to steady myself against the wall. By the time the students had vacated the room, I was ready to talk to Morgan about Marc.

I walked into the classroom and was disappointed to find another student talking with Mr. Morgan. His back was to me, and by the sound of his disinterested grunts he didn't appear to want to be talking to this particular student. She was your typical overachiever, asking numerous questions about the current assignment and making flattering remarks about the class. It was obvious she had a crush on Mr. Morgan. When she noticed me, she became noticeably disappointed. 

This signaled Mr. Morgan to turn around and the sight of him took my breath away. For a moment I hoped that this wasn't the same Mr. Morgan that Marc had lusted after. I wanted him for myself. Russell was right, he did look straight, but there was an instant attraction to him. The student excused herself and walked out of the room.

I still hadn't said anything. In fact, I had momentarily forgotten why I was standing in front of this guy. I was looking right into his brown eyes with images of him sitting at his desk jerking off to his leather magazines. My cock stirred in my pants and I shook my head to gather my thoughts.

"Can I help you with something?" he asked taking a step toward me. My heart jumped. "You're not a student of mine, are you?"

I shook my head, trying to find some words. Fortunately, Trey walked in and rescued me. "Hi, Professor Morgan. I see you've met my friend."

"Afternoon, Trey. You feeling okay?" Mr. Morgan responded.

I looked back at Trey. His hair was all mussed up, there was some sweat running down his face, and he was flushed.

"Just fine," Trey said. He looked to me and asked, "Did you find out if this is the same guy?"

This shook me out of my fog and I turned back to Mr. Morgan, who now appeared confused.

"Do I know you?" he asked.

"No, not me, but maybe a friend of mine." I went on to explain my friendship with Marc and conversations we'd had about some of his teachers in high school. I told him that Marc was particularly fond of his English teacher, Mr. Morgan.

Mr. Morgan's face had become more and more serious as I spoke, and it was clear that he knew who I was talking about. This was the same Mr. Morgan!

When I was finished talking, he walked past me without a word and went to the door. I thought he was going to leave, but instead he shut the door and turned back toward us.


TO BE CONTINUED…
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.
 
 


Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

1 comment:

  1. This was always the hottest series on this blog--legit miss it. More please!

    ReplyDelete