"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Monday, March 23, 2015

All Male Fiction: The Abduction (Part 2)

By: Rob & Ryan Michaels



I came to my senses quite suddenly as I felt something cold brush against my neck. I blinked my eyes, trying to see. It dawned on me again that I was still blindfolded, but something felt different, something about my body. My throat was dry, my body ached, and I still couldn't move freely. My arms and legs were securely fastened, but not in the same position as before. Before! 'Before' suddenly came to my mind as I realized that it must be the next day.

I concentrated on feeling anything on me, but all I could feel were the ropes on my arms, the unmoving bonds on my feet, and something under me that I was now lying on. I tried to call out, seeing if anyone was within earshot. I managed a hoarse yell that hurt as it came out. "Ah, you're awake," came the same voice as the night before. "I hope that wasn't too much of a shock to waken you, but I didn't want to scare you."

I was already scared. Here I was, still in the captivity of this madman. What was next?

"I want you to know that I was able to get four more loads out of you before you passed out," he began to gloat. "At that point I decided to show some mercy and turn off the milking machine. I mean, you had no more cum stored up and, if I had left it running all night with your balls empty, well, the only thing that would have accomplished was causing irreparable damage to your penis. It would have been chewed raw and would no longer function. The doctors would have had no choice but to simply remove it. Oh, don't think I didn't consider doing that to you, I did, but like I said, I decided to show you some mercy, at least in that regard," he laughed evilly.

"Hlet mgh gho," I managed from behind the gag in my mouth.

"Let you go?" he mocked back at me. "Well, I thought about it last night after I got you in here, but I've decided that since you did so well, why not see how much fun we could have the entire weekend?"

"Gno! Gno!" I pleaded.

"I must, you see," he sank down to the bed and began to speak into my ear. "I was doing a favor for a friend, someone who wanted you to suffer for what you've done, but I don't think the one night of suffering you endured was anywhere near the embarrassment and suffering you have caused for her. No, the only way I can be sure you never treat any other girl in that way again, is by keeping you until Sunday."

SUNDAY! Dear God, what else could he do to me until Sunday?

As if to answer, he continued, "What you're on is a makeshift rack." He walked around the rack to the top. I heard something like a crank being turned. Suddenly my arms began to be pulled, and as they became more taught above my head, my legs were being pulled, too. Then the cranking stopped, and he continued again, "Now here is what we are going to do…"

I could feel my body begin to break out into a nervous sweat as he explained the rest of the torture to come.

"I have stretched your body to its maximum point. You shouldn't be feeling any pain, and only slight discomfort. However, if you complain or cause me any trouble, your arms will be pulled higher, causing you unbearable pain."

I instinctively panicked and tried to pull against the bonds with all my might. The only satisfaction I got from my attempt was knowing how powerless I was.

"Where to begin?" my captor said mockingly. "Yes, I think that will do nicely." I heard some movement off to my right, but I couldn't really tell what I was hearing. I heard metal scrape metal.

He's going to maim me! I thought. I tried to brace myself for anything. I heard movement again… then I felt it. I thought lightning was being sent through me, but instead I felt the cool, but painful sensations of tit clamps being placed on my nipples. "Ghagha," I screamed into the gag. It felt horrible, but delightful in some cruel way.

"Glad you like it," he laughed as I heard more movement.

He moved to the end of the rack. I could tell that much by the way he ran his fingers down the inside of my legs. I tensed a little at the strange sensation. "Now for the main course," he stated.

I felt something touch each of my feet, something soft, and something that was making all the nerves in my feet come to life. But they didn't stay in one place. As if to wait for my acknowledgment of their presence, these things paused until sure I knew they were there. They moved up and down, all around, tickling every point on my feet; I was being sadistically tickled for the enjoyment of my captor. I tried to laugh, but the pain that movement caused because of the rack prevented more than a grunt to escape my mouth.

The tickling increased in motion and speed. Not fast, just moving to a steady beat, and I could hear a quiet humming sound. Then I heard something moving about off to my right, and then my left, and then I heard more machinery begin to hum, and then I began to understand what was going on: he was using machines to do the tickling, that's what the noise was!

Soon the two machines working on my feet were joined by new machines working on my armpits. They were getting the same response; grunted laughter was all I could manage from the gag, especially with the hoarse throat. I heard more movement, and then felt him touch my cock.

"Now, we can't have you wasting any of this good stuff," he said in a tone that mocked a mother gently scolding a child, as he squeezed my cock so tightly in his hand that it hurt like hell.

A sigh mixed into my grunted laughter when he let go of my cock, and then I tensed again as I felt him wrap something around my balls, something that was tight.

"This loop will prevent your balls from rising up to your dick. It will prevent you from release during the session." I felt him pull the loop and securely tie it to something. "And to add some extra security, this will ensure that you DON'T release anything," he added with a chuckle as he took my limp cock in his hand and secured something made of cold metal around it.

The metal cylinder was tubular and covered my entire dick, except for the head. As it covered my limp dick, I didn't understand what it was for, until he began to run his finger in circles on the sensitive spot just below my cockhead that was still exposed, and my cock began to react. It was then that I realized the metal cuff was made to prevent a limp dick from getting hard, making any attempt at an erection quite uncomfortable, which in turn would cause the body to react by returning the penis to its completely flaccid state. It was a weird feeling, and hurt just a bit.

"Are you ready for some more?" he began.

I shook my head no, but I knew it would do no good. The tickling that was driving me insane finally came to an end as he turned off each machine one by one. But the humming sound very quickly returned, and I felt my nut sac being slowly pulled away from my body, the rope around it riding up against the back of my nuts. As my body writhed, I groaned in pain, both from the pain in my balls and the pain caused to my stretched limbs from my movement.

When my ball bag was being stretched to the point where it felt like it would be ripped off if stretched any more, the machine stopped. The stretching of my ball bag caused my dick to be pulled down towards my body, and this caused the ridge of my exposed cockhead to be pulled hard against the thin metal edge of the tube.

The machine kept my balls stretched to their limit for about ten seconds. Then the tension was very quickly released, and a round, metal rod, obviously part of the machine, and to which the rope must have been attached, struck my nut sac and kept pushing in between my nuts, until the end of the rod was touching my body through my bag. Then, right away, the machine started to slowly stretch my balls again, again keeping my nut sac stretched for about ten seconds before quickly releasing the tension and jamming the rod into my sac, and then repeating the cycle yet again.

"I hope you like this," he said again, words I was beginning to hate. I heard him move to the area of my head and shoulders. He leaned down to my ear and, removing the gag, whispered softly, "Robert, the time is now nine o'clock in the morning. I have to run some errands, but I'll be back in about an hour."

AN HOUR! "No! Oh, god, no, please!" I screamed at the thought of that machine doing this to me for an entire hour! I couldn't take it already. How was I going to take it for an hour?

"Good, you understand," he chuckled as he heard my pleading scream. "When I return, I'll stop this torment."

When I heard that, hope ran through every part of my body at the idea of being let go, but my hopes were dashed as he continued and said, "And when I return, we'll see what other things your body likes."

I heard him laugh all the way to the door, and outside the door as well as he pulled it closed from the other side. "NO! PLEASE! COME BACK! DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! PLEASE!" I screamed, and then I began to sob as I called out one more "please!" but he just continued to laugh and then he was gone. In that moment, I felt as though I would have rather he castrated me than to leave me like this; it hurt that much already.

I lay there crying like a baby as I endured the torture to my cock and balls, each minute that passed seeming like an hour. Then, only about ten minutes later, he came back in the room.

He walked over to the machine, and, just as the metal rod made light contact with my nut sac, he shut it off. "Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said with whimpered sobs, and then closed my eyes and let out a sigh of relief.

But a second later, my eyes shot open and I screamed louder than ever, for he had turned the machine back on. But this time, the rod didn't move backwards slowly; it was pulled back to the machine quickly, taking my balls to their stretched limit in one hard pull.

"AHHH! GAH! PLEASE! PLEASE! NO MORE! NO MORE!"

He turned the machine off, leaving my balls stretched, and said, "Aw, does that hurt?"

"Yes, so much!"

"Is the pain unbearable?"

"Yes! Oh, god, yes!"

"Well, I don't want it to be unbearable for you. Maybe I should put an end to your suffering and just cut your nuts off," he said, picking up a pair of scissors and bringing them, blades open, down to just above my stretched nut sac where it joined my body.

Even though I had wished that myself at a certain point, I hadn't actually meant it. "NO! PLEASE! NO! DON'T CUT MY BALLS OFF! PLEASE, DON'T! DON'T DO IT! I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE DON'T!" I screamed, bawling my eyes out.

But he ignored my pleas, and I screamed in fear and horror and tried to break free as he moved the scissors closer and began to cut, slicing through… the rope. The rope! Oh, thank god! He only cut the rope!

My balls snapped back to my body, and I went limp and quietly sobbed, until he took my balls in his hand while still holding the scissors in his other hand. My body tensed again, but before I could beg him not to do it he said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to cut off your precious balls," as he gently fondled them. "Just as I am enjoying tormenting your body, I'm also enjoying tormenting your mind. Just as I did now, and just as I did when I made you think you were going to endure that machine alternately stretching and ramming into your balls for an hour."

Just knowing that he wasn't really going to maim me sent a huge wave of relief through me, and that, as well as being given a reprieve from the torment, must have caused my poor tormented body to pass out.

When I opened my eyes, I was still trapped in the blindfold. I couldn't move, so I guessed that I was still on the damn rack.

"You're awake again," came my captor's voice. "I really wish you would stop passing out. You could really be enjoying this."

Yeah, right, I thought. This was the worst experience I had ever known. I heard more movement around me. I went to move my head, but I couldn't. My head was strapped down! In fact, my entire body was in no position to move, and I found that I was gagged again, but the feeling was different. "Hhuts n mah outh," I asked loudly.

"Oh, this gag is a new toy we're going to try out," he gloated. "When I was gone earlier, I found some new toys that I thought you would enjoy playing with." I felt him move around me, his rough, warm hands touching every part of my body.

As he moved, I got a better idea of how I was placed. My arms were pulled straight out and downward. This caused my torso and head to be pushed up slightly. Under my head was some sort of cushion, and I was strapped to it. My legs were spread wide, wider than I ever thought imaginable, and raised in the air. I was very vulnerable in this position for him to do almost anything.

"I want to explain to you what we're going to do," he began. "You are not able to move, so every wish is mine. The gag in your mouth is a textured hose. Through it, I am going to face-fuck you until I'm done. Then I'm going to fuck you up the ass one last time."

With that, I let out a whimper, begging to be set free. I felt him go down to my open legs and fondle me a little. I began to get hard again, against my will like every time before.

When I got completely hard, he began putting something on me. He attached something at the base of my cock, something tight. I thought it was a cock ring, but he didn't stop. After he got the thing tight, he began attaching something like the first just further toward the head. He repeated this action three times before he stopped. I later found out that he had placed me in a 'Gates of Hell' device.

He then tied my ball sac with a piece of cord. I expected him to pull it and tie it somewhere, but I was wrong. He made some movement nearby, and before I could imagine what he was doing, I heard something slide off of a table or chair. Immediately, my balls were pulled painfully away from my body, and whatever he had attached them to, began to swing back and forth under me.

I screamed out into my gag, and my reaction did not go unnoticed. "Hmm, I thought that three pounds would be enough for you, but I think I may have been wrong," my captor said. I then felt him near my balls, and then there was even more weight pulling them down. He then took the weights in his hand, pulled them out and over, then let go, putting them into a swinging motion again. I screamed out again, even louder this time, and then began to sob.

As the pain coursed through my nut sac, tears rolling down my cheeks, he climbed on top of me. I felt him begin to ram his rod into the tube in my mouth. I felt his head go past the tube and touch my tongue, and then the back of my throat. I immediately began to unconsciously gag in reaction. He began to laugh and talk to me like I was his fuck slave or something. I think he was beginning to think about keeping me forever.

I heard him moan and carry on as he kept pumping my mouth for what seemed like an eternity. Then, a load of cum rushed in my mouth and down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow the warm liquid, and had to swallow as fast as I could to keep breathing, and to prevent myself from choking on it.

My chest was heaving in and out, and my cock felt like it was on fire, and my balls were churning to release the pent-up cum that I had generated. "Now didn't that feel good," my captor asked. I began to sob some more under my blindfold and into my gag.

"Aw, don't cry," he said and began caressing my cock. "Everything will feel better soon."

I felt him move into a different position next to my ass, and he began to finger me. My body tensed from his touch, and then he put his still hard cock in my ass, forcefully, painfully, and began to pump me again as he had done the day before.

Soon the pain turned to pleasure, and the unusual feelings were beginning to get me turned on beyond comparison. Every time his cock touched my prostate, I began to shake and go into an orgasmic tingle.

I felt him begin to play with the head of my cock. The sheer joy and agony of these sensations began to drive me into a sexual frenzy. I knew I couldn't move my body in any way, but I began to feel like I was going to cum soon anyway. Just short of my own orgasm, he finished himself off and came deep within my ass.

I thought he would stop once he came, but he kept pumping, slowly. I felt like I was suspended in time, and I yelled into the gag for him to finish me off, to make me cum, too, but he wouldn't. "You have to wait, my little prisoner," he said in a soothing tone. "I have better things in mind for you. I will let you go tomorrow as promised, but I want to savor what may be the last time I have you in my clutches."

After he finally pulled out, I heard him move around to my side. He was working with something on another table, then I sensed him moving next to me. "This will feel good, Rob," he said. "Just lie still and enjoy." I then felt him bring a brush to my cockhead, covered in some type of gel. The gel was cool and didn't begin to burn or hurt.

He took his time, making sure all of my cockhead and the sensitive part underneath was covered. "This gel is a wonderful creation," he began in a quiet voice. "It will feel a little bit strange at first, and then you'll feel nothing."

"nuhhing!" I shouted.

"Don't worry," he said in a calming voice. "The gel will only temporarily deaden your nerve endings to my touch for about an hour. In that time, I will be able to do anything I want to your cock, and you will be unable to feel anything." He was moving, but I couldn't tell what he was doing. "Right now, I'm rubbing your cockhead," he began, "and just knowing that I'm playing with your penis, and you can't feel a thing is going to drive you absolutely crazy," he laughed evilly again.

He was right, just knowing that he was touching my dick, pleasuring it, and I couldn't feel a damn thing, was driving me crazy. My cock was still hard, kept that way by the Gates of Hell, but I needed to feel it being played with, and I began screaming into my gag in frustration.

Near the end of the hour, feeling started to return to my cock. And, when full feeling came back, so did all the blocked sensations, leaving me feeling so turned on that I wanted to scream; I felt like I would cum if there was so much as a faint breeze in the air.

"I see you've realized the side effects of the gel," he said plainly. "I hope you like the feeling, because you will have to endure it for the next two hours while I take a rest."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed through the gag.

"Now, now," he comforted, "I will be back to let you enjoy, but I want you to suffer a little longer. And, just to make you suffer a little bit more than you already are, and will…" he said, and then I felt what had to be a feather, probably taken from one of the tickling machines he had fashioned, touch and lightly dance about on the sensitive underside of my cockhead.
  
"Mmphff!" I cried into my gag, my body twisting.

My captor laughed, withdrew the feather, and then just seconds later I heard the door open and close as he exited and left me there all alone again. I went mad, I think, trying to move, trying to do anything.

For two hours, my body wished for release, and I began to sweat profusely as the gel continued to torture the sensitive, swollen head of my cock with pleasurable sensations. It was too much to bear. All I wanted right then, more than anything in the world, was sweet release and nothing more.

Two hours later, I think, my captor returned. He continued to torment me on and off for the rest of the day.

On Sunday he repeated some of the same techniques, and some new ones. At the end of it, he put me back in the Gates of Hell, and rubbed some a535 on my stretched balls. That hurt like hell, and he again went out, leaving me there screaming into my gag!

When he returned a couple of hours later, the heat of the muscle rub on my balls long since gone, he removed the gag from my mouth. "Anything you want to say?" he asked.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for what I did! I've learned my lesson! I will never ever treat a girl like that again, I promise! Please! Bring me off! I'm begging you! Please!" I pleaded with a hoarse throat.

"Gladly," he said, seemingly happy that I had learned my lesson. I felt his hands take my cock and began to stroke it with care.

He didn't remove the Gates of Hell device, though. How was I supposed to cum with it still on? "Aren't you going to take that thing off my cock?" I asked.

"Oh, no," he said with a sign of glee in his voice. "It stays on. This last torture is for your pleasure, and mine. I get to see you get off, and you get to enjoy it step by step." He did release my balls from the weight, though. My balls bunched, and I could feel how swollen they were against my body.

He hadn't been stroking me for more than a minute when I began to cum. The orgasm was intense. I came until I felt I couldn't cum any more.

After the orgasm, I felt the bonds on my arms and legs loosen. The bonds on the rest of my body came loose also. My captor then sat me up and put a robe on my body. He didn't remove the blindfold. I tried, but my arms were too sore to move.

I remember being put into a car and him driving, with me still blindfolded. When the car stopped, I felt my captor lift me up again, carry me up some stairs, and lay me down on a bed. Then he was gone. I passed out.

I awoke with the blindfold still on. When I removed it, I saw that I was in my own apartment. On one of my shelves, next to my personal stuff and wallet, was a note.

The note read: You better have been telling the truth when you said you had learned your lesson, for if I ever hear of you mistreating a woman again, I know your name, I know where you live, and I will be back to get you. And, next time, I won't be so nice!

I knew I couldn't tell the police about any of it. Not only would it be too humiliating for a guy to have to talk about, but, unlike my abductor, I had no idea who he was or where he lived, and he knew all of that. He knew he had nothing to fear from what he had done to me.

In that moment, I was contemplating whether or not I should move somewhere else. I wasn't sure. One thing I was sure of: I was gonna respect women from now on… because I now knew what it was like to be treated as just a piece of meat for a guy's selfish pleasure.

Lesson definitely learned!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.



Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

1 comment:

  1. great story
    I could use some of that abuse

    ReplyDelete