"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Friday, July 24, 2015

All Male Fiction: Behind the Garage

By: Ryan Michaels


Being a teenager, I was horny all the time and jerked off a lot; at least twice a day. Doing it a lot was quite normal for guys my age, but for me (and some others as well, I'm sure), it was all I had, because I hadn't done 'it' yet. It wasn't that I was shy or unattractive - I actually had quite a lot of friends and was considered good looking - nor was it that I had never had the chance to do it before, either. The problem was, the opportunities that had presented themselves were with girls, and I was gay, something I knew as soon as I became sexually aware, and something I also kept to myself.

Hiding who I was would bring me down sometimes, but coming out in high school was just not something I was prepared to do. Times may be changing, but unlike on TV, in real life not everyone is so accepting, particularly in high school, and especially teenaged males. Only one guy at my school had come out as gay, and when everybody heard, his life was made a living hell, mainly by other guys, and he eventually had to transfer schools. I certainly wasn't going to subject myself to that kind of daily ridicule and bullying. It also meant that for now, at least until I finished high school, sex for me only consisted of my own right hand.

Now that it was summer, I found myself spending a lot of time by myself, and spending a lot of that time jerking off, even more than usual, mainly out of boredom. All of my friends had either gone away with their families, a couple were in summer school, and the rest had all gotten summer jobs, so they were never around to hang out with.

Like some of my friends, I had a job as well, only it wasn't a summer job. With my mom and dad having separated about six months ago, and my mom working, I had been assigned the job of doing the house and yard work, for which my mom paid me. In her eyes, she felt it was a good way for me to make some spending money and also learn about responsibility, not to mention it saved her from having to hire a maid. I wasn't thrilled about the idea, but since she was going to pay me, I ended up agreeing; not that I really had a say in the matter anyway.

But now that I wasn't in school all day, I had a lot more time to do the chores around the house, which meant I also ended up with a lot more free time, and no one to spend it with, except my mom – she was a teacher, home every day now for the summer – and what teenage guy wants to spend every day of his summer vacation with his mother. Not me, not most I'd guess, so I ended up spending quite a lot of my days in my private sanctuary.

My private sanctuary was the small space between the garage and the solid wooden fence that ran behind it. It was where I went when I wanted to think or just be by myself. Sometimes I'd plug my ear buds into my phone and listen to music, but what I always did every day while back there was pull my dick out and jerk off. It always relieved the boredom of the day and made me feel good.

The garage itself was not attached to the house and sat at the back of our yard. On the other side of the back wooden fence was a small parcel of land filled with trees that had been designated as conservation land. On the far side of the yard was a chain link fence, with a line of cedar hedges on the neighbor's side. Next to our garage was our other neighbor's garage, our driveways right next to each other between our two houses, and those neighbors both worked during the day. So jerking off behind the garage was not risky or even daring, for it was completely blocked off from the view of others.

Today, after sitting behind the garage listening to music for about an hour, I reached down and began to grope the boner that was spontaneously beginning to take form inside my jeans; something that happened quite a lot with my horny young prick. As I began to rub it, it got harder and harder until it was pushing firmly against the zipper of my jeans, begging to get out.

Just like every other day, I was planning to jerk off at some point before heading back into the house anyway, and it seemed as though my dick was telling me the time was now, so I turned off the music, pulled the ear buds from my ears, and then reached down and popped open the button on my jeans.

After pulling my zipper down, I raised my ass from the ground and shimmied my jeans down my thighs. My cock, having quickly reached its full potential, now stood pointed straight up, sticking out a bit above the waistband of my underwear. Slipping my fingers inside the waistband, I lifted my ass once more and pushed them down to meet the top of my jeans.

Wrapping my hand around my boner, I cupped my balls with the other as I began stroking it slowly. My hand moved from the head down to the base a few times, and then I started pulling and stroking in a rhythm that was sure to get me off.

Letting my eyes fall closed to further enjoy the sensations, I started to picture a guy from school named Andy. Andy was a real jock, playing on both the school's football and basketball teams. He had the jock body to go with it, too, and always sported a nice bulge in the front of his jeans. We weren't friends, but I wished we were, wished we were even more than friends.

With mental images of Andy filling my head, my mind began to wander to one time in English class when the teacher had called upon Andy to read a passage from our textbook. I was sitting a few aisles over, directly across, and that gave me a perfect side view of that ample bulge in his crotch, and I just stared at it the whole time. I hadn't been worried that others would notice me staring at him, because a lot of the other students in class were looking in his direction as he read, too, or down at their own textbooks. When he was done I had prayed that the teacher wouldn't call on me to stand up and read next, because my dick had gotten rock hard from looking at Andy. Thankfully, she didn't!

I was getting hornier and hornier as I thought about Andy, wondering what he would say or do if he knew that I jerked off thinking about him, and I began to stroke faster. I knew it wouldn't be long now before I was going to cum.

"Uh, hi there."

My eyes shot open in response to suddenly hearing someone's voice, and my upper body pulled away from its resting position against the garage as my hands let go of my cock and balls and desperately tried to cover my exposed, aroused crotch.

There at the corner of the garage stood a guy that looked to be only a couple of years older than me. He was handsome, with dark eyes and hair, and was wearing a tank top that showed off an athletic upper body, and a pair of board shorts. He was also sort of smirking down at me.

"Who-who the hell are you?" I asked in a panicked voice as I reached down and struggled to pull my underwear and jeans back up. With my cock still hard, and flustered by the sudden intruder to my private sanctuary, I was having difficulty getting the jumble of cloth pulled up.

"I'm Andrew," he answered.

Andrew? That made me picture Andy from school again, which didn't help my hard-on to go down at all.

"I live next door," he continued, pointing his thumb over his shoulder.

Those neighbors, the ones whose driveway was next to ours, had only moved into that house in February. As far as I knew, they were a married couple without any children. At least that was an assumption I had made, since from the day they had moved in it had only been the two of them living there.

"I just got home from college for the summer," he explained as I sat there almost frozen with my hands over my dick, afraid to move them to try once again to get my pants up and risk exposing my hard-on again. "First time I've seen my parent's new house, and I was just taking a look around the property."

"Well, this-this is my property," I blustered, feeling totally embarrassed.

"Yeah, I know. But I was really enjoying the view over here and thought you might like some company," he said, smiling slightly, and taking a small step forward.

I couldn't believe I had heard what I had just heard; this hot looking guy, who apparently lived right next door to me, wanted to... to pull his cock out and jerk off with me? I just sat there, staring up at him in surprised silence, like an idiot.

Andrew just stared back at me for a moment, and then the smile on his face broadened, and then he moved swiftly until he was standing between me and the back fence. He then immediately crouched down on his haunches, and again looked at me for a moment, then he reached out his hand and put it on one of my hands and began pulling on it, trying to expose my naked crotch.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked, taken aback by this unexpected action.

"Just trying to lend a hand," he smiled as he withdrew his grip from mine. "You do want a hand, don't you?"

You could have knocked me over with a feather if I hadn't already been sitting. This guy didn't want to jerk off with me, he wanted to jerk me off! No one had ever touched my dick except for me, and, despite the flustered state I was experiencing at that moment, a feeling of nervous excitement washed over me and I felt my head nodding in response to his offer.

Andrew smiled again, and his hand once again extended towards my crotch. This time when he grasped my wrist I let my hand be moved, and then I slowly pulled my other hand from my crotch to my side, exposing my still hard teen cock and balls to the stranger from next door.

"Wow," Andrew said when he got his first really good look at my stiff dick. "How big is that thing, eight inches?"

"Seven-and-a-half," I replied, finally finding my voice again.

"Nice!" Andrew said. He definitely seemed impressed by what I was packing, and that made a small smile form across my face as a feeling of proudness filled me.

"And really thick, too," Andrew said as he reached out and wrapped his fingers around the shaft of my hard cock.

"Uhhh," I groaned when I felt his touch. The feeling of someone else holding my cock was unreal. It was just a hand, like my own, but yet it felt so completely different than my own. I'd never felt anything like it, and my already rock-hard dick felt like it was getting even harder, harder than it had ever been before.

A quiet chuckle escaped from Andrew's lips, and he said, "You like that, huh?"

"Yeah!" I sighed.

Andrew then tightened his fingers and squeezed my dick in his hand.

"Uh, ohhh," I groaned some more, and he hadn't even started stroking it yet!

Again he chuckled, and said, "You never had anyone play with your dick before?"

I shook my head, and a grin came across his face as he immediately started to slide his hand up the length of my prick.

"Ohhhh!"

"You like that?"

"Oh yeah!" I panted.

Andrew let his knees fall to the ground, and he then started to slowly slide his hand back down the length of my cock and then immediately slid it back up, and continued to repeat this action.

He may have been going slow, and had only just started pumping me, but having already stroked my cock close to the edge just before he got there, being so extremely horny from what was happening, and just being a teenaged guy in general, I was ready to cum after only half a dozen or so pumps of his hand on my young prick. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned.

Andrew's hand stopped its stroking action, and then he removed it from my cock and stood up. "Why'd you stop? Where're you going? You're not leaving, are you?" I blurted, a panicked tone evident in my voice.

Andrew laughed and said, "I'm not leaving, I'm just moving over here," and then he moved over to stand beside me, and then he sat down next to me.

As soon as he was seated, his hand immediately moved back over to in between my legs and he once again took my cock into his grip, squeezing it again. After a few moments, he loosened his grip and began to slowly stroke me again, his fingers and palm now only very lightly contacting my dick.

"Squeeze it tighter, stroke it faster," I panted after a few moments, desperately wanting to cum, especially after being so close, again, just moments ago.

"It will feel even better if you let it build up a few times first," Andrew replied.

I had always just pumped my dick until I blew my load, and as much as I wanted to cum right then and there, I was willing to hold off a few times if, like Andrew said, it meant it was going to feel even better than it usually did. Plus, I was really enjoying having another guy's hand on my cock, and it wasn't like Andrew was giving me much choice anyway, since he was the one working my dick.

Both Andrew and I were staring at my hard cock as he jerked me off, the only sounds being the movement of his hand and my heavy breathing and quiet moans. Then I pulled my eyes away from my dick and turned my head slightly and looked at Andrew's crotch. The bulge in the front of his shorts, although subtle, showed that he was definitely hard as well. I wanted to reach over and grope his crotch, but my arm didn't move.

I finally willed myself to do it, and as my hand started reaching towards his crotch, Andrew rebuffed my advances by grabbing my wrist with his other hand and pushing it away. "Sorry," he said. "I'm not into that."

I was confused, and my confusion to his remark quickly became evident to Andrew by the crinkled expression on my face. "I'm not gay," he said, and then quickly added, "Not that I'm saying you are."

"I am."

"Hey, that's cool, but like I said, I'm not."

Again my face crinkled in confusion, only this time I spoke and said, "You're not gay, but you like playing with other guys dicks?"

"Yeah. Even though I'm straight, I have this really strange fascination with other guy's cocks. I like seeing what guys have, what they look like with a hard-on, and I have almost what you could call an obsession with wanting to know how they feel, and jerking them off. But I don't want to have sex with guys or even have them touch my dick in any way. It's weird, I know; I can't explain it. I just know that I'm only interested in sex with girls, despite my obsession with dicks."

I didn't really get it, but I believed him, but I still wanted to at least see his cock, so I said, "I get it, but you still must want to get off, too," and I looked at the hard-on I knew was hidden beneath his shorts as I said it, then went on, "I mean, you can jerk yourself off while you're jerking me, right?"

"Nah. I'm not into jerking off in front of other guys either," he replied, and then he let his hand close more tightly around my cock and began to stroke it up and down more quickly.

"Oh! Oh! I-I'm gonna cum!" I cried out just seconds later.

This time he didn't let go of my dick, but instead his hand travelled right down to the base, and he squeezed hard. He held my cock in his tight grip for about fifteen seconds, and then he began to slowly stroke it again.

After slowly stroking me for a good minute or so, Andrew's other hand crept over and cupped my balls. "You've got really big balls," he said.

"Thanks."

"They go nicely with your big dick," he added, and then he began to gently knead my nuts as he continued to jack me off.

I closed my eyes to fully take in the pleasurable sensations being delivered to my cock and balls by someone else, getting closer and closer with each rub and each stroke. Then he increased his speed slightly, and I felt my load preparing to rise up again. "Uh, I'm gonna cum!" I announced once again, but not only did Andrew not stop stroking my cock this time, he started stroking it faster!

"Oh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I groaned as my cock began to throb and the head of my dick began to swell.

Andrew's closed fist then began to move up and down in short strokes over just my swollen cockhead, as his other hand stopped kneading my nuts and gently squeezed my tightening ball sac instead.

"Oh god! Oh shit! Yeah! I'm gonna cum! Gonna shoot!" I panted.

"Yeah, shoot it! Blow that load!" Andrew encouraged.

"Huh! Huh! Huh!" I groaned, and then I started to blow. "Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Spurt after spurt shot out of my cock and splattered my stomach.

The second I finished cumming, Andrew let go of my dick, got to his feet and said, "See you later," and then he just turned and left, heading across our shared driveways towards his house.

The very next day, Andrew showed up at my private sanctuary again, offering to lend another helping hand. Of course I said yes, and he ended up jerking me off every day after that for the remainder of the summer. Each and every time, after he'd made me cum, he'd just say "see you later" and walk away.

On the very last day before he was to head back to college, Andrew, like usual, stood up immediately after he had managed to work a load out my cock. Only this time, instead of saying "see you later" and walking away, he turned and looked down at me and said, "I've really enjoyed you letting me jerk you off all summer, and since this was the last time, and I know how much you wanted to see my dick that first time, I've decided I'm gonna jerk myself off in front of you as a way of saying thank you. You don't mind, do you?"

I quickly shook my head back and forth.

Andrew then reached down and pulled on the drawstring of his board shorts. With the string undone, he pushed them down to reveal a pair of grey boxer-briefs. He wasn't at all hesitant when it came time to push them down and reveal his dick.

As he peeled his underwear down and his dick came into view, I immediately understood why Andrew had seemed so fascinated with the size of my dick – his dick was tiny! It couldn't have been any bigger than three inches, and that was fully erect! With his height and athletic build, it really was quite surprising – and disappointing - to see that he was so small down there.

Size aside, I was just really happy to be getting to see his dick at all, and I was really excited at the thought of getting to watch him play with it and cum in front of me. I didn't have to wait long, and as I sat there observing how he jerked off – his thumb on top of his dick and his forefinger underneath, making quick, but short strokes – it finally made complete sense to me why he, as a straight guy, was so infatuated with wrapping his hand around other guy's cocks and jerking them off.

It didn't take Andrew very long to reach the point of no return, and when he got there his knees buckled slightly and he groaned, "Aw, I'm gonna shoot!" and then his little dick began spurting his white goo.

The first spurt shot out in a long jet, so long that it landed with a splatter right on my stomach above my pubes. After that, several shorter spurts came out, falling to the ground in front of his feet. For having such a small dick, Andrew shot an impressive load – shooting farther and way more cum than I ever shot out of my much bigger dick.

After he finished cumming, his dick started to go soft immediately and he looked down to the splatter of his cum that had landed on me. "Hey, sorry about that," he said, and then he stepped out of his board shorts, took off his underwear and said, "Here, use these to wipe yourself off," as he tossed his underwear down and onto my chest.

As I grabbed them, I was tempted to bring them to my nose for one brief moment and smell his dick on them, but I didn't dare. As I started to wipe up his cum, unintentionally getting some of my own on his underwear in the process, I hated that I had to do so, wishing instead that I could've scooped it up with my finger after he'd left and had a taste of his straight-boy cum.

While I was cleaning the cum from my body, Andrew had been busy putting his board shorts back on. He was just finishing up tying the drawstring as I offered his underwear back to him. "That's ok, you keep 'em," he chuckled.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, give 'em a really good washing first, then give 'em back to me," he said.

"I don't think I'll be able to get them washed before you leave tomorrow. My mom's gonna be around, and she's already done all the laundry and would wonder what I was washing and ask questions."

"That's ok," he said as he turned and started to walk away. "You can return them to me next summer… behind the garage."

© 2015 Ryan Michaels

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.



Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

2 comments: