"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Friday, April 26, 2013

Straight Fiction: Fucked

By: Unknown Author
 
 
"I love the way your cock feels," she said, her face lying against my chest, which muffled her voice slightly.

"Yeah?"

"Mmm, yeah, I love how that nice big head slides between my lips, how my lips close around it." Her fingers wandered idly around my thighs, tickling and teasing.

"You orgasmed hard this time, I noticed."

"Mmm," she sighed in contentment, "that's because you did such a wonderful job, the best you've ever done." She stopped tickling my thighs to fondle my cock. "Damn, your cock was just so perfect. I love how it just reaches that spot inside. And that little curve at the end rubs me just the right way. Mmm, the thought of doing this tomorrow is making me aroused again."

"What! You're still not satisfied?"

"Oh, I am, I am." She kissed my nipple, making me gasp a bit. "In fact, I think I'm going to be a little sore tomorrow." She sighed again. "But I couldn't ask you to stop, not when that cock was feeling so good inside me."

"It was good, huh?" I asked. I lightly scratched her back with my nails. No response "Hey."

"Mmm? What?"

"I think you're falling asleep on me."

She yawned. "Your cock wore me out. Can we go to sleep now?"

"If you want."

She rolled onto her back. "Okay, you can take it off now."

So I undid the buckles and removed the harness, and moments later I was in the bathroom washing the cock-shaped dildo from a strap-on.

The noise from me putting the contraption back in the nightstand drawer made her stir, and she woke up slightly when I got back into bed. Snuggling over to me, she whispered, "Your new cock was the best. I think it's a keeper."

I kissed the top of her head as she drifted off to sleep, her fingers still fondling my chastity device, in which my now obsolete cock still strained against the hard plastic.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.
 
 


Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment