"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Friday, December 6, 2013

All Male True Experience: Massaging a Stiff Muscle

By: Unknown Author
 
 

I have been doing therapeutic massage for years and have enjoyed many of the men on my table, but that is a different story. Not long ago I was asked to take over my friend's Sunday beach market massage tent while he went on holiday, and I agreed to help him out.

Business was slow, leaving me pretty bored the first two days. That all changed on the third day, though. A guy in jeans and a tee came up with his girlfriend and asked about the price of a massage. I told him the fee varies depending on the type of massage he wanted. He said his leg muscles were very sore from beach volleyball and he just wanted them worked on. I told him the price and he decided to have the massage. His girlfriend said she would check out some of the beach stands while he did so.

I led him into the tent, which was completely private, and told him to take off his jeans and sit up on the table. I was a bit disappointed that he only wanted a leg massage because he was a real hunk and I wanted to see him completely naked. However, I still got a good show, because when he took his jeans off the bulge in those briefs was very nice.

I knelt down in front of him, his crotch at eye level, and began the massage at his ankles all the while watching that delicious bulge. His legs were nicely tanned with a light covering of hair, just the way I like it.

As I got further up his thighs that bulge in his briefs appeared to be getting bigger. At first, I thought it was wishful thinking but it wasn't. I kept my eye on his ever-expanding bulge and soon enough he was hard. Now, lots of guys get erect when they get a massage and it doesn't necessarily mean that they are gay or even bi and I wasn't quite sure what to make of this situation, so I just kept on massaging his legs and enjoyed the show.

His girlfriend suddenly popped her head into the tent asking how much longer he would be. His boner went down quickly but started to rise again when she left. Straight or not, he didn't seem to mind that his dick was growing in a pair of tight briefs.

I had to find out if this was just a body's reaction to sensual touching or if this dude was enjoying his massage more than any boy should. So, when I got to the top of his thighs I got bold and let my hands slide all the way up to lightly bump his balls. I don't know if it was a conscious decision or simply an unconscious reaction, but after bumping his balls his legs spread just a bit wider allowing me to get right up under those balls of his, and I made sure the back of my hand pushed hard against the base of his cock as well. A small wet spot appeared on his briefs right below the waistband and I had my answer now. This sexy hunk loved every minute of it!

I went for it and slid the palm of my hand up the length of his shaft. His cock twitched and the head broke free of his briefs and was now sticking out above the waistband.

Just then his damn girlfriend stuck her head in the tent again, whining, wanting to know how much longer this was going to take. I was in front of him, so she couldn't see his lap from where she was, and I just kept on rubbing my hands up and down those thighs and bumping those tight balls, licking my lips as I looked at that delicious cock peeking out of his briefs.

He told her he'd be coming soon and I tried not to laugh out loud at his sexual innuendo. She told him she would meet him at their car in twenty minutes and left.

That was all he needed to hear and he made the first move. He immediately pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it to the ground, giving me a really good view of his toned, tanned upper body. He then slid forward to the edge of the table so his boner was almost touching my face. I didn't move away, rather I let my fingers slide under the briefs and brush against his dick.

He whispered, "Take it out," so I did without any hesitation, pulling down on the waist as he raised his ass from the table so I could slide his briefs down and off.

"Massage it for me," he pleaded again in a whispered voice.

I wrapped my fist around his beautiful cock and started giving him the massage he had really wanted all along.

"Suck it for me, man. Give me your best massage so I can cum before I have to meet my girlfriend."

I leaned in and swallowed it deep in one gulp. He groaned as I gave him my best blowjob. And when he came, he didn't disappoint there either, filling my mouth with a most delicious man-sized load of hot cum.

He was dressed and gone a few minutes later, giving me nothing but a smile. He didn't even pay for the leg massage, but I suppose he felt he had paid in full, and left a big tip, too. He was right!
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

4 comments: