"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Sunday, December 22, 2013

All Male True Experience: Venice Views

By: veniceguy2004

For those of you unfamiliar with Venice Beach, CA, it's very much a beach city. Lots of tiny bungalows, cottages, and apartments all packed tightly together, with winding streets (some of them walking streets only) and alleys winding their way through the neighborhood. A few days ago, after hanging out at a friend's place, listening to him cranking out some tunes on his guitar while having a few beers, I was really buzzed and tired, so I headed home.

I was taking my usual route, walking down a fairly dark and private alley lined mostly with the cottage-style apartments I described. It was past midnight so most of the windows were dark, but here and there you'd see someone watching TV or catch sight of someone's head. Most of the lit windows, though, had drawn curtains or blinds, so you couldn't see in.

But as I walked past this one window, set back about fifteen feet from the alley, out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of flesh. It was hard not to notice. The main light in the room was on and even though the curtains were drawn closed, the window was open and the breeze had pushed them away from the window enough so that along the right side there was about a two-inch gap between the curtain and the window frame. So you could see some of the room through this long sliver - which of course got me totally interested. And since it was really dark in the area of the alley where I was, I decided to move in for a closer look without worrying too much about anyone catching me peering into someone's window.

What I saw next was pretty wild. Looking through that little slit, I could see directly into a tall, floor-length mirror propped up against the wall. And in the mirror's reflection, I could pretty much see most of the room - a cluttered, tiny bedroom that's typical of a lot of these places. Books piled high, a bike in the corner, clothes in a pile on the floor, a futon mattress, and standing in a corner of the room was some dude, clad only in a pair of boxers, leafing through a book.

He was very much the beach bum type - not too messy but kind of scruffy in a pretty hot way. I'd guess he was in his mid-twenties, definitely no older than thirty, with dark blond hair that was buzzed military style, and a bit of a goatee. As for the build, he was defined but tall and lean, probably about six feet tall, with a bit of hair on his chest, a bit on his legs, and a really hot trail of hair starting near his belly button and leading down towards his crotch. Definitely a guy you'd notice on the street, at least I would!

As I looked him over, he put the book down on the pile of other books and then moved across the small room to his futon. Then, right then and there, he slid his underwear down and off and plopped down on the futon, leaning against the wall, with his legs stretched out in front of him.

Nice cock, I thought as I looked at it lying across his leg joint.

I figured, being that it was after midnight, and by his actions, that he was probably going to bed. But he started checking himself out as he flexed a bit, patted his stomach, and tugged on his taut belly, looking for fat that wasn't there. Then he leaned forward, reached under the futon frame, and pulled out a magazine.

Holy shit! This guy's gonna beat off! I thought.

Sure enough, he lay back again, opened up the magazine beside him on the bed, and started thumbing through it. And in no time at all, I could see him starting to get hard, without even touching himself.

By now my heart was beating super-fast and I was already rock hard! But I suddenly got paranoid, so I stepped away and looked up and down the alley to make sure no one was coming. The coast was clear, so I went back to spying on the guy, only to find him now pounding away, jerking off this really big, cut dick.

I was so turned on I couldn't stand it, so I unzipped my shorts, yanked out my dick, and started pounding it while I watched the guy. It was so hot I just about shot my load right away, but I paced myself, wanting to cum at the same time or at least after he did.

Soon enough, at the point when he stopped paying attention to the magazine and just leaned back, closed his eyes, and started stroking his balls with one hand while jerking his cock with the other, I knew he was close. So I picked up my pace, and as he started blowing a big load all over his abs and chest, I let loose right there outside his window. Talk about hot!

I've been by a few times since to see if maybe, just maybe, I might catch the guy in the act again. But so far, I haven't had any such luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

1 comment:

  1. This situation requires a knock on the door or window and offer your assistance. Makes for a happy neighbourhood

    ReplyDelete