"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Sunday, January 12, 2014

All Male True Experience: Subway Cruising

By: Unknown Author
 
 

Yesterday I was on the last car of the L train in Manhattan when a rather studly Latino guy, about thirty-five, got on the train and stood near me inside the train door. I was checking out his package and he caught me. I just nodded discreetly, but his expression didn't change and he just gave me a quick once over, then looked away, either uninterested or straight.

Imagine my luck when we both got out at the same stop. Once we got to street level, I was ahead of him but he was close behind. I looked over my shoulder and gave him another glance before heading down the street. As I was stopped at the light waiting to cross, I looked around for him and saw him grabbing a newspaper from a paper box. When he turned he caught me looking at him again, but this time he casually nodded.

The light changed and I started to cross. I looked behind and he was still behind me, reading his paper as he walked. Soon he had caught up to me and was walking right beside me.

"Hey man, why do you keep staring at me? You a fag?" he said quietly as he skimmed through his paper, not looking at me.

His words took me by surprise and I was now worried that I might be in some kind of danger. "I-I wasn't."

"I don't care if you were," was his response. "I'm not gonna pound you in the face or anything. I just want to know if you suck dick, because I saw you staring and I need a blowjob," he said, the boldness of his statement causing me to stare right at him now.

He looked away from his paper and looked right back at me.

"So are you a fag or what?"

I nodded.

"You live around here?" he asked.

"Yeah, just a few blocks away," I answered without stopping to really think about what I might be getting myself into.

"Great, let's go."

Not another word was said for the rest of the way. I was so turned on by what was happening and couldn't believe I was going to get to suck this hot stud's cock… at least I hoped he was for real and not some thug that was going to do me bodily harm, or rob me once we got back to my place. It really is quite amazing the control one's dick has over them, the risks it will make you take when it starts to stir.

"Do you want a glass of water or something," I asked once we were inside, very excited but also feeling a bit nervous about having brought a guy off the street to my home.

"I want my fucking dick sucked!" he said, and then he unzipped his fly and pushed his jeans down.

I immediately got on my knees, and as they were contacting the floor he shoved his underwear down, exposing his thick uncut cock and shaved balls. I barely had time to even get a good look at it before he put his hand behind my head and shoved it towards his meat. By the time my head met his crotch, my mouth was open and I took his semi-hard dick into it and began to suckle on it.

"You like Puerto Rican cock?" he asked, his dick quickly growing to full hardness in my mouth.

I mumbled a yes through my cock-filled mouth, and then I pulled off for a second to take a look at it, seeing that it had grown to be quite large. Definitely above average in length, and thickness, too.

I went back to working on his meat and went ape-shit on that dick, licking the shaft and balls and teasing him a bit by not directly sucking the head. He was moaning and said, "Yeah, suck that dick, cocksucker!"

He was making me so fuckin' hot, and I finally gave him what he wanted and fully went down on him, taking every inch, until his balls were up against my mouth. I loved it and so did he as he moaned and groaned.

As I began to slide my mouth up the length of his shaft, he shoved it back in and began to fuck in and out of my mouth. "Yeah, take it! Take my fat meat, faggot!"

I let him fuck my face for a short time, but it was getting to be too much for me, making me gag and making my jaw hurt, and I backed off of it. "Do you like getting your ass eaten?" I asked hopefully.

"Fuck that shit! I don't go for that homo stuff. Just suck my fucking dick and shut up!" was his response.

I was disappointed but I swallowed his cock again and worked it for a long time until finally, I could tell he was getting close.

It wasn't long before he grabbed the back of my head and began desperately hunching his cock in and out of my mouth. With a loud groan, he shoved his cock into my mouth and held it there, grunting as he shot his load. As I took his load down my throat, I jacked myself off and came all over the floor.

As soon as he was done cumming, he quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I got up off of my knees and went to the washroom and got a towel for him to wipe his cock with.

When I returned, as he reached out to take it from me, I saw his wedding ring, and I said, "You're married?"

"Yeah, so?" he said as he wiped his dick off. "Sometimes a guy just needs his cock sucked. You got a problem with that?"

I shook my head no and he pulled up his pants, zipped up, handed me the towel, and left without saying another word.

I immediately went over to my laptop and began to write down the experience.  By the time I was done, I was jerking off again and ended up cumming all over myself as I read it over. I hope you, too, enjoyed reading about my chance encounter as much as I enjoyed living it!
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

1 comment:

  1. mmm got me hard and jerking now!! thanks man :P

    ReplyDelete