"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Straight Fiction: Revenge Gone Wrong

By: Violette & Ryan Michaels
 
 
 
A large project had me spending more time at work than at home, keeping me at the office late into the evening, almost every night for the past few months. The late hours took their toll on me; leaving me exhausted by the time I got home each night, which left little time for me and my boyfriend to spend time together, intimately or otherwise. But, when the day finally came where the deadline was met, I was looking forward to getting home to my boyfriend and making up for all the long hours away from home… all night long.

Before the work project took over my life, I normally got home around five o'clock, and Jeff, my boyfriend, got home around six o'clock. On this day, however, with the project now completed, my boss sent me home early as a reward for my efforts and all the late hours, and I got home around three o'clock. The first thing I did was take a nap, to rest up and gather some energy for the long night of fucking that lay ahead.

After I woke up, I was able to get all washed, brushed, scented and sexy just before Jeff got home. Then I arranged myself sexily on the chair that sat next to the couch, putting his long overdue 'meal' on display for him. As I heard the key go in the lock, I licked my lips and hung one leg over the arm of the chair, and as the door opened and he walked in, right behind him was his brother!

There I was in the finest pink satiny French-cut panties and push-up bra Victoria's Secret had to offer! I didn't know what was more humiliating; having to show them my almost bare ass when I jumped from up the chair and dove for the blanket that was hanging on the back of the couch, or the fact that through their barely hidden smiles, they were less embarrassed than I was!

Then, as I was on my knees on the couch, my see-thru panty covered ass on display as I grabbed for the blanket, I heard a click and looked over my shoulder to see that Jeff's brother had taken out his cell phone and snapped a picture of me like that!

Getting the blanket around myself, I made a hell of a fuss about what his brother had done, cursing left and right. Jeff tried to get me to relax, promising that he'd make sure his brother deleted it. Somehow I doubted that to be true. It wasn't like I was naked, and I got the feeling that Jeff liked the idea that his brother thought his girlfriend was hot, sort of an ego stroker or something and, knowing his brother was looking at my pic and getting jealous of what he had would be even more of an ego booster.

I couldn't have been more furious! An urgent desire to cold clock them both began to well up inside me. Needless to say, my inner bitch wasn't buying that it would be deleted and I wasn't having it. But before I could unleash my rant on them, I was hit with more news.

Apparently, big brother wasn't just coming by to hang out for the evening; he was moving in. His woman had put him to the curb after another heated exchange and he needed a place to crash. So what better way to clear his head than spending time with his younger brother, a few beers and that night's Yankee game on TV?

His name was Nick, a real player-type with friends in every corner and baby-mama drama in three states and counting. Up to now I'd always gotten the standard respect from him as "his brother's girl", and not much else. But now, I had him peeking over his brother's shoulder, wide-eyed, smirking like crazy still trying to get a good look at everything I had to offer that was none of his business, even though I was wrapped in a blanket now. By the way he was tilting his head I just knew Nick was trying real hard to sneak a peek at my sweet spot under that blanket as I sat on the couch.

On top of the whole embarrassment of being walked in on by his brother, and the pic being taken, what upset me more was that this was supposed to be our night, a long awaited night, but there was nothing I could do about that, at least for the moment. So I smiled sweetly, going along with the plan, and coming up with one of my own to get revenge on Nick for ruining my night, and to make sure that picture he took of me was deleted for sure.

Later, as the game drew to a close, and Jeff and I went to bed, he was "too uncomfortable" to have sex with his brother being right in the other room. That only fueled my fires to get revenge on his brother!

The next morning, still clad in my pink ensemble, I made my move. Sliding carefully out of bed an hour ahead of the alarm clock, I slipped on my matching robe, and then I turned on the bathroom light and shut the door. Then I crept out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me. As I neared the living room, in cat-woman style, I got down low and crawled right next to the couch where Nick was sleeping.

The first thing that struck me was how similar they looked. Sure, Nick had two years on his brother, but seeing him now, you would've sworn they were twins.

Yeah, so that means he probably leaves his hot woman cold and alone to watch the damn game, too, my inner bitch growled in my head. Now make him sorry he messed up your game last night!

Further emboldened, but mostly pissed off, I sized him up, watching him doze. My plan was to pull off his covers and then I was going to gently grasp his hand and guide his thumb into his mouth. Then I was going to snap a picture of him as he slept sucking his thumb like a baby, posting it on the fridge for him and Jeff to discover in the morning. When they did, I would threaten to email it to everyone Nick knew, unless he deleted the picture he took of me, or showed me that it had already been deleted from his phone. Basically, I was going to give him a taste of his own medicine, objectify him in the same way he and most men objectify women, and see how he liked it.

What was working even better to my advantage was that I could see he was bare-chested and figured that meant he was sleeping in just his underwear, which would make for an even better picture with the scene I was going to set! Boy, was he going to be surprised when he woke up!

I gently slipped off the blanket, letting it fall to the floor, and got a surprise of my own! Nick was sleeping naked! Apparently, he was still in a state of body confidence where sleeping buck naked anywhere was not a problem. He wasn't exactly Vin Diesel, but he did still have four cans in the six-pack. Wrapped around his large chest were guns as wide as my palm. His wide lips were surrounded by five o'clock shadow but other than that, there were no blemishes anywhere on his body. His body was very similar, almost identical, to that of his brother's.

Then I got a real good look between his legs and realized that he and his brother were not exactly alike! The cock he had on him wasn't just big; it was huge compared to his brother's, which wasn't small by any means. It was longer and thicker than his brother's and was already at semi-hardness, ready to leap into action. I knew right then that there was going to be a change of plans. As much as I loved his brother, I went weak in the knees for big dicks and just had to get a feel and taste of the big cock that was right in front of me!

Licking my lips, cautiously I pressed my tongue to his bulbous tip. Slowly, I slid it all around his cap before flicking it away. To my surprise his cock bobbed up twice, as if it were trying to detect the object that had piqued its attention. With its one good eye, it seemed to search for me, stiffening even more, inviting me to give it another kiss. A wide, wicked smile spread across my face, and I bent my head to oblige.

Hungrily, I dragged my tongue down his big pole, bringing my nose closer to the space between his thick, sculpted legs. I caught his scent and found myself craving his heat, eager to bring it to the surface and make him suffer! I gave butterfly licks to his sac, and then slowly gulped one of his balls into my moist, hot mouth.

As I sucked on his nuts, his dick seemed to grow with a life of its own, becoming longer and thicker right before my eyes, which I would estimate to be nibbling right at the edge of nine inches, a full inch and a half longer than his brother, and let's not forget thicker too, about twice as thick, actually!

My nipples hardened, reminding me how long it had been between 'special nights' with his brother. All my thoughts of revenge, or of him possibly being awake, watching me, seemed to fall away as quickly as my unhooked bra fell away from my body. The moment had us both now, and I was getting my taste of all he had to offer!

With one hand, I grabbed onto his cock and suckled the head with my lips and tongue. My other hand cupped one of my breasts, pulling on the stiffening nipple. The sensations clashed with each other and I could feel my panties dampening. My pussy's own heat seemed to beg for release, forcing a moan to escape from my lips as they still surrounded his pulsing cock. That's when I heard it; my moan was answered. I looked towards his face and there could be no mistake that even asleep, Nick was feeling this. A quiet groan escaped his lips, and his face was contorted into a half-smile while his eyes moved rapidly beneath his eyelids.

I smiled at the thought of him thinking he was having a hot sex dream as I brought my mouth further down on him, slathering his firm, thick pole, taking him as far as I could into my throat, which was most of the way but not quite all. My nipples seemed to get even harder, tingling and eager to get in on all the action, which gave me another wicked idea. Once he was wet enough, I grabbed my breasts, surrounded his cock and slid them up and down while my mouth suckled the tip once more.

With each plunge, I greedily tried to devour more of him into my mouth. He groaned again, filling my ears, and I knew I had him. I knew he was mine! Suddenly, his dick swelled, his legs tightened, and I threw my mouth straight down on him, taking in as much of his cock as I could!

That final downward thrust of my mouth made his balls give up their prize, and I felt his seed splash the back of my throat, filling my mouth almost too quickly for me to handle. With my cheeks overflowing with jism, I pulled myself up and off from his still throbbing prick and swallowed. And as I did, his cock gave one last spurt, his drop of cum landing on his stomach, and then its hardness began to quickly shrink away.

Another difference, I thought as I took in the taste of his load. His brother's cum was pungent, but Nick's had not a bad flavor. Reaching out, I wiped up the drop of cum from his body and licked it off my finger, wanting to get every last possible drop.

Then I went for the cum that was oozing out of his now soft cock, and just as my finger tip was about to gather that sweet nectar, Nick shifted. Afraid he was waking up, before he could open his eyes I quickly scrambled to the end of the couch and ducked next to the arm.

As I lay hunched on the floor, trying not to breathe too loudly, I heard coils creaking and figured that maybe he was sitting up, looking around. Finally, after what seemed like forever, I peeked out around the base of the couch and saw that the blanket was off the floor. Moving my head out a bit more and looking up, I could see that he was covered again, and fast asleep facing the back of the couch.

Quickly and stealthily, I took myself back down the hall to the bedroom and slipped into the bathroom, closing the door and beating the buzz of the alarm clock by mere seconds. Breathing a sigh of relief, I realized my panties were soaked. As I bent to peel them off I saw the cum-splatter on my right breast. I hadn't realized that I had dribbled some of his cum onto myself when he filled my mouth to the brink with those first big shots.

No sense in wasting it, I thought and then I lifted my breast to lick it off. It wasn't until my tongue hit my bare breast that it suddenly hit me. Holy shit! My bra was still in the living room! Right on the floor beneath my boyfriend's sleeping brother!

I knew that when Jeff had hit the alarm, he had hit the snooze button, as he always did, and would still be asleep, which gave me just enough time to sneak back out to the living room and snatch my bra before anyone was the wiser.

I moved to the bathroom door and grasped the handle, when suddenly there was a Bam! Bam! Bam! I almost leaped clear out of my skin, but then my man's voice followed the knock on the door. "Hey honey! Are you going to be in there long? Nick's already using the shower in the main bathroom, and I've got to shower too, you know."

"Just five more minutes," I called back, leaping into the shower to quickly wash away the evidence. There was no time for self-pleasure; this moment was all about self-preservation!

Five minutes later, I was out of the shower, dried and dressed and heading to the living room, fast! But just as I turned the corner to the living room, I smacked right into Jeff, and he had to grab a hold of me to make sure I didn't fall.

"Ooh, honey! I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. You just startled me, that's all."

"Look, I want to say thanks about last night. Hopefully my brother can get his act together pretty quickly and won't be here long. The good news is that I've asked Nick to go out for a few hours, to give us some time alone, and he's leaving soon, so maybe I could see your little outfit again?" He then hugged me close, began to nuzzle my neck.

I snuck a peek over his shoulder. Nick was already gone… and so was my bra!

I didn't know what was worse; the fact that I had done what I had done with Jeff's brother, or the fact that while I was in the shower Jeff had found my bra on the floor beneath where his brother had slept. If he knew or even suspected, he certainly wasn't letting on, yet, anyway.

As we moved to the bedroom and began to make out, I was just waiting for Jeff to open my shirt, question where my pink bra was, and then whip it out and dangle it above my face, yelling and screaming, asking me how I could do such a thing and then storming out, leaving me. But as Jeff opened my shirt and saw that I wasn't wearing a bra, he didn't say a word. Instead he just began to suck on my nipples and soon went down lower and pulled my pants off, quickly peeled off those pink panties without even a moment to take them in, and then began to lick and chew at my pussy.

Soon I was feasting on his dick in my mouth, working over the second of two brothers' cocks in the same morning. It wasn't long before Jeff was sliding his cock in my soaking wet pussy and slamming away at it.

Even though Jeff was somewhat big, I couldn't help but wonder how his brother's much bigger, much thicker cock would feel in me, but I never planned to find out. What I had done in the living room was a total spur-of-the-moment, unplanned thing that I didn't want to ever happen again. I loved Jeff and couldn't let it happen again!

Jeff shot his cum up my pussy, pulled out, kissed me on the lips and then went and took a shower.

Nick returned a few hours later, and soon after that Jeff went off to the gym, leaving the two of us alone together. He was looking me up and down and grinning, no doubt thinking about what he had seen the night before when he had walked through the door, and being reminded of that, I immediately started bitching at Nick, demanding that he delete the picture he took of me.

Nick shook his head, still grinning at me. "I don't think so," he said.

"What do you mean you don't think so?" I snapped. "You better!"

"Or what?" Nick grinned.

"Oh, you don't even want to know what I'll do to you if you don't delete it!" I said, the veins in my head pumping.

"I'll risk it," he laughed.

"Fine, have it your way! You will live to regret that decision!"

"I don't think so," Nick said and immediately pulled my bra out of his pocket and swung it on the end of his finger, grinning at me.

My stomach did a flip when I realized that it was Nick, not Jeff, who had found my bra, and that Nick knew what I had done and knew that he hadn't been having a sex dream at all. There was only one thing to do: deny it, play dumb.

"Give me that!" I said angrily, snatching at it. "Where the hell did you get that? I've been looking all over for it! How dare you take my unmentionables, you pervert!" I snapped.

But Nick pulled his hand back and put the bra behind his back. "Uh-uh," he smiled. "You know as well as I do where I found it, right on the floor in front of the couch where you left it… after you sucked my cock!"

I was speechless for a second, but I never remained speechless for long. "Look, I don't want to know about your sex dreams!" I said. "Now give me my bra!"

"Oh, it wasn't a dream. I was awake. Well, not at first, only from about the time you were… sucking on my balls," he smirked.

This time I was speechless, and no words were possibly going to come. I didn't know what to say or what to do.

"Now, speaking of your unmentionables, if you don't want my little brother to find out that his girl sucked his big brother's dick and swallowed his load like a hungry whore, well then, you're just gonna have to pay me to keep that unmentionable encounter, unmentioned," he grinned smarmily.

"Pay you? I can't even if I wanted to. Jeff would notice the withdrawals and want to know what they were for."

"Oh, I wasn't talking about paying me with cash," he grinned as he began to undo his pants with his free hand.

"Stop right there," I said. "If you want to tell Jeff, go right ahead. Even if he believes you, he's gonna be mad at you, too, and he'll kick you out and you have nowhere else to go," I said, calling him on his bluff.

Nick laughed. "He may get mad at me, too, and kick me out, but I'm his brother. I'm blood. He'll eventually forgive me, and he'll always take me in if I need a place to stay. You, he'll never forgive. He'll never take you back if he knows you did his own brother!"

As much as I didn't want to do it, he had a point, and I didn't want to lose Jeff. I was trying to decide what to do, but as he pulled down his pants and underwear, and I saw his big cock beginning to rise and get even bigger, I was weakening, and weakening fast.

As he stepped closer to me, he put his hand on my neck and began to gently push, and my desire quickly took over for my reluctance and before I even knew what I was doing, I was dropping to my knees and lifting that big cock to my mouth.

After several minutes he told me to stand up as he pulled me up at the same time. "Mmm, you give good head, baby," he said. "Now I want to get a taste and feel of what my brother gets to ride," he said rubbing between my legs.

"No way!" I said pushing his hand away. "I sucked you off like you wanted, now give me the bra!"

"Uh-uh. I never said you just had to suck my dick. I said you had to pay me. Now get that sweet ass to the bedroom. I want to fuck that pussy in the same bed where my little brother gives it to you!"

I couldn't let Jeff find out, so I reluctantly went to the bedroom.

Once there he told me to get naked and he quickly undressed as he watched me strip. He then had me lay on the bed on my back and dove between my legs. "Damn, that's one sweet looking pussy. My brother's a lucky guy. Now let me see if it tastes as sweet as it looks."

With that I felt his tongue contact my cunt. One thing's for sure, while Jeff was great at eating pussy, his brother was an expert! I tried not to enjoy it, but the fight was futile.

Soon Nick was straddling my chest and poking his dick at my mouth. "Get it all wet, baby. Big Nick's gonna stick that dick in your pus and give you the best fucking of your life!"

Once I got his dick all spit soaked, he positioned himself over me and his cock slipped inside of me. He started to fuck me, slowly. "Oh yeah, fucking the pussy that my little bro fucks! Yeah, fucking you deep right after my bro had his cock in you, too! Fuck, I can feel my bro's cum inside you. It's greasing up my cock so I can fuck you even harder. Yeah, my bro always dump his cum up your twat?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, well big Nick with the big prick is gonna dump an even bigger load of cum up your cunt than my bro did!" he said and started fucking me faster, harder.
 
Even though I was doing all of this because I felt I was being forced to in order to keep my secret, I couldn't help but start to moan as I realized that as good of a lover as Jeff was, Nick's thicker, bigger dick was doing things to my pussy that Jeff's never had or could.

And then Nick slammed into me, deep, deeper than his brother's cock had ever been or could ever go and he came in my pussy. "Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuck! Unhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Shit, that was one hell of a ride," Nick said after he pulled out of my cunt and rolled off of me. Then he held up my bra, clasped tightly in his hand and said, "And Jeff's never gonna find out what you did, as long as I got this… and as long as I get to ride that pussy anytime I want!" Then he rolled out of the bed and left the room with a satisfied smile on his face.

About half an hour later, Jeff called. Nick saw his number on the phone and grabbed for it as I went to pick it up. "Jeff wants to know if you'd mind if he goes for coffee with one of his gym buddies?" he said to me, and without letting me answer he told Jeff, "No she doesn't mind. She said to take your time and enjoy yourself."

When Nick hung up the phone, he looked at me and had a big smile on his face. "Jeff says he'll be home in about forty-five minutes." Then he walked up to me with that same smile on his face, and moved behind me.

Reaching in front of me, he undid my pants and pulled them down and then yanked my panties down to my knees. Grabbing my hips, he jammed his newly hardened cock back in my pussy and began to fuck me again, hard.

I didn't put up a fight. All I did was moan. I couldn't help myself.

Maybe this blackmail thing wasn't so bad after all!
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.



Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment