"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

All Male True Experience: Stag Party Surprise

By: 9_inch_mark



My best buddy was getting hitched, and a bunch of his pals had pitched in to throw him a real, no-holds-barred stag party to celebrate the end of his freedom. We had rented a huge hall, stocked an ocean of booze, good food - and of course, a stripper to liven things up.

The night of the party, I was feeling no pain. I'd downed quite a few drinks, and I'd been getting off on watching my soon-to-be-hitched buddy dancing up on the stage with the stripper. Well, at least he was having a good time.

I had to take a piss, so I went off looking for the can. It was an old place, so the toilet was down about a mile of corridor. I went past the kitchen, storerooms, locked doors - you name it. When I finally got to the men's room, my damned teeth were floating!

I yanked my zipper down and hauled out my dick, letting out a big sigh as a heavy stream of piss began to splatter the trough-style urinal. I was about in mid-stream when I heard the door open and another dude stepped up next to me. I sidled over to give him some room and just kept right on pissing.

"Next best thing to a blowjob, right?" the guy said as he let fly as well.

"If you say so, dude," I replied.

I looked over to see who was talking to me. He was one of the waiters we'd hired for the party - a young fellow with blond hair and this real innocent look on his face. Fucker looked like he was probably a choirboy when he was a kid.

"Nice-looking cock, man," he said out of the blue.

He sounded really casual, like talking to another man about his dick was the most natural thing in the world. Well, I've got a fair-sized piece of meat – even soft, I hang pretty long - but this was the first time another dude had paid me a compliment on it. If I hadn't been so high, I probably would've decked him. In any case, I sure wouldn't have done what I did.


"What's that supposed to mean?" I challenged, figuring I needed to say something.

"I just meant that you've got a big cock. Bet you twenty that mine's bigger when it gets hard, though."

I glanced down at his hand. "No way," I retorted, shaking my head. His dick wasn't nearly as big as mine, and I didn't see it growing up bigger than mine after he sprung a rod.

"Twenty bucks says it is," he repeated, starting to stroke his meat like he was gonna fuckin' jerk off or something.

If I'd been sober I would've just turned and split, but I didn't. Instead, I started tickling my trigger, playing with myself until I coaxed a bone into my pecker. It stretched out to full length and then started to swell, soon filling my palm with hard, throbbing dick flesh.

"Looks like you lose," I chuckled, checking him out. His prick was a six-incher, small compared to mine, the pink head clipped tight. I stroked mine from base to cum hole, dragging my foreskin up 'till it bunched up over my knob like a little brown rosebud. "You owe me twenty bucks!"

"I gotta check this out officially," the blond waiter said, hunkering down in front of me.

Shit, it was weird - I could feel the fucker's breath on my balls! He looked at my cock intently, like he was trying to memorize every vein on it or something. I saw him lick his lips a couple of times, then I'll be damned if he didn't lean forward and flick it with his tongue - right on the piss hole! I damn near jumped out of my skin, I'll tell you.

"What the fuck?" I yelped. Hell, I didn't want him to do that, but he just started with that tongue of his, darting it around on my prick like a frigging lizard, getting my meat all slippery and tingly in less than a minute, and I couldn't speak.

Well, when I didn't punch him out, the little fucker just took over. He wrapped one hand around my stalk and shucked my skin up forward, then started nibbling on it. Hell, he kissed it and licked it and chewed it, then dug his tongue up into it and started working on my knob. The guy knew what he was doing, no doubting that. Within minutes, he had me so hot my balls were ready to snap up into my armpits. I just put a hand on the guy's neck, casual-like, and started coaxing him forward.

It didn't take me too much coaxing to get him to start letting my prick slide down his gullet. He gave my hood a last tug, made a circle out of his lips, and started sliding on home. His tongue was bucking all over the underside of my meat, and I could feel the slippery skin of his cheeks dragging along the sides as his forehead approached my belly. I even felt it when my knob slipped down past his tonsils and deep into his throat.

Once he'd taken me down to the hilt, he started shaking his head from side to side, stirring my dick around in his tight throat. He started bouncing his head against my gut, coming up off me an inch or two, then going all the way back down and burying his nose in my bush. He only came up long enough to gasp a little air, then went right back at it.

I was getting pretty close and all of a sudden the fucker came off me and sat back to look. When he let go, it pointed up at me, cum hole gaping, honey pouring out and coating my shaft and my aching balls. He licked up the juice greedily and took a couple of swipes at my balls as well. I took it for as long as I could, then I grabbed my prick and jammed the snout against his lips. I was ready to blow and didn't want to leave any mess behind on the floor.

"Please, man," I grunted. The blond grabbed my ass and swallowed me to the hilt. The friction he generated popped my cork, and I dumped a heavy load of cum down his throat. He moaned and sucked, not stopping until I was drained and my rod was starting to droop.

When he finally released my cock from his mouth, he stood up and turned to the urinal trough, dick in hand, pumping it. He began pumping faster and then let out a continuous moan as his cum shot out of his cock and into the trough.

We were both happy when we left the can, although I wasn't sure how I was gonna feel about it all when I sobered up. (Turns out I felt weird about it but didn't let it bother me too much.) And I forgot to make him pay me the twenty bucks. I still think I came out ahead, though!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment