"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Thursday, July 31, 2014

All Male Fiction: Chris' Sex Adventures (Part 3)

"Oh, Brother!"

By: samboi91
 
 
 
 
I closed my eyes tighter, holding the image of my stepbrother in the shower rubbing soap over his muscular body. I'd never jerked off over Jeff before, but here I was doing just that, stroking my hard cock faster and faster as the mental image of him naked played over and over in my head.

Feeling my climax arrive, I lifted my lower back off my bed and shot my warm load all over myself. I sighed and lay back down, reaching for the towel I kept by my bed as a cum-rag, and as I cleaned myself up, I told myself that I was just so desperately horny that seeing any cock would drive me to whack off thinking about it. Deep down, however, I think I knew there was more to it than that - especially when I increasingly began to think about him during my jack-off sessions.

Two weeks after I saw my brother in the shower, I was sitting on the couch next to him, watching the TV. It was a fairly hot day so both of us were just lounging around in our boxers. He was flicking through the channels faster than we could see what was on. Stopping on one of the channels, a bunch of cheap-looking women with big boobs filled the screen.

"What's this shit?" I said to Jeff.

"Oh that's right, you're a queer. You don't like big tits."

"Fuck you, Jeff!" was my response.

"Yeah, I bet you wish you could."

He playfully punched me in the arm. I swung a punch back but he pushed my arm away and pushed me onto the floor. I landed on my back before he jumped on me, sitting on my chest and pinning my arms down with his legs.

"Get the fuck off me, Jeff!"

His crotch was right in front of my face and the button on his boxers was open. I could see a glimpse of his soft cock inside them.

"No way little bro. I've got something in mind for you."

I thought he was going to beat me up or something, but instead, he reached right into his boxers and pulled his cock out into the open.

"I saw you watching me in the shower. And when you moan my name during your jack-off sessions, you should be a little quieter. I thought you might like this though. Why don't you wrap your lips around your big brother's big cock?"

I was speechless, and as I was contemplating whether or not he was being serious or just trying to find out if I really did want his dick, he grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my mouth. Instinctively, I started sucking. I could feel his soft cock start to harden. It was growing, and growing big. Once he was fully hard, his cock was down my throat. Looking into his eyes, I could see that he wanted this badly, and he was going to get what he wanted.

"Fuck, little bro. I'm amazed you could take it all down your throat. You must have sucked a big cock before to be able to take all of mine. Have you?"

I muffled a 'yes', making him moan as he felt the vibrations go through his dick. He took his cock out of my mouth and stood up. Still standing over me, I looked up at his huge, hard cock and muscled body while lying there, still trying to figure out if this was real or not.

"Whose cock did you suck, bro?"

"There were two. My best friend Adam's, and another guy I knew, Alex."

"So, which one had the big cock?"

"They both did."

Jeff chuckled. "So, you're a size queen, huh? Then I guess you've been wanting my dick for ages now. Well, it's yours, but you'd better not tell anyone!" he said as he took his boxers off before sitting down on the couch with his legs slightly spread open, and his cock resting on his right leg. He looked relaxed.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get on your knees and service my cock."

I took my own boxers off, releasing my hard cock before getting on my knees between his legs. I picked up his throbbing cock and jerked it slowly while I sucked on his balls. He was moaning so loud, pushing my head into his crotch. I kept sucking and licking his balls until he let go of my head. I started sucking his cock slowly until he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my head down on it.

"Yeah take my big dick. Swallow it all," he growled.

Not much time had passed before he suddenly grabbed my head on each side and, while still keeping his dick in my mouth, stood up. He started thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth and I could feel his cockhead swelling.

"Fuck yeah, I'm gonna blow! And you're gonna take my hot cum right down that throat of yours. Get ready for my big load, bro!"

I wanted to take every drop of his load down my throat! But even if I didn't, he made it quite clear that I really had no choice in the matter. And that made my cock so hard it began to ache. Then my brother's cock exploded in my mouth, and I gulped down every last drop of it. He let go of my head, pulled his cock out and sat back down on the couch.

As I got up and started to walk off, he stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to my room to take care of myself."

"No you're not. Just because I came doesn't mean I'm finished with you. Get back over here and suck my dick until it's hard again."

My throat was sore from his rough thrusting just before he had shot off, but I still wanted more of his cock. I sat next to him on the couch and bent down to his soft dick. I licked all the way up the shaft and took the head in my mouth. He moaned while I licked and slowly sucked his cock. I could feel it getting hard again in my hand. It was so thick and so big.

Once he was fully hard again, he stopped me from sucking him and said, "You got any lube, bro? I hope so because I'm gonna fuck you!"

I told him I had lube and he told me to go and get it. I did as he instructed, and when I came back he was stroking his cock.

I took the top off the bottle, poured some lube into my hand and smeared some around my hole. Then I poured some more into my hand and bent over to start rubbing it all over his cock, and as my hand made contact with his dick I felt his finger press against my lubed hole. I let out a moan as he slid his finger inside me.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Yeah, it feels so good!"

He slid another finger into me and I moaned louder.

Once his cock was fully lubed up, he pulled his fingers out of me, jumped up, and stood in front of me. He looked into my eyes for a second before smiling. Then, in one move he grabbed me and had me on the couch with my arms behind my back and my ass pointing up in the air.

He didn't say a word. He just lined his cock up to my hole and started pushing in. The pain was immense and just kept going as he pushed his dick in me. I was moaning loudly into the cushion of the couch until his cock was fully inside me.

"There you go, bro. Now you've got it all in you," he said as he held it in me. "Fuck you're tight. I'm going to enjoy fucking this ass of yours."

He started thrusting slowly. I could feel every movement his cock made inside me. The pain passed and it became pure pleasure with his cock filling me. I sat up onto my elbows while he fucked me, with the fuck getting increasingly harder and faster.

"Fuck yeah. Take your big bro's cock. I'm gonna blow deep in you."

He fucked me for a while longer before sliding his cock out and flipping me onto my back. He lifted my legs and rammed his dick back inside me. I let out a yelp, then a moan. His cock kept hitting my prostate which had me close to cumming already, and then he grabbed my cock and started jerking me off while fucking me. That was too much.

"Oh god, Jeff, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, cum for me little bro! I'm close to blowing in you!"

He kept jerking and fucking me at the same time, and then I gasped and shot the biggest load I think I've ever shot all over myself. My ass tightened around his cock as I came and I knew he was about to cum, too.

"Fuck yeah! I'm gonna cum bro! Right up your ass!" He thrusted one hard, deep thrust into me and blew his second load, filling my hole.

He was panting hard as he pulled out and said, "Fuck little bro. That was hot. I think I'm gonna have to use that mouth of yours instead of my hand from now on… and give your hole a regular workout, too."

He walked off to the bathroom to take a shower, leaving me sprawled naked on the couch with his cum dripping from my well-stretched hole.
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED…
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

3 comments: