"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Straight Fiction: Payback Is a Bitch!

By: Nessus & Ryan Michaels



Life's tough in the big city, especially as a junior executive in a global conglomerate. I was so far down the pecking order I couldn't even see the Vice President's office, let alone dream about being in it. That's why I had to get the promotion.

"It's two levels above me, Melanie," I said to my girlfriend as we lunched. "Maybe even three. I have to get it."

"Alan that would be great! Do you think you have a chance?" Her beautiful eyes glistened with excitement and her large breasts heaved under her white blouse.

I stared moodily out the window at the teeming city streets. Life had certainly changed since I'd moved here from Kansas six years ago to make my fortune in the Big Apple. "Yeah, I've got a chance. I figure it'll be between two of us."

"Only two? That's fantastic! You and who else?" Her plump lips glistened and I found myself fantasizing about my cock between them.

"Louise Tellat," I finally answered.

Melanie's face fell. "Oh. Louise?" Louise Tellat was the head of the department that Melanie worked in, and was Melanie's immediate manager.

"You don't have to take sides," I said sulkily. "I'll give it my best shot."

"Louise is pretty good," Melanie said with a worried tone in her voice. "Best boss I've worked for."

"So, you don't think I can beat her?"

"Well..."

"She's pretty strange, the way she dresses, that punky hair. Doesn't she live down near the Village with the weirdo set? God knows what she gets up to."

"She has artistic interests," Melanie said defensively. "But that doesn't mean she's not good at her job."

Angrily, I threw the credit card on the table. "I said you don't have to take sides, but it looks like you are, against me!"

"Alan, that's not the way it is. Can we talk about this?"

"There's nothing to talk about!"

We parted there and I angrily strode back to the office. It's always great when your girlfriend decides to support the opposition! I sat at my desk as night fell on the city, running through my strengths and weaknesses as they related to the promotion and my shot at getting it. In all honesty, I knew that Louise would beat me, so I had to exploit her weaknesses.

I sat bolt upright. Her main weakness was her fondness for the edge, the counter-culture look and all that goes with it. That, I could exploit with a few well-placed rumors. After all, I had a week to play. I laughed to myself as I rode the subway and scribbled notes.

The next day, I started placing the rumors.

A few days later, Melanie leaned across the table as we were having a coffee break. "Have you heard the terrible rumors about Louise?" she whispered.

"No," I said, acting surprised. "What rumors?"

Melanie looked around and then leaned closer. "Drugs. Alan, I don't believe it, but somebody saw her shooting up in the restroom."

"You're kidding me!?"

"No, I'm not," she said earnestly as I hid a smile.

**********

Melanie had to fly down to our Florida office, so she missed the memo announcing my promotion, but she phoned me as soon as she heard. Louise coldly congratulated me and, surrounded by people patting me on the back, agreed to join us for a Friday night celebratory drink.

I was surprised when Louise sat next to me at the bar and said, "Sorry if I seemed cold before. I was just disappointed. No hard feelings?" she asked extending her hand.

"No hard feelings," I agreed and shook her hand. I wasn't sure if she really meant it or was just doing it for appearances sake, but, shortly after that, and more than once, I felt her shoe graze my leg.

I finally looked down at her long legs extending from her short skirt and looked up to find her studying me. "Like what you see?" she smiled and I blushed, but, bolstered by alcohol and my success, pushed on.

"I sure do."

She giggled a bit and then turned back to talk to someone else.

Finally, it was time to go and Louise picked up her large clumsy bag and followed me to the door. "Share a cab?" she asked.

"Sure, why not," I answered.

She sat close to me in the back of the cab. Driven by the sight of her long legs and my hardening cock, I found myself asking her up for a drink, my apartment closer than hers, which meant the cabbie dropped me home first. We both knew what I really meant, and I was delighted when she agreed.

Louise insisted she make the drinks, and we kissed when she handed me mine. "Here's to your promotion, and to a great night ahead," she said, smiling knowingly at me as she drained her glass.

Hurriedly, I followed suit and reached for her. "No, no," she said, gently pushing me away. "You get into bed and I'll freshen up." She then disappeared into my bathroom, and I eagerly stripped all my clothes off and climbed into bed. Drowsily, I lay there, waiting for her to join me, and that was the last thing I remembered about that night.

I woke with a pain in my groin as the morning light streamed in. There was no sign of Louise, and I found myself staring at a metal contraption that encased my cock. My poor cock was threaded through a narrow metal tube that was bent over my balls and fastened with a shiny ring that looked like a handcuff, and encircled my balls next to my body.

I rushed to the toilet and found I had to sit to pee. Relief came as I emptied my bladder and the pain subsided. I tugged and tugged at the device but it wouldn't budge.

Panic set in and it was then that I saw the note on the dresser: When you realize you can't get it off, call me. A simple L was scrawled next to a cell phone number. Louise! That bitch!

Punching the number in, I waited impatiently for Louise to answer as I stood naked in my apartment, the silver contraption constraining my genitals.

"Hello?"

"Louise, you fucking bitch!"

Click! I stared at the phone in shock. She hung up! I took some deep breaths and attempted to calm down, then dialed the number again.

"Hello?"

"Louise," I said desperately. "Don't hang up!"

"Alan, baby," she sneered. "What a surprise. Like your little gift?"

"Why did you do this to me?" I cried.

Her voice grew cold. "Revenge, baby. Pure revenge! You fucked with me, Alan. Took my job! I was the best and you fucking know it. I put a small and a medium sized chastity belt in my bag. Just knew it had to be a small," she snickered.

"Louise," I pleaded. "It's not my fault they picked me instead of you."

"Bullshit! You and your fucking rumors!"

"Rumors?" I said innocently and the phone went dead once again. Gritting my teeth, I made the call again.

"Hello Alan," she snapped before I could speak. "You lie to me again and it stays on forever. Got it?"

I gulped. "Got it," I mumbled.

"Guess your morning hard-on felt a little different this morning," she laughed.

"Louise, how do I get it off?" I begged.

"You don't!" she snapped. "I'm the only one that can take it off, and I don't feel like it yet. I'm still pissed at you."

"How long?" I asked brokenly.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe a week… a month."

"A month!" I exclaimed. "What do I tell Melanie?"

"Melanie? Yeah, guess I forgot about her." She laughed again and then said, "Let's just hope we can do a deal before she returns from Florida."

"Deal?" I quickly asked. "What kind of deal?"

Louise laughed again. "Let's talk on Monday. Have a great weekend, Alan." The line went dead and I stared at the metal tube that encased my cock. Suddenly, I realized the longest I'd ever gone without cumming was two or three days and I felt frightened that somebody had that much control over me. I had to get this thing off of me!


**********

A few hours later, and some research done, I stood uncertainly outside a small shop near the Village. Taking a deep breath, I entered the shop, the bell over the door bringing me to the attention of the guy behind the counter. He examined me critically as I walked towards him, his mouth moving as he chewed solidly on his gum. Lurid magazines and weird objects littered the shelves.

"Can I help you?" the guy asked chomping on his gum.

"Chastity belts," I mumbled, looking around.

"Male or female?"

"Male."

"Down the back of the shop."

"No," I said quickly. "I've got one. I just need help to get it off." I blushed as I said it and he raised his eyes from the magazine on the counter to study me again.

"Girlfriend put one on you, huh?"

"Yes," I lied.

He nodded. "Tiffany," he yelled and a young woman in black with violet hair came from the back of the shop.

"Yeah?" she said, passing me.

"Take over for me. This man's got a problem I gotta look at. Follow me," he motioned, and I followed him through a black curtain to a small alcove.

"Ok," he said, leaning against the wall.

"Ok, what?" I asked.

"Come on, man," he prompted. "I don't have all day. If you want me to try to help you, drop your pants."

I dropped my pants and shorts, sheepishly standing in the light as he examined it. "Phew," he whistled. "An LT Small."

"Small?"

"Hey, man," he said defensively. "Don't get mad. It's the model name." He leaned closer. "See, the model name is engraved here. An LT," he said softly. "You don't see too many of these babies."

Suddenly, my heart sank. "LT?" I asked and, somehow, I already knew the answer.

"Yeah. It stands for Louise Tellat, the chick who makes them. She's some kind of artist who lives down here. She does great work."

"I guess so," I said mournfully, understanding why she had a chastity belt just lying around. "Can you get it off?"

He shook his head. "No can do. Each one of these babies is completely different; different keys, locks, you name it. The keys are so small and so strange you can't even copy them. A diamond drill or saw might get through it, but it's a big call, man. Don't think I'd put my balls under a diamond cutter. But look on the bright side," he said.

"Bright side?" I grumbled.

"Yeah. Your chick must really dig you, because these things retail for about two grand."

"Two grand!"

"Yeah. This model is sold as the 'Captive Cock'. Catchy, huh?" he chuckled.

"Great," I replied sarcastically as I pulled my pants up. "So, I'm stuck with it?"

"Afraid so, man," he grinned. "Hey, she's gonna want to play soon enough, though, and when she does, don't let her put it back on, simple as that. Let's hope she gets horny soon, huh man, before your friends find out."

"What?" I said in shock. "How will they find out?"

"How long you been on the planet, man? Girls tell friends everything, and I mean everything!"

"Right," I said sadly. "Thanks for your help."

"No problem. Hope it doesn't get too hard for you," he said breaking out into laughter. "Sorry man, just had to say it."

"Well, thanks, thanks a lot!" I snapped. "Asshole!" I then said under my breath as I turned to leave.

**********

Over the weekend I found I had to stay in the apartment to avoid all the beautiful women this city regularly displays. Every time I grew horny, my poor cock would try to swell, but would be cruelly restricted by the tube. It wasn't extremely painful, but painful enough to remind me of my predicament. As the weekend slowly passed, and I grew increasingly hungry for relief, those reminders became more regular and more insistent.

By Monday, I was so horny and desperate for relief that I knew I would agree to just about anything to get this thing off. The idea of just being able to jerk off was so tantalizing, so remote and, now, just a distant memory. This ploy of Louise's was so cruel that I had a sudden and deep respect for her. It was obvious she had been the better person for the job, a better person than I had. Too late, though. Too fucking late!

It was mid-morning before I gathered my courage to walk to Louise's office. Louise was packing belongings into boxes when I arrived, dressed in black, as usual, with a short skirt.

"Have a nice weekend?" she sneered when she saw me and I shook my head, my cock surging in its confinement as I glanced at her long legs clad in black nylon.

"Where are you going?" I asked, gesturing at the boxes.

"Didn't I tell you? I quit on Friday. When I didn't get the promotion, I was recruited by our largest competitor. I'm out of here today."

"What about this thing?" I murmured, gesturing at my crotch.

She laughed coldly. "It's worth about two and a half grand."

"Two and a half grand!" I exclaimed. "They told me two."

"Been checking up on me, huh? Let's make it three grand. Any more arguments?"

"No," I mumbled, "Guess not," and I fumbled for my checkbook.

"No checks, cash only," she smirked.

"I'll go to the bank," I said, defeated.

"Better be quick. I'll be gone soon."

I turned to the door, but stopped and turned around when she called out my name.

"Hey, like my legs?" Louise slid her skirt up and I stared at her long legs in the black nylon as my cock squirmed in the metal embrace. She laughed at the look of pain on my face. "Must be really hard for you," she said between laughter and I slunk away to the bank.

A short time later, I was back in Louise's office counting the bills into her palm. I couldn't believe that she had not only locked my dick in this thing, but now she was making me pay three grand for the damn thing, too!
 
"Great," she said as she tucked the three grand in her purse. Picking up her attaché case, she said, "Let's do lunch sometime," and started heading for the door.

"Wait!" I cried. "What about the key?"

"Key?" she said innocently. "What key?"

Panic rose in my throat. "The key to this thing," I hissed, gesturing again at my crotch.

Louise laughed. "Oh, that key. Right! I'll get it to you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!? Why not right now?"

"I don't have it. It's at my apartment."

"Ok, so let's go and get it," I demanded.

"No way. I'm not giving you the key when I'm alone with you. You might throw me down and try to have your way with me as soon as I do. I'll get it to you."

With that, she strode out of the office and I slumped in a chair. Holding my head in my hands, I felt like crying for the first time since I was a kid.

**********

That evening I wandered aimlessly around my apartment, and I was fighting the rising panic that threatened to overwhelm me. What if she didn't deliver the key tomorrow like she said? What if she destroyed the key? What would I do then?

I was constantly aroused and eager for relief. I couldn't even watch television, as the many images caused my cock to be squeezed relentlessly by the device.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door and hope surged through me. Maybe it was Louise with the key! I swung the door open and Melanie stood in the hallway, glaring at me. "Melanie!" I croaked in surprise.

"You prick!" she yelled and slapped me hard across the face. As I stood stunned, she strode past, dropped her bag on the sofa and stood with her arms folded.

Closing the door, I turned sheepishly to face her. "Melanie," I began but she interrupted me.

"How could you? How could you start those rumors?"

"I wanted the job," I mumbled, and she moved to me and slapped me across the face again.

"That's for being so willing to fuck Louise! You really are a prick!"

"I'm sorry," I mumbled again, head hanging, my face burning from the palm of her hand. Melanie sat down on the sofa and I watched her long legs cross.

"Let's see it," she said.

"See what?" I tried to fix an innocent expression on my face.

"Louise has told me everything. Drop your pants and show me."

Sighing, I unbuckled my pants and stood exposed. She giggled as she examined the chastity device. "Oh, she's good," she murmured. "Does it hurt?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Yes."

"Good!" She patted the sofa. "Sit here."

I bent to pull my pants up but her voice stopped me. "No, I want to have another look at it. Take your pants off." There was no point in arguing, so I removed my pants and underwear and sat next to her.

She looked the device over more closely, and then, suddenly, she kissed me; a long smoldering deep kiss that caused my cock to be throttled by the chastity device. As we kissed, I savored every taste, every sensation like I had never before.

Finally, she broke the embrace and lay back on the sofa. "Hmm," she said. "I missed that in Florida. Now I'm all horny." I watched hypnotized as her legs parted and she slid her skirt up, revealing her white lace panties. "Finish me off, sweetie," she purred.

"But, you know I don't like to do…" I started, but Melanie interrupted me.

"But I like it, and you should learn to like it, too, because you love me," she said. "Besides, until we get the key to free your poor penis it's not like you can fuck me or I can suck your dick, or even give you a hand job," she went on, her hand coming to rest on the back of my head as she guided my face towards that white lace until it was just inches from her panties.

Just hearing her talk about all those things made me think about how good they felt, and how long it had been since I had even touched my own dick, let alone put it inside her pussy or mouth. My cock pulsed and ached in its prison.

"Come on, baby, make me feel good. Get me off with your tongue, make me cum!"

I really didn't enjoy eating pussy, and rarely did it for her, but right now it was, as she had just made quite clear, the only kind of sex I could have. And I was definitely in desperate need of some form of sexual contact, so, tentatively, I leaned in and kissed the white lace of her panties. She moaned softly as my lips made contact, and then she shuffled around and suddenly pulled her panties down, kicked them off and splayed her legs before me. She wasn't gentle this time as she grabbed the back of my head and thrust my face into her pussy, the wet pink lips glistening with the juices of her arousal.

I licked her slit, and then she loosened her grip on my head and I began to lick her thighs and around her pussy. I didn't like to do it, but I knew how to do it. Soon enough, I moved to her clit and gently licked and swirled my tongue on it. Melanie groaned and moaned, and then indicated my next move with her long finger. I followed her directions, and moistened my finger and slid it in her cunt, finger-fucking her as I continued to work her clit.

Finally, Melanie ground me into her pussy, her thighs clamping tightly around my head and, moaning loudly, she convulsed in a rippling orgasm I could only envy. She gripped my head between her legs until she came down from it and then let it go.

She looked down at me, smiled and said, "That felt absolutely wonderful. You did a good job, the first time I haven't had to fake an orgasm in years. Usually, you just stick your finger in and out a few times and then thrust your cock into me." She sighed and then said, "You're definitely going to be eating me out regularly from now on."

Standing up, she picked her panties up, slipped them on and adjusted her skirt. Sexually satisfied, she walked to the door to head home, with me following right behind her, begging, "Melanie, please get the key from Louise. Please!"

She turned when she got to the door, looked down and patted my cock in its prison and said, "Poor little thing," and I blushed furiously. "Don't worry," she soothed, "Things will work out just fine." She then gave me a quick peck on the lips and left, leaving me standing there naked from the waist down, my dick locked in a chastity belt, and my balls still achingly full.

**********

The next day I seethed with sexual tension and there was nothing I could do about it, so I sat behind my desk, attempting to concentrate on work. Melanie was no help, as she seemed to enjoy teasing me. During the morning, she appeared in my office, stood next to my desk and pulled her skirt up. I stared at her panties beneath the black pantyhose and wallowed in desperate sexual need and a restricting pain.

"Do you want to cum?" she whispered.

I perked up a bit. "Do you have it, the key? Did Louise give it you?" I asked excitedly.

Melanie ruffled my hair. "No, sweetie, I'm sorry, not yet. Why don't you drop by my place tonight for dinner? We'll have a nice meal and some wine. It will help you take your mind off your dilemma, and help you to relax a bit. Ok?" I nodded my agreement to the invitation.

When I arrived at Melanie's that evening, her apartment was softly lit, with music flowing gently and a light meal ready. We ate, drank a little wine and talked about many things.

After the meal, we took our coffee to the sofa where, after a while, Melanie took the lead and started kissing me. Again, I fell into her lips, savoring the taste and sensation of her. It seemed like ages until we broke our embrace, my cock pounding in its cage, and Melanie flushed and breathless.

"Ooh, baby," she moaned, and her expert fingers quickly unzipped my pants.

"Don't," I groaned.

"I want to look," she whispered, pulling my pants down and revealing my poor cock trapped in its metal prison. "How long has it been since you've cum?" she murmured, her fingers lightly holding my balls.

"Six days," I gasped, filled with an urgent need.

"Six days?" she pouted. "Did you jerk off after I went to Florida?"

"Yes," I admitted, blushing.

"Poor baby," she whispered, sliding her skirt up. She was naked under it, her pussy framed by a black lace garter belt and her black stockings. "Do me," she ordered, pulling my face to her wetness.

Once again, I submerged myself into her musky folds, using my tongue and finger until she was moaning and gasping on the sofa. Finally, she shuddered with a shriek and rode her orgasm as it thundered through her.

"That was even better than the last time. See, you're getting better at it the more you do it," she said, head lolling against the sofa as I gazed at her pussy, wishing I could push my cock into it, my entire body engulfed with an unbearable sexual tension.

**********

I spent the next morning on the phone, trying to track Louise down at her new job. Finally, she answered.

"Hello?"

"Louise!" I cried desperately. "Please Louise, send me the key! I'll pay you more if you want! I'll do anything!" I begged.
 
"Key?" she said, a puzzled tone to her voice. "I gave the key to Melanie on Monday." A low chuckle echoed down the line. "She didn't tell you? Wow, Melanie is quite a bitch, isn't she?" Louise said laughing as she hung up and I stared dumbly at the receiver.

Melanie has the key! And she's had the key for two days!

Melanie walked into my office at lunchtime, dressed to kill again. "Ready for some lunch?" she asked, her friendly smile fading when she saw the expression on my face. "What's wrong?"

"The key," I said softly. "You've had it since Monday."

Melanie smiled again, sat in the chair across from my desk, and I watched as she made a great show of crossing her legs and adjusting the hem of her short skirt. "So, you found out, huh?" she smiled.

"Why?" I pleaded softly.

She shrugged. "Revenge. You almost fucked another woman. You would have been unfaithful to me."

"I said I was sorry."

"Now, I'm making you sorry."

"When will you take it off?" I mumbled, with my head down.

"When I feel like it. When you've made it up to me, and," she said smiling down at me, "you've gotten off to a good start the last two nights… but you've still got a long way to go."

"This is cruel," I moaned.

"Yes," she said briskly. "I know. Let's go to lunch."

**********

That night, I found myself cooking dinner, naked, while Melanie lounged on the sofa. She sat down to the meal and I was about to join her, still naked, when she suggested a foot massage would be nice while she ate.

Kneeling at her feet, I slipped her shoes off and rubbed her stocking feet slowly as she enjoyed the meal while my food cooled on the plate opposite her. Sighing, she sipped her wine and spread her legs. "While you're down there," she urged and I moved my head between her thighs to fulfill my new task.

After a moment, she abruptly pushed me away and strode to her bedroom. Uncertainly, I followed and found her naked on the bed, legs spread. My cock surged at the sight and I hurriedly crawled between her legs to again use my tongue on her glistening pussy.

It took much longer this time, but she finally climbed to another rolling orgasm. I collapsed on the bed next to her and she caressed my poor cock in its cruel device. "Poor baby," she cooed. "Just can't cum. What a shame."

"Please," I said brokenly. "Please free me. Please, Melanie!" I begged desperately.

She smiled. "Maybe tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!" I cried in pain and her smile grew larger.

"Let's make it Saturday then."

"Ok, ok," I agreed desperately before she added even more days. "Saturday would be fine."

"Now," she said languidly, rolling onto her stomach. "A slow massage would be nice."

**********

Saturday afternoon, heart pounding, I tapped on the door of her apartment. She smiled at the desperate look on my face and I followed her in to the apartment. A solitary chair sat in the middle of the room.

"Strip," she ordered and I frantically ripped my clothes off without question or hesitation. "Sit," she pointed at the chair and I sat down. Melanie produced some wide straps and attempted to buckle my wrists to the arms of the chair.

"What are you doing?" I now protested, moving my arms away.

"We do this my way or not at all," she snapped. "If you ever want to cum again, get your arms back!"

Hurriedly, I complied, and soon I was securely fastened to the chair. Smiling, Melanie produced a small key and unlocked the device. She giggled at my groan when it was removed, and my cock immediately swelled to a full erection. It felt so nice to get hard again.

Whistling, she walked away and returned just moments later, hiding something behind her back. Standing behind me, she suddenly pushed a rubbery object into my mouth and buckled a strap around my head. I could see but not talk.

Melanie stood in front of me with a large feather and started to softly stroke various parts of my body, but clearly ignoring my cock. Then, suddenly, she ran the feather up and down the underside of my erection a few times. I teetered on the edge of cumming instantly, my heart pounding, sweat running over me and my groans muffled by the gag.

Suddenly, she stopped and sat at the small table in front of me, ignoring me while she calmly read the newspaper. Every now and again she parted her legs, allowing a clear view up her skirt to her naked pussy. My cock pulsed and jumped wildly at the sight.

There was a knock on the door and I gaped as Melanie calmly walked over to open it with me sitting there naked and bound! I almost died of embarrassment as I saw Louise standing there, who convulsed in laughter at the sight of me.
She came in and Louise and Melanie just went and sat at the table, drinking wine and studying me as I gasped in the chair.

Finally, Melanie unbuckled the gag. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes! Please, Melanie. Please!" I begged desperately.

"Please what?" she said coldly as Louise giggled in the background.

"Please let me cum!"

"How?"

"I don't care! I don't care!"

"Do you want me to jerk you off?"

"Yes, oh yes! Please jerk me off!" I begged. "Please!"

"Shouldn't take too long," Louise chuckled.

"It never does," Melanie said dryly and I flinched at the cruel matter of fact tone.

"Please," I moaned, all dignity gone.

"Ask me to jerk you off and then put the belt back on," she said coldly, staring into my eyes.

"What?" I croaked.

"You heard me."

"But… why?"

"I like having control of you. It keeps you faithful, attentive and nice."

"Oh, please, no!"

"The way I see it, you have two choices. You can say it and get to cum, or you can refuse to say it, and be locked up again anyway… without cumming. I think the choice is clear, don't you?"

I didn't like either of the choices, but I was desperate to cum, and had to choose one. "Please jerk me off and put the belt back on me after," I said hoarsely, and Louise laughed, clapping her hands.

Melanie smiled triumphantly and squatted in front of me. "Milking time," she said and Louise giggled into her wine. Her fingers slipped around my cock and started softly stroking. It was wonderful, and my body stiffened and I quickly rushed to the edge, shuddering and spurting as Melanie pumped me dry.

My head hung on my chest as she cleaned me and snapped the device back on me. I felt tears welling up, from the overwhelming sense of relief I was feeling from finally getting to cum after so long, but also from knowing my dick was back in its prison again.

"Well, thank you for inviting me over for wine and to watch the show. It was very entertaining, and quite amusing," Louise said as she stood up and picked up her purse.

"My pleasure," Melanie said. "Thank Louise for coming by," Melanie said to me.

"Thank you for coming over, Louise."

"I wouldn't have missed this for the world," Louise said as she took a few steps closer to me. She then looked down at my penis locked in the chastity device that she had designed, and made me pay for, then bent down to my face, grinned and said, "Payback is a bitch, bitch!"

I had been caught spreading rumors and hitting on another woman, and was sentenced to the harshest of punishments for my crimes… lifetime imprisonment of my manhood, with only occasional parole at my jailer's whim, future orgasms few and far between, and my sex life mainly consisting of eating pussy, something I did not enjoy doing. Life would never be the same again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.



Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment