"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Saturday, February 28, 2015

All Male Fiction: A Roll in the Hay

By: Ryan Michaels
ryanxxx@hotmail.com
Based on a premise by unknown author


When my best friend John was sixteen, his dad ran off with another woman, leaving his family to fend for themselves. This resulted in John having to take over the majority of his dad's duties on the family farm. That took up a lot more of his time, with John having to get up very early most mornings and go to bed early most nights. We still hung out, but his work around the farm always came first.

The year his dad left was the first year that I helped John with the annual task of haymaking. He needed as much help as he could get, because all the farmers in the district were doing the same thing, so it was not always easy to find people.

Even though I dreaded haymaking season - I had hay fever, which always caught up with me later on in the night, and it was damn hard work - I have returned to help him every year since then for the past ten years. As John's best friend I felt it was my duty to help him out, so in that respect I didn't really mind.

John, on the other hand, loved haymaking season, despite the fact that he – or I should say we - had to work almost around the clock if the weather was good, trying to finish before it turned to rain and spoiled it all. In fact, he said haymaking season was his favorite time of year.

This year John had hired a part-time farmhand, who helped out on the weekends. His name was Mark, a nineteen-year-old local, whose regular job during the week was at a garage in the nearby small town. John had mentioned this and told me a bit about him before that day, and I was glad he had made the decision to hire him. The extra help with the haymaking would be nice.

The first thing I noticed about Mark was his good looks, and then his body. Dressed in a tight tank top and fairly tight knee-length shorts, it was evident he had a well-defined body. His arms and shoulders were strong from all the physical work he did, and his muscled pecs strained against the fabric of his tank top. Below the waist, his legs had a light covering of hair and were muscular and defined as well. His bulge was nothing to write home about; not really much showing, especially considering the tightness of his shorts. He had one hell of a great ass on him, though! His shorts showed off its shape perfectly.

Prior to my arrival, the weather had been kind and all the fields had been cut and everything was dried nicely. And now, with John having introduced Mark and me, it was time to get to work. The forecast had called for rain in the next few days, so the race was on to get all the hay baled and into the barn before then. But for now, the weather was absolutely perfect, not a cloud in the sky and hardly a breath of wind.

As the three of us worked away on the huge task at hand, there was barely any chatter. I tried a few times, but neither John nor Mark seemed interested in talking. I shouldn't have been surprised. John was always 'on the job' and never stood still long enough to get a sentence out, never mind a conversation. As for Mark's lack of social engagement, according to John, he was having relationships problems, and John had warned me that Mark would probably be in a foul mood and keep to himself all weekend.

After about an hour or so, Mark stopped what he was doing, crossed his arms in front of himself, and peeled his tank top up and over his head. His chest was naturally smooth and absolutely beautiful. His stomach was taught and had what could easily become a nice six-pack just peeking through the skin. I stared at his naked upper body as he tucked his tank top into the back of his shorts and then went about applying the sunscreen that John had provided. As he moved his hands all over his chest and stomach, I felt my dick starting to stir inside my own shorts, and had to force my eyes away and back to my work.

A little while later, John was taking off his shirt and applying sunscreen, and then so was I. With the sun beating down on us, it was just too hot not to take them off.

Although I stole the odd glance at Mark, the work we were doing helped to keep my mind on the task at hand and off his body, and my cock.

At around nine o'clock that evening, the field had almost been cleared of bales. There was one full trailer left to haul to the barn and one more partial load. With only room for one on the tractor and no room on the trailer when it was full, one person had to transport and unload the hay bales. We had taken turns all day long, and it was John's turn now.

John set off with the full tractor at a walking pace, careful with the loaded trailer going down the hill. The round trip would take about forty-five minutes. While he was gone, Mark and I just had to pull the remaining bales to a loading spot, which wouldn't take us long to do at all. After that was done, we could take a good long break while we waited for John to return.

Once we were finished, we both sat down and leaned against the stack of bales. John had provided us with bottles of water, and we both grabbed one and took a few swigs. It was warm by that point, but still an instant thirst quencher.

Mark put his water down and slouched against the bale, staring at the sky, which had taken on a red glow in the twilight. Slouched as he was against the bale, his taught stomach sinking down a bit, the waist of his shorts had enticingly opened away from his body. I couldn't help but look, and actually found myself licking my lips as I imagined what lay nestled inside those shorts. And, once again, I felt my dick starting to awaken.

"So… John mentioned you and you're girlfriend are planning to get engaged soon," I said. John had told me that, too, and then said they'd had a fight, but I didn't just want to blurt out, "Hey John told me you and your girlfriend had a huge fight. What was it about?" The truth was, I was just trying to strike up a conversation with him, any kind of conversation, to keep my mind off his half-naked body and slightly gaping shorts. Plus it was kind of awkward sitting there in the middle of a field not speaking to one another.

"Oh, it was more than just a fight, we're finished… for good this time," he replied.

"So what happened? If you don't mind me asking."

"I don't mind. It was because of her mother."

"Her mother? Oh, you mean she didn't like you or something, didn't want you marrying her daughter?"

"No, I mean it was like it wasn't just my girlfriend I was getting engaged too, it was her mother, too!"

"How so?"

"Her mother was the one who decided everything. I'd say, 'are we going out tonight?' and she would go and ask her fuckin' mother if it was ok! Mother this and mother that, sticking her nose into everything we did! And my girlfriend let her, encouraged her. We had lots of arguments about it, but nothing changed, and I knew it never would. Finally, I just got fed up, had enough, and called it quits!" he explained.

"Wow, sorry to hear that, but it sounds like you made the only choice you could. But what about…"

"What about what?"

"Nothing, it's none of my business."

"It's ok, go ahead."

"Well, I heard that she was pregnant, and that's why you were getting married."


Mark laughed at my gossip. "Fuckin' small towns!" He then leaned over to me and said, "That was another thing that really got me; she didn't let me touch her, said she had to save it for the wedding night."

I was quite surprised by this revelation. Mark was a hot-looking guy with a great body, and being nineteen and having a steady girlfriend, I was amazed he wasn't actually getting any! "No way, really?" I replied.

"Yeah, seriously. I think she'd have to ask her mom before we did it, even if we were married," he joked.

"How long did you two date?"

"Five years. Started dating when we were fourteen. She was my first girlfriend, and we were together ever since then until now."

First girlfriend? Since fourteen? Only girlfriend he's ever had? She never put out for him in all that time? That must mean that this hot, young stud is a… virgin. No way! "So when you said she said she was saving herself for the wedding night, you meant doing it, right? Fucking? She must have given you blowjobs, though, right?"

He shook his head. "Nope."

"Hand jobs at least?"

He shook his head again. "Not even that. Fuckin' bitch!"

"Did you ever cheat on her, get some on the side?"

"No. If I'd done that, around here, where everybody knows everybody and their business, she would've found out for sure."

"At least you would have gotten some, though."

"I know, but I was in love with her, thought I was anyway, and was willing to wait. Why do you think I was going to ask her to marry me at nineteen?"

I just couldn't resist, he had my attention now. "So what have you been doing, you know… for relief?''

He grinned at me and then looked to his crotch. My gaze followed his. "The only relief I get is from my right hand. And regularly!" He chuckled and nudged me. "That's the worst," he continued. "I'm a horny fucker and it needs lots of attention. I do it like five or six times a day sometimes. Always at least four times." Then he laughed and said, "Twice, I even managed to do it ten times in a day.''

I was flabbergasted. Here was this good-looking guy, a total stud, and he wasn't getting any sex, had never had sex, except with his own hand, and he was flogging his log all the time, four to six times a day!  And he was telling me all of this!

Speechless, I couldn't think of a suitable reply, but he broke the silence for me and said, "So, what about you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, is that how you get relief, too?"

"Well, yeah, sometimes," I said, getting my wits back. "But nothing like four to six times a day."

"Oh, so you have a girlfriend, then?'' he asked.

"No, why do you say that?"

"Because you said you get relief like that only sometimes. You must be getting laid or else you'd be doing it all the time, wouldn't you?"

"Well I don't have a girlfriend, but there is someone I go out with now and again. We're more like good friends, but good enough friends to jump into bed together from time to time. Doesn't happen often, though." It was true, I just didn't bother to mention that the friend was another guy.

"So, basically what you're saying is that your best friend is your right hand, too," he laughed.

"Yeah, basically," I agreed.

What a weird turn of events. After all this time of nothing much said between us, now here he was all of a sudden talking to me like I was a good friend of his, the two of us laid against a hay bale, discussing his girlfriend problems and talking about jacking off like a couple of schoolboys.

But now things had fallen silent again, and I looked up to the beautiful night sky as I absorbed all that we had just talked about. When I took my eyes from the sky, Mark had slouched flat on the ground with just his head propped against the hay bale, and I noticed his hand was tucked inside the waist of his shorts, his fingers busily playing with his cock, but almost unconsciously on his part.

I nudged him, bringing him from his reverie, and said with a smile on my face, "Is this one of the four times, or is it five, or six?''

He looked up and grinned. "Being out here all day with you guys, this will only be the second time today." He then nudged me in the ribs with his elbow. "How about you, your cock as big as the rest of you or what?'' he asked, taking in my long body.

I noticed when he asked the question that his hand started to move a bit faster inside his shorts. The idea that he was hard just by talking about dicks and jerking off made me harden up too, and I had to shuffle a bit to adjust myself inside the tight briefs I wore underneath my shorts.

"I've got a good handful," I offered.

"What do you call a good handful?''

"Oh about eight inches or so I guess. Never had a tape measure against it," I answered him truthfully.

"Shit! I'd call that more than a handful! I'd call that two handfuls!" he laughed.

I was about to return his question and ask him what he considered to be a handful, in the hopes of finding out how big his cock was, too, but I didn't have a chance. Instead, I got something even better, something unexpected.

"This is what I'd call a handful," he said as he popped open the button on his shorts and pushed them down, along with his underwear, to below his balls to reveal his rock-hard cock. He looked at his exposed cock for a moment and then up at me and said, "You agree?"

His cock looked to be about six inches. I wasn't a size queen, but I had to admit I was a little disappointed it wasn't bigger. With his height (I'm tall and he wasn't that much shorter than me), good looks, and hot body, I guess I just expected to see a large piece of meat between his legs. Still, it was nice, though, and really quite thick. "Yeah, I guess so," I said.

"Let's have a look at yours, then. Can't see much when it's hidden under there," he said pointing at my crotch.

Hell, I wasn't shy, and I didn't have any problem shucking down my shorts and showing my hard dick to this hot young guy!


Reaching down, I undid my shorts and pushed them down to my knees, but before I had the chance to pull down my underwear, Mark took his right hand and placed it over my crotch, making me jump. He felt the outline and said, "Fuckin' nice! Wish I had one as big as that!"

His fingers found the length of it as he gripped it through the thin fabric of my briefs, and my dick throbbed at his touch. I couldn't believe he was actually touching it! I wondered if he would touch it bare, and, with his hand still on my crotch, I pushed at my underwear.

As soon as I did that, Mark pulled his hand away, but he didn't move back. Instead, he leaned into me, expectantly, waiting for me to reveal my large cock to him. Slowly, I peeled down my briefs, and my hard cock popped out of its restriction.

Mark clearly admired what was before him. "Fuck me!" he said when he saw it. "That's some cock you've got there. Definitely two handfuls!"

"I guess," I said.

"No guessing needed," he said staring at my cock, and then he moved his hand towards it, stopped, looked up at me, and said," Can I… you know, touch it and see if it is?"

I couldn't believe this was happening, and all I could do was nod my head.

With my permission given, he gingerly wrapped his hand around my cock, and I gasped from the sensation of his touch. Then he very quickly brought his other hand forward and wrapped it around my cock, too, above the other one. "Definitely two handfuls!" he exclaimed.

Clearly mesmerized by what he had in his hand, he said, "That's one fuckin' big dick, man!" and gave it a squeeze. Then he removed one of his hands and held my cock in the palm of his other as if weighing it.

He leaned closer still until I could feel his warm breath across my balls. My cock throbbed painfully in his grasp. Lifting my cock up, he said, "Wow, you've got balls like a fuckin' bull!" his voice full of admiration.

"Thanks," I said.

Letting my cock go, he got onto his knees and pushed his shorts and underwear down to them. Then he grabbed his own dick in his hand, grabbed mine again in his other, and said, "No comparison, not by a long shot."

"You know what they say, it's not how big it is but how you use it that counts," I ventured.

"You're right, but you can't tell me a couple of extra inches doesn't help! See, feel that!" he said as he took his hand off his dick, grabbed mine, and pulled it to his cock for me to affirm what he had said.

I took it and weighed it as he had done mine. It was a rod of steel, much harder than how my own seemed to get, but still, the outer covering was smooth and soft. To my touch it twitched and pulsed, making me quite excited to handle it.

As I had hold of it, he reached back to take mine, squeezing and slowly pulling the skin to and fro. I felt that I should follow his example. To make it easier, he shuffled up close, our touching skin doing nothing but heightening the electricity building between us.

"Even my balls are small compared to yours," he said.

Without bothering to ask, I cupped his balls in my hand. He didn't protest. They were smaller than mine, probably a bit smaller than average, but still a nice handful. Seeing them, though, told me why his bulge was not all that big. I liked the difference I had found with his.

Up until that point, it was all a bit academic, as far as I was concerned, and certainly, that's what I thought Mark felt too. But my assessment of the situation came under fire when Mark said, "God, it must feel amazing having that big dick sucked on. Does it?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Fuck, I just wish…"

"Wish what?" I asked hopefully. Was he going to ask if he could suck it? No way, he was straight, and just fascinated by its size.

"I wish I knew what a blowjob felt like!"

Was that a hint? Did Mark want me to give him his first blowjob? No, of course not, that was just more wishful thinking on my part. "You'll find out soon enough, I'm sure," I said.

"What does it feel like? Describe it to me," Mark said as he began to slowly, gently stroke my cock. I think he was doing it somewhat unconsciously, his mind somewhere else thinking about what a blowjob must feel like, and my cock just happened to be in his hand at the time instead of his own.

Mark's hand pumping my cock was enough to drive me crazy, but him asking about blowjobs and the thought of giving him one sent me to a whole different level of horniness, and now I was determined to see where I could make this lead. "It's kind of hard to explain if you've never had one. All I can really do is use descriptive words, but you still won't have any real idea what it actually feels like, since you've never had one, know what I'm saying?"

"Yeah, I guess," he replied, making it quite apparent that he didn't know what I was saying at all.

I pressed on. "If you want, though, I could… show you what one feels like."

Mark's hand stopped pumping my dick, his eyes came to meet mine, and then his hand slid up my cock, over the head and off of it. "Sh-show me? Are you gay?"

"No." It was a lie of course, but I figured I had a much better shot of convincing him to let me give him what I knew he was desperate to experience if he thought I was just some other horny young straight guy who was willing to experiment a little. After all, we'd already shown each other our cocks, stroked each other's dicks, played with each other's balls, so it wasn't a stretch of the imagination to believe he could be convinced to go even further.

"Oh," Mark said, and then he laughed. "I get it, you just wanted to see my reaction. Nice, you almost got me."

"Mark, remember that friend I told you about, the one I have sex with sometimes?"

"Yeah…"

"Well, we haven't had sex in over six months, and I haven't had sex with anyone else." It was true. "I'm just as horny as you are right now, tired of using my hand. I want sex, just like you do. I'm not gay, but I'd be lying if I said I had never been curious about what it would be like, you know, to do stuff with another guy. Most guys have been at one point or another. Have you?"

"No, never."

"Ok, well, just like guys that say they don't masturbate, the ones that say they have never been curious are usually lying, too," I grinned. "So, have you… ever been curious?"

"Well, ok, maybe a little bit, just once, a long time ago."

"And how about now? Willing to satisfy your curiosity if it means getting your first blowjob and finally finding out what one feels like, how good it feels?"

"I dunno… Why do you want to suck a dick if you're not gay, anyway?"

"I told you, curiosity. And right now I am so horny that I'm actually willing to try it, with you. And, if you wanna, you'd finally be able to experience your first blowjob and how amazing it feels to get your cock sucked. So we both will get something out of it." I purposely kept referring to it being his first blowjob and how good it would feel hoping to help convince him.

"If I say yes…"

Yes! I got him!

"…and I'm not saying that I will… are you gonna want me to do it to you, too?"

"Yeah!" I replied enthusiastically, and then realized my answer could very likely scare him off and kill the whole deal. "I mean, only if you are curious, too, and wanted to try it. If not, that's cool. I'll still try it on you," I finished nonchalantly.

He stood silent, pondering the idea. Then a few moments later blurted, "Ok."

"Ok, what?"

"Ok, you can put your mouth on my dick if you really want to."

I smiled. I liked the way he added the "if you really want to" part to make it sound as though he was doing it for me, so he wouldn't have to admit to himself later that he wanted to do it, too. Whatever. I just wanted his cock in my mouth any way I could get it!

"Ok, um, I guess you should maybe stand over there, against that bale of hay," I said, trying to come across as though I was just as nervous about the whole thing as he was as if I had never had sex with another man before and was about to suck my first cock.

"Um, yeah, sure," he said and turned away from me and started to move, his shorts and underwear falling to his ankles. That was the first time I got to see his naked ass, and it was just as hot as I imagined it to be! I wanted to touch it, shove my face in it!

"Might-might as well just take them off," I said keeping up my nervous ruse.

Mark bent to remove his clothing, but stopped suddenly and then turned sideways and removed them. I thought that after everything we had done so far, and what we were about to do, the fact that he didn't want to bend over with his naked ass pointing at me was kind of cute.

With his shorts and underwear removed, Mark moved over to the hay bale, turned, and leaned his back against it. Still pretending to be nervous, I remained standing right where I was. "You change your mind?" he asked.

"No… have you?"

"No, but if you want to try it, you better hurry up and come over here before I do, though."

I didn't need any convincing, but I still made it look good and slowly made my way over to him. Once in front of him, I stood for a moment, and then slowly bent my knees and lowered myself down.

Reaching out, I 'nervously' took his cock in my hand near the base. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you?"

"I think so," I said and then looked back down to his cock. I stared at it for a moment and then slowly, hesitantly, moved my head, opening my mouth as I neared it.

When I put the end of his dick into my open mouth, Mark took a deep breath of anticipation. When I let my mouth close around the head, he gasped, loudly, and his knees buckled a bit.

"Oh fuck!" Mark cried as my mouth started to slide forward over his shaft.

I took about half of his cock into my mouth before sliding back to the head.

"Ohhhh! Fuck!" Mark panted.

I then slid forward again, this time sliding back right away and then moving forward again right away. I was sucking his cock now, giving him his first blowjob, and he loved it.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! HOLY SHIT!" he yelled, knees wobbling.

"Am it doing it ok?" I asked slipping my mouth off of his cock.

"I don't know. You must be, though, because it feels fucking incredible!" he said grabbing the back of my head and pushing it back to his cock as he spoke.

I took his cock back into my mouth and resumed blowing him, with Mark cursing, panting, and trembling.

Pulling my mouth off of his cock again several moments later, I asked, "So, does it feel as good as you imagined it would?"

"Better!" Way better! Keep sucking," he said, once again pushing my head back to his cock.

I smiled around his cock. It made me feel good to know that I was giving this straight boy his first blowjob. I was also pretty happy with my "I've never done this before" performance, too.

The whole time I was sucking him, Mark just kept cursing and crying out about how good it felt. Then, he got quiet all of a sudden and drew a breath in, and held it for a moment. Then, as I felt his cock harden further, he let it out and gasped, "I'm gonna cum, oh god, I'm gonna cum!" and grabbed at the hair on my head, trying to pull my mouth off of him.

I just kept sucking, though, and then he grunted, and then cried out as his cock pulsed in my mouth, his cries turning into whimpers as the cum shot out of his cock and into my mouth. I pulled back slightly so that his cock erupted in the middle of my tongue. I wanted to taste this straight stud's semen.

When he had finished unloading his balls, I pulled my mouth back, purposely suctioning over his sensitive cockhead as I moved over it. He shuddered and looked as though his knees were about to give out.

He stood there panting while I wiped my mouth. Then, after several moments of silence he said, "Shit, sorry, I tried to warn you in time."

"It's ok, I've always been curious about that, too."

"Oh. So what did it taste like?" he asked.

"It wasn't too bad." Of course, I thought it tasted great. I loved cum!

"So, what was it like sucking a dick?"

"Not as bad as I thought it would be," I played. "How did it feel getting your dick sucked for the first time?"

"Fuck! I've never felt anything like that before! It was the most amazing thing I've ever felt. Way better than my hand! If a blowjob feels that good, I can only imagine what it must be like to fuck!"

That caught my attention. Should I? Would he? Fuck, why not, what the hell did I have to lose by just asking? And besides, his dick was still hard; may as well try to put it to good use!

"You could find out if you wanted to," I said, paused, and then continued, "Your dick is still hard."

The look that came over Mark's face was priceless when he realized what I was suggesting. "You mean… you want me to…"

"Yeah, another thing I've always been curious about."

"Taking a cock… up your butt?"

I nodded. "Never thought I'd ever really want to try it, though," I lied. I had been fucked many, many times before. "But I am just so unbelievably horny tonight that I'm pretty much open to trying anything, even that. Plus, I haven't cum yet, and I want to see if I can cum just from your dick in my ass. I've heard a guy can cum like that, without ever touching his dick."

"Ok."

"Plus, you'll get to find out what it feels like to fuck, so you'll get something out of… wait, what? What did you say?"

"I said, ok, I'll try sticking it in your butt."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he said and then again added, "If you want me to."

I couldn't believe he had said yes, and so casually, too! I thought for sure I was going to have to try hard to convince him, just like I'd had to do to get him to let me suck his dick. And even then I figured he wouldn't agree to try it, especially since he had just cum and wasn't as horny as he had been. All I could figure was that after experiencing how great a blowjob felt, he really wanted to find out what it felt like to fuck, just like he said, and was willing to fuck me, another guy, in the ass, if it meant he could find out right away.

"Ok, um, so we're really doing this, then?" I said putting on my nervous routine again.

"Yeah, unless you don't want to."

"No, I do…" Suddenly I thought of John coming back. John didn't know I was gay, and I didn't think he'd appreciate finding out by finding me in his farmer's field, naked, with his farmhand's dick up my ass. "Shit, what about John, though?"

"Don't worry about him," Mark said looking at his watch. "He won't be back for a good fifteen or twenty minutes yet."

"Yeah? Ok."

"So, how do we do this?" Mark asked nervously.

"Um, first," I said leaning down and picking up the sunscreen that we had used during the day, "I guess I'll have to use some of this suntan lotion to, you know… I'll have to push some up my butt, so… so it will go in," I said pointing at his now semi-erect cock.

"Ok," Mark said.

Squeezing some lotion on my hand, I reached behind myself and spread it on my hole. Then I squeezed some more lotion onto my finger and pushed it up into my hole, repeating the process until I was well-lubed. The entire time, Mark stood in front of me, rather than moving around behind me to watch me fingering my butthole. But as he stood across from me watching, his semi-erect cock had gotten rock hard again.

"Ok, that should be enough," I said.

"So, now what, I just get behind you and stick it in?"

"No, not yet," I said. "First we have to put some of this on your cock, too." I squeezed some lotion on my hand and moved over to him and wrapped my hand around his dick. As I moved my hand up and down and twisted it at the same time, Mark groaned softly.

After rubbing my hands together to rub the lotion into my skin, I reached down and removed my shorts and underwear completely. Now both of us stood there wearing nothing but our socks and boots.

"I guess I'll just lie down here on my stomach," I said pointing at the hay-covered ground in front of the hay bales, "and then you can get behind me and on top of me."

"Ok," Mark said.

Getting down on my knees, I stretched forward until I was lying flat on the ground. My stomach was fluttering and my heart was racing in anticipation of this hot nineteen-year-old straight stud putting his cock in my ass.

Mark didn't hesitate to get behind me, and he quickly stretched out above me. When the tip of his cock touched my ass crack, my heart began to beat even faster.

"Do I just shove it in?" he asked.

"No, you have to put it in slowly," I said. "At least that’s what I've always heard, otherwise it will apparently hurt like hell," I added to cover for the fact that this was supposed to be all new to me, too.

"Ok," Mark said, and then he pushed the head of his dick through my ass crack and against my hole. And he kept pushing and the head popped inside. "Holy shit!" he moaned as he felt himself enter my tight, hot hole.

"Uhhh!" I groaned.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, concerned.

"No, keep going." It was a groan of pleasure, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

Mark pushed again and he groaned again as some of his shaft entered my hole.

"Ok, stop! Just hold it there for a moment." It didn't hurt, but I had to make like entering my 'virgin' hole was not going to be an easy task. In truth, I often fucked myself with a dildo that measured eight inches long by six inches around when I masturbated, so taking Mark's cock was not going to be difficult for me.

Mark held his cock still for a moment and then pushed some more in. Again he groaned, and so did I, and he stopped, but he didn't ask me if I was ok, he just held it there and then pushed some more, waited, and then pushed in some more.

Once he was about halfway in, I wanted him all the way in, in one push, and I knew I could take it. "Push it in!" I moaned.

"I am," Mark said.

"No, I mean push it in, all of it."

"In one shove? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, just do it, get it over with!"

Mark didn't say another word and just pushed the rest of his hard cock balls deep into my butt.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! OH FUCK!" Mark cried out as he felt his cock buried inside a tight hole for the first time in his life.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I cried out at the same time. This time it was from pain. Yes, I had told him to push the rest in all at once, but I hadn't expected him to ram it into me as hard as he did. Although, given his virgin status, I guess I should have expected him to do just that.

Too far absorbed in the brand new and unbelievable sensations of pleasure that were now surging through his cock, Mark didn't even acknowledge my cry of pain, and just pulled his cock out of my ass to the head and then rammed it all the way back in again, and pulled out and rammed it in again. I could take it hard, but not right off the bat.

"Mark, Mark! Take it easy, go slow, ok?"

"Yeah, ok, sorry," he panted. "It just feels so good!" he said as he began to thrust in and out of my hole more gently.

Now it was feeling good for me, too. All except for the rough hay that was digging into my front side, including my cock. "Ok, Mark, stop. Take it out."

Mark stopped, but with his dick buried all the way up my ass. "Why, does it hurt a lot?" he asked his warm, panting breath tickling my neck.

"Yeah, it does, but it's not your dick that is hurting me, it is the hay underneath me. I gotta get up."

Mark withdrew his cock and I got myself to my feet and brushed bits of hay from my body. "Let's try again, here," I said pointing at the bale of hay where Mark had leaned when I blew him.

Moving to it, I placed my hands against the bale, spread my legs apart, and stuck my ass out a bit. Mark immediately came up behind me and guided his cock right back up my hole, eager to fuck some more.

"Oh yeah, fuck, oh my god, yeah, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, fuck, yeah, ohhh, yeah, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, oh my god…" Mark grunted and groaned loudly as he fucked my ass. He was doing pretty good for a guy who had never fucked before, and he never slipped out, either, which was pretty good for a novice, considering he was pulling out to the head each time.

Hearing a rumbling, I stretched my neck and looked up over the bale of hay, and saw the tractor slowly approaching in the distance. "Shit! John's on his way back."

Mark pulled right out of my ass quickly.

"No! Put it back in! I was getting close, man! I was gonna cum!"

"I don't want John to see what we're doing!" Mark said.

"We've still got enough time before he gets here. Fuck me!"

Mark shoved his cock back in my ass without any more convincing.

"Hurry, Mark. Fuck the cum out of me before John gets here!"

Mark grasped my shoulder and began driving me harder than he had before, and as his cock pistoned quite rapidly in and out of my ass, I reached the edge.

"Huhhhh! I'm gonna cum! Gonna cum without even touching my dick!"

Mark bent his head around my body so he could watch me cum. "Oh yeah, bet you get a fuckin' bucketful of juice out of those balls. Come on, let's see that big dick of yours shoot off," he said and increased the speed of his thrusting a notch.

My climax was so intense as the orgasm came over me. "Uhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhh! Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I groaned as a jet of cum shot out and hit the bale of hay, and then a second jet hit it, too, and then the rest hit the ground.

As I was cumming and moaning, Mark buried his cock up my ass, held it there, and was cursing up a storm as he experienced something else he had never known before: my ass muscles spasming and squeezing on and off his cock. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT! FUCK! FUCK! OH MY GOD! OHHHHHHHHHH! SHIT!" And then, "I'm gonna cum, too!"

He started to withdraw his cock, but I reached behind him and clamped my hand onto his ass cheek. "No, shoot it up me!"

"Really? You sure?" he asked, his voice strained, and then before I could assure him it was ok, he started to grunt and blow his load up my ass. And then his grunts quickly changed to whimpers. "HMMMMM, HMMMMM, HMMMMM!"

When he had finished depositing his seed up my ass, he wrapped his hands around my waist and dropped his head to my back, breathing heavily, his dick still up my ass. "Fuck that felt even more incredible than the blowjob! And it was hot that you came without even touching yourself. Shot a big load, too, just like I thought you would with that big dick and those big balls of yours."

"John," I said.

"Huh?" Mark said lifting his head.

"John! He's almost here!"

"Shit!" Mark cursed and yanked his cock out of my ass.

The two of us scrambled for our clothes and got dressed. When we got our underwear on, John arrived on the tractor, pulling it up right on the other side of the bales of hay. We had no sooner pulled our shorts on and pulled up our zippers when John came around the bales to where we stood.

"Sorry guys, I hope you weren't too bored out here all this time," he said.

"We managed to keep ourselves entertained," I replied.

"Good," John said. "It looks like spending some time alone together out here was just what you needed to take your mind off your troubles," he said to the now seemingly happier, smiling Mark.

"Yeah," Mark said draping his arm around me. "Your friend here really helped me deal with some of the issues I had with my girlfriend. We got to know each other really well."

John looked at me and smiled. "Yeah, that's Ryan, always willing to do whatever he can to help someone in need, even a total stranger."

I felt myself blushing a bit. I wondered what John would think if he knew just how on point his words were.

"Anyway guys, let's get these last bales loaded on the trailer so we can call it a night."

"Sounds good," I said.

"Let's do it," Mark said and winked at me as John turned away.

It took no time at all to load the remaining bales, and as John went around to climb into the tractor, Mark and I hopped into the back of the trailer. We sat silently for a few moments, both of us staring straight ahead, then Mark looked at me and whispered, "You gonna be back next year?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah… you wanna, maybe, do that stuff again?" he asked.

"I don't know. I'm not really sure if I want…"

My false words were cut short as Mark grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch. He was hard again, and he whispered, "Or maybe sooner, like in the barn, after John goes to bed?"

"Yes!" I blurted, unable to control my lustful desire as I felt his hard cock again, blurting it somewhat loudly.

"Yes, what?" John asked, looking back over his shoulder. "What are you sounding so excited about?"

"I, uh, I…"

"I just asked him if he was happy that the haymaking was all done. He is," Mark answered, grinning at me.

"Yeah, Ryan never has liked haymaking, but he's always willing to lend a hand and help a guy out," John called back.

"I'll say," Mark said, smiling at me, and then leaned closer and whispered, "Or a mouth, or an ass…"

"What's that?" John called back.

"I said, yes, he's a good guy to have around," Mark called over his shoulder.

"Sure is," John replied.

A smile crept over both of our faces, and then we sat in silence for the remainder of the slow, bumpy ride back to the barn.

Since John had had to unload the last full trailer, Mark volunteered the two of us to unload the remaining small load of bales. John didn't argue and headed back to the farmhouse to shower away the day's sweat and grime.

As John left the barn and wanting to get the work done so I could suck Mark's cock some more, I moved towards the trailer and said, "Ok, let's get this unloaded. It shouldn't be too hard to empty out."

"I think there's something else that needs to be unloaded first, and it's definitely a hard one," Mark said from behind me.

I turned to find him standing there with his shorts and underwear at his ankles, and his hard cock jutting out. I walked the few shorts steps between us, dropped to my knees and took his hard dick into my mouth, and proceeded to give him only the second blowjob of his young life.

Despite the fact that he had cum twice, and only just recently, with the sensations of a blowjob being new to him, it didn't take him all that long to cum again. His load seemed just as voluminous as before, and I happily, eagerly, swallowed it down as his hand clamped onto the top of my head and he moaned and groaned as his legs shook from the pleasure.

When he finally popped it out of my mouth, I stuck out my tongue and licked the end of his dick, savoring the last drops of his load that oozed from it. Mark fairly quickly pulled his sensitive cockhead away from my hungry tongue, and then bent down to pull up his underwear and shorts.

"Ok, let's get that trailer unloaded now," Mark said as he finished closing the button on his shorts. "By the way," he added as we moved to the trailer and started grabbing bales of hay, "I won't tell John that you're gay, don't worry."

"You knew?"

"Not at first. Being curious and sucking a dick is one thing, but when you wanted me to stick my dick up your butt and wanted me to cum up you, that's when I knew."

"I did that because you were a virgin and wanted to know what it was like to fuck, and I was curious to know what it was like to get dicked in the ass," I said, still trying to conceal my homosexuality.

"I can't imagine many straight guys curious about dick would want to have their butts stuffed with one, and then ask to be filled with cum," he laughed.

"Some straight guys who are just curious might want to try that," I suggested.

"Fuck a guy in the butt, maybe, but take a dick in the butt? Nah. That's definitely gay. If that hadn't been enough to convince me, seeing how excited you got by the idea of sucking my cock again, and then watching you suck it and hungrily gobble down another load of my cum left no doubt," he smiled. "No guy who is just curious is that hungry for another guy's cock and wad."

"Ok, you got me. I'm gay," I finally admitted with a smile. "And thanks for not telling John. You will keep my secret, won't you?"

"Oh, I will, as long as you promise to let me use your mouth and butt again next year."

"That's a promise I will happily make," I beamed.

Suddenly, and for the first time ever, I couldn't wait for haymaking season to come around again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.



Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

5 comments:

  1. Good and hot sex description, just a bit off on how to haul hay. No guy would leave 2 guys in the field and unload a trailer by himself. Really hard to do- and a guy can ride on a tractor or the trailer hanging on. Wouldn't drag bales across the field and pile up either; you have a tractor and trailer, and the bales are spit out of the bailer in a row- so you just drive up by each one and load it on. Did just that growing up on the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Can't wait for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous #1: I am aware of all that you described, however, sometimes it is necessary to employ dramatic license (the distortion of facts) to fit the plot, which is what I have done here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous #2: Glad you ejoyed the story. It is, however, a self-contained story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a HOT story. I loved the gradual seduction and man I'm horny after reading this story.

    ReplyDelete