"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

All Male True Experience: My First and Only Gay Sex

By: alshupe14



The first time I had sex, it was with another guy, a friend who had stayed the night at my house. It was summer and, without air conditioning, it was too hot to sleep. We had even gone so far as to strip right down to our underwear, but it hadn't helped. So we decided to camp out in the backyard. I grabbed the quilt from my bed for us to lie on, and also managed to grab a bottle of my dad's whisky on the way out. Being that my house was in the country, and it was late and my parents were both sound asleep in bed, we didn't bother to put any more clothes on.

After spreading out the quilt on the lawn, we immediately started sipping on the whiskey. It wasn't long before we started talking about girls and sex. Johnny was a year older than me and I assumed he had done it before, based on things he had said. But that night he admitted that he hadn't done it yet and how much he really wanted to do it. That was followed by a statement of how horny he was just thinking about what it would be like and, needless to say, I was taken aback when he followed that by asking if I would help him out by jacking him off!

I wasn't too keen on the idea at all, to say the least, but then he said if I did him, he would do me. It must have been the whiskey, teen horniness, or a combination of both, because that offer immediately sounded pretty good to me, and so I agreed to try it.

He didn't hesitate at all and pulled his underwear down to his knees before my head had even stopped nodding my agreement. His dick was already fully hard and I couldn't help but to stare at it. Eventually I just reached over and grabbed hold of it. I started to stroke it like I did my own and it didn't take him long to cum at all.

Now it was my turn. Once my dick was out he reached over and started fisting me. It felt pretty good, but he just couldn't seem to make me cum no matter how slow or fast he stroked me. I guess I was just nervous and a tad uncomfortable, but I still wanted to get off. He must have sensed my nervousness because he told me to lie back, close my eyes, and try to relax.

Once I was lying back with my eyes closed, instead of stroking my dick some more, this time he began to fondle it, and a few moments later his other hand started to rub my balls, and one of his fingers started to slip lower, hitting my asshole now and then. Instead of squirming or complaining, I found myself moaning a bit because it felt really nice.

Sensing I was enjoying what he was doing, he started to push his finger inside me. I liked the way it felt and when he told me to roll over so he could do it better, I just did it. He pulled my underwear the rest of the way off and then got his finger up in me as far as it would go and then he began to finger-fuck my asshole, which soon had me moaning and humping up to meet his finger.

Just moments later, without any warning, he pulled his finger out of me, got over top of me, and started trying to put his dick in me. I don't know why, but I just lay there and let him do it. At first it hurt, but after a while it felt kind of good. And, just as I was starting to enjoy it, he came. I was kind of disappointed because I had been really close and wanted to cum while he was screwing me in the butt. I did finally cum, but ended up jerking myself off.

He ended up putting it in my butt a couple of times after that, but he always lost his load really quickly, never lasting long enough for me to get off, and would never offer to jerk me off after. I always had to finish by my own hand.

As often happens with childhood friendships, life ends up taking you in different directions. I haven't seen Johnny since high school ended. I heard he grew up to be gay, though.

I grew up to be straight and have been married for years now. There's nothing I love more than fucking my wife, and I have zero interest in having sex with other men. Looking back, I know and understand that the experiences I had with Johnny were just acts of healthy, sexual experimentation between two young males who were just starting to awaken sexually. A rather common youthful experience, from what I've heard, and I am not ashamed nor regretful of mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.



Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment