"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Monday, July 8, 2013

All Male True Experience: The Ranger's Hot Rod

By: Scott C.

 

Evening was coming on fast, so I decided to stop and take in the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. Pulling off onto a dirt road that led to a little clearing right on a bluff above the beach, I got out of my van and took in the view.

It had been a hot day so I decided to go on down to the beach, and the closer I got to the water, the better it looked. I checked around and didn't see anybody, so I stripped out of my shorts and boots and waded out into the surf.

The water was really refreshing, snapping my nuts up into a hard knob between my legs and shrinking my pecker up into a little nub that was trying to hide in my pubes. I swam out and watched the sunset until the sun sank below the horizon, then paddled back to shore. I grabbed my clothes and headed back to the bluff, naked, letting myself air dry.

When I got back to my van, I discovered I wasn't alone. There was a California State Parks Jeep pulled up behind it with a shadowy figure sitting inside, probably just waiting to give me a ticket.

"There's no overnight camping here, sir," the man said as he climbed out from behind the wheel of the Jeep.

He looked more like my idea of a California surfer than a park ranger; thick blond hair that fell down over his forehead, a deep golden tan, big, wide-set blue eyes, and a hell of a body packed beneath his uniform. We're talking major chest and arms, and a pair of thighs that were putting a strain on the fabric of his pants, emphasizing a big fat lump packing his crotch.

"Hey, man, I'm really sorry," I said, walking up really close to him. "It's just that I'm so damned beat, I'm afraid I'll drive right off the road if I try to go any further. Can't you give me a break?"

"I'm sorry, but I have to enforce the rules, it's my job," he replied.

I noticed his eyes roving over my naked body, checking out every curve and bulge of my physique. Hell, I didn't much care. I've got nothing to be ashamed of in the body department, and I have no objection to a hot stud giving me the once over.

"Oh please, man. I will literally fall asleep if I get behind the wheel again, and I have no other real option. Can't you just let the rules slide, just this once? I mean, you don't want to be responsible for me getting myself killed or causing an accident and hurting someone else, do you? Can't you just pretend you never saw me? Please, Ranger, I'll do anything."

"It's a tough situation," he said looking over my naked body again and letting his eyes linger on my cock. "You're one of those homos, aren't you?"

"Pardon?" I said, surprised by his question.

"I said you're one of the homos, aren't you? I could tell by the way you checked out my package."

"Look, whether I am or not is irrelevant to the situation. All I want to know is if you will bend the rules a bit and let me sleep here tonight," I replied.

"Well, I am sworn to follow the rules, but I wouldn't want you to be a hazard to yourself or others on the road. That is far worse in my opinion, so maybe we can make some kind of a deal," he replied.

"Ok," I said. "So what is it that you want? Money?"

The Ranger smiled widely at me and then said, "No, I wasn't talking about money. It would be illegal for me to take a bribe. I was thinking more along the lines of something that would be mutually beneficial."

When he said that, I had a pretty good idea what he was getting at. "And, what exactly would that be?" I asked.

"Right now I am so horny that I could go for a hot blowjob, and I don't care who does it, even a homo. So, you give me what I want, a hot blowjob, and I'll give you what you want, permission to sleep in your van overnight."

Hell, I wasn't opposed to sucking his cock, not opposed at all, but I didn't want to seem overly excited or willing, so I said, "There's no way that I can stay awake on the road, so if giving you a blowjob is what it will take to stay here for the night, then I guess I have no other choice and I'll have to give you what you want."

"I kinda thought you'd see things my way," the Ranger grinned. "Now why don't we move over between our vehicles and you can get down to it."

I tossed my clothes on the front seat of the van, and as I moved past the Ranger to move behind the van he called out from behind me, "Fuck, I love a dude with a smooth hot ass," and then he slapped it lightly with his hand. "This is what I want. I want to fuck that ass after you suck on my rod for a bit!"

"Um, I don't know about that," I said stopping and turning around to face him.

"You did say you'd do anything, right?" the Ranger asked.

"Well, yes, but..."

"No buts. Either you agree to let me fuck that ass, or you can get your ass back on the road right now. So how badly do you want to sleep on this bluff?"

"Well, I guess you aren't giving me much choice," I said.

"That's what I like to hear," he grinned. "So, you suck my rod, and then I fuck your ass, and then you can sleep here overnight. Deal?" he asked extending his hand.

"Deal," I said reluctantly and shook on it.

"Ok, then let's do it," he said as he moved between our vehicles and pulled his cock out through the fly of his uniform pants.

It was as hard as a steel bar, jutting straight up in the air. He had one of those cocks with a nice upward curve at the end, angling his fat cockhead just right to poke a man's joy knob on every stroke.

"C'mon, down on your knees. I don't have all night," he said impatiently.

I got down on my knees in the sand, opened wide and let that big cock slip in. With the curve of his dick, and my position, it was near impossible for me to deep-throat it, but nonetheless the Ranger was enjoying what I was doing, moaning up a storm as I sucked on his big curved rod.

"Let's get in the back of your van so no one sees us, in the off chance that someone comes along," he said after a few minutes.

I agreed and stood up and turned to open the back door of the van. But before I could get in he said, "Go up front and switch on the interior light for the back so we can see. I want to watch my rod going in and out of your mouth and your hot ass."

I moved around to the driver's door of the van, reached in and flipped on the light in the back. I'd been hearing buttons popping and zippers unzipping, so I wasn't surprised to see him standing there completely naked when I got back to the rear of the van. His tight, muscular body was golden brown and hairless.

"Hop in," he said to me as he picked up his Ranger hat from the hood of his Jeep and put it back on his head.

As I climbed into the back of the van and moved forward in a hunched over position, the Ranger hopped in behind me, closing the van door behind him. Before I could turn myself around, he latched onto my butt with both hands and pulled my cheeks wide apart, and then I felt his tongue flick across my asshole.

There's nothing like a good rim job, and my Ranger buddy had the tongue of a wild man's dreams. It was long and strong and it wiggled around like it had a life of its own. He grabbed a fistful of my nuts and yanked them back against my hole, lapping his hot tongue over the tingling globes every time he came up for air.

Soon he pulled his face from my ass and moved to the side, propped himself up against the wall of the van, with his legs stuck out in front of him, and said, "Come over here and get this hard Ranger rod nice and slick and wet."

Turning myself sideways, I lowered to my knees and took his cock in my mouth.

Turn around the other way," he said after a few minutes. "Let me get at that ass while you suck my cock."

Turning myself around so that I was straddling him with my ass in the air and my head down at his crotch, I took his cock back into my mouth the minute his lips touched my asshole. The Ranger immediately started to buck his hips, and the next thing I knew I was nuzzling his pubes, having taken that curved long dick down my throat in my new position. I started bobbing up and down on his meat frantically, as the Ranger ate my ass.

"You sure you want to sleep here in your van tonight?" the Ranger asked as he pulled his tongue from my hole.

"Yes, definitely," I replied. "There is no way I can drive anymore tonight and keep my eyes open."

"Ok, then it's time to seal the deal," the Ranger said, and then hawked a wad of spit up my twitching hole.

Putting his hands on my hips, he pushed me forward slightly and my hands fell to the floor as he slipped out from under me.

On my hands and knees, he mounted me, and when I felt the head of his cock touch my crack I pushed my ass back and shuddered when I felt his swollen cockhead slip through my crack and touch my asshole.

The Ranger backed up just enough to point his curved prick in the right direction, and then he grabbed me by the hips again and started pulling me back.

With my ass and his cock well lubed with spit, and the fact that I was quite used to getting fucked regularly, it started to go in quite easily and with not much discomfort. It didn't take him long to push it in about halfway, and once it was I started backing onto his meat as fast as I could. When I felt his pubes finally grinding against my ass, he wrapped his big arms around my chest and pulled me back against him.

The pressure on my gut every time he deep-dicked me was really intense, sending waves of heat rushing out of my belly and through my entire body. He had his big hands clamped on my shoulders and was riding me hard and fast, pulling my yielding body down as he thrust up frantically.

I'd been pulling on my prick and stretching my own balls all this time, so the minute I could sense that the Ranger was ready, I was ready, too. I tensed and let fly, pumping cream all the way across the van. As my ass muscles squeezed his rod, he hollered and buried his face against my neck as his hips pumped out of control, and I felt his hot cum spewing up my ass in thick blasts.

After we both got our breath back, the Ranger slipped his rod out of my ass, moved over to the back doors, opened them and hopped out. Reaching back in for his uniform, he began to get dressed. I sat hunched on my heels watching as that golden body of his gradually disappeared under his clothes, his cum dripping out of my asshole.

Once dressed, the Ranger looked at me and said, "That seems to have given you a second wind."

"Yes, it did," I said. "I feel invigorated and think that I can manage to drive myself the rest of the way home now."

"Well, I guess you did all that for nothing then," the Ranger said.

"Not for nothing," I replied. "It was exactly what I needed. Thank you."

Have a good night, sir," the Ranger smiled, and then walked over and got in his Jeep, driving off a few seconds later.

I got out of the back of the van, went around front, got dressed, and headed home.

Now, I know that some of you reading this are probably thinking that this sounds more like a fantasy than an actual true story. Well, you are half right; it was a fantasy… a fantasy that was made into a reality.

You see, the Ranger, whose first name is Paul, is my boyfriend. We are both sexually adventurous, and the entire scene was set up beforehand. I hope that you enjoyed reading about it as much as we enjoyed doing it!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

1 comment:

  1. role play is definitely a way to spice things up between partners. thank you for the idea ;-D

    ReplyDelete