"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Friday, July 26, 2013

All Male Fiction: The Last Campfire

By: Tommyhawk1
 
 
 
"It doesn't get any better than this," Troy said as he handed around the beers.

I caught the one he tossed my way and looked into the fire. There's something about a campfire in the early fall, when the weather is just cool enough to make the fire welcome, but not so frigid as to make the camping experience miserable. There would be few more days of this to come. We all knew full well the turn of the seasons. So, when Troy's cousin Mark had suggested this weekend away, we all agreed just to have one last camping trip before winter set in.

For me, it was the last in more ways than one. I was transferring to Leeds Academy in the spring, and so this semester was going to be my last with my old college friends. Oh, we had promised to keep in touch, but we also all knew how poorly people kept such promises.

We've been through a lot together, I thought as I lifted the cool can to my lips and imbibed the tepid beer. You can get a beer cool with an ice cooler, but not the actual cold of a refrigerator. The beer being only slightly below the temperature of the air was a part of its charm on these trips.

When we'd come up to the lake, we'd spend the days doing a little fishing, a little card playing and a lot of drinking and talking. No women, no books, no hassles, just the guys, hanging together and being buddies. We talked a little football, a little basketball, a little fishing, and a little about women, but not as much as women would think. It was just... being with your buddies. This trip was no different.

And now it was Sunday night, and we'd have to head back tomorrow morning, and the weekend would be over.

"Yeah, this place is great," Lucas was saying. "You know, guys, we should come back up here on spring break."

I wouldn't be around next spring. I'd be at Leeds Academy. I'd made my life's plans, and they were good plans... only they cut me off from every friend I had.

"Yeah, next spring; let's plan on having a real week up here, not this piddling couple of days," Troy agreed.

"And the lake will probably be warm enough then to get in some swimming. Not like this weekend," Mark put in.

He was nuts about swimming, even though it ruined our fishing as often as not. I thought about him wearing only a pair of ragged cut-off jeans as he dove into the water, his body shining and throwing off sparks of water in the warm summer sun. My friends joining him, the sun-bronzed bodies gleaming in the innocent joy of exuberant young manhood, their bodies moving around and beside and against each other, flesh touching flesh, hand upon shoulder, leg against arm... and I'd never see it again, never be a part of it again.

"I gotta go take a leak," I said feeling depressed and wanting a bit of time to myself. "See yah!" I said as I stood and staggered out into the trees outside the warm circle of the fire, the warm circle of my friends. Making their plans that would never, never again include me.

It just wasn't fair! I should have been able to have both my dreams and my friends! Why did I have to choose! It just wasn't fair!

After pissing, I hunkered down behind a bush, suddenly second guessing my decision to leave.

"Hey, John," came the voice. It was Gregory. "Are you all right?"

"Huh? Uh, yeah, yeah," I said. "I'm sorry. I just realized that this was the last camping trip for me."

Gregory put an arm around my shoulder. "Hey, we're going to miss you, too," he said. "It was kind of why we all came on this trip. Troy mentioned it was our last chance to camp out with you before you took off for Leeds."

"Really?" I turned and looked at Gregory, so close to me. So very close. "That's great."

"Hey, what are friends for?" Gregory smiled.

"Yeah," I said softly.

"Friends," Gregory said, "are for being together."

I watched his lips as he spoke. Gregory's lips had always enticed me, such full, soft-looking lips that curved like a pair of archer's bows. In my hunkered position, I almost fell on my ass from surprise and shock, when Gregory suddenly leaned in and those lips touched mine.

I enjoyed it for only a brief moment and then pulled my mouth from his and said, "Oh, God, Gregory, I can't believe what you're doing!"

"I'm... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, John." Gregory said and began to stand, embarrassed, likely worried that I might tell the others what he did.

"You just took me by surprise, that's all. I never knew that you were... well, gay," I said.

"I'm not. I'm just drunk. Don't know why I did that."

"It's ok, Gregory. I'm not going to tell the others. I won't because… I am gay."

"You are?" Gregory said looking surprised. "I always thought you were straight."

"Well, I always thought you were too, but you're not... are you?"

"N-no. But, but I'm not gay... I'm bi. I like pussy, too. Like it a lot. A hell of a lot. More than dick to tell the truth."

"That's fine," I said as I reached up, grabbed his arm and pulled him back down to the ground. "You can love pussy, and love it a lot, as long as you like dick at least a little bit, because I like dick and I want us to have some fun with our dicks... if you do, too, that is?"

Gregory nodded.

"Then let's not waste any time," I said with a grin.

Gregory lowered me back onto the bedding of leaves that made a carpet upon the ground. These were last year's leaves, and they were worn and beckoned with the gentle warmth of their decomposition. A soft shuffling sound was all they made as my body was welcomed into their company.

The sound I made when that hand found its way down my crotch was no harp, it was a bassoon. "OOOHHH, UHHHHH!" I let out as I hunched upwards into that warm palm. "GUUUHHH, UHHH, OOOHHH, UHHHH!"

"Shhhh!" Gregory said. "They'll hear us."

"Sorry," I barely whispered.

"It's okay," Gregory said. "But I'm unzipping you now and taking it out. Better brace yourself."

"Okay," I gasped. The hand was as stimulating as he'd warned, and when he got my fly down and his hand met with the flood of my pre-cum which gushed from my cockhead as he manipulated me, I managed only a noisy sigh as a compromise between the need for stealth and the need for expression of my joy.

"Damn, you are horny, aren't you?" Gregory marveled. "When was the last time you got off?"

"Uhhh... I don't remember." I honestly didn't. I couldn't think while my cock was in that beloved grasp.

"Too long, huh?"

"Yeah, oh, yeah." That question was easy. I wanted to get off right now. It had been too long, however long it was.

"We'd better take care of it, then." And Gregory scooted his head down.

"Oh, oh, God!" I crooned. Gregory had taken my cock between those marvelous lips and I wanted to crow to the world my pleasure, but I couldn't make noise, not with the others so near! I had to be silent. I had to hold it back, hold it in!

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, ohgodohgodohgodohgod!" I babbled as quietly as I could.

Suddenly Gregory slipped his mouth off of my cock. "Oh, God, please, don't stop! Please don't stop!" I pleaded.

"Steady there," Gregory said. "Just shifting this around some. He stood up and I saw him slide his shorts off and, bare from the waist down, he said, "Now, let's get those off of you, too."

"Sure, sure!" I yammered, and I wrestled my pants down and off me with all the grace of a turtle on its back, which was how I felt.

When I was finally dressed as he was, just my t-shirt between me and buck-naked, Gregory said, "Now it's your turn to be on top."

"Huh?" I looked as Gregory lay down, and when he raised both legs up with a smirk on his face, I understood. "You mean you want me to..."

"Play hide-the-sausage," Gregory affirmed with a drunken giggle. "Come on, quick, before the others come looking for us."

That was all I needed. I took my spit-slicked dick in hand and got onto my knees and steered it toward his waiting asshole. Gregory groaned as I pushed it into him. It took a lot more spit and a lot of time, but I finally managed to get my cock all the way in his ass.

Once it was in, Gregory shifted himself into a more comfortable position, and was obviously totally over any uneasiness he may have had as he groaned, "Come on, fuck me good and hard, stud."

"Yeah!" I groaned as I shifted my weight to lift Gregory up onto his upper back and lift his ass into the air.

Gregory moaned anew as I began to hump his butt.

Me, I was in paradise - the night, the campsite, my friends, and Gregory here with me in the trees, ending this ritual of my life with a good ass-pounding bout of sex, with Gregory of all people, just like I'd always wanted to do.

With that sparking my lusts, I didn't last long. I couldn't, not with the night, the warmth, the sounds, the feel of Gregory in my arms. I plowed his butt and my orgasm climbed into overdrive in no time.

"Oh, God! Oh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I hissed at Gregory.

"Yeah, come on, shoot that hot cum!" Gregory gasped. "Come on, stud, give me that big load, right up my butt! Fill my hole like I fill a pussy! Come on, I want it so bad!"

"Yeah, like a pussy! Fucking you like you fuck all those pussies! Yeah, turning you into the woman, a bi jock stud getting your man-hole fucked like it's a fuckin' pussy, yeah!" I went on, getting even more turned on by my words, and then my cock shot off.

I pumped my load into Gregory's hot ass, and Gregory groaned as I did so. And, as I finished, Gregory suddenly clenched and spasmed, and his own wad of cum sprayed my stomach, covering it with his hot jizz.

I fell onto Gregory as he squirted. "Oh, man!" I sighed into Gregory's ear. "Shit, man, that was good. Fuck! So good!"

"Yeah, man, yeah," Gregory said. "Damned fine fucking."

"Never would have guessed a pussy hound like you took it up the butt," I said panting atop Gregory.

"Yeah, I never would have taken you for a fudge packer either," Gregory said with a chuckle. "Life's full of surprises, isn't it?"

I agreed with a nod and then Gregory reminded me of the practicalities of our situation. "We'd better get back to the group," he said. "They're going to think a bear got hold of us if we don't."

"Oh, yeah, sure, you're probably right," I said, and we got up and dressed and headed back to the camp fire.

Lucas passed me another beer as I took a seat by the fire. "We thought you'd fallen into a hole out there," he said with a laugh. If he only knew how true that was!

"I lost my sense of direction out in the trees," I lied. "At least Gregory was nice enough to come see why I didn't come back, which is more than I can say for you," I said with a smirk, and then I leaned the beer back towards my lips, and the cool-not-cold liquid poured down my gullet, quenching the flames that had burned in me so brightly a moment before.
 
"We'd better turn in," Phillip advised. "We want to get an early start tomorrow."

"Yeah, I guess so," I said. "It was a good weekend, wasn't it?"

"The best," Lucas agreed. "It just doesn't get any better than this!"

I looked at Gregory, and he saw me looking and smiled slyly.

"Nope, doesn't get any better than this," I agreed as I stood and kicked dirt over the dying embers of our last campfire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment