"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Sunday, June 2, 2013

All Male Fiction: The New Suit

By: Lucas Miller
 
 
There was something about wearing a suit that turned me on. As a teenager I rarely wore one, but when I did I immediately got a hard-on. As an adult, I still get very excited when I slide into the trousers and jacket.

When I graduated from college I knew I had to get a new suit. My father arranged for an appointment with his tailor, Mr. Collins. I was thrilled by this, but also a bit nervous. I couldn't wait to walk around in my new suit, but I was fearful that during the fitting something, well… might come up. The more I thought about that, the more nervous I got.

My fear was confirmed when I walked into the small shop, eyeing the walls lined with jackets and trousers, and immediately became horny. Mr. Collins greeted me right away. He wasn't at all what I had expected. I thought he would be a short, old man, with large dark rimmed glasses who spoke in some foreign accent. He wasn't at all like that, though. Instead he was a trim man in his early fifties. His hair was completely gray, but in a distinguished way. Oddly, he wasn't dressed in a suit, but wore jeans and a t-shirt.

Mr. Collins shook my hand and then instructed me to follow him into the back of the store. Once there he began to take some measurements. When he was done, he asked me to undress while he retrieved a suit. I stripped to my socks and underwear.

Mr. Collins came back with a pair of trousers and a jacket. "Try this on." He handed me a blue jacket and I slipped it on my naked upper body. He stood less than a foot away from me examining the jacket's fit. The material was like electricity against my naked body. "How does it fit?"

"Good, I think." I felt my cock begin to tingle. The suit jacket was stimulating and the closeness of the man was taking my breath away. I tried to block out all thoughts and feelings and managed to avoid getting erect.

Then he placed his large hands on my shoulders and smoothed out the fabric. His arms then brushed against my bare chest as he tugged on the collar. "Looks pretty good."

Now my cock was starting to rise.

"Put the pants on and see if they fit okay." He gave me the matching pair of trousers. I turned away, trying to hide the growing bulge in my crotch. It was useless, though. The mirrors behind me gave me away.

I glanced in the mirror and checked his face. He appeared very businesslike. I pulled the trousers on and faced him again.

"The color is good on you," he said, "but the trousers just aren't fitting you right." He knelt in front of me and reached down to tug at the hems. "The length is good." He looked up at me.

I couldn't speak. I kept thinking if I remained still and quiet my dick wouldn't continue to grow.

He moved his hands to my waist and pulled the trousers up gently. My cock rubbed against the fabric sending jolts of excitement through me. "How do they feel?" he asked, keeping his hands at the waist of my trousers. His fingers were in the inside just inches from my cock.

"Feels good," I gasped.

"Well, I'm going to get another pair." He let go of the trousers and stood up. "Why don't you get out of those and I'll be back in a second." He left quickly and I removed the current trousers. I was still not completely erect, but my excitement was visible.

Mr. Collins returned with a similar pair of trousers. I tried to pretend that my crotch wasn't protruding slightly in my boxers as he handed them to me. I turned away and hurriedly slipped them on.

In my haste to cover up my growing arousal, I carelessly zipped the trousers too quickly and the zipper caught the fabric of my boxers. The zipper was stuck. I tried to pull it back down, but without success.

Mr. Collins saw my struggle and put his hand on my shoulder signaling me to turn around. "Let me help you."

He stepped up to me. With one hand he grabbed the zipper and the other grasped the thin cloth that covered my semi-erect cock. He tugged at the zipper while his other hand inadvertently caressed me, which in turn caused my cock to quickly become fully erect.

"Damn!" he said, "this is really stuck."

He grasped my crotch more tightly, pulled up on the zipper, and then gave a quick jerk down. In the process he managed to break the zipper loose from my boxers. At the same time, however, he tore my boxers at the flap, exposing my hard cock.

We stood in silence for several seconds, and then he took the waist of the trousers and buttoned them. My cock pointed out of the opened zipper. He reached inside and pulled out my balls, gently playing with them.

"Mr. Collins…" I gasped in surprise.

"It's okay. Your pants won't fit right if you're in this state." He said this with such professionalism, as if he had come across this all the time. Then before I even realized what was happening, he knelt down and took my swollen dick in his mouth. He held the base in one hand as the other explored my covered ass.

His tongue tickled my aching member. I put my hands on his head and pushed it farther onto my cock. I was so turned on that I knew I couldn't last long at all, and as his hand squeezed my ass, I tightened my ass cheeks and gave a final thrust of my cock into his hungry mouth, burying all seven inches of my meat down his throat. He held on tightly to my cock with his lips as I shot my juices down his throat.

He continued to suck my dick long after it had gone soft. Then, he pulled it out and placed it inside my torn boxers. Without any problems, he zipped the trousers up.

With the same businesslike demeanor he'd had throughout the fitting, he asked, "How do they fit now?"

I smiled and wiped the sweat from my forehead. "Perfect. Absolutely perfect!"
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.
 
 


Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment