"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bisexual Fiction: The Deal (Part 1)

By: dl2827
 
 
Jill and I stumbled back to my dorm room a little drunk from the party we had just left. It was late, and I had convinced Jill that she should come back to my place rather than driving back to her apartment off campus. My roommate was back home for the weekend with his girlfriend getting his weekly piece. I was determined to get mine, too.

We got to my room, and I led her to the bed without even turning on the lights. I fell on top of her, and we rolled around on the small twin bed. She laughed as I started feeling her up. Our mouths met and we kissed, our tongues entwined. I felt her tits up through her tight shirt, and she moaned as I tweaked her nipples.

She was running her hands over my back and started tugging my shirt over my head. I pulled hers off, too, and made quick work of getting rid of her bra. Man, I loved her tits. I couldn't believe my luck in scoring such a hot senior chick. I licked and sucked at her nipples, teasing them with my teeth and tongue. My dick ached, all cramped up in my boxer shorts and jeans.

I made my way down her smooth belly until I got to the waistband of her skirt. As I licked and tongued her soft skin, I ran my hands on her thighs until my hands were massaging just around the elastic of her panties. I ran my fingers over her soft mound and she arched her back and moaned. I quickly undid her skirt and pulled it down with her panties, leaving her naked and waiting for me. I looked down at her hot body and my cock throbbed at the sight.

I got down on my knees in front of the bed and pulled her legs over my shoulders. I dove in between her legs and started eating out her hot cunt. I loved the way she tasted and how the soft flesh yielded to my tongue. She squirmed and moaned as I licked her sweet pussy.

"Oh god, Daniel. Keep going."

I kept it up, getting her ready for me. As I ate her out I fumbled with my own pants, frantically trying to get free. I got my jeans undone and shoved them down with my boxers, my turgid cock slapping up hard against my abdomen. I teased her clit, and she bucked her hips up against me. I knew she would be ready soon, and my hard cock drooled a heavy stream of pre-cum.

I gently lowered her legs and stood up at the edge of the bed. She wrapped her legs around my waist and drew me to her. I grabbed my fat, uncut cock in my hand and gave it a few rough tugs. Then, I rubbed my leaky bone on her waiting cunt-lips. Man, this was gonna be good. I gave her hot snatch a few slaps with my cock, letting her feel the girth of my manhood. I ran my cockhead across her lips a few more times before I finally began to sink into her moist, tight cunt.

"Ohhh," she groaned as I began to fill her up.

Damn, she was hot. I slid in, smooth as silk, her hot canal gripping me as I slid her inch after inch of my thick meat. When I had all eight up in her, I felt my nuts slap up against her ass. I stayed plugged in, grinding my hips against her, enjoying the warm, tight sensation of her pussy gripping my meat.

Slowly, I started to pull out, watching my thick meat slide out of her pussy, and then slide slowly back in. I did this for as long as I could before I had to start thrusting harder, jabbing her with my cock. She was thrusting back up against me as I plowed her, tweaking her nipples and writhing on the bed.

I pulled all the way out and my dick slapped up against my belly. I turned Jill so she was lying lengthwise on the bed. I turned her on her side and got behind her in a spooning position. I lifted up her leg so I could get at her pussy. I grabbed my cock and rubbed against her wet mound and then just slid on in, poking her from behind.

"Oh, god, yeah," Jill moaned.

"Like that?"

"Oh, yeah, fuck me, Danny. Keep going!"

I started fucking her harder now. I got so turned on when she let me know that she liked it. I hated being with girls who would just lie there like they just wanted to get it over with.

I was sliding in and out of her tight pussy. I reached around to feel her tits, and she slid her own hand down to play with her clit.

"C'mon Danny, harder! Fuck me harder!"

Oh yeah, I was loving this! I was kissing her back and neck and playing with her nipples as I slammed my meat into her. I slipped out for a second and tried to shove it back in. I missed a bit, and ended up nudging up against her back door. The guys on the team were always talking about how a girl's ass is tighter than her pussy. I had always really wanted to try it with a girl, and I thought maybe Jill was hot enough to try it.

I gave it a little shove and the head of my fat, uncut cock slipped in, up her ass. Jill jumped and screamed.

"What the fuck, Daniel?"

She jumped away from me and got up off the bed, grabbing a towel off the floor, covering herself.

"Jesus, Daniel. What the fuck did you do that for? That hurt like hell. You're such an asshole. Why do you always have to ruin everything?"

I sat there on the bed, mouth agape, looking, I'm sure, like a total idiot. I have a bad habit, when confronted with an uncomfortable situation, to start laughing.

"I'm sorry, Jill. I thought you'd be into it," I said, stifling a laugh.

"Well, I'm not. I'm glad you think this is so fucking funny. You're such a jerk."

Securing the towel, Jill stormed out of the room, heading towards the girls communal bathroom. I was left on the bed with a raging hard-on, wondering what my next move would be. She seemed pissed for real. I guess my laughing didn't help matters. I covered my lower half with the thin sheet of the bed.

A few minutes later, Jill came back in the room.

"You know, Daniel, you really have a way of ruining a perfectly good time. You boys are all alike, thinking you can go around sticking it wherever you like and I'm just supposed to lie there and take it."

"No, babe. I'm sorry. I just got carried away. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought you might like it, too."

"Well how'd you like it, someone trying to shove that up your ass? Think you'd like that?"

"No way," I said sounding disgusted at the very thought of it.

"Yeah, thought so."

"But, you know, some of the other guys say that it feels really good. And some of their girls really like it."

"Well, those girls are lying. Tell you what. I'll make you a deal."

She smirked, and I knew that look. She had something up her sleeve.

"What's that?" I asked tentatively.

"You let one of those guys fuck you up the ass, and I'll let you fuck me up the ass."

"Oh, hell no. That's disgusting!"

"And yet you want me to let you fuck me up the ass?"

I guess she had a point. But...

"No way, Jill. You're fucking crazy. You think I'm gonna let some guy corn-hole me? You really must've lost it."

"Hey, it's your choice. Better get used to doing it the old fashioned way. Guess you'll never know if the back way is as good as your friends say. At least not from me."

I sat there dumbfounded. She was serious! I mean, I did really want to try it with her, but there was no way I was going to let some dude ass-rape me. I mean, how would I even ask somebody? Who would I ask? They'd think I was a total fag! Jill, however, seemed to get increasingly excited by the idea.

"So, Daniel, who's it gonna be? Mark? Tony? That hot Greek guy from your football team?"

"You think he's hot?"

"Oh yeah! That dark hair. Those eyes. He'd be good for you."

"Hold on a minute. I'm going along with this. No way!"

"We'll see. You think about it."

"Yeah, right. How about we finish where we left off?"

"I'm so not in the mood, but since you apologized so nicely, I guess I can give you a blowjob."

Jill leaned in and took the sheet off of me. I had never gone down all the way, and a few licks of her tongue got me back up to full mast in no time. Jill gave one hell of a blowjob, and I was always surprised at how much of my thick cock she could take.

I watched as she bobbed on my cock. Her hands were doing a number on my heavy nuts. She started working a hand up and down my shaft in time with her mouth, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much more.

"Aw yeah, Jill, just a little more. Keep going. Just like that."

I was breathing faster, I was going to blow soon. Suddenly, she took a spit-slick finger and poked it against my back door. Before I knew what had happened she'd shoved her finger up there, and damn, if it didn't trigger my orgasm like a firecracker.

"Holy shit!"

I could feel my ass spasm around her finger as my orgasm racked my whole body from my toes to the tip of my head. I bucked my hips, and Jill backed off my cock just in time to see the first jet of cum shoot out of my cock and hit me in the chin. With her finger still buried up my ass, Jill continued to jack my cock as I continued to thrust my hips and shoot my hot stuff all over my chest and her hands. I kept cumming like crazy. It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had.

"Wow, you must have liked that," she said.

"Yeah," I panted. "Guess I did."

Jill kept on stroking my cock, squeezing the last drops of cum out of my dick. My breathing started to return to normal and Jill let go. I wiped up quickly, as Jill started to get dressed.

"What's the rush?" I said.

"Gotta go. Early morning tomorrow."

"But, I'll be lonely without you."

"Well, maybe you can call one of your boys," she said with a smile. She kissed me quickly on the lips and took off.

I was left feeling a bit confused. Was she pissed at me? Was she really serious about her proposition? I mean, that would be crazy. She couldn't really be serious.

Over the next few weeks, things were pretty much normal. Jill and I saw each other regularly, but she never mentioned that night. We fucked whenever we got the chance, and it was great, but that night kept nagging me. I wanted to get in her back door so badly, and the idea of her deal kept popping up in my mind. So much so, that I'd gotten in the habit of fingering around back there when beating off, just like she'd done to me that night.

Whenever I had my fingers up my ass I'd cum like crazy. I don't know why. It just made me feel so hot. I sort of wished she'd do it to me again, like she had when she was blowing me, but I was too embarrassed to ask.

I mean, if it felt that good with my fingers, would it really be that bad if some dude slipped his dick up there? I'd just have to do it that one time. And if I could find the right guy, someone I could trust, maybe it'd be cool. I mean, this is college right? We're supposed to experiment.

I started to think about it more seriously. Who would it be? And how would I ask. I mean, you can't just blurt that out.

I was in the showers one day after practice. It'd been a brutal practice, and I was beat. I hardly noticed when Marcus came up beside me.

"Hey Danny, pretty rough one, huh?"

"Oh hey, Marcus."

Marcus was the Greek guy that Jill made that crack about, which brought Jill's deal to the forefront of my mind. I stole a glance at him as he washed up. He was standing sideways under the spray, with his back towards me, rubbing and soaking a sore muscle. I checked out his ass. He had a pretty hot body, if you had to think about it that way. Like me, he was solid, a bit beefy from football, but not flabby at all. His skin had that olive tone and he had dark, shaggy hair. He wasn't particularly hairy, except in the usual places.

He turned to face the wall, and I looked away quickly. He was shampooing his hair, and I took the opportunity to try to check out his equipment. I could see his cock swaying between his thick, muscled legs. He was uncut, like me, and his nuts looked huge. His dick looked smaller than mine - definite plus. I don't want no donkey dick back there.

"You wanna take a picture, Danny?"

"Huh, what?" I stammered. I hadn't realized that I'd been looking that long. I turned bright red. "You wish, Marcus," I shot back, "I know all about the 'Greek' way."

"Fuck you, Danny. Jill's been holding out on you for so long, you're turning queer."

I laughed out loud. Figured it'd be best to laugh it off.

"At least I got a girl, Marcus. Heard Ann-Marie dumped you."

"Yeah, well..."

"Hey, don't worry about it, man. There'll be others. That's the whole point of dating."

"Guess you're right."

Marcus got out of the showers, and I followed him over to the lockers.

If it was going to be anyone, it'd have to be him, I'd decided. We were good enough friends that I knew I could trust him. I had no idea if he'd go for it, or how I was gonna make it happen, but if it did, Marcus would be the one to do it. I mean, he was always going on about how he was so horny, he could fuck anyone. I always assumed he meant chicks, but who knows, maybe he'd make an exception.

I suddenly had a plan, and I decided to plant the seed.

"Hey, you know, Jill knows this chick she's always going on about setting you up with."

"She hot?"

"Don't know, never met her. She goes to another school."

"Well, if she's hot, maybe I'd be up for it."

"Cool, I'll ask her about it. Maybe we can double."

"Cool, gotta run. See you later, Danny."

And with that he was off. I was shaking. I hadn't even really done anything, but the idea of putting the plan in motion had me literally shaking. And hard as hell!

Later that night I was with Jill at her place. As soon as I got to her place, I got her in her room and on the bed. I started ripping off her clothes and kissing her all over her body. I was so hot, and luckily for me, she was, too.

Before long, we were both naked and my thick cock was parting her sweet pussy lips, driving deep into her. She moaned as I filled her up, and I was massaging her big tits and tweaking her nipples. She had her legs wrapped around my waist as I drilled her.

I pulled my shiny, fat cock out of her tight pussy and flipped her over, doggy-style. I rubbed my fat dickhead on her hot mound and slipped back in. Man, I loved how tight her pussy felt on my cock.

As I pounded her tight cunt, I imagined how sweet it would be drilling her tight ass. I couldn't wait to do her up the ass. Then my mind started to wander, and somehow it was me fucking myself, like I was fucking myself up the ass. I imagined myself on all fours, like Jill, and then I was behind me, sliding my fat cock up my tight ass. I imagined how it would feel having a dick up my ass, and my cock throbbed in Jill's cunt.

I kept pounding Jill as these weird images flashed through my mind. It was hot in her small room, and I was sweating quite a bit. Sweat poured down my chest all the way into my pubes. I watched my fat cock slipping in and out of her pussy. Man, she's hot. I ran my hands up and down her back, and reached around to grab her big tits.

I closed my eyes and then I saw myself on all fours again, but now Marcus was behind me, fucking me with his hard cock. So I was Marcus and Jill was me, and I was taking his cock all the way up my ass. And then I fell over the cliff. My nuts drew up fast and tight against me. I pulled out quickly and jacked my cock as I shot all over Jill's back. I shot all the way up into her long brown hair as I pounded my fat cock with my fist, shooting my hot thick jizz all over her smooth back. Damn, I came so hard, couldn't believe how much I shot. I rubbed my oozing cock over her ass as I came down from my orgasm.

"Shit, Danny. You better not have gotten any in my hair," Jill said as she rolled onto her side. "Clean me up."

Still dizzy, I grabbed a towel and wiped the cum off her back.

"You were fast today. In a hurry?"

"No, I was just really turned on," I managed.

"Well, you owe me a nice dinner."

"Can do," I said.

We went for a nice dinner nearby, then out for a couple of drinks. We walked back to her place, enjoying the cool night air. She was so great to be with. I felt that we were really close and I could trust her.
 
We got back to her place and, being sleepy, we crawled into bed. We were talking quietly, when I decided to bring up the deal she had talked about.

"You remember the other night, Jill?"

"Which night?"

"The night you got pissed at me."

"You mean the night you tried to stick it in my ass?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, I've been thinking..."

"Yeah..."

"Well, I've been thinking I might take you up on your proposition."

"What!" Jill shot up in bed, eyes wide. "Are you serious? I thought you'd forgotten all about it."

"No, I haven't. Every time we do it, all I can think about is doing you up the ass. I gotta try it. And I've decided I'm willing to let a guy do me first."

"Holy shit," Jill said, "I can't believe it. You're really going to go through with this?"

"Yeah, and I'm going to get Marcus to do it."

"The Greek?"

"Yeah, the Greek. But you gotta help me with the plan."

"What plan?"

"Well, I told him that there was someone you wanted to fix him up with. I figure we get him over here, she doesn't 'show up' and then we take it from there."

"Well, I don't see how you're gonna get him to fuck you just because some girl doesn't show up."

"You're gonna have to help. Maybe it's like a three-way kind of thing, and then you suggest that he fuck me. Tell him it will really turn you on. That way, I'm not asking."

"Seems like a stretch to me. What makes you think I want to fuck around with him anyway?"

"You said you thought he was hot. Plus, I'll be here, so it'll be cool."

"Hmm, that might just work. Holy shit! I can't believe you're really gonna do this."

"Well, I gotta know. And, you know, carpe diem, and all that."

"You think you can take it?"

"Yeah, I think so. I checked Marcus out in the showers and he doesn't look that big."

"Not as big as you, baby."

Jill reached down and grabbed my cock. I'd gotten fully hard while were talking about my plan. Partly from thinking about getting up Jill's ass, and partly from thinking about Marcus.

"Shit, this has got you all turned on!"

"Can't wait to do you up the ass, baby," I said so she wouldn't think I was more interested in taking it up my ass than I'd let on.

"Well, I don't want him to hurt you. I've got an idea."

Jill rolled over and pulled out a slim, silver vibrator from her bedside table.

"You've been cheating on me?" I joked.

"Listen, Danny, a girl's gotta do... How about I see if we can get you ready for Marcus?"

"You mean..."

"Yeah, you liked it when I did it with my finger. Let's see if you like this, too."

I blushed, and Jill went down on my drooling cock. Her lips slid up and down my veiny shaft, getting it all slick with spit. Damn she's good. I loved watching her bob up and down on my thick shaft. She came off my pole and then went to work on my big nuts. Man that drove me crazy.

She stopped for a second and got some lube off her table. She squeezed some out and rubbed it on the vibrator.

"You ready for this?"

"I guess," I said. "Go easy on me"

She turned it on and I could hear its quiet hum. She went back down on my throbbing dick and started rubbing the vibrator around that place in between your balls and your ass. It felt good. Sent shivers up my spine. She spread my legs a bit more so she could get at me better, then started rubbing the tip of the vibrator on my asshole. Damn, that felt good, too! All the while she was doing a real number on my cock. I think she was getting turned on using her vibrator on me.

Slowly she slid it in, just a bit. It stung, but I let her keep going. She slid it in a bit more, and it was like a warm, tingling sensation spreading throughout me. It felt like it was vibrating all the way from my ass all the way to the tip of my cock. It felt fucking amazing!

Jill started sliding it in and out and I thrust my hips, jabbing more of my cock in her hot mouth. Every once in a while she'd pull it all the way out and then slide it slowly all the way back in. She hit something up there, and it made my cock throb hard.

Jill pulled off my cock and watched as she played my ass. With her looking at me like this, I suddenly felt embarrassed.

"Turn over," she said. "Get on all fours."

"What?" I laughed.

"Do it. For me," she purred.

She pulled out the vibrator, and slowly I rolled over and got on all fours. At this point I probably would have done anything to get her to slip that back into me.

"Good boy," she said.

She slid it back in, and that warm, humming sensation spread throughout my body again. She was sliding it in and out, going faster now. She reached around and grabbed my drooling cock. God, it felt good. I was aching to cum, and I didn't know how long I'd be able to hold out.

"You like that, Danny?"

"I... I guess."

"You guess? Want me to stop?"

"No, keep going."

"Good boy," she said and gave my ass a good slap.

She kept working me over, jacking my cock, or feeling up my ass and back, down my thick thighs. I was really close.

Suddenly Jill pulled the vibrator out.

"Flip over again," she said.

I did and Jill climbed on top of me.

"Can't let you have all the fun."

She grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy. She rubbed my cockhead against her pussy lips and then slid slowly down. The feeling of her warm pussy grabbing my cock was unbelievable. She started riding my cock, grinding hard against me when she had all of it up in her.

"Lift up your knees," she ordered.

I bent my knees so my feet were flat on the bed and my thighs were rubbing against her back as she rode me. She nimbly reached around and slid the vibrator back up my ass.

"Fuck!" I blurted in pleasure.

Jill smirked as she watched me writhe beneath her. Watching her hot, tight body riding up and down my cock, her big tits bouncing while she worked my ass with the vibrator, was more than I could take.

I shut my eyes tight and tried to think of football to distract me. Then Marcus' image popped into my mind and suddenly it was him, not the vibrator, sliding in and out of my ass as Jill rode my cock. I imagined him naked, hard cock sliding up my ass, and I was so turned on I could barely stand it.

"Oh Jill..."

"Yeah, you love it, don't you baby?"

"Aw yeah, it feels so good."

"You're a naughty boy, aren't you Danny?"

"Oh Jill, keep going."

She kept going. I watched her as she slid up and down on my aching cock. I could see in her eyes the pleasure she was taking in seeing me in this position. Her free hand ran down her smooth, tight stomach and she started massaging her clit. I ran my hands up her body and massaged her bouncing tits.

"Oh Danny, I'm gonna cum soon."

She was panting now, bouncing harder on my cock, grinding herself hard against me, all the while shoving that buzzing vibrator in and out of my tight ass.

"Oh fuck, me too."

"Come on Danny, fuck me. Fuck me."

I thrust harder up into her, at the same time grinding back on the vibrator. God, it felt so good. My nuts drew up hard and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

"Oh Danny, I'm cumming!"

She rocked and swayed, throwing her head back. Her long brown hair cascading down her back.

"Oh fuck, me too. Here it comes. Can't hold back," I cried.

My ass squeezed hard on the thrusting vibrator as my cock lengthened and throbbed in Jill's tight cunt. She managed to keep thrusting the vibrator as she was overcome by her orgasm. I grabbed her tightly around the waist to hold her steady, and so that I could thrust harder up her pussy. I arched my back as I shot the first hot jet of cum up her tight cunt.

"Uhhhh, I'm cumming," I cried.

Jill was moaning and writhing as I shot jet after jet of thick jizz up her hungry twat. I bucked and rocked against her as my dick kept shooting up in her, my ass squeezing tight on the humming vibrator. My cock throbbed in her and I felt it would burst. The vibrator was sending shock waves through my whole body, amplifying my orgasm, intensifying each jet of cum.

Jill slowly pulled the vibrator out of my ass, and ran her hands from my stomach up to my pecs. She leaned in and kissed me on the mouth, grinding her cunt on my still pulsing dick. We kissed passionately, tongues entwined, as I came, finally, down from my orgasm.

"Wow," she said. "That was wild."

"Yeah, pretty intense, huh?"

She slowly lifted off me, and my still rock-hard, oozing dick slid out of her tight embrace. Jill rolled off, and we lay exhausted and sweaty on the bed.

"I think you might be ready for Marcus," Jill said with a smirk.

"I think you might be right," I panted.

We got up and showered together, washing each other under the warm spray. After we toweled off, we climbed back into bed and fell into a deep sleep.
 

TO BE CONTINUED…

Read Part 2
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.
 
 


Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment