"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Saturday, June 1, 2013

All Male Fiction: Biking With Josh (Part 2)

"The Farm House"
 
By: Ryan Michaels
 
 
 
 
After making the trek to Trevor's place, we pulled our bikes up in front of the farm house and, Trevor, as it turned out, was not home again this time either. Remembering what Trevor had said, Josh tried the door and it was unlocked, and we let ourselves in.

"Maybe he's sleeping," Josh said as we stepped inside.

I followed behind Josh as he headed to the bedroom. We stepped in and the bed was empty. We both looked at it. It was huge, but not so huge that there wouldn't be some body contact when we were all in it sleeping. Hopefully Trevor would be in the middle so both Josh and I could touch his body with ours. If not, I was secretly hoping that I would be in the middle, but I am sure Josh was hoping the same thing. We'd just have to wait and see, I guess.

Josh walked over to the bed and sat down on it. "Wanna try it out?" he asked.

"What, now? What if Trevor comes home?"

Josh reached out and grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the bed. "If he's not here he's probably way out on the farm somewhere, and farmers stay out all day when they work the land," he said, and then twisted his body around, pushed me down onto my back, and began kissing me as his hand felt up my crotch.

I reached out and began to pull his shirt up his back when suddenly we heard the screen door squeak open. We hurriedly got off the bed and Josh adjusted his shirt, while I reached into my shorts and repositioned my boner to make it less obvious.

Just as we got to the bedroom door, Trevor appeared. "Oh hey guys. When did you get here?" he asked.

"Just now," Josh blurted. "When you weren't in the main room, we thought you might be in here," he finished, nervously trying to cover up what had been going on, even though that thought would probably never even enter Trevor's mind.

"Nope, I was just down the road at a neighbor's farm. Good to see you guys. You must be hungry after the long bike ride. C'mon out front and I'll fix you guys something to eat."

"That sounds like a good idea to me," Josh said, and we then proceeded to follow Trevor out to the main room.

**********

As the morning wore on, we didn't do much except shoot the shit and, after lunch, we nursed a few beers on the front porch and shot the shit some more. I was still horny as hell from getting all worked up in Trevor's bedroom when we had first arrived, and I could tell Josh was, too. It didn't help that Trevor had stripped off his shirt and was sitting between us with his legs spread and stretched out in front of him, that huge bulge tempting both of us. I couldn't wait to be alone with Josh, and I'm sure he felt the same way, but when that would be was beyond us.

About ten minutes later, we got our answer when Trevor announced that he had to go and do a few hours of work out in the fields before dinner. To be polite, Josh asked if he needed any help and, thankfully, Trevor said no. "You two boys just stay here and relax and enjoy the fresh country air. I'm sure your legs are tired from all that biking. Help yourself to as much beer as you want, I have lots." He then trotted off to do his farm work.

The minute he was out of sight Josh and I jumped up. I turned to head into the house, but Josh grabbed my arm. "Let's do it in the barn again. I want you to fuck me like an animal, on all fours down on the dirty, hay covered barn floor."

He didn't have to convince me. On the way I grabbed the lube I had brought, out of my backpack, which was still on the back of my bike.

When we got to the barn we got naked, and immediately got into a sixty-nine position and worked over each other's cocks for a bit. Then, still in position, with me on the top, Josh pulled himself up a bit and started licking at my ass. I followed his lead and dug my tongue into his ass. When I inserted a finger, he did the same.

We licked ass and fingered hole for about ten minutes straight, and then we couldn't hold off anymore. Josh got on his hands and knees, and I grabbed the lube and shoved the neck of the bottle to his hole and squirted it right into his ass, and then lubed my cock. It still took some time, but I managed to get in his ass pretty easily. It's not like he was a virgin anymore, and I had been keeping his hole stretched for a week now.

Once I was in, I didn't go slow. I just started bucking hard in and out of his ass, just the way I knew he liked it. Remembering his first time in that very barn, I decided to make him yell out stuff about getting fucked, and he did. "OH YEAH, FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! OH YEAH, I LOVE TAKING COCK UP MY FUCKING ASS! YEAH, I'M A COCKSUCKING FAGGOT! YEAH FUCK MY FAGGOT ASS!!!"

I had told him to say anything he wanted, but had asked him to call himself a faggot, and hearing him say that word while I fucked him got my balls stirring. "Oh yeah, I'm so close," I moaned.

"Fuck, me too!"

A few more thrusts and I was there. I yanked my cock out of his hole, and he flipped over on his back. I gave my rod a few hard strokes, pushed his hand off his dick, and shot all over his cock and balls. He stroked his cock furiously as soon as I finished shooting, and shot his load all over his stomach and chest a few seconds later. I got down between his legs and licked his cock and balls clean, my own cum tantalizing my taste buds. I then lay on top of him and let his load squish between our bodies as we kissed. We lay there for a bit, and then walked naked back to the main house.

We showered together, and, of course, as we lathered each other up we spent extra time on each other's cocks. When we stepped out of the shower we were pretty worked up again from all the dick stroking, and we ended up sucking on each other's cocks. By the time we shot our loads, got dried off, got dressed, and made our way back out to the main room, Trevor was just arriving home. Lucky for us that he hadn't come home a few minutes sooner.

**********

Trevor put together some dinner for the three of us, and after some food and small talk, he suggested we go outside where he would build a campfire, and we could drink some beers. There wasn't anything else to do on this farm - well not anything we could do with Trevor there - so we agreed.

We sat by the fire for a few hours, and then Trevor said he had to hit the hay. It was early, but farmers have to get up early, so they go to bed early. He told us we could stay up, but we were both kind of tired from the bike trip and the hot sex, so we said we would go to bed, too. I think the real reason we were both so agreeable to going to bed so early was that we were excited about sleeping in the same bed with Trevor. We headed inside, and we followed Trevor as he headed towards the bedroom.

He stopped and opened another door. "Here you go boys. I know it's not the most comfortable thing to sleep on, but it's better than the floor."

We looked in the room and there were two cots set up. He explained that after our last surprise visit, and us having to sleep in the barn, he had set up a couple of old camping cots that were stored in the barn so that we would have a place to sleep anytime we came for a visit. Damn! We hadn't even looked in that room, and we both looked at each other in disappointment, realizing we were not going to get to share a bed with Trevor.

We lay there quietly on those cots, neither of us able to fall asleep that early in the evening, when I suddenly heard a noise. I listened, and then Josh propped himself up on his elbow, listening as well. "What is that?" Josh whispered.

"I don't... oh my god!" I said covering my mouth.

"What? What is it?"

I didn't answer.

"Holy shit! Is that... is he…" Josh whispered.

I nodded. Trevor was beating his meat. The head of both our cots were up against the wall of Trevor's bedroom, and the head of Trevor's bed backed against that same wall. We both lay there on our sides, propped on an elbow, listening. You could clearly hear the sound of skin slapping against skin, heavy breathing and low moaning.

"My cock is rock hard!" I whispered. "Is yours?"

Josh lifted his blanket to show me his hard-on.

"I wanna stroke off while we listen to him beating his meat. How about you?" I asked.

Josh nodded, and before his head had stopped moving he had his blanket thrown off and his hand pumping his cock. I did the same.

Trevor's moaning was getting a bit louder now. He was still doing it quietly, but it was coming through loud and clear. He then began to talk to himself quietly as he beat off. "Mmm yeah... oh, feels so good... yeah, you like that little buddy? Oh yeah, you like it when I make love to you, don't you pal? Yeah, you're my best friend in the world and I treat you right don't I? Yeah, you make me feel good and I make you feel good, it's a perfect relationship."

It was really funny hearing the things he was saying, the way he was talking to his dick like it was a person or a lover, and both Josh and I tried not to giggle out loud. I guess when you live in the middle of nowhere with no pussy for miles, your dick does sort of become your lover.

The bed started to squeak a bit, and he started talking to his dick again. "Oh yeah that's it, fuck those five sisters, fuck them good and hard."

It was obvious he was thrusting in and out of his fist now.

"Mmm... oh yeah... c'mon baby, give daddy his reward for making sweet love to you. Yeah, I love you big boy, love you so much, so, c'mon, give it up for me, c'mon! Uhhh... yeah... that's it... do it... do it... give it to me... give it to meeeeeeeeeeee.... Yeahhhhhhhh!!!"

He was talking very quietly the entire time, but I guess he had no idea how thin the walls really were and had no idea we could hear every word and every sound of his beat off session.

Josh was breathing heavily now, and I watched him intently. Within seconds of Trevor shooting, Josh's hot spunk spewed from his cock. That was enough to send me over the edge, and I let my cum fly, too.
 
We laughed quietly at what we had heard and what we had done while hearing it, and then finally managed to fall asleep a short while later.
 
**********

The next morning, as I was in the kitchen, and Josh was in the shower, Trevor came out of his bedroom and said good morning. He was clad only in those tight blue jeans.

I said good morning back, and he asked how we slept. "Fine, thanks," I replied.

"Yeah, I know it was a bit early for you guys to go to bed, but that country air will put you out as soon as your head hits the pillow every time."

I smiled and just nodded.

There was a brief silence, and then Trevor said, "I don't know how you guys can wear those things," He was referring to my bike shorts. "They are so tight and look so damned uncomfortable. Your family jewels must be squished like sardines in a can."

I laughed at his remark and said, "Well I could say the same about those tight jeans you wear."

He looked down at his jeans. "Yeah well, I got them worn in, in all the right places, so they fit around things nicely without being uncomfortable," he replied grinning.

"Well these stretch to fit around things, too, so they are not too uncomfortable either, and they breathe so you don't get too hot. You must get hot and sweaty, wearing those out in the sun all day."

He walked over to the fridge and poured himself a glass of orange juice, and then came over beside me. "Well, I'll tell you a secret. Being that there is no one around for miles, sometimes, when I am out working in the fields, and it's really hot, I take them off."

I looked at him. "You mean you work in your underwear?"

He laughed. "No, I don't wear underwear. I work in the buff. It's great. Keep cool, get a workout, and get an all-over tan all at the same time."

I was now getting images in my head, and it was turning me on. "Cool," was all I could manage to say.

"Yeah, to be honest with you, I am not much for wearing clothes whenever I can help it. Normally, when it's just me here, I never have anything on around the house. Only put on the clothes when I have company."

Well this was a perfect opportunity for me and, using a line Josh had used on me, I said, "Well, don't change your habits on our account. We're all just guys here, and we all have the same equipment. If you feel more comfortable being naked around your house, then you should do what you normally do. It's your house after all."

Trevor took a sip of his orange juice and then said, "Nah, I don't think Josh would be cool with that."

I really wanted to see him naked, now more than ever. "Sure he would. I mean the last time we were here, Josh stripped down and rinsed off in the rain, under the downspout, and told me to do the same, saying exactly what I said to you about us all just being guys."

Trevor stood there thinking about all that I had said, and then blurted, "Ah what the hell. If you two don't mind, I would love to get out of these jeans and swing free." And with that he undid the button on his jeans, undid the zipper and pulled them down to his ankles. He freed them from his feet and tossed them over the back of the kitchen chair.

I tried not to, but I couldn't help myself, and was stealing long glances at his cock. I could now see what was making that huge bulge. Even soft his cock was huge, and really thick. It took all I had in me to look away and not drop to my knees in front of him and suck that cock into my mouth.

Minutes later, Josh came strolling into the room. "What the... you're fuckin' naked, man!" he blurted in surprise.

"Yeah, I prefer to be naked at home, and was telling Sean that. He said you wouldn't mind, but I guess he was wrong," Trevor said as he began to reach for his jeans.

"No, no, I don't mind," Josh said, and then realizing his almost excited tone, he changed it and continued, "I mean, shit man, I don't care. We're all just guys here. I was just surprised to walk out here and find you standing stark naked in your kitchen, is all."

Trevor apologized for the lack of warning.

"See, I told you he would be cool with it," I said to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm totally cool with it. In fact, would you mind if I stripped down, too? It's kinda humid in here."

I looked at Josh not believing he actually said that.

"Not at all, man. Make yourself comfortable."

Josh quickly stripped off his t-shirt, and then shucked his shorts and peeled off his white support jock. I couldn't believe he wasn't hard. How could he not be with this muscular, tanned, monster-dicked, naked god standing in front of him? I certainly was - rock hard in fact.

"Hey Sean, get naked with us, keep cool, man," Josh said.

"Um, no, it's ok. I'm fine." There was no way in hell I was going to strip naked with the boner I had going on inside my shorts.

"What's the matter, you some kind of fag or something? Afraid to get naked in front of other guys? Afraid you'll pop a woody?" Trevor asked laughing.

"No, I ain't no fag!" I replied.

"I know you're not. I was only joking with you. You know how I know you aren't a fag?"

I shook my head.

He walked over and put his arm around Josh. "Because I know my best bud Josh here ain't no fag, and would never hang around with fags, isn't that right, Josh?"

Josh cleared his throat and said, "That's right Trevor! Ain't no fucking faggots here, just three dudes who love banging pussy!"

I tried not to laugh at that remark for several reasons - one being the fact that hours earlier I had my cock up Josh's ass and he was calling himself a faggot, and begging me to fuck his faggot ass.

But Josh wasn't done trying to convince Trevor of our straightness. "Yeah, just a bunch of pussy lovers, who are secure enough in their heterosexuality that they can hang out naked together and not worry about one of their buds trying to grab their junk."

Then they both turned and stared at me.

"Ok, ok, fine. I'll get naked, too. Just let me go and take a piss first."

I made my way to the bathroom and tried to think of things that would make my hard-on go down. It wasn't working.
 
There was a knock at the door.
 
"What's the matter, did you fall in?" Josh asked jokingly through the door.

"Ha-ha," I replied.

"Can I come in?" he whispered.

"No! What would Trevor think if we were in the bathroom together?"

"He went out to the barn for a few minutes to check on something," Josh replied, and then he came in and quickly closed the door. "Oh my fucking god, I can't believe you got him naked! I fuckin' love you, man! Did you see the size of that fucking cock?"

I nodded.

"So come on, man, get naked! What's the problem?" Before I could answer he said, "Oh! You have a hard-on from seeing his dick, don't you?"

I nodded again.

"Well shit, man, make it go down."

"I'm trying, but even if it goes down, how am I gonna keep it down once I go back out there and see Trevor's naked body again?"

"Well... I know... anytime you feel your cock stirring, just start thinking about shoving your face into a really smelly, really hairy pussy that's on the rag."

"Ew, gross," I said and made a face as that image entered my brain, and Josh laughed. But, it was working. My cock began to soften immediately. "Um, yeah, I guess that will work. It just did," I said.

"Ok, good. Now take your clothes off and come out to the main room with me so you will be naked when Trevor comes back."

Before I even had my shirt over my head, Josh grabbed at the waist of my shorts and yanked them down. He fondled my now soft dick for a few seconds. "Don't do that, man. You are going to make me hard again."

He apologized and we went back out to the main living area. We sat at the table, and I was nervous as hell about Trevor coming back in, nervous that I was going to get hard.

As soon as Trevor walked in the door, my cock started to stir. All I could see was that huge soft cock swinging between his legs, so it was no surprise. Big smelly hairy pussy on the rag, big smelly hairy pussy on the rag, I thought over and over, and my cock immediately settled.

"Hey, man, I see you finally got naked," Trevor said as he walked over to the table where we were sitting and put his hand on my shoulder.

I repeated the pussy on the rag thoughts again to calm my cock, which was stirring again from his touch.

"Hey, can you guys help me out for a bit in the barn?"

We both nodded, and he motioned for us to follow. We got up and headed outside.

**********

We ended up working for half the day, and then came back to the house and threw back some beers on the front porch. The small talk soon turned to sex, and Trevor, of course, was talking about women and pussy. Josh got in on it, too.

A few minutes later Josh went inside to grab more beer, and as he came back out and was handing them to us, Trevor made a comment about his dick, with a chuckle. "Shit, man, it's not that cold out here, it's not cold at all."

Josh's soft cock wasn't much of a show-er, but I knew it grew to a full seven inches when hard.

"I'm a grower not a show-er, man," Josh replied calmly, and then sat down again.

"Sure you are," Trevor said, chuckling again.

"I'm about as big as you are," Josh replied.

"How do you know how big I am when I have a stiffy?" Trevor asked.

"I meant I am as big hard as you are soft, and we all know that a show-er isn't a grower, and I doubt it gets any bigger than that."

I knew exactly what he was doing, and it worked. "Fuck you, man. I'll have you know it gets a lot bigger!"

Josh laughed. "Yeah right, you wish, man!"

Trevor was getting really riled up now. "I'll have you know that I got seven inches soft, and when I get a boner it grows to nine-and-a-half fuckin' inches. You fuckin' wish, man!"

Josh almost choked on his beer when Trevor said how big he was hard, and I started thinking about bleeding pussy to keep my cock under control.

"Shit, man, you must get tons of pussy and drive the women crazy with a tool like that!" Josh said.

"Yeah, they all love it, but unfortunately I don't get that much pussy."

Josh furrowed his brow. "Why not?"
 
"Look around, man. I live in the middle of fuckin' nowhere. I'm up at dawn and work until dusk, and then hit the hay early. How am I supposed to get pussy?"

Josh told him he could come to town sometime, stay with him, and he would hook him up with some pussy.

"That would be great, Josh, but I just can't really get away from the farm at all. Nope, I'm basically stuck screwing the five sisters all the time."

Josh chuckled, "That's ok, man. All guys do that."

Now Trevor chuckled. "Yeah, but I do it all the time, like every day, sometimes two or three times a day. Ha-ha, I even did it last night after we all went to bed. I wasn't going to while you guys were here, especially when your heads were right on the other side of the wall, but I couldn't help myself. I figured you guys were asleep anyway, and if you weren't, it's not like you would know. I was very quiet."

Josh swallowed his swig of beer. "Did you? Didn't hear a thing, man," Josh said, lying.

"Well, that's good. Listen, I know you guys have been here all weekend, and maybe you need some relief, too, so feel free to take care of things in the bathroom, if you want. Just don't get any of your goo on the toilet seat. I don't want to end up sitting on your spunk," he finished with a chuckle.

Josh laughed. "Thanks, man, I might just do that. I'm feeling a bit horny, actually."

Trevor slapped me on the shoulder. "How about you? You gonna milk the cow while you're on the farm?"

Since I had been pretty quiet during the whole conversation about women and pussy, I wanted to make sure I wasn't being perceived as gay, so I said, "Nah, I don't need to do that. I have a girlfriend and had some pussy before we left yesterday morning. And, I'm gonna get some when I get home."

Trevor slapped my shoulder a few more times and said, "Good for you, man. At least one of us is getting some pussy."

Josh was looking at me and trying not to laugh at me.

"Hey, would you mind if I take a shower?" I asked. "I'm pretty grubby after working in the barn today."

Trevor told me to go right ahead. I swigged down the last of my beer and headed inside.

**********

I really did want to take a shower, but I also wanted to jerk off, and not just because Trevor had made the suggestion. I was so horny from hanging around with naked Trevor all day, and my cock was aching. I had to finally let it grow like it had wanted to do all day, and give it some well-deserved release. After I stepped in the shower and began lathering up, my cock got hard immediately. I began stroking it slowly and lovingly, taking the time to enjoy it.

I had my eyes closed and was really getting into it, when suddenly there was a couple of taps on the door, and then the sound of Trevor's voice. "Sorry, man, I really need to take a piss. Too much beer, you know."

I told him it wasn't a problem and, even though the toilet was right next to the tub, I began to stroke again. It wasn't like he could see through the shower curtain, and the water would drown out any evidence of what I was doing. The fact that Trevor was right outside the curtain while I was beating my meat, and even hearing him pissing, was taking me to the edge.

The piss sound stopped, and Trevor began to speak. "Hey can you fl..." he began and my eyes shot open when I heard him say, "...oh shit, man, sorry."

He had pulled the corner of the shower curtain open and was looking in at me. Even worse, I was at the edge by now, and as soon as I opened my eyes my cum shot out of my cock.

"Oh gross, man," he said as he drew the curtain closed again. "I really didn't need to see that!" he said in a disgusted tone.

"Well why the fuck did you open the shower curtain then?" I asked.

"I was just going to ask you to flush the toilet when you were done, because I didn't want to flush it while you were in the shower. How the hell was I supposed to know you were whacking it? You said you didn't need to because you were going to get some pussy from your girlfriend tonight," he replied.

"Yeah, I am, and thinking about it got me horned up. You did say we could do it in here if we needed relief. I didn't mean to offend you or anything." I said apologetically.

"No problem, man. You didn't offend me. I just wasn't expecting or wanting to see another dude dropping his load," he said with a laugh.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's cool. Feel good, man?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, felt awesome!" I replied.

"Right on, man! We'll be on the porch drinking beer still when you are done."
I said ok, and then I heard the door open and close.

I quickly finished my shower and got dried off. Even though I wanted him, I still felt a bit embarrassed about him seeing me jerking off in the shower, but at the same time, being caught kind of turned me on, too.

When I made my way out to the porch again, Trevor just gave me a knowing grin but didn't mention it or make any jokes. Josh didn't seem to be the least bit aware of what had happened, either.

We hung out for a few more hours, and then it was time for Josh and me to head out so we would get home before it got dark. We went inside, got dressed, and then said our goodbyes. I took one last lustful look at Trevor's big cock as he stood on the porch seeing us off.

**********

Normally, when we got back from a bike trip we each went to our own apartments, but after spending a day naked with Trevor, only having had that one chance on Saturday to fuck, and the quick blowjobs after our shower, both Josh and I were more than ready to jump each other. We rode into town and went right to my place. We were naked and on the bed minutes after walking through the door. We did all the usual things first, and when it was time for fucking, I told Josh that tonight he was finally going to fuck me.

He protested, and said he really needed to get fucked, but I wasn't going to give in. "You owe me. You made me talk about pussy all day, and made me think of smelly pussies on the rag, too, so you are going to make it up to me and fuck my ass. I've fucked you lots of times already, and you haven't fucked me even once yet. I want your cock in my ass, and I want it now!"

He surrendered gracefully and told me to get into position. He greased my hole and fingered me for a few minutes, and then greased up his cock. I sighed as I felt the head touch my asshole.

"You want this, man?"

Oh fuck, did I ever. I had wanted him to fuck me ever since I first met him at work, and he had made me wait all that time, plus another week. "Yes! I want it! Fuck me!"

Taking a cue from me when I fucked him he said, "Tell me what you want, and say it loud. C'mon, if you want my cock, let me hear you!"

I did as he wanted, being loud, but not yelling, because, unlike on the farm, I had neighbors very close by. "I WANT IT! I WANT IT REALLY BAD! SHOVE THAT BIG HARD COCK RIGHT UP MY ASS AND FUCK ME LIKE THE FAGGOT THAT I AM! C'MON FUCK ME! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! GIVE IT TO ME NOW! DON"T TEASE ME! PLEASE FUCK ME, PLEASE!"

Josh pushed the head of his cock in my ass and kept going, slowly, and then stopped at a certain point. "Don't stop, keep going!" I pleaded.

"I don't want to hurt you, Sean," he said.

"You won't. I ain't no virgin, believe me, and you used a lot of lube. I can take it all, and then take it hard. Shove it all the way in at once, and then fuck me!"

He took me at my word and rammed his cock in to the hilt. Ok, yes, it did hurt, a lot, but I could take it.

He began to thrust in and out at a medium pace. "Faster! Fuck me faster!" He sped up a bit. "Faster! Harder! Give it to me as hard and as deep as you can. Fuck me like all the pussy you used to fuck. I can take it! C'mon, make me your bitch!" He sped up now and began fucking me harder than I think I have ever been fucked before. "Yeah, that's it! Oh yeah, rape my ass!"

He was actually grunting a bit now as he slammed my ass. "Yeah, raping you up the ass, bitch!" he said as he slapped my ass hard. I loved that he was getting into it now.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned as he slapped my ass again.

"Take that fucking cock up your hole, bitch. Yeah take it! Fucking you so hard! Yeah take it whether you want it or not, bitch." His hand came down across my ass again, and as he rode me he kept slapping it and talking dirty.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he soon moaned.

"Not yet! You've never fucked a guy in the ass before, so let me cum first so you can feel my ass squeeze your cock." He slowed down his pace a bit, and I began beating my cock as fast as I could. "Oh yeah, here it comes!" I groaned, and he began slamming me hard again. I put my free hand under my cock and let out a loud moan as I shot my load into my palm.

"Oh god! Oh fuck, that feels insane, man, your ass spasming on my cock! Gonna cum, too!" He gave a few more thrusts, pulled out, and sprayed his wad all over my ass and back. He rubbed it all over my skin, and then I flipped over and lay on my back.

He crawled up the bed and lowered his face to the palm of my hand and lapped up my load like a dog drinking from a water dish. He licked my hand clean, and then held his palm to my face, which was covered in his cum from when he had rubbed it all over my back and ass, and I licked the stickiness of his load off his palm.

We lay there panting and sweaty. Josh gave an amazing fuck. I guess all the pussy he fucked in the past, before he knew or accepted that he was gay, had really allowed him to hone his skills.

We've been to Trevor's farm two more times since then, and we were all naked the entire time, and Trevor beat off in his room when we all went to bed on both occasions. Of course, Josh and I listened in and beat off to him beating off. And neither of us was giggling anymore at his pillow talk with his dick. We were now totally into hearing it.

Unfortunately, stroking our cocks while listening to Trevor beat off is the most that has ever happened between the three of us. But, Josh and I think that he is probably at the very least curious and, since he admittedly said he never gets any pussy, we figure he is desperate for some sex, and will be easily convinced to explore his possible curiosity - or at least be easily convinced to experiment. We both have some ideas in mind, and are pretty sure we can eventually seduce Trevor and get him into bed.
 

TO BE CONTINUED…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.
 
 


Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment