"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Thursday, March 14, 2013

All Male Fiction: Better Than Green Beer

  By: Tommyhawk1 & Ryan Michaels



I got home from classes that Friday before St. Patrick's Day and walked into a darkened apartment with the television set going. Shit, not again! This meant one of two things. Either Matt was drinking again...or he was thinking about it really hard. By the time you've lived with a guy for two years, like I'd been roommates with Matt, and known him for much longer before that, you pretty much have your friend figured out and know how to work things to your best advantage. The first thing on my plate was to find out which of those two options it was - was Matt drinking again...or just feeling really tempted right now?

I felt a little better when I heard him talking with his AA sponsor on the phone. That meant he was fighting it still. I knew he didn't like me listening in on his talks with the sponsor, so I grabbed some crackers and cheese from the refrigerator and skittered back through to my own room without saying anything.

In my room, I ate my snack, watching "Gilligan's Island" on my little black-and-white set (bought for me by Matt one time he was drunk and in one of those states that an alcoholic can get into when they try to make amends for being a lousy friend/comrade/buddy by buying you stuff), and when the show was over, I sneaked a peek into the living room. Matt was off the phone, watching television in the twilight which was the darkness broken only by the light from the TV set (he had drawn all the blinds shut.)

"Hey, Matt," I said. Matt was sprawled out on the couch wearing only a pair of jeans, which were unbuttoned. He worked nights and slept days, and likely had just woken up only recently, given the hour of the day that it was then. And ever since his girlfriend left him two months ago, he was getting sloppier and sloppier about housekeeping.

Me, I was pretty much taking care of myself so I could finish out my college year here in this apartment, and then I was to move back in with Mom, and then start next year back in the dorms, maybe...unless Mom was still willing to help out with the rent as she does now, and Matt got his act together before then. And, he was trying, going to AA meetings and working nights as a busboy at Denny's restaurant. And working out a lot, something he did to keep himself occupied and his mind off his addiction.

Now he was big and buffed and handsome as hell, his stomach was a washboard of rock-hard abs. I'd been working out some, too, the last couple of years, but hadn't done much more than get a little definition.

Matt was watching the television set intently. On the screen was a commercial, people in a tavern drinking beer and having fun. With it being the Friday before St. Patrick's Day (which was next Monday), you got a lot of those drinking commercials with people drinking on a drinking holiday...and being watched by a recovering alcoholic still fighting the craving to drink!

"You should turn off the television, Matt," I recommended.

Matt looked at me and grinned weakly. "I tried. It doesn't help."

"It's just a holiday, Matt," I said, "And not such a big one after all. More like just an excuse to go out and drink."

"I know," Matt said. "That's enough, Chris. That's more than enough; an excuse to go out and drink is all I need."

Well, I hadn't been to all those Al-Anon family-support meetings for nothing. Be supportive but not enabling. Besides, I was curious about one thing. "Matt?" I said, sitting beside him on the couch. "What's it like, being drunk? For you, I mean. What exactly do you get from it?"

That had the unexpected benefit of him shutting off the sound on the television to talk to me. "It's the best feeling in the world," Matt said, dreamily. "When I'm drinking, I feel all my problems slide away and tuck themselves down into this little tiny place in the back of my brain and it doesn't bother me at all. All I feel is good, floating there in the big, empty, peaceful place in my mind."

"Until you stop drinking, and then what happens?"

"I usually drink too much and pass out," Matt said. "And that gets me through the night and I wake up and I'm sick and hurting and all my problems are right back up in front of my brain. So I reach for the bottle again."

"You're staying sober now, though," I pointed out, hopefully, "Aren't you?"

Matt smiled. "I sure am. This is my twenty-second day of being sober." Matt looked back at the television set. A television show set in a bar, "Cheers" was just coming on. Late afternoon was when they reran most of those old shows. "But it's hard, especially with St. Patrick's Day coming up. I liked the crowds on St. Patrick's Day and the green beer they serve at the Dover Cliffs Pub. You can pay twenty dollars and they'll fill up your mug with green beer as long as you wanted it, from seven o'clock to midnight."

"But you're not going, are you?" I asked.

"I hope not," Matt said. "I'm going to try hard not to go," he sighed. "But that feeling...that's awful hard to resist. And this year, they're starting the celebrations two days early. So instead of one day, it's going to be a three-day celebration," he sighed again, a sound of complete and total longing.

"Couldn't you find something else to do this weekend?" I pressed him. "I've got the next week out of college, spring break, you know. The next nine days I'm all yours." I'd planned to spend time with my friends, and still would if I could...but for now, Matt needed me. And so I continued, "I can support you, help you not give in to the urge, and if you do give in and go out and drink, Matt, I'm going to know all about it. If that helps you, I mean."

"It's just...." His voice faltered, and his eyes were drawn to the television. Damn, another commercial came on, happy people in a bar hoisting beer. Green beer! Just what Matt didn't need right then! "It's just that drinking beer makes me feel so good. Nothing else feels that good," he finished, never taking his eyes off the TV commercial.

At the richly horny age of nineteen, I had an answer to that. "What about sex?"

"Kelly's gone," Matt pointed out. "I don't know any other girls who will put out casually, and as desperate as I've been for some sex, I just can't bring myself to use my only other option right now, paying for a hooker, you know, mainly because, on my salary, I can't afford to."

"You could, uh..." I couldn't bring myself to say it, I made a jerking-off movement.

"Believe me, Chris; I've done that, like ever since Kelly left, pretty much every day, at least twice a day actually, regular as sunrise and sunset.

"Really?" I couldn't help but look at his cock, and to my delight, it was swelling up, opening the zipper a bit and giving me a glimpse of a bronze-colored shaft on a bed of dark-brown pubic hair.

Matt followed my gaze down, and when he realized his semi-exposure, he reached down and adjusted his zipper to close the gap. "Yeah, I've been working it out, but hell, after you've had yourself a regular girl for a while, you get pretty damned tired of pumping your dick yourself. It just doesn't work as well as it used to when I was fifteen or so and hadn't had sex before."

His eyes wandered back to the television set. Yet another damned St. Patrick's themed drinking commercial. Matt watched those mugs of beer they were lifting to their lips and his tongue came out and he licked his own lips like he was licking off the froth those mugs of beer left behind.

I'm not totally sure why I did what I did next. I mean, I knew my sexual desires were aimed toward men, but hadn't wanted to dump my being gay on Matt, what with him fighting alcoholism and his romantic problems this last year, and stuff. I had always had a bit of curiosity about Matt's cock ever since I'd hit puberty but, mostly, I wanted to draw Matt's attention away from that green beer on the screen!

And so, without really thinking it through first, I just reached over and slid my hand right inside his unbuttoned jeans and caught hold of his cock, and between its size and position and still semi-erect state, it forced his zipper to open and it popped right out for me.

Matt's reaction was a sort of gasp. "Wha... Wha... Wha...?" But his eyes quickly went back to the TV at the sound of clanging beer mugs, his eyes and desires focused on the sight of that green beer in those mugs, more than anything else that was going on. His cock surged up and swelled to full tumescence, a steel-hard column of hot male flesh in my hand. The head gleamed in the light from the screen.

And, when the beer commercial ended, Matt was refocused, and his hands came down on my arm, to pull my hand away. I gave his cock a few quick pumps before he could pull my fingers away.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Making you feel good, Matt. Making you feel good like you do when you drink."

"God, Chris, you can't do that! It's gay!"

"That's ok," I said, "So am I."

"Wha… what? You are?" 

I nodded and grinned. 

"But I'm not, I'm straight, man, you know I am."

"Yes, I know you are, and this doesn't make you gay, lots of straight guys jerk off together and give each other handjobs."

"They do? No, I don't believe you! You just want to do it because you are a fag! Stop it, Chris, or I'll fuckin' kick the shit out of you," Matt threatened, as he grabbed my arm, and tried to pry it off.

That's when the "Cheers" show came back on. And it had a scene of people hoisting their beers in a toast and then drinking it down. "Look, Matt, look at the TV," I said, pointing at it, and his head turned, and Matt was hypnotized by the sight.

And I grabbed his cock again and pumped on it. "Don't look at that anymore, Matt, don't look at it," I said to him. "I can make you feel good without the beer, Matt. I can make you feel good, better than your own hand like Kelly used to."

The show had Norm talking to someone, and in front of each was a half-empty mug of beer. Matt's eyes were focused on the beer in the mug in front of Norm.

And I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth while he was enraptured by the sight. As long as his eyes could feast upon beer, I could do whatever I wanted. In fact, the sight of beer was giving my roommate a pounding erection, like the thought of drinking beer was turning Matt on so much, he couldn't differentiate between that desire - the desire to drink - and the desire coming from his crotch.

I caught sight of the remote control, over on the arm of the couch on Matt's other side, and reached up and killed the television set. Now the only light was what came from the glow of the clock on the cable box, and that which filtered through the closed vertical blinds on the living room window. Which wasn't much; it was a cloudy, overcast day.

And Matt didn't move, even when I resumed sucking on his cock after killing the image. His prick was as hard as ever. I kept sucking and then I heard the first sound from Matt since I'd started sucking him…a long, low moan, "Mmmmmm!" and then another, "Uuuuuuuuhh!"

My hand cupped Matt's balls and fondled the twin globes in their sweaty, hairy sac. I had Matt's attention, his total attention. I wasn't losing that for anything. He'd been sober for twenty-two days. I wanted to make it twenty-three days. One day at a time. Today, my roommate needed me to suck his cock! I'd sucked cock before of course, but I'd never had a monster cock like my roommate's by a long shot! I was doing my best but the cock was so thick, I began choking.

I finally let go, coughing. "Sorry, Matt," I managed to get out, my apology not for my coughing, but for sucking his cock, as I began to immediately think, when I pulled off, of what I was doing and what that could mean for our friendship.

Matt was grunting himself. "More, suck it some more," he urged.

"Huh?"

"More, Kelly, more," he said. "This is better than beer, even better than green beer. Oh yeah, a hot blowjob like this will get me through the urge and keep me sober."

If pretending I was Kelly sucking his cock, allowed Matt to let it happen, then I wasn't gonna complain! And, if he got mad after, I could point out that it was he who asked me to continue. So, I swallowed hard, got my gullet under control, and went back to nursing Matt's prick. Matt's hands were roaming over my head, stroking and urging me to keep him going. His cock was hot, so damned hot. And Matt was grunting harder than before, an "uh-uh-uh-uh-uh!" sort of sound.

Then a strangled "n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nh-guh-huh!" and that was all the warning I got before I found my mouth being blasted with Matt's hot jizz. Matt's hands held me down tight and forced me to keep sucking even though I was gagging on the hot spunk that flooded my mouth to the brim. And then it was done and Matt was gasping for breath, his death grip on my head eased and I was able, not to turn loose of his cock, but able to lift up enough to swallow the rest of Matt's load. I gulped it down and by that time, his cock had deflated enough to let me turn loose of it.

Matt was breathing hard and then opened his eyes and turned his head to look over at me. "I didn't know you were a queer, Chris."

"Well, I am."

"How come you never told me in all the time we've known each other?"

 "There never seemed to be a good time, but you know now."

"Yeah," he sighed and then sat bolt upright, shoving his cock back in his jeans and zipping and buttoning them. "Look, I don't know why I let you do what you just did to me, but I am not a fag, and if you ever tell anyone, I'll kill you, got it?" Matt said threateningly.

"I would never tell anyone your business, Matt, and I know you are not gay. What happened doesn't suddenly make you not straight anymore, you can't change what you are, no more than I can. You were just in a certain place and needed that to happen, you needed the blowjob, that's all."

"Yeah, I guess so," Matt replied, sounding slightly calmer. "And, don't you fucking read anything into this, but that blowjob felt amazing, it was better than Kelly ever gave me, and she knew how to suck dick, believe me. Ah, maybe it just felt extra good because it had been so long and I needed it."

"Well, all that matters is that it felt good, and gave you what you needed, which, wasn't beer," I said. "And, you got me, Matt, all the way through St. Patrick's Day, if you need that again, especially if doing that will keep you from drinking instead."

Although I was hoping, I kind of figured what happened would be a once-in-a-lifetime thing between us, but Matt took me by surprise when he stretched his arm over the back of the couch, rested his hand on my shoulder, and said "I'm not making any promises, but I might just take you up on your offer of, um, support if I think I might take a drink."

God, those words were music to my ears, and his arm around me felt so good too. Matt had rarely shown me affection in all the years we'd known one another. When he'd done it in the past, it had been awkward sorts of things, you know, like a brief, stiff hug that barely touched our bodies together. Nothing ever like this, and it made me feel, well, for lack of a better word...intoxicated.

This must be what being drunk felt like for Matt! A feeling I wanted and didn't want to ever let go of, ever!

My own cock was rock solid, stabbing me against my stomach, and Matt noticed it moments later after he had flicked the TV back on. A soft chuckle slipped from his lips. "Looks like you have something that needs taking care of too."

My eyes lit up as I looked at him. "Really?" I asked, excitedly.

"Yeah, don't tell me you don't even know that you popped a boner," he laughed. "Why don't you take care of it?"

"Oh, yeah, sure, I guess I will," I said, the hope fading from my eyes, realizing he didn't mean what I thought he meant.

I began to fumble with my pants. "Not here, man. Go do it in your room or something, somewhere private," Matt said.

"Oh," I said in a disappointed tone. "I think I'll go take a shower," I said a few moments later. "You gonna be alright by yourself for a bit?"

"Don't worry about me. You know there's no beer in the house, and I have to leave for work soon anyway, so no chance of me heading out to a bar or anything." I nodded my agreement and understanding and got up to head to the bathroom to take my shower…and get off!

My cock was still bone hard by the time I had gotten undressed and stepped into the shower. I let the hot water stream over my head and body for a few minutes and then began to stroke my rigid meat.

My eyes were closed and I was just starting to really get into it when Matt called out from within the bathroom. "Hey buddy, just need to wash up and brush my teeth before work, okay?"

Even though we had known each other for years, and were roommates now, Matt and I had never gone into the bathroom when the other was using it, even just showering, but I didn't really care that he had. "No worries," I called out from behind the curtain.

With the shower curtain being solid in color, and the only light being on the other side of it, I knew Matt couldn't see the outline of my body through the curtain. And, with the water running, I knew he wouldn't be able to hear me stroking my cock, which was good, because there was no way, with the state I was in at that moment, that I could hold off on finishing until he left the room. It wasn't that I cared if he knew or heard, I just didn't want him to possibly feel awkward, or perhaps think I was doing it on purpose, trying to come on to him to get some more action from him, you know.

So, as Matt got ready for work at the sink, my hand caught my erection again. I began to give it long, loving strokes and after a few minutes of this, I unintentionally let out a quiet moan. My hand froze in place on my cock and my eyes shot open, my ears straining to hear if Matt was still in the room, or if he had heard. He was and he did, as I heard quiet laughter.

"Feel good, man?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Uh, yeah, sorry I thought you had left," I said, trying to cover up for my unintentional moan.

"Don't worry about it, man. I saw that boner and pretty much figured you'd be taking care of things in there. Sucks that I get a blowjob and you just have to settle for beating your meat," he laughed. "Yeah, I feel bad that I can't return the favor, if I was, like you, you know I would though, you know that right?"

"Yeah," I almost panted. Listening to the words he was speaking got me stroking pretty fast and hard.

He laughed, "Yeah I bet you'd love a hot blowjob from me right about now, huh?" More laughter. "Yeah, now that I know you are gay, I bet you've jerked off lots of times thinking about me, sucking my dick, me sucking yours, you'd like that wouldn't you, me, your straight friend and roommate, sucking your…"     

I moaned and hunched upwards before he could finish his sentence. "Oh, Matt, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, UH-HUH-UH-HUH-HNNNNNH," I moaned and my wads shot out, hitting the shower wall and the bottom of the tub.

Finished, I panted heavily and heard Matt laughing again. "Yeah, I knew that would do it for you. I felt bad that, because I'm not like you, you know, a fag, I couldn't help you out in the same way you helped me, and that all you got to do was jerk yourself off, so I figured talking about what you'd like me to do to you would be a good way to reciprocate without me having to actually return the favor in a literal way."

"Uh, well, thanks, it did help," I said breathlessly.

"Cool, man, and remember, not a word to anyone about what happened in the living room earlier."

"My lips are sealed," I replied.

"Good, better be! Anyway, I'm off to work now."

"Hey, Matt," I called out.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"Are we cool, you know after what happened?"

"Yeah, man, just one of those things, you know, and we'll never talk about it again, and we'll be fine. See you tomorrow when I get up, I guess."

I was vaguely aware of answering Matt with an 'uh-huh' and then him leaving, but at that moment, my entire body was still consumed with the aftermath of one of the most intense and best orgasms I'd ever had. A few minutes later, I came back down to earth and continued on with my shower.

I ended up jerking off a couple of more times before the night was through, once on the couch, right where I had blown Matt, and once in my bed just before going to sleep. Both times I was reliving sucking Matt's cock and remembering how his cum felt as it shot into my mouth and how it tasted.

The next day, Saturday, was pretty uneventful, as Matt slept, and I went about my day running errands and doing chores around the apartment. That night, however, things got a whole lot more interesting, more interesting than I could have ever imagined.

Matt got up around 4 o'clock and promptly headed off to the gym. He returned around 6 o'clock and plopped down on the couch beside me, where I was watching TV. Matt only worked Monday nights through Friday nights and had Saturdays and Sundays off, which meant, with all the Saint Patty's Day celebrations going on, getting him through the weekend nights was going to be my main concern.

Soon enough, a beer commercial came on, another one of those Saint Patrick's Day advertisements, featuring green beer, and Matt groaned and shuffled in his seat.

"Hey, Matt, I told you I'd be here for you, to get you through this weekend, so why don't we put on a DVD and watch a movie? That way, you won't see any of those commercials."

Matt agreed but only spoke his agreement after the commercial ended. So, I went over to our DVD collection to read out some titles. After being unable to choose one, we decided to tune into the on-demand movie channel and pick something from there. We managed to find one that we both hadn't seen, and both wanted to see and settled back to watch it.

About half an hour into the movie, Matt suddenly took the remote and stopped the movie. I asked him why he stopped it but, rather than answering me, he began to flip through the channels and stopped when he came across some TV show that was showing a college party scene, complete with beer of course.

"What are you doing, Matt?" I asked. "Give me the remote!"

"I can't do it," he groaned.

"Yes you can, just pass it to me," I said, extending my hand.

"No, I mean I can't make it through the weekend. I have to have beer, and I need some now!"

"No, you don't Matt! We can get through this, together. I'll help you kill the urge."

"How, by sucking my dick," Matt laughed in a sarcastic tone.

But, I wasn't one to miss a potential opportunity, no matter how sarcastic the answer was. "If you are open to that again, then sure, it helped last time," I replied.

"Yeah, it stopped the urge, but it ended up creating another problem."

"What other problem?" I asked. worried. "I thought that you were fine with me being gay and that what happened wasn't going to affect our friendship?"

"No, not that, I don't care that you are a fag, as long as you are clear that I'm not. It's just that after getting a blowjob after a few months of just my hand, now, I want more, I want to fuck. I need some pussy man!"

"Oh," I said.

Matt stood up. "I'm going out, see you later."

"Where are you going, to get a hooker or something?" I asked.

"No, I can't afford one, I told you that. I'm going down to the Dover Cliffs Pub, and have me some green beer!"

"No, Matt!" I said standing up and grabbing his arm.

"I got to, man, unless you can give me some money to buy a hooker, but even then I might end up at the pub, first."

"I don't have that kind of money to lend, and I'm not going to let you leave here and go out and drink!"

"Oh, no? How are you going to stop me?" Matt asked, turning away from me, as he tried to free his arm from my grip at the same time.

"By getting you what you want; a pussy to fuck," I said.

"What?" Matt turned back to face me. "How are you going to do that? I thought you just said you didn't have the money to lend me to get a hooker?"

"I don't."

"So how are you going to get me some pussy to fuck? You know some girl who will give it up, even if she doesn't know the guy?" Before I could answer, Matt continued, "I mean I've heard that gay guys have lots of women friends, usually more women than guy friends, and straight women, not lesbians. So, who is she? Is she hot? And why didn't you set me up with her sooner? I could have used it long before now!"

"I don't know any women like that," I replied.

"What the fuck? You mean you were lying, just to distract me and to try and keep me from going to the pub?" Matt asked, irked.

"Not at all, I do know of a pussy you can fuck, if you'd be willing to fuck it."

"God damn right I'd be willing to fuck it! Who is it? And how soon can I fuck her?"

"Matt, have you ever heard the term top and bottom, in relation to sex?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's like when the girl is sitting on your cock, she's on top, and when you are fucking her from above, or behind, she's on the bottom. But what does that have to do with anything? I'm not picky about what position she prefers; I'll fuck her any way she wants!"

"Well, that's not really what I… I mean… well, let me ask you this… have you ever fucked a girl in the ass before?"

"No. I mean, I asked Kelly once, but she said no. Is that what this girl wants, to get fucked in the… Woah, wait a minute! Uh-uh! I am not fucking another dude in the ass! No fucking way! I told you I'm straight!"

"Just calm down; it's not really a big deal. And if you do it, it doesn't mean you are gay."

"The hell it doesn't! If I wanted to do that to you or any dude, how could I not be gay?"

"Simple, Matt. Are you physically or sexually attracted to other men?"

"No!"

"Not in the slightest?"

"No!"

"Then even if you want to do it, it doesn't change that; you will still be straight. All it means is that you needed to fuck, you're open-minded, and fucked what you had available in your time of desperation."

"I'm not that desperate!"

"Yes, you are. Right now you are ready to give up your twenty-three days of sobriety, and the one thing you say will prevent that is if you can fuck instead. I'd say you are in a pretty desperate situation. And desperate times call for desperate measures, wouldn't you agree?"

"But, fucking a dude?"

"You let a dude suck you off," I countered.

"Yeah, well, that sort of just happened. I mean, you just did it to me without asking or any warning, and with it being a while, it felt too good to stop. Besides, a mouth is a mouth. There's a big difference between sticking my dick in a mouth and in a guy's ass!"

"True, but, the way I see it is this: You need to fuck someone so you won't fall off the wagon. You have no resources for any pussy at this moment or any time in the near future that you can foresee. However, you do have a hole you can fuck right in front of you, right now, and you wanted to fuck your girlfriend in the ass, so the idea must appeal to you. So I don't see what you are afraid of."

"Yeah, but it was a girl's ass I wanted to fuck, just to see what it felt like compared to a pussy. It wasn't a gay thing, you know, like my wanting to do it to her in the ass being a secret desire to fuck a guy's ass."

"I know that, and so do you, but just like you say a mouth's a mouth, an ass is just an ass. And if you want to know what it feels like compared to a pussy, let me tell you, it feels a whole hell of a lot hotter and tighter. I guarantee if you do this, my ass will feel like the tightest pussy you've ever fucked, and better."

"Really?" Matt asked curiously.

"Oh yeah. And as an added bonus, by doing it, you will keep yourself sober."

"I don't know, man. It sounds like it would feel awesome, but I just don't think I could fuck another guy."

"Well, we could turn out the lights so you can't see me. That way you could pretend you are fucking a girl."

"Still, I don't think I could ever do…"

"Besides turning out the lights, we could also put on some porn. And as you fucked, you could watch the porn and pretend it is the girl in the video you are fucking," I said, interrupting him.

"Hmm, I don't… maybe… no, I just couldn't do it."

"You want to drink, right, to make yourself feel good?" 

Matt nodded. 

"But at the same time, deep down, you want to stay sober; you want to stay strong, not give in, and get to day twenty-four, day twenty-five, day twenty-six, and so on, right? Make yourself and your sponsor proud?" 

Matt nodded again. 

"And fucking will solve all those problems, right? Prevent you from drinking and keep you sober, and make you feel good, which is why you want to drink, right, to feel good?" 

Another nod. 

"Then isn't it worth at least giving it a try? I mean if you can't go through with it after you start, that's fine, but you gotta at least try for the sake of your sobriety, right?"

Yes, I guess I was trying my damndest to convince him partly for my own selfish reasons, but I was truly doing it for him too, to keep him from going down to that pub and getting wasted, losing the battle after twenty-three strong days of sobriety. And, my words appeared to do the trick.

"Okay, I'll try, but I'm not making any promises. I probably won't be able to get it up, let alone keep it up," Matt responded after a long thought process, even sounding excited by the prospect of having some sex again, but at the same time sounding uneasy about the whole situation.

"Great," I replied. "So, how do you want to do this? Lights out with porn on, or no porn and total darkness?" I asked.

"Porn. If I'm gonna be able to do this, I'm gonna need to see some hot bitches and pussies!"

"Ok, then find some porn you like so you can cast it to the TV."

"Done," Matt said just a moment later.

"That was fast."

Matt laughed. "I've got a ton of pussy porn I really like already bookmarked. What do you think I've been jerking off to for the last two months since Kelly's been gone?"

"Ok, then," I chuckled. "Oh, do you have any condoms and lube?"

"Yeah, I just bought a box right before Kelly and I broke up," Matt replied. "Trojan Magnums," he added with a laugh.

"I've seen your dick, hard; I don't doubt you have to buy the Magnums," I smiled.

"You think it will fit?" he asked.

"Well, you'd know better than I. Besides, I don't think they make them any bigger than Magnum size."

"No, I meant my dick. Do you think with it being so big, it will fit… in you?"

"Yeah, no worries there, as long as you've got lube, too."

"Yeah, I got that too," Matt said and headed off to his bedroom to retrieve the condoms and lube.

Matt came back a minute later, with a bottle of lube and a condom and sat on the couch, putting the condom and lube on the coffee table. I went and switched off the lights, and Matt started casting the porn video to the TV. Then I went over to Matt.

"So, how should we get this started? Both of us just get naked first?" I asked.

"No, I think I need to just sit here and watch the porn for a bit. You know, to get myself worked up."

"No problem," I said as I took a seat on the couch with him, at the opposite end. "You just let me know when you are ready."

"Ok," Matt replied with a nervous nod.

As we sat and watched the porn, I kept glancing over at Matt's crotch to see if he was hard, but with the darkness of the room, and the looseness of his pants, I couldn't really tell, so I asked. "You hard yet?"

"Sort of... semi," he replied, never taking his eyes off the TV.

I sat quietly for a few more seconds and then asked, "Do you want me to suck on it a bit, to get it hard?"

"No, if you did that I'd probably end up letting myself cum, and I really need to fuck. If I can't go through with it, maybe, but only maybe, I'll let you suck me off instead."

"Ok," I said. I sat silently for a few more minutes before I spoke again. "You know, it might help if you actually pulled it out and stroked it a bit," I suggested.

"I'm fine just like this, thanks."

I was beginning to worry that Matt fucking my ass was not going to happen, what with him not even being able, or wanting to take his cock out in front of me just to jerk it off a bit.

"Matt, listen, if you don't want to do this, don't want to even try, it's ok, you don't have to."

"No, no, I do. It's just that I'm pretty nervous, you know, the whole thing, the idea of it, is so weird. But I want to give it a try; I just need to get my nerve up first, ok?"

"No problem. Whenever you feel ready," I replied. "You just let me know."

After a few more minutes, I decided to try and make things happen, to at least try to get Matt to do what he claimed he wanted and needed to do. "Just keep looking at the TV, Matt," I said.

"Why?" he asked, turning to look at me.

"Because, I am going to take off my clothes and prepare myself for what's to come, and I don't want you to get uncomfortable by seeing me getting naked."

"What do you mean, prepare yourself?" Matt inquired.

"I mean, get my clothes off, and get my ass lubed up so it is ready when you are ready to fuck some 'pussy'," I replied, using finger quotes when I said the word pussy.

Matt didn't respond and just turned his head back to the TV and kept his eyes glued to it. I stood up and began to get undressed. Once I was naked, I picked up the bottle of lube, sat on the edge of the couch, and began to apply lube to my hole by pushing my lube-covered fingers in and out of my ass. Matt didn't look away from that TV even once!

After I was well lubed, minute after minute passed and Matt still just sat there, watching the porn, with his dick still inside his pants! I knew then that there was no way in hell Matt was going to get things started, and that I was going to have to make the first move. Plus, I was to the point now where I wanted it for me and was determined to get it.

"Matt," I said, "I'm going to get up and bend myself over the coffee table in front of you, ok? And then, whenever you feel ready, feel the need to fuck some 'pussy', all you have to do is get up from the couch, kneel down in front of it, and stick your dick in a tight hole. Then you can fuck that 'pussy' while you watch the porn, ok?" 

Matt responded with a nod again, not looking away from the porno on the TV.

After his nod of approval, I got up off the couch, grabbed the condom and lube from the coffee table, and put it on the couch next to him. Then I pushed the coffee table forward slightly, got down on my knees directly across from Matt, and bent myself over it. The cool air on my asshole felt so good, and my hole began to tingle at the thought of my straight roommate, and longtime friend, shoving his big, thick cock into me.

A good couple of minutes must have passed before I finally heard the sound of Matt's zipper coming down. As I lay there, I could hear the sounds of him stroking his cock. I so wanted to turn around and swallow it whole, but I didn't dare move for fear of ruining my chance to get fucked by Matt.

After about another five minutes or so had passed, my ears perked up when I heard the sound of the condom packet being torn open. Seconds later, my nostrils filled with the smell of latex. I had butterflies in my stomach as I anticipated feeling his cock at my back door.

Those butterflies got more intense when I heard Matt drop down on his knees behind me, and I took a deep breath in as I felt the head of his sheath-covered cock poking at my ass crack.

The cock head passed through my crack and popped inside me and I let out a groan. "You ok, man? Should I take it out?" Matt asked in almost a whisper.

"No," I almost shouted, "It's fine. Keep going, slowly, though."

Matt began to push forward. I could tell his cock was hard, but not rock hard; it had some sponginess to it. And then he pulled the head out of me. "Shit, I'm going soft. Fuck! This would be so much easier to do to you if I had a few beers in me."

"Come on Matt, stay focused. The whole point of this is so that you don't get a few beers in you, green or otherwise."

"I know, I know, just give me a minute to get hard again," he said, and I could hear him fisting his cock.

Finally, the head of his cock pushed through my crack and entered my hole again. And again, he started to push and I groaned, but this time he kept going, only he wasn't really getting anywhere.

"I told you, I think I'm too big; it's not gonna go," Matt said.

"It'll go," I assured him. "Did you put lube on the condom?"

"No. I thought you lubed yourself up," Matt replied.

"I did, but fucking an ass isn't the same as fucking a pussy. The lube that comes on the condom isn't adequate. You've got to lube both the hole and the cock, and use lots of lube on both, especially with a cock as big as yours."

"Ok, hold on," Matt said as he withdrew. I listened intently to the sounds of the lube as he coated the condom and pumped his cock.

And then, seconds later, his well-greased cock was back at the entrance to my ass. This time, when the head popped in he just kept going with ease and didn't stop until he was about halfway in. He began to gently thrust in and out of me, slowly pushing more of his cock into me on each inward thrust, and soon I felt his pubes against my ass, and Matt let out a groan.

"How's that feel, Matt? As good as a pussy, or even better?"

"Shhh, don't talk," Matt said. "If I hear your voice it will remind me that I am fucking a guy instead of a tight pussy. Just be quiet, ok?"

"Sure," I replied and then fell silent.

Matt began a slow thrust in and out of my tight hole and soon began to do it a little faster, a little harder, a little too hard for me, at least that soon into it, but you can't expect a guy who has gone without pussy for two months and is now fucking something even tighter for the first time, to be too gentle. And, with the biggest cock I'd ever had in my ass in my life, some pain was to be expected at first, no matter how much lube was used. I didn't care anyway, not as long as I had Matt's cock in me in the first place, but then the pain of it subsided soon enough, just as I knew it would.

As that pain subsided, I was able to concentrate on the pleasure and on what was actually taking place; Matt, my straight friend, and roommate was actually fucking me! And as he fucked me, that feeling of being...intoxicated...returned. Lights were dancing in my brain, my eyes were dazzled by the internal fireworks display, and a roaring in my ears that was my heart pumping my blood hard and fast through my arteries to pound past my eardrums.

Matt took his time, altering his speed, slowing down when I assumed, he felt like he was going to cum, before he was ready. After a time, his hand reached down to the table beside me and he grabbed the remote, and he turned off the porno, and the TV. I didn't know if he was getting into it and actually liked knowing that he was fucking a guy, fucking me, or if he just wanted the room in total darkness because he could see my male form in the light of the TV as he fucked me. Either way, I didn't care, just as long as he kept fucking me.

All I could see was darkness, and in that darkness that surrounded me, all I could feel was Matt's big hard cock inside me and, all I could hear was Matt's heavy breath mixed with the squishing sound of his cock pumping my ass at a steady pace. That pace quickened, his thrust got longer, deeper, and more penetrating, and the hard motions caused my cock, which was beneath me, pressed against the table, to erupt. I closed my eyes and jetted my jizz right onto that table. I tried to keep as quiet as I could, and as my ass spasmed with my climax, the room was then filled with the sound of Matt's voice in loud groans of pleasure, as he reached his climax and filled that condom in my ass with his load. 

He stood behind me, cock still in my ass, panting, for a few minutes before pulling out. Just as I was about to ask him how he felt, he said, "I'm going to take a shower," and then stood up and quickly walked out of the room.

I feared the worst, that I had persuaded him to do something, no matter the reasons behind it, that he didn't really want to do, and I had ruined our friendship. That fear was confirmed in my mind even more when, after his shower, Matt went directly to his bedroom, and never came back out, until shortly after I had gone to bed.

The next day, by the time I got home from picking up some groceries, and knew that Matt would be up by then, he wasn't around. I thought, perhaps, he was still sleeping, so I went about my business trying to be quiet.

As it turned out, Matt wasn't asleep. He had, while I was out, gotten up and gone to the gym, which I realized when he came through the front door with his gym bag in hand. He went straight to his room. I was on the phone, so it made sense that he didn't speak to me this time, but he didn't even look over at me to smile hello or give a wave. I didn't know what I was going to do, how we were going to continue to live together from this point forward, how I was going to deal with losing my good friend over stupid horniness.

It wasn't long after I got off the phone that Matt came out of his room and appeared in the doorway to the living room. He just leaned against the opening, hands in his pockets, but didn't say a word. "You ok, Matt?" I asked.

"When I was at the gym today, I overheard a couple of guys talking about heading out to a bar tonight, and how they couldn't wait to get their hands on some of that green beer. Hearing them talking about it made my mouth water."

"It's ok, Matt," I said as I got up off the couch and headed over towards him. "You'll get through this."

"I know I will," he said, "With a little help from my friend." As he said that his hand came out of his pocket and rose up. In it was a condom, and on his face was a big smile.

I smiled right back and said, "Hit the lights," as I pulled my shirt over my head and then went for my pants.

Soon, I was bent over, with Matt's cock up my ass again. As he pumped my ass, he leaned over me this time and said in my ear, "No doubt about it. As long as I've got you to help me, I'll never need to drink again. You're better than green beer, Chris, any beer for that matter; you make me feel just as good, better, actually, with no hangovers to contend with."

"A friend in the end," I replied.

"Don't you mean, 'a friend till the end?'" he asked.

"That too, Matt. That too!"

To this day, Matt has never taken another drink and, whenever he's single and feels the urge, he always pays me a visit!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.




Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment