"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Straight Fiction: Circle of Dreams

By: 2Xwidderwoman
 
 
I was just stepping out of the shower when I heard the doorbell. I hadn't ordered a pizza, and I wasn't expecting company. I figured it was some kind of salesman that I could get rid of quickly, so I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around my waist, and headed toward the front door.

I opened the door, trying to stay back a little. I wasn't interested in the whole neighborhood seeing my almost bare butt at the front door.

A young woman, who appeared to be in her early twenties, with a backpack slung over one shoulder, looked up and asked, "1837 Boston, right?"

"Yes," I replied, acknowledging that she had the correct address.

She looked at a small slip of paper in her hand, "You're Paul, right?"

"Yes."

She turned and waved at a car parked at the curb, and it drove away. She then pushed the door open a little further, and invited herself into my house by stepping inside.

I was just about to let her have it, and tell her to get the fuck out of my house, when she dropped her backpack and opened the front of her trench coat.

Oh. My. God. I must have stared at her for a full minute, and I may have even drooled. Some magician had ripped the middle out of a Playboy Magazine, waved a magic wand over it, and put the real live centerfold inside my house. I quickly closed the door.

Before I could close my mouth and swallow, she reached forward and pulled my towel off. "Oh, nice," she smiled, and then dropped all the way down to her knees and took my cock in her hand.

I may have stuttered. I know I swallowed hard, and had to cough. "What... who..." I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. "Who are you?"

"I'm Paula," she answered. "Isn't that cool? I'm Paula, and I was sent to be Paul's date for the evening. Wow, cool, I've never had that happen before."

I guess the look on my face told her I was really confused. She stopped stroking my rod and stood up. I didn't want her to stop. I really didn't want her to let go, either. But she seemed to need that hand to take the paper out of her pocket.

She looked at the paper, "1837 Boston Avenue?"

I groaned. This had happened before. This dumb city wouldn't allow a change of the street name. I lived on Boston Circle. I didn't know the man who lived across town on Boston Avenue, but I had his telephone number somewhere. Occasionally UPS or FedEx left something he had ordered on my front porch. I don't think I even knew his name was Paul, either.

She looked at the paper again, "Paul Baer."

"Uh, he lives across town. This is 1837 Boston Circle."

"Damn," she muttered.

I watched, fascinated, as she stuffed the paper back in her pocket, flipped the sides of her trench coat back, and placed her hands on her bare hips. The look on her face told me she was a little upset at the confusion of street addresses.

The expression on her face changed when she looked down at my cock. I felt it jerk, as if it had a mind of its own. "Damn," she exclaimed again, running her forefinger up and down my shaft. "I wanted that one. He's cute. I like them long like that. I know we're not supposed to enjoy it, but it really makes me wet when I get to play with a nice big one like yours."

I watched her finger moving up and down my shaft. Taking my eyes off what she was doing for only a moment, I looked down at her shaved pussy. It was glistening.

"I'm not supposed to do this, but… I really want this cock. What do you say I give you a freebie to make up for the misunderstanding?" She stopped talking and put her hand around my fuck-tool and stroked it a few times. "Do you think... would you mind..." she dropped to her knees and licked the head of my dick.

My throbbing cock was disappearing into her mouth and my knees were shaking. My eyes rolled back in my head and I shuddered. Sweat broke out on my forehead. I clenched my fists. It was exquisite. Her hot tongue slid from side to side on the underside of my cockhead, and I wished I could stand there while she did that for the next century.

Where did she come from? What fate brought her to me? Frankly, I didn't give a damn.

I looked down at her face and saw her knees were spread, showing that little pink pussy. Hell, I could smell her. I wanted to lick her. I wanted my tongue to invade that pussy. I wanted to hear her moan, and make the same noises I was making now as she sucked my rod. I wanted my fingers in her cunt. I needed her juice on my chin. I wanted to cry with the need to have her soft creamy thighs rubbing my cheeks. I didn't care how I had to do it, but I was going to have those legs over my shoulders when I dove into that delicious dripping pussy. I wanted those pretty feet pounding on my back when I tickled that soft little slit, and I'd make her hips bounce with her climax as I nibbled on that hard little clit.

I swear I felt her tonsils when she swallowed my rod and her chin bumped my balls. My knees got weak when she pulled her head back, looked up at me, and tried to smile around my hard cock. I watched her face tilt up as my prick rubbed across the roof of her mouth and went down her throat.

I stood still, trembling, as her head bobbed back and forth. Oh man, she was working my dick, and I was so close to shooting my wad. My balls were getting tight, and she must have seen them drawing up. She put her hand between my legs, clutched my ball sac, and squeezed. Hot damn, that did it.

I exploded. I shot cum down her throat and watched the ripples going down her neck when she swallowed. Girls scream and men roar, and boy did I bellow. Like a wild mountain lion, I howled, and I didn't care if the neighbors heard me. My head jerked, my butt cheeks clenched, and I think my toes curled.

I don't know if I dropped to the floor or fell. All I could think about was that pussy and the sweet taste of her nectar on my tongue. I may have manhandled her, but I didn't care. I flipped her over and got my mouth on that pussy so fast I think she was taken by surprise, but she wasn't complaining. "Oh god, yes, yes, eat my pussy!" She was humping her hips up and down, and moving so fast I couldn't get my hands on her tits, but I kept trying.

She exploded, and clamped her thighs against my head so hard I was afraid she popped my eardrums. She twisted that flexible pelvis of hers and lifted my head up before she bounced her hips back on the floor.

When she let me go, I rolled over on my back and tried to catch my breath. I don't know how she did it, but she had my dick in her mouth and was sucking me back to full hardness. Then she climbed on top of me, sank down on cock, and pounded away until that sweet little love hole of hers exploded, and sucked another load of sperm out of my balls before I was even aware I was gonna cum. Damn she was hot, and I was getting sore. Sweat was running down my chest, and her juice was a warm pool under my hips. And then she pulled off of me.

Exhausted, I lay there with my eyes closed as I recovered from the workout she had just given me. Then, moments later, I heard the door open and close. I wanted to get up and run after her, to at the very least thank her, but none of my muscles would cooperate. She was gone, but her memory would live on in my mind every time I beat my meat.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.
 
 


Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment