"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation."
 photo BateBookBlog_Header.gif

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Straight Fiction: Big Changes

By: Brian & Ryan Michaels

 

My wife and I were sitting in the hotel bar having a glass of wine when I noticed this guy kept looking at her. It was understandable; my wife was a very pretty redhead with nice, firm, good-sized tits, long legs, and a beautiful ass. She was wearing a spaghetti-strap summer dress and sandals with heels, which only accentuated her beautiful body.

After a while, I decided to go to the bathroom to see if he was going to make a move on her, which he did. When I came back he was sitting next to her chatting her up. He introduced himself as Steve and we ended up sitting and talking for quite a while. His eyes were all over my wife's body the entire time.

When last call was made we we were busy talking and laughing. Steve turned out to be a smart and well-read guy with whom we had a lot in common. As the evening had progressed he increasingly but discretely put a hand on my wife's shoulder, back, or knee whenever she said something funny.

Soon the bar closed and all three of us headed to the elevator. As we got into the elevator, my wife entering first, I noticed how Steve was not just discreetly checking out my wife's ass, but was openly staring at it. When he saw that I had noticed him looking, he looked like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I just smiled and gave my head a nod, indicating that it was perfectly fine with me. When the elevator stopped at our floor, I asked if he would like to join us for a nightcap in our room. He accepted the invitation. I, of course, had ulterior motives.

We sat around, talking and sipping wine for a bit until Steve excused himself to use the washroom. As soon as he was out of sight, I moved to sit next to my wife on the bed and reminded her that for a long time, I had wanted to try a threesome, watch her take another guy's cock, and that she once said that she might try it with someone we didn't know, and wouldn't meet again, in a place far from home. I suggested Steve.

It wasn't like I just sprung the idea on her out of the blue. It was something we had discussed possibly doing one day, but, still, with the unplanned possibility of it actually happening in the next few minutes, my wife was, naturally, hesitant. Even so, I could also tell that she was aroused by the idea, so I begged her to at least give it a try since we had a chance opportunity staring us right in the face.

"How do you know he would even want to do it?" my wife asked.

"Please, the guy has been flirting with you and checking you out all night… even after he knew I was your husband. He's not gonna turn down the opportunity to slip it to you, even with your husband in the room. He might want to do it even more because your husband is in the room, who knows."

"I don't know…" my wife said nervously.

"Come on, what is the worst that can happen, he'll leave? Trust me he won't. Let's just give it a try, and if at any time you change your mind, we'll stop immediately, I promise."

"So, what, we just blurt it out, ask him if he wants to have a threesome with us out of nowhere?"

"No, we don't ask him, we show him," I grinned.

"Show him?" my wife questioned.

"Yeah, like this," I said and began to caress her right breast through the fabric of her dress. Her nipple grew hard instantly and was pressing against the fabric. I pulled her dress up a little and spread her legs, giving me a glimpse of her pussy through her sheer panties. She was openly nervous, but she didn't try to stop me. I then caressed her left breast until that nipple was hard as well.

Reaching inside her dress, I pulled her breasts out, letting them rest on top of the dress, and began to gently squeeze her erect nipples. I then took her one breast in my mouth and put my other hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy through her panties. She was already moist, and that told me, nervous as she may have felt, she was very excited by the idea I had presented to her.

The bathroom door opened and Steve stopped dead in his tracks, a look of complete surprise on his face. His mouth was even open a bit.

Before he could gather his senses, I grinned at him and said with an arm motion, "Why don't you come on over and help yourself to some of what you've been ogling all night."

Steve didn't have to be asked twice. His mouth agape, surprised expression transformed into a big smile. He immediately came over and sat down on the other side of my wife. Steve looked at her naked breasts and then at me as if to silently ask if it was really ok. I nodded and he excitedly leaned in and began to suck and lick her tits and nipples. My wife responded positively to the stranger's touch, closing her eyes and leaning her head back, letting out a slight moan, clearly enjoying the attention.

After a while, I pulled off her dress and panties and laid her down. It was extremely erotic with Steve and I still dressed and her completely naked. I returned to sucking and licking her tits and nipples, but Steve started to move down towards her pussy letting his tongue glide over her belly, inching down towards her clit. He moved his head between her spread legs, let out a sigh of sheer desire at seeing what he had been after all night, and then began to lick and suck her pussy while I was sucking and pulling on both her nipples.

I pulled off my shirt and got out of my jeans, and as soon as Steve saw that he did the same. I'm not gonna exaggerate matters and tell you that his cock was nine or ten inches like so many people seem to do, but it was big. Had to be 8 inches, almost two inches bigger than my 6 and a bit. My dick is far from skinny, but he had mine beat in the thickness department, too.

It was then that I, for the first time, felt hesitant about the whole thing, as a bunch of thoughts began to run through my head. 'Is it really a good idea to let a guy who is bigger and thicker than me fuck my wife? Will she no longer feel satisfied by me after him? Will she suddenly crave big cocks after this?' Those thoughts were quickly replaced by the knowledge that I was finally going to get what I've always wanted, seeing my wife get fucked by another man. That was all that really mattered in the end.

Moving my mouth to my wife's ear, I whispered, "I want to see you suck it," and then took her hand and moved it towards Steve's cock. Hesitantly at first, she loosely wrapped her fist around it and held it. I put my hard cock in her other hand and she started stroking it and then began stroking his as well. It was some sight, seeing my wife with a hard cock in each hand!

I still wanted to see her suck his cock, so I withdrew my dick from her grasp and gently pushed my wife's head down towards his cock. After gently pushing her head down she opened her mouth and took him in. Steve grabbed her tits and started to milk them and pull on her nipples. The angle must have been uncomfortable because only seconds later my wife got up onto her knees as she continued to suck his cock. I quickly moved behind her ass and started to lick and suck her very wet pussy.

My wife was amazing at sucking cock, I knew that, and Steve was moaning quite loudly from the excellent suck job he was getting. I could tell she was sucking him really well because all of a sudden he pulled out of her mouth. His balls were drawn up, so it was obvious that he was close to cumming already.

Needing to let his balls settle a bit, Steve moved my wife onto her back, moved down between her legs, spread them, and began to eat her pussy again. I started pulling and squeezing her nipples as I stuck my dick in her mouth.

Steve soon pulled his face from between my wife's legs and looked at me. At first, I thought he was just watching my wife sucking my cock, but then I realized he was looking at my face, questioningly. I quickly realized what he wanted and nodded. Steve then took his hard dick in his hand and slowly guided his throbbing cock to my wife's wet pussy.

Her body stiffened slightly when she felt his cock slide inside her. As he began to slowly take her, she relaxed and he began to fuck her harder. I could feel the vibrations of her moans around my cock as she got her pussy slammed by that big cock, her body almost twitching with every deep thrust.

After he had fucked her for a little while, I asked him to lie down on his back and hold his stiff rod at the base, pointing it up. I then lifted my wife up and lowered her over his cock. When his cockhead was inside, I gently pushed her down until she had him all the way inside her. I moved her up and down on his cock, fucking her hard with that big, thick dick. Soon he began to thrust up into her and grabbed her hips, taking over for me. I moved and straddled his prone body and steered my cock into her mouth.

His fucking alternated between deep, fast strokes, and slow, gentle ones. He obviously didn't want to cum just yet and needed to slow things down from time to time to keep from erupting before he had had enough.

Soon he raised my wife's body up by her hips until his cock popped out of her cunt. He then pulled himself up and flipped her down on her hands and knees. He then grabbed her hips from behind and thrust his cock all the way into her pussy. My wife let out a squeal at the deeply penetrating intrusion, and then he began to fuck her slow, but hard. I lay on my back and slid underneath her to work her tits. With my head tilted and my eyes looking back, I could watch his big cock sliding in and out of her. The sight and the sounds of that were so hot!  

Steve seemed to like to change positions a lot, and soon he was turning my wife over and lifting her legs. Holding them by the ankles up in the air, and spread very wide, I watched as Steve rammed his glistening wet, hard cock deep into her pussy. He was now fucking her fast and hard and I could hear his balls slapping against her ass. I was caressing her tits and squeezing her nipples hard, stroking my own throbbing dick, as I watched him pummel her cunt.

All of a sudden Steve arched his back and groaned, "Fuck!" as he started filling my wife's pussy with his sperm. He kept fucking her hard until he was done, and then he stayed still for a moment, panting, with his cock deep inside her cum-filled cunt.

My wife didn't orgasm easily, sometimes not at all, but I could tell she was really close to one now, so I quickly switched places with Steve.

Sticking my dick in her pussy, I let out a long groan as it slid all the way in. It felt absolutely amazing sliding into her after another cock had been in her. Some straight guys are grossed out by the very thought of sticking their dick in a pussy right after another guy had his in there, especially if he shot his wad in her, but to me it was exciting. He had stretched her wide, so she was loose around my cock, but I didn't care. Somehow it added to the excitement. Extremely turned on and wanting her to orgasm, I fucked her wet pussy hard and fast.

Steve lay on the bed, his cock now semi-soft, glistening with my wife's pussy juices and his cum, and watched only half interestedly.

It wasn't long before my wife started moaning and I could feel her body start to tremble. As soon as she started her orgasm I couldn't hold back and emptied everything I had in her pussy.

I collapsed on top of my wife, my dick still in her pussy, both of us panting, and began to kiss her. As soon as I did, Steve jumped up and asked if we minded if he took a quick shower, heading that way as he asked the question. Of course, it wasn't a problem, and I told him to go right ahead.

When we heard the water go on, my wife and I began to talk about what had just happened. We both agreed that it had been a really hot experience. My cock, still inside her, started to stiffen, and I started pumping, giving her a slow and gentle fuck as I kissed her.

We were so into each other that we didn't even notice the water go off. It was only when Steve spoke that we realized he had come back into the room. "Uh, thanks for the nightcap," he said, "and, uh, you know, everything else."

"No problem," I said looking over my shoulder at him. He was standing by the front door which was right by the bathroom. "And, thank you, too. My wife loved your big cock in her, and I loved watching her take it. Care to go another round?" I smiled as I thrust in and out of my wife's cunt.

"Uh, thanks, but I really have to get going now. Busy day tomorrow, got to get some sleep."

"Oh, that's too bad. My wife was hoping to experience some more of your amazing fucking before the night was over," I said hoping to change his mind about leaving.

"Maybe some other time," he said and then waved at the two of us before opening the door and leaving.

"Oh well," I shrugged at my wife. "I tried. I know you wanted that big cock again, but I guess you'll just have to settle for my dick," I smiled.

"I'm not settling for anything," my wife smiled. "I liked his big cock because it was a new experience, but that's all it was, an experience. I love you and I love your cock. Now fuck me, stud!" she grinned.

And fuck her I did!

It was the most amazing night I'd ever had. Now all I had to do was convince my wife to do it again sometime. No matter what she had said, I knew she loved that big cock in her cunt, so, somehow, I don't think it will be a problem… as long as I find us a guy who is hung!

And, I was right. It wasn't long at all before my wife started talking about Steve's cock, specifically about its size and how it filled her up so well, and, eventually, she even started going on about it when I was fucking her. That didn't make me feel inferior or make me mad or anything; quite the contrary. Instead, I was thinking about how I could go about finding some hung stud to service my wife just like Steve had.

After deciding the best course of action would be to place an ad on an adult app, it wasn't long at all before my wife and I found ourselves in bed with another man again, a well-hung man, of course.

After that encounter my wife admitted that she really enjoyed being fucked by large penises and that it is something she not only would like to continue to do but felt it was something she now needed for her total sexual satisfaction. And I was more than happy to accommodate her needs by finding big-dicked men to please her sexually... thrilled, actually!

As it turns out, it's not really all that difficult to find horny guys with big dicks who are willing to fuck a hot woman - big surprise! Eventually, we ended up with a couple of guys who fucked her regularly, and, once in a while, we'd find a new guy for a one-time encounter just for variety.

Although it was not planned on my wife and my part, things soon transitioned to more of a cuckold situation, where I was no longer participating in the sex, but just watching another man service and satisfy my wife. 

Another unexpected twist was that one day I found myself asking my wife to lock my dick in a cock cage... and not just while I was watching her have sex but long-term chastity.

Masturbating and ejaculating, at first, was something I only got to do immediately after my wife had been fucked and satisfied and the man had left. Soon that led to more infrequent masturbation and ejaculations, and eventually to my wife trying to give me ejaculations by fingering my butthole to stimulate my prostate. That didn't make me squirt, though, and the fingering soon transitioned to her using dildos in my butt instead, and that in turn escalated to her using strap-ons and pegging me. 

I was surprised but happy (and grateful) that having my butt pegged was not only pleasurable, but that it caused me to ejaculate every time, and those ejaculations are the most intense, most pleasurable ones I've ever had! She's even brought up the idea of pegging me in front of one of her well-hung men. I'm not so sure how I feel about that... but in the end, it doesn't matter; my wife is in charge and all I want to do is fulfill all of her sexual desires.

My wife has told me that she thinks the evolution of our sex life has resulted in it being the best it has ever been, and, although it may seem strange to some, I must concur! My only regret is that it didn't happen sooner!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you've read this story, why not post a comment, give it a star rating, and/or share it with others.
 
 


Share

Vote
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs!

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment